Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (30392 Views)

Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Good to know they now have a million naira pusssy in Nigeria. About time I ship some sexy hot AA and Hispanic chicks to Nigeria. If those dirty fat ugly big belle girls in Nigeria get fuccked for a whooping $10,000 then my girls are gonna go for $50,000 each X 10 of them let's say $50K each daily. . Homie that some lucrative investment. . Tax free.

Bros!

You wan become Bishop Don P of Africa be dat.  grin
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Good to know they now have a million naira pusssy in Nigeria. About time I ship some sexy hot AA and Hispanic chicks to Nigeria. If those dirty fat ugly big belle girls in Nigeria get fuccked for a whooping $10,000 then my girls are gonna go for $50,000 each X 10 of them let's say $50K each daily. . Homie that some lucrative investment. . Tax free.

SMH. I hope the government tax your arse too!
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by tpia5: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
1. Is the thread still about runs girls?

2. Does anyone know why reality is so bitter towards the women who raised him, or is he demonstrating the early signs of mental problems.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Did I say she shouldn't express her opinions?  No.  Comprehend.  I said it isn't that serious to the lack of understand post.

Emotions? Get real.

Sister Chima!

Yes to the bolded!

Please take your own advice. And yes, I said it. Emotions. When anyone disagrees with Mrs. Chima dialogues get filled with "pleep" this and "poo" that in an attempt to get your point across. That's why I refer to what you told Sister Shy-one earlier (re: it's not that serious)
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

Sister Chima!

Yes to the bolded!

Please take your own advice. And yes, I said it. Emotions. When anyone disagrees with Mrs. Chima dialogues get filled with "pleep" this and "poo" that in an attempt to get your point across. That's why I refer to what you told Sister Shy-one earlier (re: it's not that serious)

You should follow by example. Practice what you preach. According to you, someone is emotional when they say shit and Bleep. Keep playing cheerleader.

I don't need Shyone or anyone else to agree with me. Agreements doesn't add value to my opinions.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
tpia@:

1. Is the thread still about runs girls?

2. Does anyone know why reality is so bitter towards the women who raised him, or is he demonstrating the early signs of mental problems.

No, the thread have shifted from the run girls hours ago and this negro keep trying to tell me to stay on topic.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Dsense(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No, the thread have shifted from the run girls hours ago and this negro keep trying to tell me to stay on topic.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
Yay! You finally got Internet connection. lipsrsealed

D-sense:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You should follow by example. Practice what you preach. According to you, someone is emotional when they say poo and bleep. Keep playing cheerleader.

I don't need Shyone or anyone else to agree with me. Agreements doesn't add value to my opinions.

Sister Chima!

Why?

Why the theatrics? Sister Shy-one was talking about NIGERIA and NOT AMERICA when I replied to her posting. And that is why I say I was talking about this issue it pertains to NIGERIA.

Anyways, all good. Noone has to agree with anyone here.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Dsense(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Yay! You finally got Internet connection. lipsrsealed

May God punish ur big ass angry angry angry
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

Sister Chima!

Why?

Why the theatrics? Sister Shy-one was talking about NIGERIA and NOT AMERICA when I replied to her posting. And that is why I say I was talking about this issue it pertains to NIGERIA.

Anyways, all good. Noone has to agree with anyone here.

Why are YOU putting on an Oscar performance then?  You are the one cheerleading about people doesn't have to agree when NO ONE SAID anything about people should agree. 

It isn't that serious.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
D-sense:

May God punish your big Bottom angry angry angry

May God take your Internet connection again. tongue
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Dsense(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

May God take your Internet connection again. tongue

So you re saying you didnt miss me? undecided undecided angry
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
Did you? angry
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Are you serious?  You mentioned just because a woman dresses such doesn't mean she a LovePeddler and I commented about appearance and first impressions.  

You just said because a woman wear a mini skirt and show her legs doesn't mean she isn't a LovePeddler.  So now it is about money?  

uuuuhhhhh - I don't what you are talking about C - not sure how to answer - since I don't know exactly what you mean - and also see this is the 2nd time now you are asking about money, don't understand that continuously being brought up either -  

Also - I am reading further in the thread now - I see Lax mentioned emotions - Nothing personal against you at all - but you do sound quite strong on the emotions - I too thought the same way with the "LovePeddler Descriptions Given" - The word "LovePeddler is a strong word" - so let me just back out - we are all just giving thoughts and contributing.

My bad, sorry if I seem to be attacking you - It wasn't personal at you at all - just the analogy with "women being called whores or seen as being a LovePeddler because of their clothing"

In Monroe Louisiana in the summer - a very large number of women wear swimming suits, with high heel shoes and jewlery, makeup and perfume to restaurants to eat - white and black women - rich and poor - it's because of the heat element.  That has been going on for years.  They are not viewed as whores.  That is why I stated that - I was responding to the analogy - not attacking you as a person - I rely on your posts as you know - I've been grateful for your posts.

