Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66552 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Asine:

You are the wicked one for wishing the innocent boy evil.
A boy that was being exploited due to his poor background, he should be schooling like Ekweremadu's kids but he was offered some pounds for his kidney that will not even cover up his health maintenance for life.
Have you heard from the jugement that the involved the lady's family. They could as well have eliminated the boy and nobody will know.
I haven’t really followed the matter.I’m just here feeling the guy just wanted to use them to travel.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
...what is it that I don't know ?

That ekwe's daughter needs a kidney transplant ?

That ekwe's wanted a donor ?

That the person he contacted (agent) sourced for that boy ?

That an amount was agreed ?

That the boy knows why he went to UK ?

That his kidney did not match that of ekwe's daughter ?

That the boy was not treated same way he was treated before they discovered his kidney did not match that of ekwe's daughter ?

That he was confused and decided to approach the police station ?

That he lied about been a 15 years old ?

That ekwe was arrested.

Ekwe was convicted

CAN you tell me what is not true among the above ?

THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT EVEN GET SOMETHING AS LEADERSHIP RIGHT.

NIGERIANS HAVE MULTI-PERSONALITY DISORDER, THEY CAN CHANGE TO WHITE FROM BLACK AT THE DROP OF A HAT.

EKWEREMADU DID HIS BEST FOR HIS DIEING DAUGHTER UNDERSTANDABLY.

ANY FATHER WILL DO SAME TO SAVE HIS DAUGHTER LIFE, SOME WILL KILL FOR IT.

THAT MAN WAS JUST AN OPPORTUNIST AND IN ALL THIS, HE IS THE REAL PIG.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BastadThiefnubu: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Thi3fnubu is next!
Yes o...the first Nigerian president elect to be prosecuted. His poeple wanted it because of tribalism. Naija no get shame .

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Saintinoo:

But the former deputy senate president who have through corrupt practice sent hundreds of people to early grave directly and indirectly will end well?
all of una just Dey Misunderstand me.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
kelvindj98:

You're stupid. Is his daughter the only one who has kidney problem that requires treatment and transplant oversees? So many wealthy Nigerians with similar issue have been able to get transplant by using the appropriate legal channel. But because criminality is all he knows he tried to used naija sense. He got what he deserves.
hmmmm ok o
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Zihno:

Your children will never end well.
why this?it’s ur children that won’t end well?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by blue4lif(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good for the family to face the music. i have no pity for them.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by iHateFraudsters: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
baralatie:

If ekweremadus had approached this matter on the right side of the law.
They would not be in this mees

And if he had invested in Nigerian healthcare, he wouldn't be in this mess.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by newnigerdelta00: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
xareal:
600 years cry

What you wish others will befall you also
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Stop blaming the innocent boy who is a victim of Ekweremadu's maleficence.
If Ekweremadu had done the right thing as a ruler and politician, he would not reap what he planted.
Youths stop supporting these criminals that don't give a hoot about your miserable existence.
im grossly misunderstood.I don’t know ekweremadu why should I support him.I just feel that boy reneged on the deal.I’m not a deal breaker.I won’t promise what I can’t do.But In any case I may not know what really happened
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by RIDOO: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
yerilistik:
Not the best time for Ekweremmadu's
May the law take it's course
Big lesson for our corrupt judiciary : see how rapid the prosecution took with no atom of doubt on the intergrity of the jurists.
The case would have died a natural death if it were in Nigeria.

Maybe the judiciary in Nigeria will emulate this.The case of one chief in Ile ife town,one chief Adedoyin and one chartered accountant ..l think Adegoke that was murdered in his hotel over a year ago never see limelight again despite glearing evidences.Naija l hail o.

If Ekweremmadu is permitted to choose between being poor and be free against his present ordeal..l'm sure he will choose the former.

God purposely don't answer some people's prayers to be rich because he knows they will head for destruction.

This is a great lesson for all.l wish they are given another chance to correct their mistakes.. They have learnt their lessons in a hard way already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nice2023:

That boy how...?

Do u know what u are saying.

Take ur emotions away from real issue and ur brain will assimilate better.
maybe I haven’t followed the matter.I feel the bit reneged on the deal
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:

THANK YOU!

NIGERIANS CAN BE VERY FUNNY.

ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY HAVE ALL TURN BRITISH AND UK CITIZENS NOT TO UNDERSTAND NIGERIA WAY.

IN NIGERIA, IF YOU SEE SOMEBODY THAT WILL REWARD YOU FOR ORGAN, THANK YOUR STARS.

THEY ARE MORE INTO BUTCHERING AND REMOVING ORGANS OF THEIR VICTIMS.

