Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66550 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
23jerryking:
Sir please take a flight to the UK now and challenge the system, since you know all so much.

NIGERIANS HAVE BEST BRAINS BUT, WE ARE NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

THIS SAME UK, HAVE NO PROBLEM BUYING FROZEN ORGANS FROM NIGERIA TO TREAT WHITE PEOPLE.

THE ORGAN FROM RITUAL KILLINGS AND MURDER, WHERE DO THEY GO? UK

THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON THEY CAME AND STARTED SARS IN NIGERIA.

EKWEREMADU DID NOT BRINHG ORGAN TO UK, HE BROUGHT A 21 YEAR OLD MAN AND IF HE CHANGE HIS MIND, SO BE IT.

WHY ALL THIS WAHALA?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by obaidan: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.

Well that"s why it is safe to just do good. Don't steal because others around you are stealing and getting away with it, don't drain the commonwealth because ur fellow legislators are doing same and it looks like they are getting away with it.
this life no balance, some get away with evil, others do not, the boy grace fit strong pass karma...its also possible he will suffer. But my question to you is this: Let's agree the boy is wicked, are the Ekweremadu's not super wicked

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by CaptainFM1: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:
I don't know why I'm feeling sad for the family, maybe because of Ekweremadu daughter's health condition.

I know how it feels. But when you think about thousands dying in Nigeria hospital simply because the likes of Ekweremadu and other polithiefians wouldn't develop our health sector, you won't pity them much. Maybe you pity only the daughter.

I do hope this will spur government to develop our health system.

At this point, I want to congratulate the poor boy that would have been the sacrificial fowl. We probably wouldn't hear anything about him if their mission was successful and the boy dies. That's how selfish our politicians can be. It's only them and their family they care about.

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Antell95(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
HE SHOULD DIE BY HANGING sad
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by dejavubobo1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:
I don't know why I'm feeling sad for the family, maybe because of Ekweremadu daughter's health condition.
Stockholm syndrome

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hkidola00(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.
did you really just curse the boy.....meen nigeria have a long way to go with people like you

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Caramia2020(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gobe
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by johannu(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
awoniyi1236:
Every politician milking this country resources will pay directly or indirectly sooner or later.
Amen
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Judolisco(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Gbese!!!
Wahala wahala
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by pquaver(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
awoniyi1236:
Every politician milking this country resources will pay directly or indirectly sooner or later. This people have no single pity for the masses. They knw how to use religion, ethnics and poverty as tools to play us ( I only pity his daughter)
. Yes ooo including obi that hide money in Panama
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BABAawoo47: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
is it there daughter that sent them to buy kidney?
Truth is the guy slyed them and said they paid him for parts...Which is illegal, if you wan donate, donate with goodwill not because of money promised.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by asanausana91: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437
the daughter was cleared.
The three people found guilty are Ekweremadu, Beatrice his wife, and the doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Judolisco(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Calek:
That boy don finally cash out on them
d man Don dey cash out since from 9ja
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I know how it feels. But when you think about thousands dying in Nigeria hospital simply because the likes of Ekweremadu and other polithiefians wouldn't develop our health sector, you won't pity them much. Maybe you pity only the daughter.

I do hope this will spur government to develop our health system.

At this point, I want to congratulate the poor boy that would have been the sacrificial fowl. We probably wouldn't hear anything about him if their mission was successful and the boy dies. That's how selfish our politicians can be. It's only them and their family they care about.

YOUR RIGHT, IF THEY SET UP HOSPITAL HERE, NO NEED GOING TO UK TO WASTE ALL THAT MONEY.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WANT MONEY AND WILL GIVE ONE KIDNEY FOR WEALTH.

NOBODY IS GOING TO LIVE FOREVER, AT LEAST THEY WILL SAVE A LIFE AND GAIN AFFLUENT LIFE FOR THE TIME THEY ARE HERE.

IF EKWEREMADU BUTCHER PERSON, COLLECT ORGAN, THEN I WILL BE THE FIRST TO STONE HIM BUT HE DID NOT DO THAT.

SAME UK IS BUYING ORGANS OF BUTCHERED PEOPLE IN BLACK MARKET FROM AFRICA FOR WHITE PEOPLE.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BABAawoo47: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Stop blaming the innocent boy who is a victim of Ekweremadu's maleficence.
If Ekweremadu had done the right thing as a ruler and politician, he would not reap what he planted.
Youths stop supporting these criminals that don't give a hoot about your miserable existence.
the guy was a sly too...
But the transaction is illegal and it's the one who is buying that will be punished. Not the one who is selling
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by KPGGlobal: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437

I know some set of people that would have been clamouring for his release if he is from their tribe

BUT YOU SEE IGBO PEOPLE

THOSE PEOPLE DONT TAKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by AndSunGorilla: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Zihno:

It was in the news and part of the court proceedings.

