Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

She Is Just All-over Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Just All-over Me. (867 Views)

Is Relationship Just All About Sex? / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Just All-over Me. by sunch(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
I got on board with a new job, and their is this lady that tend to be a miss nice chic at the office. All of a sudden we startd falling in love with each other, while she kept talking me of her guy which said she love so much.
I try avoiding her but she is always all over me. I dont want hurt her, cos i have my woman, which she knws.
She almost wantd to kiss me days ago, but i dodged it.
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by MMM2(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2011
op
then give me her fone nos
undecided
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by mashnino(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
M M M:

op
then give me her fone nos
undecided

vgbg
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by UncleJJ(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
shayt, if i were u i would kiss er and slap her behind. What wrong with a little "offis lomance"
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by chelseabmw(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2011
lol
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by tellwisdom: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2011
op
then give me her fone nosĀ  undecided

grin grin
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 18, 2011
UncleJJ:
shayt, if i were u i would kiss er and slap her behind. What wrong with a little "offis lomance"

Lwkm.

If he didn't respond in a way favorable to her, then she must be ugly.
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2011
UncleJJ:

Maybe he is not a cheater like you.
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by sunch(m): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2011
Am just trying to be careful with her, not to break her heart and disappoint our process of being together. Cos she thought, since am still single, i can decide to go for who to settle with at end, not minding if am in a serious relationship.
I really want to Bleep her, but it wld amount to more committment, which i want to avoid.
But she kept talking of her guy, which she said, she love. Still, she want me
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2011
sunch:
Am just trying to be careful with her, not to break her heart and disappoint our process of being together. Cos she thought, since am still single, i can decide to go for who to settle with at end, not minding if am in a serious relationship.
I really want to bleep her, but it wld amount to more committment, which i want to avoid.
But she kept talking of her guy, which she said, she love. Still, she want me

Confession.
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by BABE3: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2011
sunch:

I really want to bleep her.

Agro na b[i]ast[/i]ard.
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2011
^^^ lol
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2011
Match Made In Sheol cheesy
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by sunch(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2011
sunch:

I really want to bleep her,
Thats just the mindset of any man/woman that one is attracted to.
What if i Bleep her? And why does she keep reminding me of her guy, when she think she want me.
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by MMM2(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2011
angry angry
Re: She Is Just All-over Me. by eridah2007(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2011
@op

why not drop ur cards on d table face up ~

(1) (Reply)

Useful Tip For Sustainance This Xmas / Guys/girls Who Does'nt Luv Watching Cartoons Are Nt Romantic & Less Civilized. / Why Do Lovers Often Visit The Beach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.