Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals (13593 Views)

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses / Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 1:24am On Sep 21, 2011
dayokanu:

Blazayyyyyy

Where have you been all these while, I have missed you sooo much. I thought I wont see you again ni.

I have combed all the Nigerian gathering in Coppel looking for you but I wasnt lucky

You know we have a business that we havent completed.

Looking for who? undecided
Thanks for letting me know. Lemme educate you 'some'.
So you can use me to do "Biko-Biko" on Youtube?
Tufiakwa! I will even meet any of your skanky arzzzzes on FACEBOOK not to mention 'FACEME'! kiss
You think say na disi wan wey we dey do for NL? I AM A VERY PRIVATE PERSON.
I DO NOT MIX WITH NIGERIANS OUTSIDE NIGERIAN FORA.
I don't attend Nigerian parties, UNLESS IT IS BY AN IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER.
I ONLY DO FAMILY GATHERINGS. . . NOT OVATION-CALIBER KINDS OF COME ONE COME ALL EATERIES AND OWANBES!
My home in Coppell is only one of my 4 homes in this US.
Try harder.
If you meet me, it is a 'privilege'. . .for I DO NOT CATER TO TRIFLERS OR MEDIOCRE-S LIKE YOU! kiss
Your 50,000 posts mean absolutely natin to me. I don't care if you are "Seun" in another skin and own all the Nigerian messageboards on this planet.
I DON'T LIKE YOU! kiss
Please, stop addressing me and stick to your basal level! kiss

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I don't meet with Nairalanders. GOD FORBID!!! Thank you!

I don't phock Nigerian men!!!!! kiss
I DON'T BEFRIEND NIGERIAN WOMEN!!! kiss

No business to finish SIR!

I ONLY SURF NIGERIAN WEBSITES TO KEEP TAB ON NIGERIANS, SO I DO NOT FALL PREY TO UNFORESEEN ENEMIES. NOT TO SOCIALIZE!

Go violation someone in that your "Dayokanu" fan club!

I dey for plane.

Off to enjoy!
Bye. kiss
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Humtrex(m): 2:08am On Sep 21, 2011
200ki dive into the bottom of the atlantic ocean without a diving sult.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by sultaan(m): 2:59am On Sep 21, 2011
I just heard sound bytes of that horrible event and unfortunately these events go unpunished every in Nigerian Universities which is why they were brazen enough to record and distribute their crime.

Unfortunately going by the law of the land, these crime will live to commit more, and become heroes of future generation of rapist in universities.They have what it takes to be a future Nigerian "leader" and the current one won't want to harm their heir.

Crime like these are never prosecuted(if any doubt mention 2 with jail time) so we have to be realistic with the failures that come with the Nigerian concept of leadership and justice.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Fokativ: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2011
Most Nigerian Universities are breeding grounds for criminals these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Confiscates Smuggled Rice / Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil / Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.