Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals (13591 Views)

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses / Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by JamesDoe: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2011
Wow,

So it is the victim's job to solve crimes. It is not enough that she had been violated by 5 cult members. Do you think she was not threatened.

Naija is bleeped if this is how people think.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by VoodooDoll(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
See how easy it is too troll on a page trying to highlight something good someone is doing.

You're such a fucking idiot and a waste of a condom for diverting attention to your fucking ignorance.

A poor lady was raped and all you can think of is your fucking self, Asshole!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by cicero(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
Jayon or jayz, see what you get when you parade your insensitivity in public?
Something so horrible happened to that girl, somebody's daughter who would someday become someones mother.

I'm no one here supports this girl for wayward behaviour but neither she nor any other female deserves what happened to her and I am very proud that there are still human beings in this country who roundly condemn this evil with so much emotions as I do.

You even made me almost trip by claiming you are an old man.
It pained you so much that your was insulted? Only insult? How much more a girl attacked by animals in human skin?

Please act your age since you are a 'papa'
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2011
jayon:

angry angry that of a girl was not rapped, instead she was Being Intimate, she was not fighting back and her punny was too large that she felt nothing was inside it. secondly what was she looking for in their house, that's the questions she has to answer. she even gave them different positions, if you look at the video [size=18pt]well you would see that she even cumed[/size]

Wow, I didnt know the past tense of c/u/m was cumed

Thanks for that piece of info. ROFLMAO
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2011
JamesDoe:

Wow,

So it is the victim's job to solve crimes. It is not enough that she had been violated by 5 cult members. Do you think she was not threatened.

Naija is bleeped if this is how people think.

That is the normal practice anywhere.

If robbers come to your house. You would be the one to give useful info to law enforcement to help arrest them
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by JamesDoe: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^

Not if you've been raped by cult members who may very well be part of a much larger group who know where you live and where your parents live.

5 men capable of raping that lady could also be capable of more. Will the police be there to protect her when the fellow cult members of those 5 thugs to after her?

The police should find those men and any cults they belong to should be dealt with!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^

When you stand up to bullies, they almost always back off.

Evil thrives when victims of previous evil deeds keep quiet
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
JamesDoe:

^^^^

Not if you've been violated by cult members who may very well be part of a much larger group who know where you live and where your parents live.

5 men capable of Desecrating that lady could also be capable of more. Will the police be there to protect her when the fellow cult members of those 5 thugs to after her?

The police should find those men and any cults they belong to should be dealt with!

What is the difference between a lady being gang violated and someone who witnessed robbers come and kill his family member?

yet the victim is still asked to describe the assailant, and any previous association with them

She has been violated, Her face is all over the globe for people to see, What else is there to fear?

The only thing she can do is to assist law enforcement in getting justice.

Keeping quiet would not help her in any way.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
dayokanu:

What is the difference between a lady being gang violated and someone who witnessed robbers come and kill his family member?

yet the victim is still asked to describe the assailant, and any previous association with them

She has been violated, Her face is all over the globe for people to see, What else is there to fear?

The only thing she can do is to assist law enforcement in getting justice.

Keeping quiet would not help her in any way.

Exactly. Where the heck is the lady?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by dunk2011: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2011
this guys deserved to be burnt alive , this is cool and heartless,
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by junegirl(f): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2011
It shouldn't be so difficult to find the guys. Hasn't the girl herself been identified yet? If she has, then she should be able to identify them. Meanwhile, those guys deserve to be shot dead!

www.heal9ja..com
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:22am On Sep 20, 2011
If you watch the video carefully you will notice that the girl is not a student of absu, she seems to be a sales girl in a shop. she kept on saying that she needs to get back to the shop that her aunty will soon be at the shop and that no need for them to drop her that she will find her way to the shop. 1. no kidnapper will film himself r aping a girl. 2.the girl is not screaming or fighting with them. 3.the guys had no weapon pointed at her. my conclusion about this whole saga is that she must have been lured by one of the guys to the room maybe promising her money and on getting to the room she found out the guys friends wanted to also have s e x with her. why hasnt she gone to the police or informed her aunty about what happened? probably becos her aunty and people would ask what took her to that room in the first place. i guess she got more than she bargained for. all the same i still condemn in strong terms this silly act by this boyz. it was wrong.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by sleekdot(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2011
^^ I tend to agree with you.

