Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France (12746 Views)

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / Uganda, Congo DR Muslims Banned From Makka Over Ebola Epidemic / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by kshonaike: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027029/Hairdresser-ordered-pay-4-000-Muslim-woman-refusing-job-wears-headscarf.html

Tell me how an hypocrite like this will get to heaven, we see several cases of these type of people everyday in the UK.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by vedaxcool(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^
@davidylan
Slave of Paul, there is a reason God gave you brain, so in your small head that is kept for decorative purpose no all Muslim in French are from other countries? so if you have citizenship in a country the most sensible solution to oppression is to go back to your place of origin? Hmm this christians are looking for another minority to commit GENOCIDE upon it seems wired into their decorative brains, or else how does one explain such a foolish suggestion telling someone who is a citizen of a country to leave because  he being oppressed? I ask n your small head not a single french citizen of french origin is a muslim? shakes head .   .   . you deserve pity! The failing educational system in this country has caused this sort of messy thinking

Leave them to continue to wallow in ignorance and self deceit, while we do have some muslims that go about their religion privately and normally we also have many who always feel that they should impose there religion on everyone. I have seen and read about many of them here in the UK, give them an inch they'll take a mile! all they shout about is 'islam will rule the world' let's wait and see how this will happen. In fact there are many of their fellow muslims in the UK who are so fed up with the bigotory of their fellow muslims.

Imagine an hijab wearing muslim girl went to a beauty saloon to apply for a job as a hairdresser when she was refused she took the employer to an employment tribunal citing religion discrminination! how in this world do you want to do hair for customers when you have your own head covered? and if truly you care so much about your religion and do not want to leave your hair open why are you encouraging others to do so by working in an hairdressing saloon? why can't she seek for work in an Islamic hairdressing saloon? bunch of hypocrites

whoever wrote this must be HIGH! i can't believe this person was able to pass VERBAL REASONING
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
tunnytox:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027029/Hairdresser-ordered-pay-4-000-Muslim-woman-refusing-job-wears-headscarf.html

Tell me how an hypocrite like this will get to heaven, we see several cases of these type of people everyday in the UK.

what a surprise. another slave of allah taking advantage of laws in western countries that her own religion despises.
Working in a salon while covering your own hair? If this isnt the height of hypocrisy then i dont know what else is.

She should try for a hairdressing job in Gaza . . . or best still i'm sure she can find a plane ticket back to her country of origin where she is free to sue anyone she likes.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^
whoever wrote this must be HIGH! i can't believe this person was able to pass VERBAL REASONING

Get a treatment for your bigotory and senseless argument!
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by vedaxcool(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^^

grin

This is 1st class sensless argument,
Leave them to continue to wallow in ignorance and self deceit, while we do have some muslims that go about their religion privately and normally we also have many who always feel that they should impose there religion on everyone. I have seen and read about many of them here in the UK, give them an inch they'll take a mile! all they shout about is 'islam will rule the world' let's wait and see how this will happen. In fact there are many of their fellow muslims in the UK who are so fed up with the bigotory of their fellow muslims.

Imagine an hijab wearing muslim girl went to a beauty saloon to apply for a job as a hairdresser when she was refused she took the employer to an employment tribunal citing religion discrminination! how in this world do you want to do hair for customers when you have your own head covered? and if truly you care so much about your religion and do not want to leave your hair open why are you encouraging others to do so by working in an hairdressing saloon? why can't she seek for work in an Islamic hairdressing saloon? bunch of hypocrites
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
I am sure not all muslims want to live even in Makka.

I am sure not all muslims want to live even in New York City.

I am sure not all kufar will not migrate to Islamic community, given the opportunity.

I am sure not all Kufar will want to remain in New York city given the opportunity to be in Abu Dhabi, for example.

Some muslims are natives of the so called western nations.

I am sure not all muslims in the west are reverts.

I am sure not all muslims in the west are from another country.

I am sure not all muslims in the west are first generation westerners or have family roots outside the west.

I am sure not all muslims in the west whose root are authentically west bear John, Jill, but Muhammad, Yusuf, Hamza, Islam, etc.

So to demand that a muslim moves back to country of origin without having a proof that there is such a country of origin is pure naivete.

Nothing in Islam says a hijabi can't work in hair salon. Just because a person covers hair outside is not to say hair is covered in the private, too.

Men who wear Jilbab can make shorts, knickers, pants, women undergarments, etc.

