Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook (1293 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Is it considered cheating or wrong for a married woman to post her exboyfriend's photo on her facebook timeline wishing him happy birthday or congratulation ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Very wrong and condemnable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by ozome15(m): 5:48am On Mar 20, 2023
It's very wrong to post his pictures in your timeline. Did your Bible not tell you old things shall pass way. If your husband post his ex girlfriend picture on his Facebook or what'sapp how will you feel.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by securitywatch50: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Stupidity at the highest level

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by Vinnie2000(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2023
OP

Whenever My Married Ex post her Birthday Pics on Facebook!
And I drop an Happy birthday comment.

She replies with thanks, using diz Emojis 😍😘.

D Thing dey shock and Funny me @the same time. shocked sad cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP

Whenever My Married Ex post her Birthday Pics on Facebook!
And I drop an Happy birthday comment.

She replies with thanks, using diz Emojis 😍😘.

D Thing dey shock and Funny me @the same time. shocked sad cheesy

hmm, you and that your ex, are you sure you haven't bleeped her since she got married?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by olasaad(f): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2023
It is wrong for both men and women. This can even cause violence in the ex new relationship self.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by Nairalander248: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2023
PATO101:
Is it considered cheating or wrong for a married woman to post her exboyfriend's photo on her facebook timeline wishing him happy birthday or congratulation ?
Why not call/comment and wish happy birthday, why post on timeline?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by everythinggirly(f): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2023
Visit him at once, and surprise him and tell him how much you miss him, meanwhile let your husband know.😂🥲
Nonsense imagination.😏
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by vastolord4(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Lol.. just imagine the disregard and disrespect she has for her man.. well, her husband can pass a message by doing worse.. sometimes the only solution to some stubborn human behaviours is to reciprocate the kind of gesture and read their reactions.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by socrates007: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Marry a virgin lady and save urself of many headaches.......

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by Autobot05: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Naturally there is nothing wrong with that . But women are masters of deception thats the prob
problem.

Id just do the same to an ex girlfriend amd see how she reacts . Im not an insecure person
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2023
socrates007:
Marry a virgin lady and save urself of many headaches.......
some virgin girls may stil have ex . maybe they had anal sex or Mouth Gig
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
some virgin girls may stil have ex . maybe they had anal sex or Mouth Gig
Y'all say anal sex like it's just easy,yes mouth gig is easy, anal is a tedious job, don't let p**n makes you thinks its one plus one.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Spend Naira Per Month? / Listen To The Message My Virgin Girlfriend Sent To Me. / Is There True Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.