I heard something like "Have I not tried enough" That sounds like there was a pre-agreed thing which the boys now streched beyond the agreement.

Communications like " I would drive you home" are not what a despoiler have with their victim.

I didnt know what happened before the clips but how many r@pist would have themselves on camera.

The girls clothes appear intact.

I dont understand the rest of what was communicated in Igbo though.

If this is a R@pe like it looks, then I condemn it in the strongest terms and I hope the law takes its course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 1:59am On Sep 20, 2011
Where are all those 'HOLY NWENJE' Abia babes on this NL?
AWON 'OSISI-KA-NKWU' AND CO? wink
See Abia state poohsie all over the world. Kai!!!!
Time to pray o! Awon Jesus-Jesus! The kingdom of Abia State is at hand!!!!
They all seem to be quiet these days. grin

So una poohsies fit swallow 5 LOCAL-AGBERO d-ee-ks and you nor fit commit suicide kwa? cheesy

See all kind of positions(MALU O! HORSE O! SNOOP-DOG-G-Y O! WHEEL-BARROW O! TOUCH YA TOES O! MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO O! NAME IT!!! )grin unknown to mankind used to violate this 'woman hood turned OSU"! UNA BEEN DEY LAUGH EMPRESS NJAMAH WITH THAT SO-CALLED PICTURE OF MOUTH ACTION ABI?. . .NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN TURN DEY COME IN THE MOST HUMILIATING WAY.
There is a God afterall.

THAT VERY PIT YOU USELESS IGBO CANNIBALS AND RITUALISTS KEEP DIGGING ALL OVA NIGERIA FOR OTHERS. . . MAY YOUR OWN WOMEN AND MEN KEEP FALLING INSIDE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!INSTEAD OF YOU HUNGRY, LOCAL, IGBOTIC BABES TO USE YOUR BRAINS TO WORK HARD. . .YOU KEEP RUNNING AFTER LOCAL TRADERS AND STARK IGBOTIC ILLITERATES FOR MONEY. SEE HOW THEY GOT ONE OF YOU CHEAP. SHE ACTUALLY LEFT HER 'AUNTY'S SHOP'. . .TO GO AND DRINK FANTA AND GALA IN AN AGBERO'S-UCHENNA'S  ROOM? UNA TO DEY TOO 'I LOVE YOUR WALLET-NNA BURY ME CHIN-GUM!"! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHERE IS HONOR IN DEATH? shocked

I must confess, THIS GIRL IS A VERRRRRRRRRY USELESS HUMAN BEING to keep silent after all this. Typical 'local' IGBOTIC babe. cry
This is the ONLY reason why USELESS men will get away with this kind of sacrilege.

I only watched that 10 minute video once to actually make SURE this is not a tale of 'dem say'.
See as Nigerian men ALL over Nigeria. . .including BOKO HARAM ones dey 'wan-k off' with this 'ghetto' Abia-P-o-R-n. embarassed
See the nasty room wey dem take humuliate the 'disgrace to womanhood' that can only come from a place like ABIA state!
MMMMMMUO!!!!!

Only SATAN can help NIGERIA and NIGERIANS from this day forth. GOD has removed his hands!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Where are all those 'HOLY NWENJE' Abia babes on this NL?
AWON 'OSISI-KA-NKWU' AND CO? wink
See Abia state poohsie all over the world. Kai!!!!
Time to pray o! Awon Jesus-Jesus! The kingdom of Abia State is at hand!!!!
They all seem to be quiet these days. grin
So una poohsies fit swallow 5 LOCAL-AGBERO d-ee-ks and you nor fit commit suicide kwa? cheesy
See all kind of positions unknown to mankind used to violate this 'woman hood turned OSU"!
UNA BEEN DEY LAUGH EMPRESS NJAMAH WITH THAT SO-CALLED PICTURE OF MOUTH ACTION ABI?. . .NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN TURN DEY COME IN THE MOST HUMILIATING WAY.
There is a God afterall.

