Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals (13594 Views)

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses / Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
vicenzo:

Nobody in ABSU is going to say anything,most of my friends there said that the girl is a slut,who "chopped" two of the guys and still refused to comply,she knew what the guys wanted from her when she was collecting their money and gifts,she thought she was a "sharp" girl, the guys set a trap for her,she fell and they "collected" it from her by force.I am not supporting the guys but the girl no try at all,this should serve as a lesson to those girls who see men as "mugu" they can always collect money from without putting out,Udo di.

its official - ABSU is a school of animals who see no problem with sex crimes

thank you for clearing that up.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2011
this is the response from absu

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/absu-students-react-gang-violation

ABSU students react to gang-violation
A female undergraduate was violated by five men who recorded it and shared the video
Article | September 18, 2011 - 1:48pm | By Chidi Okoye

Students of Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu, on Sunday, vowed to unravel the identities of five male students who gang-violated a female undergraduate of the institution on August 16.

The violation, which went on for an hour, was recorded by the rapists, and has been shared via mobile phones in the university, and made its way to the Internet.

In the video, the female student was violated by five males who accused her of insulting one of them. The girl struggled initially, crying and begging her assailants to get off her. The men subdued her by slapping and threatening to kill her. After a while, she gave in and begged them to kill her. The rapists laughed at her and told her that if she didn't co-operate, they would keep her in the room and continue Desecrating her for two days.

"Initially we thought it was a fake video, until someone identified the girl in the video as a student here," said Onyekachi Ndukwe, a final year Law student of the university. "The SUG (Students Union Government) has moved into action to try to get the boys' identities, but we are not resting until those boys are discovered.

This is not the first time we are experiencing such incident. But this time, the criminals have names and we will find them. And when we do, God help them that the security men are around."

One of the rapists is said to be a 400 Level student of Law while another is an IT student. As part of their efforts to unravel the identities of the rapists, male students of the two departments have been subjected to intense scrutiny by their fellow students. Particular attention is being paid to people suspected to be members of secret cults in the university.

"Last year, a female medical student was violated as she was on her way back from night class," said a female lecturer of English Literature in the university who did not want her name published. "Such incidents have been happening and we have been frustrated by the inept security arrangements here and the unwillingness of victims to come forward. This time, hopefully, the rapists will be found and be made an example of.

A security official of the institution, who gave his name as Bowman, confirmed that they have seen the video and are investigating the development. "There is nothing in the video to prove that this happened in our campus, but we are looking into it," he said. "If these boys are here, I can assure you that we will eventually catch them."

Efforts to get an official reaction from the school authorities were unsuccessful. However, the video has reportedly been seen by Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State, and he has allegedly directed that the school authorities meet with him on Monday.

lying bastards - "a fake video?" - its probably a sick pastime , the onyekachi with his half hearted claims is a law student in the same faculty as "zacky" one of the rapists - so who is fooling who?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
vicenzo:

Nobody in ABSU is going to say anything,most of my friends there said that the girl is a slut,who "chopped" two of the guys and still refused to comply,she knew what the guys wanted from her when she was collecting their money and gifts,she thought she was a "sharp" girl, the guys set a trap for her,she fell and they "collected" it from her by force.I am not supporting the guys but the girl no try at all,t[b]his should serve as a lesson to those girls who see men as "mugu" they can always collect money from without putting out[/b],Udo di.

That is not enough to r/a/p/e her. What happens to the art of seduction? Seriously, r/a/p/e is a pretty dismal kind of "sex" in which one person's pain, and possible permanent injury, is the occasion for the other one's pleasure. What most of us mean by sex is something mutual and participatory, loving and uplifting or at least flirty and fun. Not something you buy in "oja oyingbo" or force your way into like a robber breaking into a vault.

You dont have to buy gifts for a girl before you can sleep with her. You cant buy affection. It is really pathetic if you have to go to extremes in
order to sleep with a woman.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by paraphase(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
Nobody in ABSU is going to say anything,most of my friends there said that the girl is a slut,who "chopped" two of the guys and still refused to comply,she knew what the guys wanted from her when she was collecting their money and gifts,she thought she was a "sharp" girl, the guys set a trap for her,she fell and they "collected" it from her by force.I am not supporting the guys but the girl no try at all,this should serve as a lesson to those girls who see men as "mugu" they can always collect money from without putting out,Udo di.
Imagine what you just typed. Had it been it was your sister,you would type the same? God would Judge all of you.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/abia-violation-continues-generate-reactions

Abia violation continues to generate reactions
The gang-violation of a female student of the Abia State University, Uturu continues to generate reactions, but precious little action

Nigerians on the internet have continued to express disgust at the violation of a young Nigerian girl by five young men suspected to be students of the Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State.