NOW THEY ARE ALL ACTING INNOCENT AND LIKE SAINTS. LMAO!
maybe I haven’t followed the whole thing.because I don’t know how someone will approach me for my previous organs in the first place.no amount of money will make me accept so I don’t know if the boy ever accepted.or was he scammed or smthg.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Popesuccess(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:
I don't know why I'm feeling sad for the family, maybe because of Ekweremadu daughter's health condition.
One of the family members should have given one kidney, but no, they thought their money can get them anything they want. The court should please have mercy on the daughter because of her health
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Gemma11: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
real Footage of the Ekweremadu victim going to the police station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijc1KCnHswU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Solocoin: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Only where judiciary is the hope for the common man, not here that the justice favor the highest bidder or the tribe man of the judge.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by voltron14: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Omo. This is crazy.

I hope the Judge passes a light sentence for them especially since the crime they committed was borne out of the love for their daughter. Wait. Was the daughter also on trial too?

I hope the boy's conscience is at ease Shaa? Because putting Ekweremadu and his family's freedom at risk because he wants to stay back in the UK through asylum is wild.

I pity them but they shouldn't have don't that either.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
olalekan9320:
he should have allowed them to use his own kidney abi, will you say same if he was your son? Anoufia
una to sabi insult person?did he ever accept the deal or was he scammed that’s what I don’t understand.If u accepted to give ur kidney then why not.but if he was scammed to go to the Uk for other reasons then later discovered they want to harvest his organs then his actions are justified.my own is don’t use ur mouth to accept a deal and later renege it’s not in my nature.I hope I’m clear now
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Fahdiga(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Sebi e choke u ediotic IPOB/Biafra fuulish Ndigbo cos it happen in USA u can carry placards upandan or start una useless Injustice or persecution of igbo man ekweremadu or release the igbo man ekweremadu harsh tag for social media. rogues criminal oriented people shocked shocked shocked shocked
English pls.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Gemma11: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
https://twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/1638884040961867777?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Escreen-name%3ACourtNewsUK%7Ctwcon%5Es1
mugshots of the convicted organ traffickers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Fahdiga(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
pfadom:
What else could it have been of not Karma?

What goes around comes around. There is an appointed time for reward of every action, inaction and reaction.

His case is worse than losing an election.

Hnmm.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
uvie66:
...my friend sharrap there, they knew what they where doing right from the outset and if he had used his position to develop a world class hospital rather than building 20 houses he wouldn't have been in this situation.
im not supporting ekweremadu o.why should I?im just hoping the boy never agreed to give his kidneys and later played on them.that’s not good.If u follow my tread here I have once lambasted ekweremadu when I heard he has 40 houses.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Neoteny7: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:

Yes seriously?
What is the correlation of all this with what you quoted
Did you comprehend it?

I comprehend you're an asshole.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
maybe I haven’t followed the whole thing.because I don’t know how someone will approach me for my previous organs in the first place.no amount of money will make me accept so I don’t know if the boy ever accepted.or was he scammed or smthg.

HE WAS NOT SCAMMED.

RATHER, HE IS THE ONE THAT SCAMMED THEM.

A WISE GUY THAT REACH LONDON WILL RUN AWAY AND FIND HIS WAY.

BUT INSTEAD WAS MAD THEY WERE NOT TREATING HIM THE SAME, BECAUSE HIS ORGAN DID NOT MATCH.

HE STARTED LIEING AGAINST THEM AND CLAIMING TO BE A CHILD AT 21 YEARS.

HE IS VERY MAD, BECAUSE EVEN ME HERE WOULD HAVE SAID NO.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Awaja(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
His face will wowo more after eating oyibo beans
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Coronavirus1: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.
The boy is an evil child used by Nigerian politicians to destroy this family
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by KPGGlobal: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:

Spare us the hypocrisy
All along they have been vilifying the young man ,calling him a liar and worse

Why are you so comfortable with lies?

with your handle

Its clear what your agenda is

Well done

Make sure your pay is worth it

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:

HE WAS NOT SCAMMED.

RATHER, HE IS THE ONE THAT SCAMMED THEM.

A WISE GUY THAT REACH LONDON WILL RUN AWAY AND FIND HIS WAY.

BUT INSTEAD WAS MAD THEY WERE NOT TREATING HIM THE SAME, BECAUSE HIS ORGAN DID NOT MATCH.

HE STARTED LIEING AGAINST THEM AND CLAIMING TO BE A CHILD AT 21 YEARS.

HE IS VERY MAD, BECAUSE EVEN ME HERE WOULD HAVE SAID NO.
the matter get as e be.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
why this?it’s ur children that won’t end well?

You will bury your children.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Coronavirus1:

The boy is an evil child used by Nigerian politicians to destroy this family
because if he just wanted to use them to travel abroad i don’t think it’s worth it.wetin Dey Uk when go make person do this kind thg?he would have said no from Nigeria quietly.Ppl are insulting me maybe they misunderstood me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by PerfecttTouch: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Neddstark:
If not for the UK judicial system, he would have been senator-elect here again.
You are absolutely right

Nigeria judicial system is the most useless and corrupt system in the world
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by dododawa1: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
One useless POLITICIAN down,God is great

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.