Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life (945 Views)

*embarassing Moment Decorated Army Officer Is Seen Comporting For Slay Queen / Embarassing Moment I Bedwet At My Boyfriends Place – Confused Lady / Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Goldynfavour(f): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Everyone has gone through a particular incident that was so embarassing and shameful. Please share your experience. Mine was when the back of my gown tore in public and i couldn't cover the tear or remedy it.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by otipoju(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Twas a very long time ago. Don't know what I ate that afternoon on my way home from school but the trip from the train station to our house was the fastest and most uncomfortable sprint I ever had. Last last all was in vain.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by virginprincess(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
When i miscalculated my period,and i started seeing it when i was in lecture hall,i couldn't stand up after the class from where i was sitting because of pain and stains but thank God for my friends sha,they helped me out.

6 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Bluezy13(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
otipoju:
Twas a very long time ago. Don't know what I ate that afternoon on my way home from school but the trip from the train station to our house was the fastest and most uncomfortable sprint I ever had. Last last all was in vain.

You eventually gave in untimely. cheesy
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
There was a time I was waiting for my lecturer along with some of my classmates outside his office and I started making fun of him unaware that he was standing behind me.. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Goodlady(f): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Walking back through a bush part that's so quiet. I wanted to ease myself them I heard voices, see her yansh!
I ran away forgetting I wanna pee.
Later, I realised it was imagination and winds blowing and echoing sounds.
IrawoKross:
Boring.
You are ignored like a plague!

4 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by IrawoKross: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:
Walking back through a bush part that's so quiet. I wanted to ease myself them I heard voices, see her yansh!
Boring.

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Goldynfavour(f): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Samantha124:
There was a time I was waiting for my lecturer along with some of my classmates outside his office and I started making fun of him unaware that he was standing behind me.. grin grin grin
I can't imagine the shame
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Fanikoko: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=Goodlady post=122204616]Walking back through a bush part that's so quiet. I wanted to ease myself them I heard voices, see her yansh!

See her black yansh

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by anochuko01(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2023
I fainted in front of some people when I was suppose to give a speech. Not out of fear though, doctor said it was low BP.

I had to beg for money from some people when I couldn't withdraw my last 1k from the atm.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2023
Funny enough, he never did brought it up.

We were only three waiting for him and he just let us into his office and we discussed the business of the day, I was so ashamed throughout the entire time because the three of us had missed the main test and he was going to take us to the boardroom to write an aegrotat test.

I thought he'd deliberately mark me wrong, but he didn't and I did great in the test.. grin grin grin
Goldynfavour:

I can't imagine the shame
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by IrawoKross: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Goodlady:

You are ignored like a plague!
Shut up.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Jesterinjay: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Happened in highschool SS2
Dad got posted to a new location for work,quite far from home. During the weekends I and my younger brother go visiting,he stayed at a hotel then. Since it was a two day visit,i used my school backpack to pack some clothes (mine and my bro's). Back then in school,we had a stop and search policy before entering the school premises. Monday came and I set out for school,got to the gate and was being searched,when the inspector pulled out my younger bro's underwear. Mehn you need to see the embarrassment on my face. I tried explaining that it wasn't mine,but the damage had already been done and fellow students were laughing 😁😁😁and at that same moment my crush and her friends walked in grin grin grin grin cheesy I won't forget the laughter on their faces

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by Izonedexter(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Happened in highschool SS2
Dad got posted to a new location for work,quite far from home. During the weekends I and my younger brother go visiting,he stayed at a hotel then. Since it was a two day visit,i used my school backpack to pack some clothes (mine and my bro's). Back then in school,we had a stop and search policy before entering the school premises. Monday came and I set out for school,got to the gate and was being searched,when the inspector pulled out my younger bro's underwear. Mehn you need to see the embarrassment on my face. I tried explaining that it wasn't mine,but the damage had already been done and fellow students were laughing 😁😁😁and at that same moment my crush and her friends walked in grin grin grin grin cheesy I won't forget the laughter on their faces
I could only imagine ur fate during any class diss

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment In Your Life by headbasher96(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
After quarreling with everyone one on the ATM cue i discovered that last 1k no reach 1k again oboy if u see chanceing i quickly use my head put my phone for ear say hello hello i don send am u go see alert

not knowing that some women mount the observe me from the side oboy come see insult i chin up the shalaye the go with my pure water after all na we be public na for us them do am

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Solving This Bank Issue / Can U Marry A Lady That Cannot Cook? / Abstainence Till Marriage Or Abstainence Till Age 18?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.