The first official reaction at the federal level has come from the Minister of Youth Development, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, who on Sunday described the violation as despicable and immoral.

A statement by the Minister’s spokesman for media, Julius Ogunro, said, “In the video, the young woman was threatened, rough handled, and sexually exploited by the men, who are said to be cultists.  To make matters worse, this despicable and wicked act was recorded and circulated by the alleged rapists, who blurred their own faces. This behavior has rightly caused outrage among young Nigerians, parents and all those who have seen the video recording.

“The Honourable Minister views the behavior of the perpetrators as decadent and barbaric; and believes the attitude of these men, if indeed they are young Nigerians, does not represent the character and nature of the Nigerian Youth.

“Mallam Abdullahi therefore calls on the University authorities and relevant security agencies to step up action to ensure that the heartless and wicked perpetrators are arrested and prosecuted.  He has also promised to help rehabilitate the young victim if she would make herself available to the Ministry.

“The Honourable Minister calls on Nigerian Youth to remain focused and positive-minded, disclosing that his Ministry will soon begin to implement programmes that will address their concerns.”

What the law says

It was alleged the victim insulted one of the unidentified males who decided to teach her a lesson she would never forget.

According to the violation video, which lasted well over an hour, the girl initially tried to fight them off but when it seemed hopeless, amidst slaps, beatings, and even threats to kill her, she gave in. She started begging and pleading, and after her pleas fell on deaf ears, she begged them to kill her as she could not take the pain anymore.

And in between screams of pain the boys laughing, mocked her and she was told to co-operate or undergo two more days of torture.

violation in ABSU has been a steady occurence as most cases are not reported because most feel it is better to keep quiet than to face the stigmatisation. According to the Penal Code (Nigerian Laws Cap 89), applicable in the north of Nigeria, defines violation as "a man is said to commit violation who, save in the case referred to in subsection (2), has intimate intercourse with a woman in any of the following circumstances - against her will; without her consent; with her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her in fear of death or hurt; with her consent."

Under the Criminal Code Act section 358, any person who commits the offence of violation is liable to imprisonment for life, with or without caning. Section 359 says any person who attempts to commit the offence of violation is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years, with or without caning.

With over 1,356,662 downloads of the ABSU violation video on just one social network, #nowtrending on twitter and millions of views of facebook, the attitude of the general society also helps to criticise violation victims directly and indirectly. The effect of violation on impressionable girls has been seen compared to armed robbery. Many violation victims have attempted suicide or killed themselves to escape societal judgement.

In the video, the girl’s face is clearly seen but the faces of the 5 boys remain blurred. Rather you could specifically hear them speak Igbo and English, call at each other. One of the students identified as Wisdom said; "Wisdom done dey talk now." There was the mention of another name Chisom, Zaki, Uchenna. Zaki bragged "do you know who Zaki is?" While the victim begged Uchenna to stop as he was Desecrating her. The 5th member's name is not yet certain, but sounded like Ifeanyi or Ugbaanyi. One of them identified himself as a 400 level law student, while another an IT student, and another had a car.

Whether an act of violation is reported or not, whether its victim gets justice in court or not, the fact is that its consequences on the sufferer are enormous. These include trauma, inferiority complex and health hazards. Many violation victims have had their future destroyed, especially those emotionally weak or those lacking counselling.

The Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women (DEVAW), Women's Aid Collective (WACOL), Legal defence and Assistance project (LEDAP), Women's Rights Advancement and Protection Alternative (WRAPA) are among organisations set up for women rights and principles with regard to equality, security, liberty, integrity and dignity of all human beings.

Meanwhile, the Governor of Abia State, Theodore Orji, has seen the video and plans to take it up today.

violation in ABSU has been a steady occurence as most cases are not reported because most feel it is better to keep quiet than to face the stigmatisation
small wonder- scholl must be full of 'sharp sluts' who chop money without giving up  angry angry

the attitude of the general society also helps to criticise violation victims directly and indirectly
no surprises there - look at the animals on nl
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by vicenzo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
mitofag:

That is not enough to r/a/p/e her. What happens to the art of seduction?  Seriously, r/a/p/e is a pretty dismal kind of "sex" in which one person's pain, and possible permanent injury, is the occasion for the other one's pleasure. What most of us mean by sex is something mutual and participatory, loving and uplifting or at least flirty and fun. Not something you buy in "oja oyingbo" or force your way into like a robber breaking into a vault.

