Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal (61370 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Web2020: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Padipadi:

You are a kid. At every opportunity, you show your nativity like Obi.
Firstly, I m neutral.
2ndly, I asked a curious question cos the petition is absurd and logically appalling. A sane judge ll question the sanity of the petitioner.
There is huge difference in allege rigging and you questioning someone's eligibility to contest. You, Obi and other Obidióts ll end up disgracing yourselves back from the court and still scream that the judges were bribed.
For the records, this is actually what happened:
* Tinubu was eligible to contest
* He was the first to declare for presidency, bought form, conducted his party primaries before LP etc
* LP primaries has controversy. It was concluded and a candidate was chosen before Obi came to them. The man was silent for reasons unknown but I m sure he's coming soon to scatter matters.
* Obi submitted his LP form late after INEC deadline and there's penalty for late submission.
So tell me who'll cry?
I have no idea where you are heading with this your argument.
But in case you don't understand what the petitioner is saying here is the summary:

1. He said the election was rigged, therefore, he has the highest vote cast, evident is loadings. Please see the first paragraph of the petition posted here

2. That Tinubu is did not meet up to 25% in abuja. See paragraph 2. Evidence in Nigeria constitution.

3. Tinubu and Sheltima are not qualify to contest the election in the first instance. Reasons are under rap. Reason will come out in due cause.

It is your burden to prove that above is not true and it is the petitioner's responsibility to prove his case. That is the level the case are. I am tired of educating this Oluomo boy

4 Likes

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by francotunsco: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Web2020:
Many of you did not read that petition. Period

The fact that i quote a section of it shows that i read it. I only quote the part that i find amusing.
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Karlifate: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryhoover:

Another one spotted. May be you should go and check the Tribunal petition of Oyetola vs Adeleke and compare it with this joke. Probably then you can tell who is a backward thinker.

Courts are not based on emotions but facts, yes they may have the exhibits somewhere but you need to highlight on the ground of your prayers to the court. The petition only stated they are not qualified and nothing more. But like I said it would be nice to see how the court cases would go.

I just hope some SANs won't end up sounding foolish in the end.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una no go kill person with laughter for this Nairaland.
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by millionaireman: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
fait10:
I am 100% sure he got this advise from a mad man kiss

Loud mouths that win night wrestling matches.
The SANS are mad, abi?

A presidential candidate must be of proven good character. So says the law of Nigeria.

When caught by Americans, Tinubu had to forfeit $460,000 drug trafficking money to the US government.
Does that pass Tinubu as a man of proven character to aspire to the office of president of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryhoover:

Here we go again. Not dissecting the issues from emotions as always.

You should go and read the constitution and the electoral act very well and if you follow the elections in Nigeria very well you will have an understanding.

I asked on what ground would 1st respondent be disqualified if he was passed on by party as well as INEC. This has to be stated just like Oyetola is using to support his legal battle in Osun on the basis of forgery allegations on Adeleke.

And if Obi is claiming this then, what should an Atiku that got 25% in 21 states do?

You guys don't understand how elections work as you are headless mob and the reason that if this election is conducted a 100 times you will always loose.

Btw, the result showed that Obi won 25% in 16 states and it would be nice you show us the result of how he won 25% in 24 states.

You are very dumb...what's your stress on this. Are you intelligent than the 20 SANs that filed this petition? Don't be a scum!

3 Likes

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Larryhoover(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mopolchi:
What emotion? You see why I said you have a small brain. Obi is only complaining and has not started arguing. It's like when someone accuses you of stealing his thing. Both of you are in court, the judge tells you the petition brought by your accuser. You defend yourself that you did not steal. He will now bring his evidence to prove his petition. He will not add his arguments in his petition but will reveal them in court. Don't just conclude a case from petition.

And you can see how your big brain made you sound very dumb.

An analogy of I was beaten and I wrote a petition to disqualify my opponent, it is common sense for the arbitrator to ask "on what ground". If indeed you have a big brain like you claim that shouldn't be hard to answer but I guess your upstairs is a vacuum instead.
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Karlifate: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

What on hell is this fake documentary evidence? The wonderful thing about countries like the US is that you can't tell lies about things that are on public record.

The full and unredacted case files of Tinubu's drug money seizure are available here, and there's nothing you can do about it.

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

See as you take am personal.

Senior Advocate of Nairaland (SAN) constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

We dey watch una

😂😂

1 Like

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Mopolchi: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryhoover:

Oh Mr. Court Goer.

That is why I asked, on what ground would the evidence of disqualification be based? It shouldn't be that difficult.
Are you the judge?
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Web2020: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryhoover:

An analogy of I was beaten and I wrote a petition to disqualify my opponent, it is common sense for the arbitrator to ask "on what ground". If indeed you have a big brain like you claim that shouldn't be hard to answer but I guess your upstairs is a vacuum instead.
On what ground is the case proper. Oluomo boys
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Mopolchi: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryhoover:

Mr fish brain, relax the case is just starting. Let's wait for verdict. It appears you have vested interest that is why you started wailing earlier.

1 Like

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

See as you take am personal.

Senior Advocate of Nairaland (SAN) constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

We dey watch una

😂😂

Lmfao so if you be Tinubu’s lawyer, you go tender that document as evidence for court? Lmfao 🤣🤣
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Larryhoover(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

You are very dumb...what's your stress on this. Are you intelligent than the 20 SANs that filed this petition? Don't be a scum!

The irony of this is that the SANs would cash out as usual but because of your bandwagon effect, your vacuumed head can't see a simple point I made because it didn't suit your narrative.

Why should Obi reported to be 3rd on the result be declared when an Atiku that came 2nd isn't claiming same?