Only naive mind will think these jobs are not for observing muslims, too.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
Bunch of hypocrites! hijab sisters can work in saloon? why can't she work in muslim saloon? why does she want to make an hairstyle that she knows fully well its going to be exposed by the unbelievers? May be she could also work in a pub afterall she won't be drinking alcohol she's merely selling it for the unbelievers to be intoxicated? yet she took the £4000 as compensation! May be muslim brothers can work in a pork shop too afterall there's money to be made in pork shop. undecided undecided undecided

@vedaxcool

It is obvious you're delusional! your sense of reasoning has been prejudiced.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
tunnytox:

Bunch of hypocrites! hijab sisters can work in saloon? why can't she work in muslim saloon? why does she want to make an hairstyle that she knows fully well its going to be exposed by the unbelievers? May be she could also work in a pub afterall she won't be drinking alcohol she's merely selling it for the unbelievers to be intoxicated? yet she took the £4000 as compensation! May be  muslim brothers can work in a pork shop too afterall there's money to be made in pork shop. undecided undecided undecided

@vedaxcool

It is obvious you're delusional! your sense of reasoning has been prejudiced.

you're preaching to folks whose capacity to reason has been blunted by islamic brain-washing.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by okunoba(m): 2:46am On Sep 21, 2011
@Lagosshia, The vatican is a small enclave of Rome, it`s not even big enough to be called a city. Saudi Arabia on the other hand is a Country, big difference. We can only compare like with like.

@Sweetner, By justifying the intolerance of the Saudi Govt for not allowing any building to be used for worship except it`s a Mosque, can only mean you subscribe to the fact that Islam is a religion of Intolerance. Islam just like Christianity is man made, passed on from on generation to another. If you were brought up as a Hindu, you would be screaming Krishna as God. All these religions are just what we learn from our parents, nothing to do with the true religion myth. Open your mind read outside the box.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 4:02am On Sep 21, 2011
@Okunoba; « #137 on: Today at 02:46:08 AM »
[Quote]@Lagosshia, The vatican is a small enclave of Rome, it`s not even big enough to be called a city. Saudi Arabia on the other hand is a Country, big difference. We can only compare like with like.[/Quote]Saudi Arabia is also a small enclave Middle East, it not even big enough to be called a region. The population of the muslims on the other hand is 1.5 billions and still growing. The total muslim population is huge and its a region, a people, a movement, big difference. Hence we can only compare like with like. I hope your brothers are reading this, because when we compare/ contrast Bible and Quran, they yell foul because of how the Bible always fall flat.

[Quote]@Sweetner,[/Quote]he is calling me sweetner as if I am it. Same way God is called father.

[Quote] By justifying the intolerance of the Saudi Govt for not allowing any building to be used for worship except it`s a Mosque, can only mean you subscribe to the fact that Islam is a religion of Intolerance. Islam just like Christianity is man made, passed on from on generation to another. If you were brought up as a Hindu, you would be screaming Krishna as God. All these religions are just what we learn from our parents, [b]nothing to do with the true religion myth. [/b]Open your mind read outside the box.[/Quote]My former christian mother will disagree with your statement. The true place of worship of God is the only place of worship that must be erected in a land that the true Messenger, That Prophet [as] was raised. I do see intolerance in a situation where the truth is expressed in as a matter fact condition. Shall we allow one disbelief to rise in a land of belief and other disbelief[s] is not expected to ask for the same? Further, Allah says not to allow disbelief in around Masjid Haraam. The whoe Saudi Arabia is that "around".
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Saudi Arabia is also a small enclave Middle East, it not even big enough to be called a region.

Another muslim lying as usual. What a surprise.

Saudi Arabia, you know that small enclave, is over 830,000 square miles in total land area. Compare that to "equally small" enclaves like the vatican city which is about 0.17 square miles (i.e. about 850,000 times SMALLER than saudi arabia).

Nigeria is about 356,000 square miles . . . we must be too small to be called a state.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2011
[Quote]Another muslim lying as usual. What a surprise.[/Quote]we compare or contract like to like.

[Quote]Saudi Arabia, you know that small enclave, is over 830,000 square miles in total land area.[/Quote]in reality, this is for 1,500,000,000 people. and we are still growing. and since it can only absorb may be 7 millions of us, for maximum of 3 months, every year, why do we have to allow disbelievers to come in? imagine if i were to set up islamic worship place inside the church in Jerusalem that the christians can't even accommodate or agree or tolerate one another, what kind of hardship i will shewn on them? If i were to decide to make prayers just once a week at the piaza of the vatican or the st james cathedral in london, the other difficulty i will create for the security people will be huge and truly unnecessary. just like these christian places dont need me, so does arabia saudia does not need your church or the synagogue, or hindu temple, etc.