You dont have to buy gifts for a girl before you can sleep with her. You cant buy affection. It is really pathetic if you have to go to extremes in
order to sleep with a woman.

I am not supporting the rapists,i am just looking at the issue from a different dimension.

When a fellow student makes his intentions known to you and keep splashing his money on you and u know that you are not interested,one would expect that you reject the money and the gifts,but no she didnt,she would rather eat her cake and have it,she attracted this evil to herself,period.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by paraphase(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
I am not supporting the rapists,i am just looking at the issue from a different dimension.
When a fellow student makes his intentions known to you and keep splashing his money on you and u know that you are not interested,one would expect that you reject the money and the gifts,but no she didnt,she would rather eat her cake and have it,she attracted this evil to herself,period.

Animal pls shut up and phock off.Stop provoking people with your sensesless comments ediot. Do you know how much and how many times your mother collected money from men she didn't phock?. Think about it,then come back and answers.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
@mitofag going through ur post I could only infer that u are just playing the devil's advocate here. If not then I must ask you if you have a sis or daughter or wife? If you really mean what you'v posted so far my question to you is "would you have posted same if either your sis or daughter or wife was the one in the video clip? Please in as much as a times we try to be objective but when we see things that defies all form of human moral values we should speak out against it.  Please if you know anything you can do that might help to get those dogs please do. If you dont I advice you just keep cool and quietly pass this thread. Thanks.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
vicenzo:

animal

please do tell, you are from absu, no?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by vicenzo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
paraphase:

Imagine what you just typed. Had it been it was your sister,you would type the same? God would Judge all of you.

My sister knows better than to collect money from guys and not put out,come on! It's not that they were trying to befriend,they just want sex from her,she knew it,she probably knew that they are "cult guys" most of them dont hide it,yet she fell into their trap,she is greedy and silly,she partly brought this to herself.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by vicenzo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
paraphase:

My sister knows better than to collect money from guys and not put out,come on! It's not that they were trying to befriend,they just want sex from her,she know it,she must probably no that they are "cult guys" most of them dont hide it,yet she fell into their trap,she is greedy and stupid,she partly brought this to herself.
paraphase:

My sister knows better than to collect money from guys and not put out,come on! It's not that they were trying to befriend,they just want sex from her,she know it,she must probably no that they are "cult guys" most of them dont hide it,yet she fell into their trap,she is greedy and stupid,she partly brought this to herself.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
vicenzo:

My sister knows better than to collect money from guys and not put out,come on! It's not that they were trying to befriend,they just want sex from her,she know it,she must probably no that they are "cult guys" most of them dont hide it,yet she fell into their trap,she is greedy and silly,she partly brought this to herself.
In this world we have two kinds of people. . . good and bad people.

Nowdays, there are just too many bad people with shallow minds.

Ride on. .nothing do you.

Your sister could be next.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
My sister knows better than to collect money from guys and not put out,come on

is your sister an ashawo?

i mean, wtf?

you're on nl, not with your animal buddies in absu
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by cicero(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
No matter what, there is no justification for what happened.
Every decent Nigerian should condemn what the animals did and call for their arrest.
This video is part of the shame of a country and I dare say,

They sinned against womanhood, against mankind and against Nigeria.
It chills my nerves to read someone justifying what they did to this girl.
The world is really turning to something else.

Whether rape is a course in ABSU or not, this one that has come out must attract consequences.
Already people are raining curses on these animals and the animal families they came from.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
I'm really confused about

1. She mentioned some names and she was identified on campus. I know that she's psychologically traumatized, but dont we have a professional psychologist to talk to her?

2. Why is the Governor or any SE Govt keeping mute about this? Do we need Fashola or Obj to say sth because sth happens?

I am (+) that this happens in most Nigerian Unis and people are not willing to come forth (factors : fear, emotional disrupt, self-blame etc). Do we need another census to tell us that we're not behind Congo?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by cicero(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2011
The governor and the school have denied that it happened in Abia University

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/gang-rape-abia-state-govt-denies.html
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by vicenzo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
oyb:

i mean, wtf?

Hehehe! From the way you are going at it,one would think that your sisters are in the "business" and do remit money to it,that might explain your aggressiveness on this thread.

@topic

I am not saying that the rapist did well,just saying that the girl attracted this to herself,she is not the only girl in ABSU.
That is my stance on this issue,all these "jesus people" should leave me alone.
oyb:

i mean, wtf?