THAT VERY PIT YOU USELESS IGBO CANNIBALS AND RITUALIST KEEP DIGGING ALL OVA NIGERIA FOR OTHERS. . . MAY YOUR OWN WOMEN AND MEN KEEP FALLING INSIDE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!INSTEAD OF YOU HUNGRY, LOCAL, IGBOTIC BABES TO USE YOUR BRAINS TO WORK HARD. . .YOU KEEPP RUNNING AFTER LOCAL TRADERS FOR MONEY. SEE HOW THEY GOT OF YOU CHEAP. SHE ACTUALLY LEFT HER 'AUNTY'S SHOP. . .TO GO AND DRINK FANTA AND GALA IN AN AGBERO'S ROOM? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHERE IS HONOR IN DEATH? shocked

I must confess, THIS GIRL IS A VERRRRRRRRRY USELESS HUMAN BEING to keep silent after all this. Typical 'local' IGBOTIC babe. cry
This is the ONLY reason why USELESS men will get away with this kind of sacrilege.

I only watched that 10 minute video once to actually make SURE this is not a tale of 'dem say'.
See as Nigerian men ALL over Nigeria. . .including BOKO HARAM ones dey 'wan-k off' with this 'ghetto' Abia-P-o-R-n. embarassed
See the nasty room wey dem take humuliate the 'disgrace to womanhood' that can only come from a place like ABIA state!
MMMMMMUO!!!!!

Only SATAN can help NIGERIA and NIGERIANS from this day forth. GOD has removed his hands!

Blazay, I miss you. I am actually crying right now. I have missed you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Anyway, Blazay, the thing be say me and my friend and my another friend and my enemy's enemey will like to r/a/p/e you

Are you daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? No Igbotic blokos. We are all Ngbatis.

Blazay, when do you want it to go daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 20, 2011
MALU O! HORSE O! SNOOP-DOG-G-Y O! WHEEL-BARROW O! TOUCH YA TOES O! MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO O! NAME IT!!!

i have to discuss this with mr. Ileke-Idi. I must do wheel barrow and touch ya toes before the night is over grin
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 2:26am On Sep 20, 2011
mitofag:

Blazay, I miss you. I am actually crying right now. I have missed you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Anyway, Blazay, the thing be say me and my friend and my another friend and my enemy's enemey will like to r/a/p/e you

Are you daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan? No Igbotic blokos. We are all Ngbatis.

Blazay, when do you want it to go daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

Make you try ya luck with the ra-pe thingy. You go know say na Satan pickin I be. cheesy Even God cannot save your soul in the afterlife! kiss
YOUR DEAD father and mother willl be exhumed and their disintergrated bones re-ra-ra-ped by termites and worms! kiss
You will have to kill me first. . .or LAST !!! I GO SHOW YOU AND YOUR UNBORN GENERATIONS SAY SATAN GET PAWA FOR THIS WORLD AND THE AFTER LIFE TOO!. . .WHERE GOD NOR GO FIT REACH YOU LIE-LIE. TRY YA LUCK! YOU GO BEG FOR SLOW DEATH BEY CANCER OF THAT YA RRRRRRRROTTEN NGBATIC BLOKOS. . .TO NO AVAIL! kiss

Haba!
You have an Abia state one. . .as champion "WORLD-WIDE RECEIVER POOHSIE" KE!.
I can see you have 'released' all over yaself on this thread from watching that video 1 million times? grin
THESE ARE THE KINDS OF THINGS THAT TURN NIGERIAN MEN ON. SEEING A WOMAN HELPLESS, IN SHAMEFUL AGONY AND HUMILIATED FOR PERSONAL ENJOYMENT.

PSYCHOS!!!! TWA!!!
Nothing to offer o! You no say my own nyansh don wide pass the whole 'ABIA' STATE KPA-KPA! grin
E nor go sweeeeeet like this one. See how you guys are massaging your dee-ks with these kinds of threads? cheesy
Even impotent ones like  YOU. . .("Aigbofa"wink and "Eku-BIA-BIA"(SUPER PSYCHOS) are having MAAAAAAASSSSSSSSIVE ERECT-TIONS LIKE BENT NEPA POLES ON NL AND ALL OVER NIGERIAN JUNGLES.!

I am very sure MOBINGA and 190 are in that video. See the small-small peh-nises sef! Tufiakwa!!!

