Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) (103150 Views)

Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442433/wedding-21-year-old-couple-goes-viral-photos/

They are friends and the love at this level is still pure.

Challenges must come but their friendship will surely see them through.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Spirit247: 1:35am On Apr 05, 2023
akinade28:

Our forefathers got married in their teens and twenties, some of the marriages worked out well
Some?! Most, if not all. JESUS said "In the beginning, it was not so!" Our CREATOR that gave girls full bwest by 18 Years old and males full phalus by 20 Years old didn't make humans mature with those raging hormones to just make us morne alone, suffer or sin. HE did not make mistake, The Biological Clock HE Programmed into us is for us to marry between 16 Years and 20 Years as our Forefathers did which also ensures that most marry as Virgins and when you marry as Virgin, it is extremely Difficult for you to go and open your Body to another Huamnbeing that is not your Husband or Wise. Satan knew that he can never Conquer Humanity without destroying their Conscience through Soul-Corruption of allowing your Body to be entered/accessed by various Persons instead of Merging with 1 Faithfully. Late marriage is result of Satanical Orchestration of this World, Sexual Immortality is the bedrock of ALL Crimes: Armed robbery, Murder, Ritual Killings, etc. Marrying early means likehood of marrying as Virgins or the Person you deflowered. Youths only becomes promiscuous because they are not even sure for how long they have to holdback the Sexual Urge. If you at 15 know you will definitely marry at 18 or 20, most will wait considering the danger of HIV, Murder in Name of Abortions, dying during Abortion, becoming Enemy of Man/Woman and God by breaking Hearts through sexual Immortality, etc.

So, early marriage is the Will of our CREATOR for Humanity. But Satan has deceived majority of the World to think otherwise. Early marriage as Virgins guarantees more of being Faithful to just a single Partner, and such Faithful Person can hardly Kill another Huamnbeing for money Ritual, or do Armed Robbery, etc.

Satan used Sexual Immortality to Subdue, Rubbish, Conquer and Enslave this current World System. If Humanity really wants to be free from his Bondage, early Marriage is the Way out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by SuperOnyi: 1:40am On Apr 05, 2023
shocked

Oh Lord, I'm 21 and I don't even have a girlfriend money. Where the fúck is that girl meant for me?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Tymk: 1:42am On Apr 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Can you imagine? I don't still have a boyfriend cry

Benefits of early marriage
-Better Mental Health. Most people want to

Share their journey with a special partner,

Someone who can support them and give them a shoulder to cry on during the hard times. ...

-Married at young age Live Longer. ...

-Better Immune System. ...

-Fewer Fertility Problems. ..

-Better Chance to Survive Heart Attacks
Mist you advertise yourself everywhere? Why will an olosho have a bf

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by AfahaAbia(m): 2:18am On Apr 05, 2023
Both of them a big fooools!!!
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
I wish them well but not an easy journey ahead. 30
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

If they are willing to put in the work they can make it work. I wish them
Well.

Exactly you're right. By 30, that's when a woman fully developed and know what she wants right after she must've been piped and heartbroken by about 10 dudes in the hood. By that age she knows someone will come around to carry all her responsibility, at lease now she's enjoyed herself and nothing else to pick out there. She'll reward the innocent man with expired vagina and swollen sex each night that one ask for it.

You're really right. There should be law to arrest men that married women below 30yrs becus that is child abuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by abdullahi45: 2:28am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

You are absolutely correct.
I’m not a bad belle , but this marriage will not last 10 years

Of course, it will even last for longer with immense blessings and prosperity by God's grace. If they were out there fornicating around, I am sure you wouldn't have found anything wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by abdullahi45: 2:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Tadadobe:

Exactly you're right. By 30, that's when a woman fully developed and know what she wants right after she must've been piped and heartbroken by about 10 dudes in the hood. By that age she knows someone will come around to carry all her responsibility, at lease now she's enjoyed herself and nothing else to pick out there. She'll reward the innocent man with expired vagina and swollen sex each night that one ask for it.

You're really right. There should be law to arrest men that married women below 30yrs becus that is child abuse

Don't mind her grin
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by xevove2061: 2:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:
Is when you really get to know yourself and what you really want. I really hope they have a strong healthy guidance because the person you are at 20 is not who you will be at 30. You evolved. Many people married in their 20s and by the time they hit their 30s they realised they are fu…ck this is not what they envisioned.

Well.

Of course this had to come from a woman. What exactly is " know youself". You have spent 20years on earth and you do not know yourself but think that in 10yeats, you should fully already do? Many people are different and somr people alresdy know what they want at 20. Your post sounds like someone who wishes to have "experiences" before they settle down and have a family. What did they say a fool a 40 is again? 30 is the new 40.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by shineeye1: 2:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by xevove2061: 2:32am On Apr 05, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
See these children. Boy wey suppose dey conquer the world at that age, na marriage wey be him priority. Damn!! 🤔

You wey don conquer, show us your achievements at 21
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by abdullahi45: 2:33am On Apr 05, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
See these children. Boy wey suppose dey conquer the world at that age, na marriage wey be him priority. Damn!! 🤔

And who says he can't conquer the world while married. Enough of this backward mentality.