Just try and drop the phone and think, think please.
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Geopex(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chuksyno:
On health ground, Tinubu is certified as unqualified because he forget himself oftentimes in public and even urinate at himself at times while his selected vice is bokoharam sympathizer. On the other hand, Tinubu is senile and senescent and he is incapable of ruling over 200 million Nigerians.

From your father's hospital àbí?
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by walebliss(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Cancel election and conduct another with whose money?

1 Like

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by JuicyStar: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dead on arrival. Prayers are meant to be specific. U can’t ask for cancellation, declaration that u are the winner, return of certificate as well as declaration that the president elect is no qualified to contest all in one petition.
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Karlifate: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

Lmfao so if you be Tinubu’s lawyer, you go tender that document as evidence for court? Lmfao 🤣🤣

LMAO! 🤣🤣

See daftness in full glare.

Anyone who doesn't agree to your claims, is automatically supporting your perceived enemy.

Partisan politics go kill una las las
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by damirosky60: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
More details

2 Likes

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryhoover:

The irony of this is that the SANs would cash out as usual but because of your bandwagon effect, your vacuumed head can't see a simple point I made because it didn't suit your narrative.

Why should Obi reported to be 3rd on the result be declared when an Atiku that came 2nd isn't claiming same?

Don't cry...the court that made the magic of the 4th becoming first ...is still very much alive to perform another magic. Just keep ur finger crossed and watch.

1 Like

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Web2020: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryhoover:

Just try and drop the phone and think, think, please.
What was the position of Hope Uzodima of Imo state when he was declared the governor in the Supreme court? It is the responsibility of the petitioner to show why he said he is the winner of the election. The matter is bigger than your imagination. Let's go to court.

1 Like

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by gidgiddy: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Larryhoover:

You dont seem to understand simple English. Peter Obi was announced as third place when he first ran for Governor of Anambra. He went court and successful proved he won the elections and the courts overturned the announcement in his favour

2 Likes

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Geopex(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Web2020:
I have no idea where you are heading with this your argument.
But in case you don't understand what the petitioner is saying here is the summary:

1. He said the election was rigged, therefore, he has the highest vote cast, evident is loadings. Please see the first paragraph of the petition posted here

2. That Tinubu is did not meet up to 25% in abuja. See paragraph 2. Evidence in Nigeria constitution.

3. Tinubu and Sheltima are not qualify to contest the election in the first instance. Reasons are under rap. Reason will come out in due cause.

It is your burden to prove that above is not true and it is the petitioner's responsibility to prove his case. That is the level the case are. I am tired of educating this Oluomo boy

Simple English understand is affecting so many people. So FCT is that special than other states that u must have 25% votes. Head dey pain many people. Seems they know more than the INEC that formed the electoral process. The so called transmission, the results was uploaded, INEC did not specify time to upload it either real time or later. Even the Senate that passed the bill know the truth. U guys are always playing to your emotions ND failed to reason.
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Karlifate:

LMAO! 🤣🤣

See daftness in full glare.

Anyone who doesn't agree to your claims, is automatically supporting your perceived enemy.

Partisan politics go kill una las las

Keep masking your Ignorance and f00lishness with laughing emoji.
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Awillologo: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Janajack:
Peter Obi filed 25 count charge against Tinubu but you people are showing us only 5 count charge. Tinubu should go to court and defend himself
don't mind Tinubu boys. They are afraid already 😹
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Padipadi:

You called Tinubu a swine?
You are a pig!
He's old enough to be your father. Grow respect!
You're actually the pig.
See all these hypocrites that were insulting Peter Obi, I have returned the favor. grin
Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Karlifate: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

Keep masking your Ignorance and f00lishness with laughing emoji.

I can't trade words with a fake news poster like you.

Just rest. cheesy

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by damirosky60: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Many people commenting have not seen the main content of the petition . It has about 90 pages.

6 Likes

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Karlifate: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
StreetFight:

He will say because the candidate and the vice are both Muslims and they will Islamize Nigeria, that is what they told gullible Churchgoers who are more Christian than the Pope. He will also say the candidate is too old, that it is the time for young people to rule

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Awillologo: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
damirosky60:
Many people commenting have not seen the main content of the petition . It has about 90 pages.
you dey mind Tinubu boys

1 Like

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Web2020: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
walebliss:
Cancel election and conduct another with whose money?
Go and ask Mahmood that wasted over 300b taxpayer money to conduct this cham called election. He will give you an answer to this question.

1 Like

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Okhuadams(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Reports that Peter Obi in his election petition is not seeking to be declared the winner of the election is false and misleading. I’ve seen a copy of the petition. Peter Obi has prayed that he should be declared the winner. The law allows a petitioner to seek alternative reliefs.

That is what Peter Obi and Labour Party have done in their petition before the Court of Appeal. They are seeking reliefs in the alternative; either that he be declared as the winner having scored majority of lawful votes cast, or that the entire election be nullified.

There is no issue here. Those who are making issues out of the imbalanced media reports on the contents of the petition are doing so either because they’ve not seen and read the petition, or they are mischievous or they don’t understand.

Let’s see how this turns out eventually.

You can read the entire prayers that the Petitioners (Peter Obi and Labour Party) are seeking below.
A water in a basket petition

2 Likes

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Karlifate:

I can't trade words with a fake news poster like you.

Just rest. cheesy

Only joblessness can cause this rubbish! Drop your CV make I help your future abi you sef forge certificate like your drug baron mentor? 😭💀

1 Like

Re: Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal by Karlifate: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

Only joblessness can cause this rubbish! Drop your CV make I help your future abi you sef forge certificate like your drug baron mentor? 😭💀

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Rest. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.