Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January (2377 Views)

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good morning doctors in the house... please help me with advice..
My girlfriend visited me early January, we had intercourses many days during the period.. in other to prevent pregnancy she took postpill 2 times in January..right now she have not see any sign of her period till now..

Please mind, we have visited a gynecologist this month but am not understanding what's he saying...that my girlfriend prolactin is low..
She's not pregnant because we have done both blood test.
Please I need a solution to this please

Below are the results

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Samuelnze(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Girlfriend/wife.? Can someone be these two at a time?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by youngsahito(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
They should have explain her condition to u
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Daniel7543: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Congratulations baba merin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by eddynaira125: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
The pikin hide for your girlfriend/wife leg,

Nine months time Booom he/she go show up

The child know he/she will be aborted that's why he/she is hiding, the child will show up at a time when your girlfriend/wife try to abort it she will die

That pikin like Nigeria and Tinubu, Abi na Nigeria saviour una one born

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Wawelexy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
She's pregnant
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Oluromantic: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
She's NOT pregnant. She overdosed on post pill. That's the side effect. Some women who are done with child bearing and don't want to experience menstrual cramps take excess postinor to skip two or more monthly periods. Excess post pills causes an imbalance in female reproductive hormones.

The good news is the imbalance will correct itself if she does not use it again for a while. The menses will come irregularly then stabilize subsequently. It's not strange, it just requires caution henceforth. Besides the gynaecologist should place her on prolactin therapy I guess.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by VikingKing: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
eddynaira125:
The pikin hide for your girlfriend/wife leg,

Nine months time Booom he/she go show up

The child know he/she will be aborted that's why he/she is hiding, the child will show up at a time when your girlfriend/wife try to abort it she will die

That pikin like Nigeria and Tinubu, Abi na Nigeria saviour una one born

We must congratulate the OP whether he likes it or not 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by advanceDNA: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
EzendiEgo1:
My girlfriend/wife visited me early January, we had intercourses many days during the period.. in other to prevent pregnancy she took postpill 2 times in January..right now she have not see any sign of her period till now..

Please mind, we have visited a gynecologist this month but am not understanding what's he saying...that my girlfriend prolactin is low..

Below are the results

The drug may have scattered her hormonal system....e go reset....no worry....

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Creamypie(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
EzendiEgo1:
My girlfriend/wife visited me early January, we had intercourses many days during the period.. in other to prevent pregnancy she took postpill 2 times in January..right now she have not see any sign of her period till now..

Below are the results
when u dey Ice-Cream am, u no know say she go use post 2 constantly to avoid belle? Excess of it changes cycle. E go reset after u stop its use for 2 months. Try dey do pull out

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

The drug may have scattered her hormonal system....e go reset....no worry....
in how many months boss
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Warl0ck: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oga let me help u.

If u want to abort that pregnancy, then go meet mallam now now, buy her watermelon, orange, apple, pineapple, banana let her eat it all.

Keep doing it till 9months

E go help terminate the pregnancy....
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Creamypie:
when u dey Ice-Cream am, u no know say she go use post 2 constantly to avoid belle? Excess of it changes cycle. E go reset after u stop its use for 2 months. Try dey do pull out
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Warl0ck:
Oga let me help u.

If u want to abort that pregnancy, then go meet mallam now now, buy her watermelon, orange, apple, pineapple, banana let her eat it all.

Keep doing it till 9months

E go help terminate the pregnancy....
thank you but she's not pregnant
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oluromantic:
She's NOT pregnant. She overdosed on post pill. That's the side effect. Some women who are done with child bearing and don't want to experience menstrual cramps take excess postinor to skip two or more monthly periods. Excess post pills causes an imbalance in female reproductive hormones.

The good news is the imbalance will correct itself if she does not use it again for a while. The menses will come irregularly then stabilize subsequently. It's not strange, it just requires caution henceforth. Besides the gynaecologist should place her on prolactin therapy I guess.