So let me make myself clear to you on that.  I am just giving my thoughts which are opposite that's all.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Dsense(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Did you? angry
I never did undecided tongue
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
Shy-One:

uuuuhhhhh - I don't what you are talking about C - not sure how to answer - since I don't know exactly what you mean - and also see this is the 2nd time now you are asking about money, don't understand that continuously being brought up either -  

Also - I am reading further in the thread now - I see Lax mentioned emotions - Nothing personal against you at all - but you do sound quite strong on the emotions - I too thought the same way with the "LovePeddler Descriptions Given" - The word "LovePeddler is a strong word" - so let me just back out - we are all just giving thoughts and contributing.

My bad, sorry if I seem to be attacking you - It wasn't personal at you at all - just the analogy with "women being called whores or seen as being a LovePeddler because of their clothing"

In Monroe Louisiana in the summer - a very large number of women wear swimming suits, with high heel shoes and jewlery, makeup and perfume to restaurants to eat - white and black women - rich and poor - it's because of the heat element.  That has been going on for years.  They are not viewed as whores.  That is why I stated that - I was responding to the analogy - not attacking you as a person - I rely on your posts as you know - I've been grateful for your posts.

So let me make myself clear to you on that.  I am just giving my thoughts which are opposite that's all.

Just because I responded with two words poo AND bleep meaning I was emotional? Wow! You and Lax have a great skill of detecting emotions from posts.  Not.

While you was writing your book, five women wearing a mini skirt and revealing top were called whores.  

My comments about appearance and impressions were the same from the beginning.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2011
D-sense:

I never did undecided tongue

I don't care.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
Ok Tpia don't hate cuz you can't do runs. . You're too damn old for that shit haha. .
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Dsense(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok Tpia don't hate cuz you can't do runs. . You're too damn old for that poo haha. .

U Punk be nice to ma old friend(Tpia) angry cheesy
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
Shy-One:

Strong is an understatement. The moment one posts anything that defiles Sister Chima's law, it becomes a war.  Sister Chima is SUPER emotional
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Just because I responded with two words poo AND bleep meaning I was emotional? Wow! You and Lax have a great skill of detecting emotions from posts.  Not.

While you was writing your book, five women wearing a mini skirt and revealing top were called whores.  

OK - where did I mention poo and bleep - did you take time to read the book?  I don't really care if a thousand women were called whores - a LovePeddler it doesn't make them.

If I call you a LovePeddler - does it make you a LovePeddler?  NO IT DOESN'T - Why don't you re-read the post that you posted regarding whores - You made some strong statements - most strong statements are accompanied with emotions - that just factual.

Also no one talked about "revealing tops" - you can go to any nightclub and see people in "club clothes" that wear revealing tops - that still doesn't make them a LovePeddler - they are in the right setting to wear "club clothes" is what I call them.

Anyway Chima - just forget it - I am done with the conversation.  I wasn't trying to get into a slinging match with you.  Really.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Dsense(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I don't care.

angry angry angry angry
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
I'm going to runs Mrs. Chima and Runs D sense for sugar mommies
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

Strong is an understatement. The moment one posts anything that defiles Sister Chima's law, it becomes a war.  Sister Chima is SUPER emotional

Lax

I have told Chima that many, many, many times before - but I don't think she is listening.  She is pregnant and I think that her emotions are highly charged and I don't even think Chima really knows it.  Chima and I used to bump heads alot a while back but we seemed to be leveling out here recently.  But now - it seems we are at odds again all of a sudden[b]. For no reason - out of the clear blue[/b].

I think if she steps back and reads what she wrote in many, many threads a month from now - she will see it.  I was reading some stuff I wrote on different threads a while back and I thought to myself, "Wow did I say that" - "I need to calm down."

Now - Chima is going to charge me for saying this - and I'm not trying to attack her.  Anyway just because the thread got off - we need to get it back to the topic - it has only been off topic for a small while.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why are YOU putting on an Oscar performance then?  You are the one cheerleading about people doesn't have to agree when NO ONE SAID anything about people should agree.  

It isn't that serious.  

Jesus Wept!

How does the above translate to cheerleading, Sister Chima? I was just making a general statement about how people handle and react to a difference of opinions here. It's ok for people NOT to agree. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point that you are trying to make here because I don't get the correlation.

And I keep referring to your emotions, not just because of this thread.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
Shy-One:

OK - where did I mention poo and bleep - did you take time to read the book?  I don't really care if a thousand women were called whores - a LovePeddler it doesn't make them.

If I call you a LovePeddler - does it make you a LovePeddler?  NO IT DOESN'T - Why don't you re-read the post that you posted regarding whores - You made some strong statements - most strong statements are accompanied with emotions - that just factual.

Also no one talked about "revealing tops" - you can go to any nightclub and see people in "club clothes" that wear revealing tops - that still doesn't make them a LovePeddler - they are in the right setting to wear "club clothes" is what I call them.

