Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals (13590 Views)

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses / Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by alhajiwada(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

Stoned? Why? For getting in touch with their inner cavemen?

Next time you eat, i will make sure to stone you and kill you.

"Mitofag" are you one of the rapists? May you mother, sisters and daughters be raped amen!! So you think eating is the same as raping huh?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
z-murda:

[size=16pt]pinkrex, or whatever man-lover name you give yourself.
The Nigerian citizen doing the work of the Nigerian government.

We already provide our own light, our own water, our security and roads. . . now we have to hunt down criminals by ourselves. Its the deepest shame imaginable.

Our shallow minister who represents the youths was spewing mindless garbage in the media, reminiscent of his boss Gridlock Jonathan

This is a free zone. If you don't like my comments, take a shaft and stick it down your bum.

Proper people out there are looking for the solution. There really is nothing you can do here.
[/size]

With these nonsense you said undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mjconcept(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
Exactly
she did mention their names
Why can't she identify them?
And it seems they know one
another before the incident
there is a skeleton in the cupboard.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
I say the governor's sons must be amongst those bastards!
Why do you think he is so silent?
Arrangements are being made to send them out of the country of course.
Nor be Nigeria?
If it were his daughters, ABIA state for don catch faya.
Useless people!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
@all,

kindly ignore the Arrow known as mitofag/fagamite/fstranger - it is just trolling.

it bizarre the ridiculous responses of some posters - why didnt she report, etc

1) the fellows are almost definitely cultists
2)in nigeria, the burden of proof is always on the victim. it is even worse considering the fact that several nigerian men see nothing wrong with rape, even some women - i have heard people casually say, the rapists caught their fun, those girls were fine, awon boys yen ma gbadun, the silly girl was wearing mini skirts all over the place, my guys cleared the room for me and so on and so forth

reporting is reliving the ordeal, when you know nothing will come out of it.

i know of a serial rapist in school, who only got a semblance of comeuppance when he and his friend violated the daughter of a police bigwig. that guy was almost as sick as these boys - he took photos (no video phones then)

this happens all the time in our institutions, too many of us are on the level of cavemen sad sad sad

also, it is a proven fact in most cases, the victim knows the assailants

perhaps this will shed some light for the moro-ns
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
mjconcept:

Exactly
she did mention their names
Why can't she identify them?
And it seems they know one
another before the incident
there is a skeleton in the cupboard.

Why can't you people get it that some people are left so damn traumatized after a rap!!e incident?

I can only imagine how that poor girl is coping. She probably is not interested in anything right now. She don't care whether they get caught or not. . . she don't even want to show her face.

And I perfectly understand. If I was her, I would probably be dead by now.

Lets forget the girl for now, the police should be the one doing this job I tell you. But African police are dumb as shoes.

My heart goes out to this girl and her family i tell you. This incident has left me depressed since.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by chamber2(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2011
@all,

kindly ignore the Arrow known as mitofag/fagamite/fstranger - it is just trolling.

we have ignored the man-lover
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by maxygirl(f): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
The victim knows the criminals, she would probably talk if adequate security and rehabilitation is given to her
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
only God will protect the above from the spambot
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Corosive(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
There seems to be a misunderstanding, cos from the video, the girl was more worried about returning to her sisters shop than d act the boys were committing, obviously one of them must have lured her into d room and she got more than she bargained for. There must be neighbours around, so if she had screamed like someone that was actually being raped, people wulda heard n rescued her. That was broad day light for pete's sake,
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
Corosive:

There seems to be a misunderstanding, cos from the video, the girl was more worried about returning to her sisters shop than d act the boys were committing, obviously one of them must have lured her into d room and she got more than she bargained for. There must be neighbours around, so if she had screamed like someone that was actually being violated, people wulda heard n rescued her. That was broad day light for pete's sake,

link of video pls
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
pinkrex:

link of video pls
Save yourself the heartache.

And that is the serious advice from me.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
rokiatu:

haven't seen it and its dulling my agitation for their apprehension na.

Help pls if you have it.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
I don't have it. God Forbid bad things.

If you are so curious you can go watch it on Naijapals. Curiosity lead me there too but I regretted it. I couldn't even go through two minutes of the video.

You are a guy and I am a girl maybe we have different sensitivity.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by slap1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
I'm in ABSU, and the version of this story that gained ground is a very distorted one, just like the video. The girl knew those guys very well, one of them is called Uchenna, and she had a sort of interaction with them while the thing progressed. Whoever needs the info should watch the video, use a part of the 200k to do a little work on it, then he'd have his men.
Alternatively, he can look for the girl, since her face showed in the video, and she's still alive.
. . . . He can also contact me, I can be of help, and could also use 200k. . .
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
Here is the link guys:

My heart goes out to the girl. It is not enough to catch those guys, money should be given out only if and only if at least two of the r/a/p/i/s/t/s spend significant amount of time in jail.

That said, there is something about the girl that is off. She was not fighting back and at a point she said " I no dey try."

What the guys did was bad, but somehow I think the girl was a willing participant. The guys were rough with her, but did they actually r/a/p/e her?