Hehehe! From the way you are going at it,one would think that your sisters are in the "business" and do remit money to it,that might explain your aggressiveness on this thread.

@topic

I am not saying that the rapist did well,just saying that the girl attracted this to herself,she is not the only girl in ABSU.
That is my stance on this issue,all these "jesus people" should leave me alone.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'm really confused about

1. She mentioned some names and she was identified on campus. I know that she's psychologically traumatized, but dont we have a professional psychologist to talk to her?

2. Why is the Governor or any SE Govt keeping mute about this? Do we need Fashola or Obj to say sth because sth happens?

I am (+) that this happens in most Nigerian Unis and people are not willing to come forth (factors : fear, emotional disrupt, self-blame etc). Do we need another census to tell us that we're not behind Congo?

u have no idea. sad sad sad
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Konjour(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
So muthafu.c.k.in' what if she collects gifts from the guys without consenting to have sex with them,if you're a guy and you keep pampering a girl

with gifts for the sole purpose of having sex with her,and there are signs that she's not gon' oblige 'em,why didn't the b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s stop buying the

Zap.in' gifts in the first place and Zap.in' look elsewhere,(thought that is what smart guys do),

i'm not gon' be drawn into how them swine lured or deceived her into their caban,some people might even argue that she seemed kinda mellowed

with them scumbags,which looks true but whether that was cuz of fear or it was perhaps cuz she wasn't just perturbed is another story but 5 guys

taking turns to rape a girl is shambolic, cannibalistic, animalistic, mind-boggling, and fu.c.k.i.n' snitching cowardly! RAT munching B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S!

My heart tells me they'd get caught but my heart speaks otherwise.  Mandaría al infierno SI PUDIERA! angry
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
She doesnt have to scream . . . . if she said "No" or shows signs of "discomfort", then you ought to stop. From what I heard, she kept trying to use her hand to stop the assault. Keep in mind that this went on for hours with 5 different animals. And maybe. . . . she was afraid for her life, who knows HOW they could have shut her up if she had screamed. It's better to go along with it, pretend, and escape with your life than to die without anyone knowing what happened.

and I didnt know we had so many ra pist on NL.

I wouldnt even wish this on my enemies' female family members.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by vicenzo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
cicero:

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/gang-violation-abia-state-govt-denies.html
cicero:

bingo!

This is why i am blaming the girl,she should have known that she is on her own,every ABSU student knows this.
Most of the security officers in ABSU are patrons of different cult groups,they are unlikely to follow up this case,they will just caution the cult group involved when they meet.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
vicenzo:

bingo!

This is why i am blaming the girl,she should known that she is on her own,every ABSU student knows this.
Most of the security officers in ABSU are patrons of different cult groups,they are unlikely to follow up this case,they will just caution the cult group involved when they meet.

I'm a person in touch with my legal system nd cases like this. . . . . many factors could have made her volunteered or forced her to change the story. Please, do not take everything at face level.

and the link is not working. . . .
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by AmAlone: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
Why not try to get intouch with the girl herself?
Give her the 200k to consol herself whilst the spit out their names 
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by CHIMSKY(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
Chamber 2 is correct.the victim knows the men who raped her.why doesnt she speak up?She may not know them very well but its obvious they may have met before.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by cicero(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2011
Are we sure she is alive?

Following links to linda's blog from NL doesn't seem to work
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
cicero:

They denied that the rapists were ABSU student, not that it did not happen.

[size=18pt]Gang Rape: Abia State Govt Denies Rapists Are ABSU Students[/size]

Like I told you all on Saturday, we contacted one of the aides of the Governor of Abia State and they told us that they would do an investigation and get back to us. They called me the following day (yesterday) to say they have concluded their investigations. Result - The boys in the video are not students of Abia State University. They called the VC of the school, the VC told them it didn't happen in the school, end of story!

Seriously, I'm not surprised by this statement - no institution wants to be associated with something like this, so I understand, but here's the problem; in fact two issues.

Firstly; One of the girls I spoke with said these boys are from my school. I said what school? She said ABSU. A lot of students there have different versions of this video. And one of them said to me, I don't believe these boys will be caught, we came out with this evidence because we want people outside of this region to know what happens 'sometimes' in these parts. Girls are gang raped and nobody is doing anything about it. Most of the time, the victims don't say anything, and when they do, people ask them 'Wetin you sef do the boys'? Like it's your fault you were raped.