Anyway Chima - just forget it - I am done with the conversation.  I wasn't trying to get into a slinging match with you.  Really.

You just said you agree with Lax and sensed that I was emotional.  Goodness!  Trust me we wouldn't have been in a slinging match because I have no intention on REPEATING the same thing to 22 pages like the other thread.  

And if you was comprehending anything I said on this thread you would see NOTHING I was in support of men calling women whores because they dress like whores.  I simply said in the men point of view why would a self respected woman dress like a LovePeddler?  Just because a woman isn't a LovePeddler will NOT CHANGE a man point of view of a woman if she dresses or carries herself such as.  

Then your cheerleader went on and on about emotions because I was confused on what the bleep a fat bank account has to do with a man's perception of a woman.  

But of course, you went on a tangent about something else and maybe you are still on the stingy thread and thought you was talking to MBJ and co.  

I am done with this.  Redundancy time waster.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Dsense(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY101:

I'm going to runs Mrs. Chima and Runs D sense for sugar mommies

Still on Taba shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2011
Shy-One:

Lax

I have told Chima that many, many, many times before - but I don't think she is listening.  She is pregnant and I think that her emotions are highly charged and I don't even think Chima really knows it.  Chima and I used to bump heads alot a while back but we seemed to be leveling out here recently.  But now - it seems we are at odds again all of a sudden.

I think if she steps back and reads what she wrote in many, many threads a month from now - she will see it.  I was reading some stuff I wrote on different threads a while back and I thought to myself, "Wow did I say that" - "I need to calm down."

Now - Chima is going to charge me for saying this - and I'm not trying to attack her.  Anyway just because the thread got off - we need to get it back to the topic - it has only been off topic for a small while.

I agree. We should stick to the topic then, Sister. Observe that I refer to everyone as brother this, sister that. Even when they are comng across insulting. Regardless, I appreciate naija peeps. Even Sister Tpia.  undecided
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

Jesus Wept!

How does the above translate to cheerleading, Sister Chima? I was just making a general statement about how people handle and react to a difference of opinions here. It's ok for people NOT to agree. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point that you are trying to make here because I don't get the correlation.

And I keep referring to your emotions, not just because of this thread.

Again WHY YOU STILL PUTTING ON AN OSCAR PERFORMANCE? It doesn't matter whether you got the point or not YOU MADE a judgment and thanks for proving my point.

That was easy.

Trust me I haven't insulted you yet.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by ShyOne(f): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You just said you agree with Lax and sensed that I was emotional.  Goodness!  Trust me we wouldn't have been in a slinging match because I have no intention on REPEATING the same thing to 22 pages like the other thread.  

And if you was comprehending anything I said on this thread you would see NOTHING I was in support of men calling women whores because they dress like whores.  I simply said in the men point of view why would a self respected woman dress like a LovePeddler?  Just because a woman isn't a LovePeddler will NOT CHANGE a man point of view of a woman if she dresses or carries herself such as.  

Then your cheerleader went on and on about emotions because I was confused on what the bleep a fat bank account has to do with a man's perception of a woman.  

But of course, you went on a tangent about something else and maybe you are still on the stingy thread and thought you was talking to MBJ and co.  

I am done with this.  Redundancy time waster.

My cheerleader?  What are you implying?  You are seeing things - NOTHING LIKE THEY REALLY ARE - Also - I used a man who looks poor but is really rich to kick down the As$-umption that Looks and First Impressions AREN'T RELIABLE.  Why are bringing in MBJ's name on any level?  I wish that had never happened but you want to get him started on me again?  Is that your angle here?  I'm not understanding why you are pointing at that more than once NOW.

Yes, you are emotional OVERLY SO - Also, many models dress skimpy for a fashion reason - but that doesn't align them with being some kind of LovePeddler.

Anyway - can we just MOVE ON PLEASE?  Just focus on the thread - I'm sorry I said anything at all.  Please.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by MrsChima1(f): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
Shy-One:

Lax

I have told Chima that many, many, many times before - but I don't think she is listening.  She is pregnant and I think that her emotions are highly charged and I don't even think Chima really knows it.  Chima and I used to bump heads alot a while back but we seemed to be leveling out here recently.  But now - it seems we are at odds again all of a sudden[b]. For no reason - out of the clear blue[/b].

I have told you many time that YOU ARE OVERLY sensitive and stop thinking just because someone respond to your comments don't take it personal.  

If pregnancy is the reason why women are overly emotional then YOU MUST BE PREGNANT because you was very emotional on the stingy thread.  

I didn't even quote you when I wrote my opinions about appearance and impressions. So I don't know why YOU took it as we are at odds. There are other chatters on the thread beside you.

I have nothing AGAINST you and I am not the only person who thought that you take things too personal. Even you admitted in an apology thread to me that you were overly sensitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates Across Forex Market / MTN Nigeria Grossed N700 Million Loss Due To Server Breakdown / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.