@OYB, there is no point getting emotional.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by chamber2(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

Here is the link guys:

My heart goes out to the girl. It is not enough to catch those guys, money should be given out only if and only if at least two of the r/a/p/i/s/t/s spend significant amount of time in jail.

That said, there is something about the girl that is off. She was not fighting back and at a point she said " I no dey try."

What the guys did was bad, but somehow I think the girl was a willing participant. The guys were rough with her, but did they actually r/a/p/e her?

@OYB, there is no point getting emotional.

She not screaming was the best thing to do. She would have been strangled if she had done that.Five men against a girl in a lonely neighborhood, who the bleep is she to scream. She need not fight back cos that would have caused her more pains and injuries.

slap1:

I'm in ABSU, and the version of this story that gained ground is a very distorted one, just like the video. The girl knew those guys very well, one of them is called Uchenna, and she had a sort of interaction with them while the thing progressed. Whoever needs the info should watch the video, use a part of the 200k to do a little work on it, then he'd have his men.
Alternatively, he can look for the girl, since her face showed in the video, and she's still alive.
. . . . He can also contact me, I can be of help, and could also use 200k. . .

Yeah, she did mention one of the guys, probably you knows them even before the incident.

BTW, she looks more of a sales girl than a student, though she kept saying her daddy would be ready to afford any amount the guys wanted.

You guys in Absu should do something urgently about this, it's not helping the image of your school at all.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by pinkrex(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Mehn it shocked me like a bomb shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
chamber2:

She not screaming was the best thing to do. She would have been strangled if had done that.Five men against a girl in a lonely neighborhood, who the bleep is she to scream. She need not fight back cos that would have caused her more pains and injuries.

So how do you prove r/a/p/e when there was no forced entry? In the video, she was chatting with those guys it seems, and she was more concerned about getting back to her aunt's shop than anything else.

It would be difficult for a lawyer to prove r/a//p/e. As disgusting as those guys were, all putting their smelly dyycks in the same disgusting hole and doing their crap in the presence of the other guys in a very dirty place like that, with no shame, accusing them of r/a/p/e would be a tall order even to the most ardent feminist. We dont know what transpired before, shortly prior to, and after, the video started rolling. Who recorded the video?  How did the video get online? The perpetrators can be caught by just starting with how the video was procured. very simple case I tell ya. And how did she get into the room, doesnt seem like she was forced into the room, and there were no panties removed or left hanging. Maybe the girl knew all along or was expecting to get laid.

The presence of condom tells me it was premeditated, not spontaneous. Meaning, there was some planning involved, elaborate, and the girl might have been involved in the planning. There was also some talk of money and dropping her back and what have you. I am calling shenanigan on this.

Dont get me wrong, r/a/p/e is a bad thing. And I will argue that it is a pretty dumb Darwinian specimen who can't plant his seed without breaking the "vessel" in the process. But in this case, the worst you can accuse the guys is aggressive and rough sex, which to my knowledge isnt a jail-able offense. I am reluctant to call it a crime. And especially not a crime because the participant here, not a victim by any stretch, consented tacitly to the charade
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
chamber2:

Five men against a girl in a lonely neighborhood, who the bleep is she to scream.

We dont know that. Stop drawing conclusions you cannot backup.

BTW, she looks more of a sales girl than a student, though she kept saying her daddy would be ready to afford any amount the guys wanted.

The girl needs to come out and start talking. Until them, desist from editorializing. It doesnt  reflect good on you.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by manmustwac(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
[size=16pt]GOOGLE NAIJAPALS UNIVERSITY OF ABIA STATE RAP3 TO VIEW THE 10 MINUTE VIDEO[/size] cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by deadie(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
Thanks to whoever is offering the reward. I hope those animals get caught.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by chamber2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

So how do you prove violation when there was no forced entry? In the video, she was chatting with those guys it seems, and she was more concerned about getting back to her aunt;s shop than anything else.

It would be difficult for a lawyer to prove r/a//p/e. As disgusting as those guys were, all putting their dyycks in the same disgusting hole and doing their crap in the presence of the other guys in a very dirty place like that, with no shame, accusing them of r/a/p/e is a tall order. We dont know what transpired before and after, and how did she get into the room, doesnt seem like she was forced, and there were no panties involved.

The presence of condom tells me it was premeditated, not spontaneous. Meaning, there was some planning involved, elaborate, and the girl might have been involved in the planning. There was also some talk of money and dropping her back and what have you. I am calling shenanigan on this.

Dont get me wrong, r/a/p/e is a bad thing. And I will argue that it is pretty dumb Darwinian specimen who can't plant his seed without breaking the "vessel" in the process. But in this case, the worst you can accuse the guys off is aggressive and rough sex, which to my knowledge isnt a jail-able crime. And especially not a crime because the participant here, not a victim by any stretch, consented tacitly to the charade

Yeah, she seemed convinced force wouldn't be the best way to make them leave her, so she resorted to pleading. Her talking of going home was just a clue to make them have pity on her and let her go. Juts my thinking.

Obviously she was lured into that room or possibly kidnapped. Did you hear her say ''my daddy will give you guys any amount you want'' and one of the guys responded; ''we are not kidnappers.''