Mu he he he he he

Good to see you. As me and you dey 'most wanted' list. . .no wahala. grin

With this incident alone. . . I have vowed NEVER to befriend ANY Nigerian man. . .on or off the cyber airways. kiss
If I could get rid of my husband for being nothing but a Nigeria. . .I would in a heart beat.
For this alone. . . I can truly say I DETTTTTTEST NIGERIAN MEN! NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE.
I can NEVER LIVE THIS ONE DOWN. NEVER. GOD FORBID!!!! WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!
So you can never get me into a 'corner' with guguru and ekpa! So enjoy this song with your 'fellow' ra-pists! Hope your daughters do not go through worse? cheesy

Hellllllo 'stranger'! wink I  did not miss you. You are still the 'worst' on NL. The people have voted! Enjoy!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652390.0.html

[size=20pt]Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Molested Little "BOY" grin[/size]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0N8nx4TTrg[/flash]

I fit even manage gist witi you 'Omo-Ngbatic' ones. Una get 'small' conscience. But IGBO? OVER MY DEAD BARRRY!!! kiss
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 2:28am On Sep 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

i have to discuss this with mr. Ileke-Idi. I must do wheel barrow and touch ya toes before the night is over grin

You betta be kiafoo with all those 'agberos'. . . I would hate to see your arzzzze on Youtube with the likes of 'Abagworo' and 'EzeChimp'! grin

In fact. . . I don troway ALL my phones. Make no Nigerian man EVER call my number! Tufiakwa! cheesy
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 2:28am On Sep 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ileke, Go to  DK's room, I think he wants to show you sointin.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 2:29am On Sep 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

You betta be kiafoo with all those 'agberos'. . .[size=18pt] I would hate to see your arzzzze on Youtube with the likes of 'Abagworo' and 'EzeChimp[/size]'! grin

ROTFL

Hey Blazay,

I don miss you baje baje!

You tha best!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

You betta be kiafoo with all those 'agberos'. . . I would hate to see your arzzzze on Youtube with the likes of 'Abagworo' and 'EzeChimp'! grin

In fact. . . I don troway ALL my phones. Make no Nigerian man EVER call my number! Tufiakwa! cheesy

Nigerian men? Since when? God forbid that one tongue

BTW, where is my lil EzeUche sef?  grin
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by mitofag: 2:34am On Sep 20, 2011
sup ileke?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 2:35am On Sep 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men? Since when? God forbid that one tongue

BTW, where is my lil EzeUche sef?  grin

When an IGBOTIC dorty poohsie has been disgraced all over the world. . .they would hide in SHAME of course.
So much for the GREEEEEEEEAT ALAIGBO KINGDOM! grin
kingdom of rapi-sts! cry

I don't seem to see all those local IGBO babes on this NL. Shame nor let them come out! grin

You sure say nor be OSISI pickin dey for dat video? cheesy
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 20, 2011
I just dont understand why the chick cant come forward. Maybe she's ashamed.

And the best thing the govenor could do was "disclaim" the boys as "ABSU students". shame.

When platinumk (of NL) stole $14k from a nler, osis was the first to call for lawyers to intervene. Where is she now?
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 2:39am On Sep 20, 2011
You nor go see OSISI and im sister ALOY-EMEKA for hia o! The 'animashuan' Aloy-Emeka one dey for the oda thread the defend im sugar daddy T.O.K. Any surprise there? Igbo must be Igbo. . . !!! Abomination to the whole wide world!!! This has proved it finally. . .WITHOUT ANY DOUBT!!! You know they are good at insulting other 'ashewos' not from their darling 'ABIA TABOO STATE'! cheesy When it is time to give the real crown to 'ashewo-animashuan' of the WWW. . . dem go disappia! No pawa to sign new monikers to laugh this time. Thank you my GOD! grin May you always manifest your powers over h-enemies as they reap sorrow, poverty, sickness and death! Iseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! kiss

[size=20pt]EVEN BOKO HARAM WILL NOT DO A THING THIS WICKED! VIOLATING THE SANCTITY OF WOMANHOOD IN DISPLAY TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! shocked[/size]

