Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66544 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by stevups(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.

The guy has ended well already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by CaptainFM1: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:

YOUR RIGHT, IF THEY SET UP HOSPITAL HERE, NO NEED GOING TO UK TO WASTE ALL THAT MONEY.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WANT MONEY AND WILL GIVE ONE KIDNEY FOR WEALTH.

NOBODY IS GOING TO LIVE FOREVER, AT LEAST THEY WILL SAVE A LIFE AND GAIN AFFLUENT LIFE FOR THE TIME THEY ARE HERE.

IF EKWEREMADU BUTCHER PERSON, COLLECT ORGAN, THEN I WILL BE THE FIRST TO STONE HIM BUT HE DID NOT DO THAT.

SAME UK IS BUYING ORGANS OF BUTCHERED PEOPLE IN BLACK MARKET FROM AFRICA FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

The system is simple here. If the people involved are caught, you can bet they won't be spared as well. I did however signed off my entire organs for medical use if I passed on. It's quite normal here. The main point in the Ekweremadu's case is consent and procedure wasn't followed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by integrity16(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
The boy had to save himself from returning to Nigeria, put a whole family into trouble.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
CaptainFM1:

The system is simple here. If the people involved are caught, you can bet they won't be spared as well. I did however signed off my entire organs for medical use if I passed on. It's quite normal here. The main point in the Ekweremadu's case is consent and procedure wasn't followed.

THAT IS JUST THE PROBLEM, WE CANT KEEP USING ORGAN OF DEAD PEOPLE ONLY.

IT IS CAUSING MURDER AND ORGAN HARVESTING.

THE LIVING TOO SHOULD BE GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO DONATE 1 OF THEIR ORGAN FOR AT LEAST 1 MILLION DOLLARS LEGALLY. A SET FINANCIAL GAIN, PROVIDED THEY PASS PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS FIRST.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by sulaak(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:
I don't know why I'm feeling sad for the family, maybe because of Ekweremadu daughter's health condition.

You should feel sorry for the millions of Nigerians with no access to primary healthcare and not this loser who has been caught. I hope he spends ten years in prison.

All of the corrupt political elite from Buhari to Tinubu will suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by OmonnakOdapig: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
shocked
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by mrcrabs(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Wahala shocked
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by pfadom: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
What else could it have been of not Karma?

What goes around comes around. There is an appointed time for reward of every action, inaction and reaction.

His case is worse than losing an election.

Fahdiga:
Could this be karma? Only time will tell.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:

No I am trying to understand why you came into my mention so rudely
Did you comprehend What you quoted?
Who was the subject of that remark?
Do you understand English? That seems to be the problem here

Rudely?

Seriously?

Who do you think you are?

Fukk you.

You can take your million questions and stuff it.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by oliverwrites: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
xareal:
600 years cry
1800 years ideally.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
stevups:

The guy has ended well already
no bro don’t talk like that.when they approached him with such an offer he would have rejected.taking them that far only to ridicule them is not nice.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
asanausana91:
so the boy should have kept quiet so that any quack doctor kill him abi? If that boy was your son will allow him to do that?
don’t get me wrong.he would have rejected from the get go.why accept such an offer only to decline at the end.I don’t see the sense in that
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Dshocker(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:
I don't know why I'm feeling sad for the family, maybe because of Ekweremadu daughter's health condition.

Sad in what sense?

Ekweremadu is amongst the corrupt politicians milking us dry, despite him being igbo, i feel no sympathy for their ordeal.

Call a spade a spade.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
johannu:

How is the boy wicked? Don't you know the boy might not know he was going to donate a kidney.
except on this ground.but I feel he knew and just outsmarted them by allowing them bring him abroad first.its not fair
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Freebills12: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.

In as much as I feel for the daughter, don't Ekweremmadu's family have sons and daughters? Are they not allowed to donate to their own kidney to their own sister? If it is not poverty, bad governance and corruption which Ekweremmadu helped to enthrone will that agree to such a near death experience? Will you allow your younger to be exploited and brainwashed into such act?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by uvie66: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
...my friend sharrap there, they knew what they where doing right from the outset and if he had used his position to develop a world class hospital rather than building 20 houses he wouldn't have been in this situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Neoteny7:

Rudely?

