Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (30391 Views)

Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lmao @ sister Tilapia
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Again WHY YOU STILL PUTTING ON AN OSCAR PERFORMANCE? It doesn't matter whether you got the point or not YOU MADE a judgment and thanks for proving my point.

That was easy.

Trust me I haven't insulted you yet.

Mrs Chima.

Go ahead and insult. What makes you think I would care? Do you really think that highly of yourself that your insults (especially with the way you butcher the English language) would mean anything to me? Wow! You are just a "username" to me for crying out loud sake. I don't even know if you are a man, woman or anything. So why would I even stoop to your level of insulting you when I know NOTHING about you.

Anyways, I will stick to the topic from this point on.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2011
Lax75:

Mrs Chima.

Go ahead and insult. What makes you think I would care? Do you really think that highly of yourself that your insults (especially with the way you butcher the English language) would mean anything to me? Wow! You are just a "username" to me for crying out loud sake. I don't even know if you are a man, woman or anything. So why would I even stoop to your level of insulting you when I know NOTHING about you.

Just like you don't give a bleep neither do I.  You told Shyone that you still call people brothers and sisters even if they insulted you on the same thread she quoted me. That is why I said I haven't insulted you yet. 

You are a walking contradiction. You don't insult people but you just did. Interesting.

LMAO@this THING having an issue with me butchering English language and YET RESPOND to everything I say. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Classic response move. wink
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2011
Lax75:

Mrs Chima.

Go ahead and insult. What makes you think I would care? Do you really think that highly of yourself that your insults ([size=18pt]especially with the way you butcher the English language[/size]) would mean anything to me? Wow! You are just a "username" to me for crying out loud sake. I don't even know if you are a man, woman or anything. So why would I even stoop to your level of insulting you when I know NOTHING about you.

Reason why I never read her posts.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2011
@

Chima

You know what - I just remembered that when MBJ was calling me filthy names you "wanted him to come and sit down next to you" - your side was hurting because you were laughing so hard.

But if another NL even seems to remotely see "a point of view that happens to come from my lips" - you deride them and call them "my cheerleader"

I don't even know what to think of you Chima.  I don't know if you are enemy or Fren-emy - It sounds like you have an issue with me that goes deeper than this thread.

If someone is in support of your thoughts - you speak kindly to them - if they are in support of my thoughts, you seem to go on the attack at that person, call them fake acting and deride them.

If you are having a bad day - can you have it without attacking others?  And if I am wrong and that is not what you are doing - it still appears as though you are.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2011
Shy-One:

My cheerleader?  What are you implying?  You are seeing things - NOTHING LIKE THEY REALLY ARE - Also - I used a man who looks poor but is really rich to kick down the As$-umption that Looks and First Impressions AREN'T RELIABLE.  Why are bringing in MBJ's name on any level?  I wish that had never happened but you want to get him started on me again?  Is that your angle here?  I'm not understanding why you are pointing at that more than once NOW.

Yes, you are emotional OVERLY SO - Also, many models dress skimpy for a fashion reason - but that doesn't align them with being some kind of LovePeddler.

Anyway - can we just MOVE ON PLEASE?  Just focus on the thread - I'm sorry I said anything at all.  Please.

Sister ShyOne.

Will you be staying on the Island when you visit Nigeria? It will be interesting to hear what you have to say from your observations once you are on ground.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2011
Is either both of you need diick or puzzi
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2011
Shy-One:

@

Chima

You know what - I just remembered that when MBJ was calling me filthy names you "wanted him to come and sit down next to you" - your side was hurting because you were laughing so hard.

But if another NL even seems to remotely see "a point of view that happens to come from my lips" - you deride them and call them "my cheerleader"

I don't even know what to think of you Chima.  I don't know if you are enemy or Fren-emy - It sounds like you have an issue with me that goes deeper than this thread.

If someone is in support of your thoughts - you speak kindly to them - if they are in support of my thoughts, you seem to go on the attack at that person, call them fake acting and deride them.

If you are having a bad day - can you have it without attacking others?  And if I am wrong and that is not what you are doing - it still appears as though you are.

Ignore her. She is jobless. I told you, you ddint believe me.

Just ignore that trash!
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Is either both of you need diick or puzzi

WHy do you like dyycks so much?

Are you g/a/y? You look g/a/y/ TBH
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2011
Shy-One:

@

Chima

LMAO@me cheering MBJ on for calling you a LovePeddler.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Find a post on the stingy thread ME SUPPORTING MBJ insulting you.  You can't.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I have told you many time that YOU ARE OVERLY sensitive and stop thinking just because someone respond to your comments don't take it personal.  

If pregnancy is the reason why women are overly emotional then YOU MUST BE PREGNANT because you was very emotional on the stingy thread.  

I didn't even quote you when I wrote my opinions about appearance and impressions.  So I don't know why YOU took it as we are at odds.  There are other chatters on the thread beside you.  

I have nothing AGAINST you and I am not the only person who thought that you take things too personal.  Even you admitted in an apology thread to me that you were overly sensitive.

