Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw (6352 Views)

12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Theweekend: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
skj1377:
She may be a vector. I remember when I had a French speaking Doctor girlfriend she gave me a list of 7 tests to do before I can sleep with her . The test alone cost close to N80k. After the test I had to scan the result to her. On the day of the bleep after removing all my cloths to boxers she removed another injection . I lost my erection immediately, she took a sample of my blood and put in in some kind of digital analyser . As the analyser started analysis she started pacing around the room and removing her cloths one at a time. Finally a blue indicator and next thing she removed her pants and started romancing me I was so shocked I did not know how to start. Anyways it was a lovely experience infact I give her A++ . A female Nigerian doctor can't be that good in the act. You need to experience her woman ontop.
mehn u pass 2ru all dis just for 7min pleasure nawa o

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by skj1377(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
It was longer than an hour besides it was many times afterwards. She really enjoyed me.
Theweekend:
mehn u pass 2ru all dis just for 7min pleasure nawa o
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by tnerro1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
Go ahead, make I grab popcorn and coke and wait for the lamentation afterwards
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by benqo01(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
kyber:
I have been bleeping her with condom but recently she wants us to go raw and she’s been craving for it infact she begged me to bleep her cunt raw with my fat and dangerous gbola but I don’t feel safe doing it with her cause I don’t know her health status, but she has been pleading with me and seducing me .

Any advise ?

MY ADVISE FO YOU RIGHT NOW IS TO Bleep RAW AND GET HIV/AIDS/STD
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Vintage9999: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
skj1377:
She may be a vector. I remember when I had a French speaking Doctor girlfriend she gave me a list of 7 tests to do before I can sleep with her . The test alone cost close to N80k. After the test I had to scan the result to her. On the day of the bleep after removing all my cloths to boxers she removed another injection . I lost my erection immediately, she took a sample of my blood and put in in some kind of digital analyser . As the analyser started analysis she started pacing around the room and removing her cloths one at a time. Finally a blue indicator and next thing she removed her pants and started romancing me I was so shocked I did not know how to start. Anyways it was a lovely experience infact I give her A++ . A female Nigerian doctor can't be that good in the act. You need to experience her woman ontop.
could u please list the 7 tests?
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by fineberry(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
All I can day to you is that,. You're like a man seated on a gun powder, and it won't be long you will regret you ever met her. See just continue. Your fucking and your balling......you will cry.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Theweekend: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2023
skj1377:
It was longer than an hour besides it was many times afterwards. She really enjoyed me.
ok o
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Quality20(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na wah for u o. U dey fear too much but u no fear to do illicit sex- ain't u being naira foolish and kobo wise?
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Nonywendy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
kyber:

Told her to run test
But she’s playing trust issues with me
Th.under fire that trust issue
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by bamideleoyin(f): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omoh all this comments eh angryOmoh all this comments eh
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by bamideleoyin(f): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omoh all this comments eh
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Gee64: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
This one wan be stepfather soon.

Ask her to run all necessary test. And go with her too to run pregnancy test.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by skj1377(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2023
Vintage9999:
could u please list the 7 tests?
H

HIV
HPV
Syphilis
Warts
Staff
Some strange name
Another strange name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Glass Half Full Or Half Empty? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.