[Quote] Compare that to "equally small" enclaves like the vatican city which is about 0.17 square miles (i.e. about 850,000 times SMALLER than saudi arabia).[/Quote]not all christians or even the catholic sect of christianity want to live or die in the vatican. muslims case is almost 100% the opposite. and we are 1,500,000,000 strong and still growing. lets preserve our heritage, which is our religion.

[Quote]Nigeria is about 356,000 square miles . . . we must be too small to be called a state.[/Quote]If you contrast/compare it to USA, Canada, India, China, Russia, Australia, New Zealand or even tiny Sudan that is now 2 countries. 1.5 billion people is to much for any of these, and saudi arabia is smaller. The muslims are from the same nation, just like the children of Israel are. Islam is a nation of 1.5 Billions people. How do you then say we allow no muslims, like Jews, Christians, Hindus to set up their tent in her?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Okunoba; « #137 on: Today at 02:46:08 AM »Saudi Arabia is also a small enclave Middle East, it not even big enough to be called a region. The population of the muslims on the other hand is 1.5 billions and still growing. The total muslim population is huge and its a region, a people, a movement, big difference. Hence we can only compare like with like. I hope your brothers are reading this, because when we compare/ contrast Bible and Quran, they yell foul because of how the Bible always fall flat.

he is calling me sweetner as if I am it. Same way God is called father.

My former christian mother will disagree with your statement. The true place of worship of God is the only place of worship that must be erected in a land that the true Messenger, That Prophet [as] was raised. I do see intolerance in a situation where the truth is expressed in as a matter fact condition. Shall we allow one disbelief to rise in a land of belief and other disbelief[s] is not expected to ask for the same? Further, Allah says not to allow disbelief in around Masjid Haraam. The whoe Saudi Arabia is that "around".

Dude are you for real? your arguments are baseless and lack any reasonable premise. its only going to be a matter of time when many saudis themselves will revolt againt their authoritarian regime, women are already agitating to be allowed to drive a car. imagine women can't drive a car in saudi arabia!

Also looking at many of your qoutes from the Bible it further confirmed to me how ignorance you are about Christianity, you are just an extremely prejudiced muslim who do nothing but just to read Bible with his prejudiced mind and come up with some prejudiced conclusions.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

we compare or contract like to like.

in reality, this is for 1,500,000,000 people. and we are still growing. and since it can only absorb may be 7 millions of us, for maximum of 3 months, every year, why do we have to allow disbelievers to come in? imagine if i were to set up islamic worship place inside the church in Jerusalem that the christians can't even accommodate or agree or tolerate one another, what kind of hardship i will shewn on them? If i were to decide to make prayers just once a week at the piaza of the vatican or the st james cathedral in london, the other difficulty i will create for the security people will be huge and truly unnecessary. just like these christian places dont need me, so does arabia saudia does not need your church or the synagogue, or hindu temple, etc.

not all christians or even the catholic sect of christianity want to live or die in the vatican. muslims case is almost 100% the opposite. and we are 1,500,000,000 strong and still growing. lets preserve our heritage, which is our religion.

If you contrast/compare it to USA, Canada, India, China, Russia, Australia, New Zealand or[b] even tiny Sudan[/b] that is now 2 countries. 1.5 billion people is to much for any of these, and saudi arabia is smaller. The muslims are from the same nation, just like the children of Israel are. Islam is a nation of 1.5 Billions people. How do you then say we allow no muslims, like Jews, Christians, Hindus to set up their tent in her?

There is no doubt that Geography is not your strong point grin grin grin but why can't you simply use google? or are you that prejudiced that you don't even trust google's map anymore grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ its not geography. its common sense, you bushman or do you prefer to be a bush meat or village least intelligent man?

I hope you can use GPS to locate yourself. I shake my head because of your ignorance.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2011
the boy from a place where they only have baale. I respect my muslim people from Ibadan. But this kufar is wishing to know his history. A man from merely an outpost.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by alaxneo: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2011
muslim always clam to rule the world because they are making baby like chicken with many wives
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2011
^ Alaxneo should imitate Jesus in his marriage life. But he wont because he will not be able to cope. And many of them are the rapist in Universities in Nigeria.