The criminal senator at one point claimed that the boy was a relative ( cousin and untrue) when he was asked why non of his family members could donate a kidney to their ailing relative.
Hmmm, na wa o!! You are making sense!!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by affable4(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Calek:
That boy don finally cash out on them

People don't really know, but that guy did them dirty. There was no way he didn't know what he was travelling for. Boy just had it all planned out.

But Ekweremmadu should hv chosen a blood relative and pay the person handsomely.

His actions were wrong, the boy too, betrayed him.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by johannu(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:

How is the boy wicked? Don't you know the boy might not know he was going to donate a kidney.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by wallrichy: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
I can just imagine the type of Church Thanksgiving and afterward celebration of life they would have done in Nigeria if that organ fraud had gone successfully. A pastor would have declared a special offering bowl, a spiritual tithes offering. A church project to be dedicated to God. Really, we are so fake and empty in this country. I regard no one except God. I don't have a role model cos everyone are just bunch of vipers and deceivers. I wish Nigeria can be redeemed but it ain't going to be possible till something drastic and bloodletting happens.....and ofcourse ain't going to happen cos we love living in suffering and who is bold enough to bell the cat.....no one......suffer we must suffer till that time........

vicdom:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
KPGGlobal:

I know some set of people that would have been clamouring for his release if he is from their tribe

BUT YOU SEE IGBO PEOPLE

THOSE PEOPLE DONT TAKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spare us the hypocrisy
All along they have been vilifying the young man ,calling him a liar and worse

Why are you so comfortable with lies?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by wallrichy: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
I can just imagine the type of Church Thanksgiving and afterward celebration of life they would have done in Nigeria if that organ fraud had gone successfully. A pastor would have declared a special offering bowl, a spiritual tithes offering. A church project to be dedicated to God. Really, we are so fake and empty in this country. I regard no one except God. I don't have a role model cos everyone are just bunch of vipers and deceivers. I wish Nigeria can be redeemed but it ain't going to be possible till something drastic and bloodletting happens.....and ofcourse ain't going to happen cos we love living in suffering and who is bold enough to bell the cat.....no one......suffer we must suffer till that time........

post=121998796:

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Y0urUncle: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
E don be be that.

No one will claim he was witch-hunted because of his tribe or political party.

Before making moves outside of your natural habitat, always find out what is the law of the land.

Ignorance has landed him a family conviction.

Thi3fnubu is next!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by omonnakoda: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
affable4:

People don't really know, but that guy did them dirty. There was no way he didn't know what he was travelling for. Boy just had it all planned out.

But Ekweremmadu should hv chosen a blood relative and pay the person handsomely.

His actions were wrong, the boy too, betrayed him.
Betrayed him how?
Please stop this bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
I JUST WANT TO ADD HERE THAT NOTHING MORAL ABOUT UK DEMANDING ORGAN DONATION FOR FREE.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SHOULD SET THE LEGAL PRICE OF LIVE ORGAN DONATION AT 1 MILLION DOLLARS AND BAN USE OF REMOVED ORGAN.

LET US INTERVIEW THE DONOR AND DO PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT HAVE MENTAL PROBLEM, FIRST.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Benwallt(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
This man with all the money stolen and worked could not approach a legitimate means to cater for his ailing daughter's health but still chose exploitation.

Serves him right.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Moniya4Real(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:

Typical African orientation and that’s why we are where we are. We attached sentiments to everything we do in this part of the world. Are they guilty according to the law of the UK? Yes! .
Now imagine if this had been in Nigeria, the judge would have even awarded them funds from state coffers for defamation of their character.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Niccoloimhotep: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
E don be be that.

No one will claim he was witch-hunted because of his tribe or political party.

Before making moves outside of your natural habitat, always find out what is the law of the land.

Ignorance has landed him a family conviction.
you always find a way to talk about tribe in every discuss on this forum. I can’t say I’m proud of you bro 😌
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by asanausana91: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
so the boy should have kept quiet so that any quack doctor kill him abi? If that boy was your son will allow him to do that?

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by wanimo: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
omonnakoda:

They would just gbe one poor man from the street remove his kidney and nothing would happen
I dey tell you
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by johannu(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
The agent actually messed up...the boy shouldn't have been treated like a shit after the failed kidney transplant...it was the bad treatment that made him ran to the police station

Don't say what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.