When did the likes of MLK get married undecided
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Faposky95: 2:34am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

You forget the saying.....put no asunder.....?!
You don't know what Judgement is, do you....?

Like saying you know that fuel will cost #400 .....
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Good luck to them.
Married at 25.
Divorced at 36.
Life happens.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by xevove2061: 2:36am On Apr 05, 2023
Guyman01:
Likely an only child, they wan rush am to bring offspring into the family.

Marriage is not children, that girl never finish her hoeing phase, I hope he won't open a thread seeking for advice like the guy seeking for advice here days ago who said his wife now wants tattoo, dyed hair, pieced nose after 10 years of Marriage with kids

Should hoeing phase be a normal thing at all in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 2:37am On Apr 05, 2023
It's better than fornicating around congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 4:12am On Apr 05, 2023
akinade28:

They will grow together. Our forefathers got married in their teens and twenties. And some of their marriages were better than modern marriages.
Liked this post. However they have a lot of intrusions in their lives now. They are now under public scrutiny. Everyone wants to advice them now. Many till take advantage of their naivety.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by ufotty2001: 4:13am On Apr 05, 2023
I wish I had this opportunity at 30+ am still unmarried
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by BigIyanga: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Can you imagine? I don't still have a boyfriend cry

Benefits of early marriage
-Better Mental Health. Most people want to

Share their journey with a special partner,

Someone who can support them and give them a shoulder to cry on during the hard times. ...

-Married at young age Live Longer. ...

-Better Immune System. ...

-Fewer Fertility Problems. ..

-Better Chance to Survive Heart Attacks
Producing kids at a faster pace and not taking care of them.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by oyeb15: 4:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Some people become fathers at age 14. I nearly become a father at age 15. Age 21 is much now.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by edicha80: 4:22am On Apr 05, 2023
You were dey the talk, you done conquer the world finish
LIVINGICONREBOR:

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Tzar(m): 4:30am On Apr 05, 2023
What is wrong with adults getting married in their prime?
The husband has done his wife a huge favor by marrying her in her prime. He has helped her to avoid wh0ring around like most women her age would have done!
In sane climes, this isn’t abnormal, just like it wasn’t in the old days in Nigeria, when people had more sense.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lavylilly: 4:43am On Apr 05, 2023
BigIyanga:

Producing kids at a faster pace and not taking care of them.
At 40yrs you are done training the kids, think about it
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by lavylilly: 4:43am On Apr 05, 2023
shocked
Tymk:
Mist you advertise yourself everywhere? Why will an olosho have a bf
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 4:53am On Apr 05, 2023
A good one. Wishing them all-round success in the union.

Never too early at that age, never too late at old age: get married when are good to go. C'est finis.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Homeboy26: 5:15am On Apr 05, 2023
What am I still waiting for?
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Gr8amechi: 5:17am On Apr 05, 2023
dazzlingd:

Your post is terrible, my close friend married that early and till date they are still very happy.

Early marriage should be encouraged because it helps you avoid many baggages.

Marriage doesn't stop them from achieving their goals and also it's not about age that makes marriage fail, it's about decision and choosing to remain with that

Our forefathers had far more lasting marriages than this generation and guess what they all married earlier.

Little or no baggage, little or no body count.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by Drdreyy: 5:26am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.

Leave long story. What matters most is are both of them adults? and are they financially capable? especially the man to take care of the wife and other miscellaneous.

People evolve and change over time and not limited to between 20 and 30 yrs alone, it is continuous. So if you like marry at 40 or 50 you will still change over the years. Infact most of the marriages that are crashing today are those who married between 30 to 40. So what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:31am On Apr 05, 2023
Nothing there , see as retired runs babes go de vex on this post because they look and the beautiful bride like fresh kpomo for them to give out for money
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by africandollar: 5:39am On Apr 05, 2023
Rokiat:

Well.

Better kill that mindset dear! The grass is always greener on the other side and I can assure you that no matter who you marry and at whatever age you would likely still come across someone that you feel would have made a better partner.

Also as a lady, your ‘marriageability’ starts declining from when you hit 30 but for a man it’s kinda the reverse cos men tend to do better in life (especially financially) with age and guess who they would go for then? Not the 30 something year olds! Yeah, you guessed right…the now reigning and hot 20 somethings. So my dear, by the time you waited to be 30 to figure yourself out unfortunately the viable bachelors would have gone some figures lower in search for their missing rib.
Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2023
Hmmm. Eyes go see shege! cool

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) by BigIyanga: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2023
lavylilly:
At 40yrs you are done training the kids, think about it
In Naija not Uk.
In Naija, people graduate from unis at 24-26 because of Jamb, ASUU and school politics.. how many graduates become fully independent after graduation?

Millions of Nigerians rush into marriage without considering the welfare of the kids. No wonder we have 15-20mil kids who are homeless, parentless, hawkers, child laborers..domestic servants,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.