[Quote]« #141 on: Today at 07:51:30 AM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:02:17 AM
@Okunoba; « #137 on: Today at 02:46:08 AM »Saudi Arabia is also a small enclave Middle East, it not even big enough to be called a region. The population of the muslims on the other hand is 1.5 billions and still growing. The total muslim population is huge and its a region, a people, a movement, big difference. Hence we can only compare like with like. I hope your brothers are reading this, because when we compare/ contrast Bible and Quran, they yell foul because of how the Bible always fall flat.

he is calling me sweetner as if I am it. Same way God is called father.

My former christian mother will disagree with your statement. The true place of worship of God is the only place of worship that must be erected in a land that the true Messenger, That Prophet [as] was raised. I do see intolerance in a situation where the truth is expressed in as a matter fact condition. Shall we allow one disbelief to rise in a land of belief and other disbelief[s] is not expected to ask for the same? Further, Allah says not to allow disbelief in around Masjid Haraam. The whose Saudi Arabia is that "around".

Dude are you for real? your arguments are baseless and lack any reasonable premise. its only going to be a matter of time when many saudis themselves will revolt againt their authoritarian regime, women are already agitating to be allowed to drive a car. imagine women can't drive a car in saudi arabia![/Quote]When the bold about my mother was emphasized, I thought the guy knows something I don't know about my mother. To use Saudi woman not driving is really irrelevant. Everyone already agreed that the decision of the saudi authority is not borne from Islam, but their own traditional thinking for their people. It is also Islam that is giving the women the courage to find their voice in the same Saudi Arabia.

[Quote]Also looking at many of your qoutes from the Bible it further confirmed to me how ignorance you are about Christianity, you are just an extremely prejudiced muslim who do nothing but just to read Bible with his prejudiced mind and come up with some prejudiced conclusions.[/Quote]I am just asking myself if the christians treat Quran better? If they did, they will be completely be of bad conscience to not be muslim. There case will be worse than just being ignorant. It will be deliberate ignorance.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2011
i meant ra pists instead of the despoilers that came out. I know they mean the same thing. I need to give the shock effect.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by tunnytox(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^ its not geography. its common sense, you bushman or do you prefer to be a bush meat or village least intelligent man?

I hope you can use GPS to locate yourself. I shake my head because of your ignorance.

Shake your head very well may be you can get back to your senses.

Sweetnecta:

the boy from a place where they only have baale. I respect my muslim people from Ibadan. But this kufar is wishing to know his history. A man from merely an outpost.

You don't even know me but your shallow mind think i am a boy undecided undecided may be I am even old enough to be your father undecided undecided think very well before you post. You called Ibadan an outpost! undecided undecided You know your true self and many open minded people can easily picture your real character from your posts, I will not descend so low to continue to argue or engage with you because its is obvious that engaging with someone like you is a waste of time and I have no time for frivolities. undecided
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2011
okay. you are girl.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by babs787(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Davidylan

allah says you're going to hell anyway. Start practicing your high jump skills . . . Q 19:71-72. Cant believe you've never come across it.

Do not try tobrig that here because Adebowale, Muhsin, other muslims as well as myself dealt extensively on this in many threads then. Dont you have better things to do than recycling old discussion?

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 577 - “Then Allah will come to then in a shape they know and will say, ‘I am your Lord.' They will say, '(No doubt) You are our Lord,' and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be laid over the (Hell) Fire.” Allah's Apostle added, “I will be the first to cross it. And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day, will be, ‘Allahukka Sallim, Sallim (O Allah, save us, save us!),’ and over that bridge there will be hooks similar to the thorns of As Sa'dan (a thorny tree). Didn't you see the thorns of As-Sa'dan?” The companions said, “Yes, O Allah's Apostle.” He added, “So the hooks over that bridge will be like the thorns of As-Sa’dan except that their greatness in size is only known to Allah. These hooks will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some people will be ruined because of their evil deeds, and some will be cut into pieces and fall down in Hell, but will be saved afterwards, when Allah has finished the judgments among His slaves, and intends to take out of the Fire whoever He wishes to take out from among those who used to testify that none had the right to be worshipped but Allah. . .

Dude, you can do better than this.Seek for understanding and do not come to try to put wool over people's eyes here. You have lots to learn about your religion.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
babs787:

@Davidylan

Do not try tobrig that here because Adebowale, Muhsin, other muslims as well as myself dealt extensively on this in many threads then. Dont you have better things to do than recycling old discussion?