And if I am wrong - I will be the FIRST ONE to open another apology thread to you - I have God digging into my back and thighs when I am wrong, telling me to make amends and I will genuinely prostrate myself to you if I am viewing you wrongly.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2011
Do I need to ffuck your mother in the asss for you find answer to the question?
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2011
Shy-One:

And if I am wrong - I will be the FIRST ONE to open another apology thread to you - I have God digging into my back and thighs when I am wrong, telling me to make amends and I will genuinely prostrate myself to you if I am viewing you wrongly.  

I don't need an apology from you.  I just want you to stop taking things personal.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 12:10am On Sep 18, 2011
mitofag:

Reason why I never read her posts.

Guy!

I honestly try to enjoy and understand her postings but omo, i get distracted by all the bullets wey i gats to dey dodge all over her postings. Grammar school pass Grammar school ooo.   cry
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Do I need to ffuck your mother in the asss for you find answer to the question?

Why are you giving that YEYE FOWL any attention?  That thing has to use a different name to comment and has a homo name calling you a homo.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2011
Lax75:

Guy!

I honestly try to enjoy and understand her postings but omo, i get distracted by all the bullets wey i gats to dey dodge all over her postings. Grammar school pass Grammar school ooo.   cry

You called ^^^^perfect English?   lipsrsealed

Somebody is HURTING. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2011
Tell me about it Mrs. Chima. . Maybe the chick on my profile pic looks like em dad.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-757157.320.html

And I quote "MBJ come sit next to me - you have ruptured my side"
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Tell me about it Mrs. Chima. . Maybe the chick on my profile pic looks like em dad.

You and Chima fit una sef.

Two jobless mofos!
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2011
Hmm I thought REALITY101 would be a loooooooooot cute looking than that. Oops.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Maybe so.  Now they are shouting and begging for people to get on topic after THREE HOURS of crying about emotions.   grin grin
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You called ^^^^perfect English?   lipsrsealed

Somebody is HURTING. grin grin grin grin grin

Sister Chima!

Yes, I am hurting.

From all the bullets you WAS firing earlier in this thread.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2011
and you would swear u saw the face on that picture?
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I don't need an apology from you.  I just want you to stop taking things personal.  

Really so I am taking things personal when you call Lax "My Cheerleader"

When you say to him that "He should win an Oscar" - meaning he is a Fake Actor who sounds genuine - you refer to him as that only when he was giving an explanation, "To Me"

But I shouldn't take your words personal?  Are you for real?
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2011
The face/ body is okay, just not "wow" like you guys tend to put it on NL.

Anytym a NL man dares to insult Naija chick again, its best not to vex. . . .I wonder what leflefu looks like.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2011
Hmm eve tho REALITY101 does not insult Nigerian girls, I might be wrong.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by cold(m): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2011
lol,the usual suspects
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 18, 2011
You must really got the eye of microscope to see this much on the blur photo. . I hail thee. Btw I'm the hottest dude alive tongue
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2011
mitofag:

Ignore her. She is jobless. I told you, you ddint believe me.

Just ignore that trash!

I will have to ignore her from now on because basically I am tired of it - It also knocks me off track mentally and it does become upsetting in the end - it does.

Lax75:

Sister ShyOne.

Will you be staying on the Island when you visit Nigeria? It will be interesting to hear what you have to say from your observations once you are on ground.

You know what - saw a hotel called Excellence - I wanted to stay there for a few days while looking for a place to stay - but when I was online looking at the rooms I was a bit disappointed.

So I was browsing through r231's profile and saw the hotels listed in his wedding album with him and his lovely wife and I was very impressed with those hotels - so I think it will be one of those - I think they are on the island.

But then I saw that Lekki got flooded and I don't want to deal with flooded areas so I might have to stay at the Excellence until I find a suitable - longer term setup.

What would you suggest?
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 18, 2011
REALITY101:

You must really got the eye of microscope to see this much on the blur photo. . I hail thee. Btw I'm the hottest dude alive tongue

I beg to dispute that claim. I own the hottest man alive cheesy

@Shy-One

Beware of mitofag. You're next on his insult list. The dude no get "stop" button cheesy
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2011
Shy-One:

Really so I am taking things personal when you call Lax "My Cheerleader"

When you say to him that "He should win an Oscar" - meaning he is a Fake Actor who sounds genuine - you refer to him as that only when he was giving an explanation, "To Me"

But I shouldn't take your words personal?  Are you for real?

Yes, I am for real.  I shouldn't take it personal when YOU AND LAX said I was emotional followed by "I am not attacking you".  

Right Shyone.  

I went back to the link you posted.  I am still looking for posts where I cheered MBJ for calling you an Ashyho.  

My bad I didn't know telling MBJ to sit with me with a ruptured side was agreeing with him.  
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2011
Lax75:

Sister Chima!

Yes, I am hurting.

From all the bullets you WAS firing earlier in this thread.

I know cheerleader.   wink

Who said males aren't emotional as women. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / Naira Appreciates Across Forex Market / MTN Nigeria Grossed N700 Million Loss Due To Server Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.