Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66548 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by jaxxy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
the boy is also guilty. He is an active liar and criminal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by vivavik(f): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
I hope this man wasn't set up, I pity them now
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
wanimo:
No pities..

If our hospitals were working here in Nigeria, they wouldn't be facing this in the UK.

A lesson to all our politicians
They would just gbe one poor man from the street remove his kidney and nothing would happen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by voltron14: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
And you thought you were having a bad day.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by DontBullshitMe: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omo. This is crazy.

I hope the Judge passes a light sentence for them especially since the crime they committed was borne out of the love for their daughter. Wait. Was the daughter also on trial too?

I hope the boy's conscience is at ease Shaa? Because putting Ekweremadu and his family's freedom at risk because he wants to stay back in the UK through asylum is wild.

9 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.

Your children will never end well.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BastadThiefnubu: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Zihno:

A Nigerian Judge would not only free the Criminal senator, they would jail the young innocent boy too.
I swear! I think we Nigerians are the most evil and senseless people in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by AndSunGorilla: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Zihno:

The parents and siblings were a perfect match. No one was willing to give out one kidney to their child/sibling.
Just for my education, how do you know they were a perfect match sir.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by voltron14: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
youngbabaj:
Sit at home every Tuesday till Britain releases our senator

If to say na Nigeria.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
They are in trouble

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Buliwyf: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jlow2:
Never trust an abakaliki man, no matter how timid he looks

Idiotic subhuman scum. This is why no one takes you Igbos seriously. You discriminate against others among you at the slightest chance then you will go to other people's land and be shouting about rights and tribalism. I spit on your ugly head.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:

They would just gbe one poor man from the street remove his kidney and nothing would happen

This happens all the time .

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by spencekat(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
E don be.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by nkemjacob2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
A country that do not have regards for politicians no matter their wrong doings. Nigeria should learn

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
He represented his people well.
It's a pity this is happening to one of the few Enugu politicians who had the interest of his people at heart.

But he didn't have the interest of someone's kidney at heart, since we're making organ puns.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Juoflife1(f): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Really?? Source pls
Zihno:

The parents and siblings were a perfect match. No one was willing to give out one kidney to their child/sibling.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hacheem(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
I'm sure if this kind of justice is passed in Nigeria by any of our Court, certain set of people will be shouting and wailing and see it as an attack on them. They will even call for the head of the Chief justice of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by tyboy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Though I feel sad for him . The daughter likewise, I know every good parent will always want the best for their children. Which dey did maybe in a wrong way.
We are know that the system over there is different from ours. Judgement aren't base on sentiment.
If u are guilty , you are guilty

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by millionaireman: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437

The signature of Buhari cabal. Never forgiving.
Saraki was framed for armed robbery. He was lucky he was not jailed.

Saraki and Ekweremadu took the Senate leadership from Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BastadThiefnubu: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaxxy:
the boy is also guilty. He is an active liar and criminal
Guilty of what? Keep defending your oppressor, the evil you are defending will get to you oneday.
No Nigerian politician cares about your miserable existence.
The boy should be applauded for nailing that evil Ekweremadu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by LikeAking: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jlow2:
Never trust an abakaliki man, no matter how timid he looks

Him for allow them tear him Belle?

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by sukkot: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
shocked ekwe go chop watery bake beans for the next ten years. no more ofe onugbu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by ebufa: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
AwkaFinest:
So how many years?

I feel sad for him and his family.

This is a man that was awarded the Onitsha /Enugu expressway contract 5 times and 5 times he "ate" the money, that was why IPOB served him hot new yam pepper soup in Germany a few years ago! A very evil man! He should go and do his time abeg!!!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by StevConcepts(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hmmmm

I will teach you how to make money writing and selling ebooks online. send me a whatsapp message to the number below
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by rafcrown(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Politicians in Nigeria and those in top and high places must always be well disciplined in all their actions. If the case is tried in Nigeria ,SANs would have come to free him.
How many Nigerians politicians have been jailed, declared wanted, fined abroad. We need Political Reforms, Judicial Reforms etc in order to move the nation forward. Yahoo Yahoo must stop .Employment for all able bodied people.
After Jagaban Emi lo kan.
SECURITY ISSUES.TO DESTROY THE BANDITS AND OTHER CRIMINALS
AGRIC
EDUCATION
YOUTH PROGRAMMES
ECONOMY.
POSITIVE IMAGE FOR NIGERIA
ETC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Lovestrong(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
xareal:
600 years cry
for high school close to oldpark
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
E don be be that.

No one will claim he was witch-hunted because of his tribe or political party.

Before making moves outside of your natural habitat, always find out what is the law of the land.

Ignorance has landed him a family conviction.

They'll find a way to pin it on "political enemies"

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by ayofossil: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
O TI ZEH !
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
AndSunGorilla:

Just for my education, how do you know they were a perfect match sir.

It was in the news and part of the court proceedings.

The criminal senator at one point claimed that the boy was a relative ( cousin and untrue) when he was asked why non of his family members could donate a kidney to their ailing relative.

9 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by millionaireman: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Calek:
That boy don finally cash out on them

That boy is the criminal indeed.
He knew he was taken abroad to donate his kidney to the Ekweremadus.
But the British court has made Ekweremadus a scape goat.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by virgilprince: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jail their asses fam.

Useless people

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.