Also, most of her comments were made in Igbo language, and she constantly begged them to let her go or kill her. Maybe you don't understand Igbo language that was why you missed that part.

How else can we describe rape? her top was on, five men against a girl and it was so obvious she resented them. They threatened to tie her mouth and eyes if she shouted. What else?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by deadie(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

So how do you prove r/a/p/e when there was no forced entry? In the video, she was chatting with those guys it seems, and she was more concerned about getting back to her aunt's shop than anything else.

It would be difficult for a lawyer to prove r/a//p/e. As disgusting as those guys were, all putting their smelly dyycks in the same disgusting hole and doing their crap in the presence of the other guys in a very dirty place like that, with no shame, accusing them of r/a/p/e would be a tall order even to the most ardent feminist. We dont know what transpired before, shorty prior to, and after, the video started rolling. Who recorded the video?  How did the video get online? The perpetrators can be caught by just starting with how the video was procured. very simple case I tell ya. And how did she get into the room, doesnt seem like she was forced into the room, and there were no panties removed or left hanging. Maybe the girl knew all along or was expecting to get laid.

Dont get me wrong, r/a/p/e is a bad thing. And I will argue that it is a pretty dumb Darwinian specimen who can't plant his seed without breaking the "vessel" in the process. But in this case, the worst you can accuse the guys off is aggressive and rough sex, which to my knowledge isnt a jail-able offense. I am reluctant to call it a crime. And especially not a crime because the participant here, not a victim by any stretch, consented tacitly to the charade

You must be dumb. She was begging them to kill her in that video and to forgive her for whatever she had done to them. Or are you too re.tarded to understand?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by paraphase(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
You should all remove the link of the video pls. Its heartbroken.
Moderator pls remove the links pls
I have reported all the people who posted any link of the video on here.
Pls remove it b4 the moderator removes it.
If its your sister,would you be swift to post the link? #just my common sense#
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2011
chamber2:

Maybe you don't understand Igbo language that was why you missed that part.

First of all, I neither speak nor understand Ibo, so maybe she said that, I am not sure.

How else can we describe violation? her top was on, five men against a girl and it was so obvious she resented them. They threatened to tie her mouth and eyes if she shouted. What else?

That is not enough to prove violation. Some women have s33x with their clothes on all the time. It is just a matter of preference and comfort.  You dont have to be n/a/k/e/d to have s3x. And you dont even have to do it lying down. People have s3x in clubs, in cars gan sef, with their clothes on and shoe paapaaa, all the time.

Five men against a girl, again not enough to prove r/a/p/e, the video shows two guys having s3x with her, one after the other, in a very slow and steady manner. We dont know if all five eventually had s3x with her. Until I see the whole video, I cant draw such conclusion. But I agree, the other three men, whether they eventually took their turn or not, if she was infact repeed, should be charged as well. That is if she was rap/ed/.

At one point she said; " I no dey try?" Why would she say that if she was not a willing participant. Seems like someone looking for validation for a job well done to me. Which is pretty common amongst girls with very low self esteem in situations like that.

Again, until we hear her side of the story, this is not a case of r/a/pe, at least not from what the 10 mins clip shows.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by chamber2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

First of all, I neither speak nor understand Ibo, so maybe she said that, I am not sure.

That is not enough to prove violation. Some women Be Intimate with their clothes on all the time. It is just a matter of preference and comfort.  You dont have to be Unclad to have s3x. And you dont even have to do it lying down. People have s3x in clubs, in cars gan sef, with their clothes on and shoe paapaaa, all the time.

Five men against a girl, again not enough to prove r/a/p/e, the video shows two guys having s3x with her, one after the other, in a very slow and steady manner. We dont know if all five eventually had s3x with her. Until I see the whole video, I cant draw such conclusion. But I agree, the other three men, whether they eventually took their turn or not, if she was infact repeed, should be charged as well. That is if she was rap/ed/.

At one point she said; " I no dey try?" Why would she say that if she was not a willing participant. Seems like someone looking for validation for a job well done to me. Which is pretty common amongst girls with very low self esteem in situations like that.

Again, until we hear her side of the story, this is not a case of r/a/pe, at least not from what the 10 mins clip shows.

Exactly. One of the boys asked her to co operate or else her eyes will be tied and she said; ''i no dey try?'' Obviously, it's a case of very low self esteem.

Just as you said, this is just a 10 minute video and this probably may have happened for hours. So, it will be hard to draw conclusions now.

But whatever may be the case, those guys are animals.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by vicenzo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
Nobody in ABSU is going to say anything,most of my friends there said that the girl is a slut,who "chopped" two of the guys and still refused to comply,she knew what the guys wanted from her when she was collecting their money and gifts,she thought she was a "sharp" girl, the guys set a trap for her,she fell and they "collected" it from her by force.I am not supporting the guys but the girl no try at all,this should serve as a lesson to those girls who see men as "mugu" they can always collect money from without putting out,Udo di.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
there is a full 1 hour video in which the thugs threatened gave nicknames, laughed and hailed themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Confiscates Smuggled Rice / Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil / Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.