Seriously?

Who do you think you are?

Fukk you.

You can take your million questions and stuff it.
Yes seriously?
What is the correlation of all this with what you quoted
Did you comprehend it?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
BABAawoo47:
is it there daughter that sent them to buy kidney?
Truth is the guy slyed them and said they paid him for parts...Which is illegal, if you wan donate, donate with goodwill not because of money promised.
bro if they deceived the boy then whatever pains they deserve it but if the boy played smart which I feel is what happened then it’s not fair.I no get wicked and funny heart sha.if u approach me for such I wil reject no matter the offer.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by olalekan9320(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
he should have allowed them to use his own kidney abi, will you say same if he was your son? Anoufia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
don’t get me wrong.he would have rejected from the get go.why accept such an offer only to decline at the end.I don’t see the sense in that

THANK YOU!

NIGERIANS CAN BE VERY FUNNY.

ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY HAVE ALL TURN BRITISH AND UK CITIZENS NOT TO UNDERSTAND NIGERIA WAY.

IN NIGERIA, IF YOU SEE SOMEBODY THAT WILL REWARD YOU FOR ORGAN, THANK YOUR STARS.

THEY ARE MORE INTO BUTCHERING AND REMOVING ORGANS OF THEIR VICTIMS.

NOW THEY ARE ALL ACTING INNOCENT AND LIKE SAINTS. LMAO!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Aguodo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
hkidola00:
did you really just curse the boy.....meen nigeria have a long way to go with people like you
what did I do again.I felt the guy played smart.Just wanted to travel through them only to renege on the deal.if I’m wrong God forgive me
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by 7upnigeria: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
johannu:

Don't say what you don't know.
...what is it that I don't know ?

That ekwe's daughter needs a kidney transplant ?

That ekwe's wanted a donor ?

That the person he contacted (agent) sourced for that boy ?

That an amount was agreed ?

That the boy knows why he went to UK ?

That his kidney did not match that of ekwe's daughter ?

That the boy was not treated same way he was treated before they discovered his kidney did not match that of ekwe's daughter ?

That he was confused and decided to approach the police station ?

That he lied about been a 15 years old ?

That ekwe was arrested.

Ekwe was convicted

CAN you tell me what is not true among the above ?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by themanderon: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
I just don't feel any pity for them because I know many people must have been victims of his mindless looting. If he had contested the last election I know some very unfortunate people would have been singing his praises and voted for him. Our judges would be looking for technicalities to free him. It would have been unthinkable sef for a nobody to defeat him in court because he would have bribed the mindless judges we have here and they would have freed him but unfortunately this is a working nation and all his stolen billions would not have saved him.
To think some people went ahead and voted a drug baron as president says a lot about us as a people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
obaidan:

Well that"s why it is safe to just do good. Don't steal because others around you are stealing and getting away with it, don't drain the commonwealth because ur fellow legislators are doing same and it looks like they are getting away with it.
this life no balance, some get away with evil, others do not, the boy grace fit no strong pass karma...its also possible he will suffer. But my question to you is this: Let's agree the boy is wicked, are the Ekweremadu's not super wicked
bros it depends on the agreement.if the boy wasn’t cool he wouldn’t have agreed from the get go.taking them that far only to ridicule them is not fair for me
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
2elliot:
you no get sense.
how bros
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by dododawa1: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
One down,God is great
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Scottmairi: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
youngbabaj:
Sit at home every Tuesday till Britain releases our senator

LoL, make una go carry una sinator na
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I wish you double of all what Ekeremadu's family wished the poor boy. Wicked animal.
why?im misunderstood here.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Nice2023(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:

That boy how...?

Do u know what u are saying.

Take ur emotions away from real issue and ur brain will assimilate better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by zigzagluv: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
12 years for Ike
AwkaFinest:
So how many years?

I feel sad for him and his family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.