See ABIA STATE ASHEWO FIVE-ABIA-DEE-KS ALIVE. . .WHO LEFT HER AUNTY'S SHOP TO GO AND COLLECT 'AKPILI-OGONOGO'-(LONG THROAT MONEY) FROM TOUTS! YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MANY OF THESE USELESS GIRLS ARE AROUND IN THAT NIGERIA, AND ON THIS NAIRALAND/NAIRALIST. IS IT NOT BETTER TO GO TO ITALY? grin

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be ashamed of. The very WORST has happened. SHE NEEDS TO TAKE THE HONORABLE WAY OUT AND KILL HERSELF. That way, her blood will be on those 'animals' head for generations to come. I would have done just that. NEVER TO WALK ON THIS SAME EARTH AS THOSE WRETCHED BEINGS.

It goes to show. . .the WOMEN in Nigeria are their own WORST enemies. IGBO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN ASSOCIATION CANNOT EVEN COME OUT AND CRY OUT IN ABIA STATE. BATTERED/RAP-ED IMBECILES WHO ONLY KNOW HOW TO 'POSE IN THE LORD' WHILE DOING AWILO-SHARP-SHARP SECRET NWA BABY ASHAWO! grin

WHEN IT CAME TO STOP MERCY JOHNSON'S WEDDING. . .THEY WERE READY TO MATCH TO CHRIST'S EMBASSY CHURCH TO STOP THE WEDDING. . .BECAUSE OF A PEH-NIS! HUH!  cheesy SEE A FELLOW WOMAN VIOLATED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. . . NOT A SOUND!

I AM CONVINCED NOW. IGBO PEOPLE ARE CURSED!!!! TUFIAKWA!!!!

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqQxxS1MLKo[/flash]

[size=20pt]SEE THEM? SICK CREATURES!!!! angry WANNA BE AMERICANAS IN A DISTASTEFUL VIDEO GLORYFYING THE HUMILIATION OF WOMEN WITH THE ALMIGHTY NAIRA NOTES FROM STARK ILLITERATES. ONLY IGBO PEOPLE WILL MAKE SUCH VIDEOS IN NIGERIA. TWA!!! SEE THE RESULT? [/size]

I am sure this was the 'Igbotic ghetto rap' the animals were singing during the whole ordeal. Twa!!!! GHETTO RAP MUSIC!

mitofag:

Hey Ileke, I like your new picsure.

orobo lomo grin.

You are too 'robo. Thats great!  Do you wait for guys to call you or you just present yourself to them? wink

Ileke nor go survive 1 man. . . .not to talk of 5. cheesy

This wan na 'aje-bota' wan o!
Not like that 'kpakororo' wey chop 5 dudes in less than 10 minutes! Useless thing without home training!  SHE COULD NOT EVEN CRY TO THE WORLD AFTER THE ORDEAL FOR JUSTICE. . . BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE SET HERSELF UP.angry

See how Uzoma Okeke came out to defend her self when violated by the so-called Navy touts of Nigeria? Even if she was not sexuall-y molested. This 'Ochuzor anu 404' of a thing called 'woman' could not even report her ordeal to her own village elders. Why are we NOT surprised? cry

Abia state of ETHNIC TABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!

This has gone from sick to insane to macabre!

Where is that one called  Afamf4eva? grin
Wey awon 'South East' ati 'Sun of God'?
Wey 'arysexxxxxy' and awon 'AKA47man'?

See the other ijjjiot called 'cantell' on the other thread yarning nonsense with a 'taboo' Igbotic poohsie smelling all ova the www with 5 different akamus SPECIMENS ALL OVER HER C-U-N-T. . . from AN 'IGGGBOTIC' FILTHY SWINE HERD?

USELESS ANIMALS!
THANK GOD THE WORLD HAS SEEN THE KINDS OF PEOPLE YOU REALLY ARE. NO HIDING PLACE FOR YOUR COLLECTIVE SHAME!!!!