*the medication he prescribed he said is 65000 in his hospital pharmacy...we ask him to the prescription and buy it in another place he refused and take the prescription away.*
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Warl0ck: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
EzendiEgo1:
thank you but she's not pregnant
do as i say before thunder wey dey period strike u o
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by advanceDNA: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
EzendiEgo1:
in how many months boss

Baba.... biology of of the living is on autopilot.
So cant say oooo..
....this also happens to some women when they have misscarriages...their period/ ovulation may just seize or be erratic they for 3-6months.... later it will just kick in...
But wait....the O&G physician u met ddnt prescribe any medication or refer you to an endocrinologist??
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba.... biology of of the living is on autopilot.
So cant say oooo..
....this also happens to some women when they have misscarriages...their period/ ovulation may just seize or be erratic they for 3-6months.... later it will just kick in...
But wait....the O&G physician u met ddnt prescribe any medication or refer you to an endocrinologist??
. The drug he prescribed he said is around 65000 in his hospital...but we want to meet another gynaecologist and see what his own will come out as
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by advanceDNA: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
EzendiEgo1:
. The drug he prescribed he said is around 65000 in his hospital...but we want to meet another gynaecologist and see what his own will come out as

Guy......make i clear you... drugs wey dem dey use manage woman reproductive or endocrine system dey always cost.... unless u wan do trado...

. its okay to seek the opinion of another physician shaaa...if na same same...just close eye buy the drug for am..

pęlę...una go dey alright las las....
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
I'm
advanceDNA:

Guy......make i clear you... drugs wey dem dey use manage woman reproductive or endocrine system dey always cost.... unless u wan do trado...

. its okay to seek the opinion of another physician shaaa...if na same same...just close eye buy the drug for am..

pęlę...una go dey alright las las....

Thanks so much boss
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Oluromantic: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
EzendiEgo1:

*the medication he prescribed he said is 65000 in his hospital pharmacy...we ask him to the prescription and buy it in another place he refused and take the prescription away.*

Go to a general hospital or a federal medical centers where they will not only tell you all you need to know about your health but also prescribe authentic drugs that can be bought at any registered pharmacy. Private practitioners can defraud you. He may not even prescribe the best drugs for the ailment; no wonder he withdrew it immediately.
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by kiddkash(m): 12:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Perhaps she should search harder for it
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Blunttruth: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2023
EzendiEgo1:
My girlfriend visited me early January, we had intercourses many days during the period.. in other to prevent pregnancy she took postpill 2 times in January..right now she have not see any sign of her period till now..

Below are the results

Postinor has messed where hormones. Once you have confirmed that she is not pregnant, I think you should wait for her body to get back to normal. Meanwhile if you are not ready for a baby use protection.
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by SenecaTheYonger: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2023
EzendiEgo1:

Below are the results

But why did you lie about the amount of post pill she used?
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2023
Blunttruth:

Postinor has messed where hormones. Once you have confirmed that she is not pregnant, I think you should wait for her body to get back to normal. Meanwhile if you are not ready for a baby use protection.
is there no medication that can correct her hormone back
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EriMma1: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Pele o "Mr intercourses" I hail thee.

Wait, na your girlfriend leg be that abi na your leg? make i know wetin I go talk...
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by romunu(m): 8:01am On Apr 07, 2023
The belle de hide, she have get belle.
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Rexie96: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2023
EzendiEgo1:

Below are the results

Her body probably reacted to the pt2

Go to a good pharmacy not local one on the street o.. and go ask for an hormonal imbalance pill.. its about 1500-2500.. explain the period thing to them too
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Rexie96:

Her body probably reacted to the pt2

Go to a good pharmacy not local one on the street o.. and go ask for an hormonal imbalance pill.. its about 1500-2500.. explain the period thing to them too
. Thanks so much boss
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by Prettygirl200(f): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Wahala for who dey Bleep and who dey take postinor, never taken that stuff any day and I don't wish to take it.
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by EzendiEgo1: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Wahala for who dey Bleep and who dey take postinor, never taken that stuff any day and I don't wish to take it.
ok no problem girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Have Not Seen Her Period Since January by ITbomb(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Oluromantic:

In addition, too much intake, no more pregnancy.
Let her just stop taking pills for a while

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Why Is This Act Common Among You? / Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me / She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.