Secondly: How can the school authority say without any reservations that these boys are not their students when their faces didn't even show in the video? Can you tell who your students are by their silhouettes and voices? If there's no Law faculty in Abia State University, then I apologize, maybe I was misinformed; but if there's a law faculty in this school, then I think the school needs to thoroughly investigate this, because one of the boys said he's a 400L student of Law, names were mentioned,

So far, it doesn't look like ABSU is interested in doing a proper investigation. The VC said there's nothing in the video that indicates it's ABSU and has asked Student Union President to issue a statement exonerating the school.

Please continue,

See, here's my point - if these boys' faces had been very clear in the video, and the school authority had taken still photographs from video and passed the photos round the campus to fish out these boys, and students in the school don't recognize any of them, then ABSU can say with all authority that these students are not from their school, but that's not the case here. So saying without any reservations that these boys aren't from their school holds no water.

Well, the State Government and ABSU have concluded their investigations, now it's the turn of the police, let's see what they come up with.

And for those of you who have seen 10 minutes of this video, I hope you don't see the rest of it, I really do!

Below is the statement fro Abia State Government

Alleged Rape Case
The Abia State Government has carried out an investigation on this matter and the truth is that, the alleged video never emanated from the university.

The victim and the perpetrators are not students of Abia State University. Those associating ABSU with such barbaric visor should please desist from such. The university is safe for academic activities as known for.

Thank you

Nnaji Obed Asiegbu

S A to the Abia State Governor on E-Governance.

And here's a press release from Minister of Youth Development

Minister Condemns Rape of Young Nigerian Girl, Promises to Rehabilitate Her
The attention of the Honourable Minister of Youth Development, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi has just been drawn to a despicable, immoral and depraved video of a young lady being raped by five men. The condemnable act allegedly took place at the Abia State University, Uturu.

In the video, the young woman was threatened, rough handled, and sexually exploited by the men, who are said to be cultists. To make matters worse, this despicable and wicked act was recorded and circulated by the alleged rapists, who blurred their own faces. This behavior has rightly caused
outrage among young Nigerians, parents and all those who have seen the video recording.

The Honourable Minister views the behavior of the perpetrators as decadent and barbaric; and believes the attitude of these men, if indeed they are young Nigerians, does not represent the character and nature of the Nigerian youth.

Mallam Abdullahi therefore calls on the University authorities and relevant security agencies to step up action to ensure that the heartless and wicked perpetrators are arrested and prosecuted. He has also promised to help rehabilitate the young victim if she would make herself available to the Ministry.

The Honourable Minister calls on Nigerian youths to remain focused and positive-minded, disclosing that his Ministry will soon begin to implement programmes that will address their concerns.

Signed
Julius Ogunro
SA Media to HMYD

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/gang-rape-abia-state-govt-denies.html
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by VoodooDoll(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
So they raped her because she did not put out despite accepting their gifts.

Nigeria is full of fucking idiots.  How can any fucking bastard justify this.

Ok, these fucking rapists should start raping the men in Abia State University then.  Fucking bastards.

May the full wrath of the law fall upon them.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
Firstly; One of the girls I spoke with said these boys are from my school. I said what school? She said ABSU. A lot of students there have different versions of this video. And one of them said to me, I don't believe these boys will be caught, we came out with this evidence because we want people outside of this region to know what happens 'sometimes' in these parts. Girls are gang violated and nobody is doing anything about it. Most of the time, the victims don't say anything, and when they do, people ask them 'Wetin you sef do the boys'? Like it's your fault you were violated.

Secondly: How can the school authority say without any reservations that these boys are not their students when their faces didn't even show in the video? Can you tell who your students are by their silhouettes and voices? If there's no Law faculty in Abia State University, then I apologize, maybe I was misinformed; but if there's a law faculty in this school, then I think the school needs to thoroughly investigate this, because one of the boys said he's a 400L student of Law, names were mentioned,

So far, it doesn't look like ABSU is interested in doing a proper investigation. The VC said there's nothing in the video that indicates it's ABSU and has asked[b] Student Union President to issue a statement exonerating the school[/b].

well there it is - we all knew public schools are fcked
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2011
i have the full video of the R ape.  i got it from youtube when it wuz first posted. guys will the moderator allow me to upload it here. Geez those guys are animals.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by isalegan2: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
angry angry that idiot of a girl was not rapped, instead she was having sex, she was not fighting back and her punny was too large that she felt nothing was inside it. secondly what was she looking for in their house, that's the questions she has to answer. she even gave them different positions, if you look at the video well you would see that she even cumed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Confiscates Smuggled Rice / Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil / Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.