Dude, you can do better than this.Seek for understanding and do not come to try to put wool over people's eyes here. You have lots to learn about your religion.

babs787?? shocked Are my eyes decieving me or what? shocked cheesy
Welcome back dear slave of allah . . . quite an age. You used to have us laughing till tears rolled down our cheeks with your silly defense of the indefensible.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by olson(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
See people foaming in the mouth just to defend a religion. Bull DOgs grin
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by babs787(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Davidylan

Are my eyes decieving me or what?   
Welcome back dear slave of allah . . . quite an age. You used to have us laughing till tears rolled down our cheeks with your silly defense of the indefensible.

It is me for real dude cheesy. I may not have been posting for a while but I once in a while read posts. Your time is up in this section, your better run with your recycled garbage because Babs is here to deal with your ignorance cheesy.Hope you are cool and what of Babyosis?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by okunoba(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Sweetne, I think its almost impossible to reason with someone whose ability to think outside the box was killed through religious indoctrination from a very early age.

Saudi Arabia is a country, u can only compare it to Italy not the Vatican which is only a district. Big difference. Tolerance is about allowing people to practice their religion. All the talk of unbelievers and believers is just what you were force fed as a child. Why not let God be the judge instead of preventing them from practicing their religion. God doesn`t need you to do his dirty work for him, unless you don`t really believe there is a god. Practice your religion and let me practice mine and let god be the judge. Muslim apologist always quote the Quran where it says there is no compulsion in Religion any time someone mentions the intolerance of Islam towards other religions. I guess you are telling us that these people are wrong, Islam cannot live side by side with other religions. Thanks for confirming Islam as a religion of Intolerance.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
babs787:

@Davidylan

It is me for real dude cheesy. I may not have been posting for a while but I once in a while read posts. Your time is up in this section, your better run with your recycled garbage because Babs is here to deal with your ignorance cheesy.Hope you are cool and what of Babyosis?

cheesy cheesy cheesy you can never change! hilarious comedian. Allah must have sent you here to rescue your floundering brethren.
I'm doing very well and you? I havent seen Babyosisi in a long time now. Hope she's fine too.
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by babs787(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Davidylan

you can never change! hilarious comedian.

Allah must have sent you here to rescue your floundering brethren.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do not be afraid because I am not here for any unending recycled posts in the guise of debate/discussiongrin grin. Just to say Hi but missed the good old days.If only I can turn back the hands of timesad sad
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR[/size].
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by vedaxcool(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^^^
grin grin grin, what font size did you use we can barely see it?
Re: Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France by Sweetnecta: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Okunoba; « #154 on: Yesterday at 06:53:38 PM »
[Quote]@Sweetne, I think its almost impossible to reason with someone whose ability to think outside the box was killed through religious indoctrination from a very early age.

Saudi Arabia is a country, u can only compare it to Italy not the Vatican which is only a district. Big difference.[/Quote]The Hijaz, Saudi Arabia is a district to the world muslim body. The whole of Arabia is the town. And the whole of Muslim is a nation. A nation just like Italy.  

[Quote]Tolerance is about allowing people to practice their religion.[/Quote]i tolerate you to practice your religion in your home and in the public spaces. Don't i? But if you insist that you must practice it in my living room or on my lawn, then are you not taking away my right on my property if you say I am intolerant if i refuse you to set up shop on what is rightfully mine?

[Quote] All the talk of unbelievers and believers is just what you were force fed as a child.[/Quote]by a christian mother.

[Quote] Why not let God be the judge instead of preventing them from practicing their religion. God doesn`t need you to do his dirty work for him, unless you don`t really believe there is a god. Practice your religion and let me practice mine and let god be the judge. Muslim apologist always quote the Quran where it says there is no compulsion in Religion any time someone mentions the intolerance of Islam towards other religions. I guess you are telling us that these people are wrong, Islam cannot live side by side with other religions. Thanks for confirming Islam as a religion of Intolerance.[/Quote]thank you for not understanding the fact that if I dont want you to practice your religion in my living room, that that is not intolerance, but my right. If I come to your house and refuse me entrance, that is your right. If I am your guest and you tell me to not make my salah in your house, I will leave, but understand its your right. The french muslims are paying taxes, which should afford them the freedom to conduct religious duties, in a reasonable manner, according to their religious and societal morals. If France is a religious nation, like Arabia Saudia, there will not be a logical reason for the muslims to make demands. This is the case with Saudi Arabia. You dont see muslims making Salah in the cave where you said Biblical Jesus corpse was laid or do you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laylatul Qodri: What Can A Woman Menstruating Do? / Caution!!! Do Not Pray Before Its Time! / Haruna Akinola Dies At 80 (Chief Imam Of Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.