Shame o! Shame! cheesy

Dem don take cover! Prolly ej-acu-latng on themselves all over NL for free 'ghetto-P-orno'!!! Twa! grin

IGBO LAND DON HIT JACKPOT FOR ABOMINATION COLUMN! DISGRACEFUL ANIMALS!!! TWA!!!! cry
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Ignatio(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2011
The rapists deserves to be raped by hardcore gays for 5 good hours.
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2011
This girl enjoyed the whole show. WTH? Why is she not coming out to say something. Her bloody face is allover the net already. That womanliness of hers must be really wide. I mean 5 hefty well endowed Igbo dudes going in and out, like every second and she was acting so relaxed like nothing is going in and coming out. undecided
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by taitiana: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Mitofag, u must be insane. I am sure u need a brain check, and medical help. In fact the hunt for those criminals should start from ur house. Nonsense!!!!!!!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by zignor(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
you watch the video carefully you will notice that the girl is not a student of absu, she seems to be a sales girl in a shop. she kept on saying that she needs to get back to the shop that her aunty will soon be at the shop and that no need for them to drop her that she will find her way to the shop. 1. no kidnapper will film himself r aping a girl. 2.the girl is not screaming or fighting with them. 3.the guys had no weapon pointed at her. my conclusion about this whole saga is that she must have been lured by one of the guys to the room maybe promising her money and on getting to the room she found out the guys friends wanted to also have s e x with her. why hasnt she gone to the police or informed her aunty about what happened? probably becos her aunty and people would ask what took her to that room in the first place. i guess she got more than she bargained for. all the same i still condemn in strong terms this silly act by this boyz. it was wrong.

you are very intelligent like me grin
That girl wanted to eat her cake and have it tongue
she must have been gotten money from the guy without have sex with the guy and trying to be a smart girl, hence the guy informed his friends
This normally happened to the so-called fast girls tongue tongue tongue
And I believe it was planned by the guy on red t-shirt and white short. grin
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by nnajiobed: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2011
The Office of Her Excellency, Mrs Mercy Odochi Orji is absolutely not oblivious of the current news making the rounds; alleging a rape case of a young woman and a student of Abia State University by FIVE male students.

The Office of Her Excellency, wishes to make it categorically clear that available report from the leadership of the University said that there was no such inglorious act and ugly incident in the institution.
His Excellency, Chief T. A. Orji, the Executive Governor of Abia State has investigated and still investigating the allegation. However, we appeal that the victim should help by giving a lead to enable government bring perpetrators to book.

Her Excellency has been at the forefront of championing the course of womanhood and promoting the Girl Child Education, Kicking against Child trafficking and Abuse, Teenage Pregnancy and Child Labour, and would therefore stop at nothing to bring the perpetrators to face the long arm of the law if allegation if found to be true even if happened outside the institution.
The report as a matter of necessity, justice and fair play should be substantiated with facts in the interest of our society.

Mrs Mercy Odochi Orji
Wife of the Governor,
Abia State.
mercyodochi@abiastate.gov.ng
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by BootyOnMe: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
What do we expect them to say?
Is she NOT a USELESS IGBO woman married to the same ritualist that was 'stooping' at Okija shrine on this same YOUTUBE? cheesy

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA[/flash]

Mu he he he he he

MAKE UNA COME SEE IGBO CHRISTIANS O!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

[size=20pt]Mrs Mercy Odochi Orji[/size]

What do you expect the wife of a ritualist to say?

Holy Ghost FAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

"Odochi" ko. . ."Ekwensuchi" ni!!! cheesy

Like 'ritual fada' like 'rap-ist son'! Twa!!!!

Whether they are ABSU students or NOT is not the issue.
This happened in ABIA STATE!!! A TABOO IN IGBOLAND! Oh, I forgot. It is normal in IGBOLAND! cry
The accents in that video were "KONK" Igbotic accents! THE WHOLE EASTERN NIGERIA SHOULD BE INCENSED BY THIS ISSUE.

But why are we not surprised? MOST women married to IGBO men are victims of rap-e even in their matrimonial homes. Most children in IGBOLAND were conceived by ra-pe! The MAIN reason Eastern Nigeria DOES NOT take pedo-phi-lia and ra-aap seriously.

SICK PHOCKS!
Re: Blogger Offers N200k For Information About Absu Gang Of Animals by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
Blazayyyyyy

Where have you been all these while, I have missed you sooo much. I thought I wont see you again ni.

I have combed all the Nigerian gathering in Coppel looking for you but I wasnt lucky

You know we have a business that we havent completed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Confiscates Smuggled Rice / Hanifa: Osinbajo Visits, Condoles With Family Of Slain Kano Pupil / Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.