Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie (45217 Views)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / I Supported Buhariโ€™s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory โ€• Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by onuman: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?

Is the result that declared Tinubu winner the real result of the presidential election? No.

We know that PDAPC are one.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BrotherShade: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Tinubu did not win the 2023 presidential election and cannot be sworn in.

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president ๐Ÿ˜Ž

4 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by amigo1088: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
@ this rate, I am just force to belive all these Obi supporters are just delusional people with logical fallacies.

If I am not mistaken, the Nigeria election is a plurality system... Meaning the candidate with more votes wins.

In that case I want someone to explain to me how did Obi got more votes that Tinubu or Atiku.

How did Obi won...
1. Sokoto
2. Zamfara
3. Katsina
4. Kano
5. Jigawa
6. Bauchi
7. Yobe
8. Gombe
9. Borno
10. Adamawa
11. Kebbi
12. Kaduna
13. Taraba
14. Niger
15. Kwara
16. Kogi

It just doesn't make sense how Obi won. Perhaps he won in SE/SS... But how many people voted in SS/SE (no offense).

You Obidients are just a bunch of opportunistic lairs ๐Ÿ˜‰

And let me tell you this, 2027 presidential election is going to be a "religious warfare" in the north ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Shemadex(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Million funmilayos no go ever fit reach you Amanda....you are not like the girls from some region that heavily believe in prostitution all in the name of being a celebrity
very stupid idiot
What do u call Yoruba ladies

Give us the names of 10 ladies in ur region that is doin well across the Globe let give u 100 yoruba ladies thunder fire u there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by yemmit90: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
crazygod:

Because INEC went back on their words, their promise to use BVAS.

Bvas would've been hacked and caused serious problems for INEC. The best method for now is to upload only results collated and signed by all parties agents at polling units.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BrotherShade: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž

How Tinubu with the help of Yakubu Mahmood Rigged the presidential election in Nigeria.

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BrotherShade: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž

How Tinubu in conjunction with Mahmood Yakubu manipulated the just concluded presidential election in Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜Ž

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by knowyaself2(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Guyman01:
Everyone with conscience knows that the election was a huge disappointment, I am already tired of reading comments by ethnic jingoists calling anyone who doubts Tinubu's victory as Igbo.
Nairaland has become a very toxic location.
Some of the mods are bigots themselves, so it's a hopelessly flawed site to have any issue based, intelligent discuss. Ive been in nairaland for over a decade now, but I will soon exit because it's increasingly becoming toxic everyday. There's no day I visit here I don't get hurt by the comments of some silly people that wouldnt hesitate to insult a whole tribe just because they disagree with others views. It's pathetic

2 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by HaneefahRN(f): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why do people think Obi won though? Atiku sef who has a wider range of supporters all over the north, south sef is not shouting up to this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by mattsejuro(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
haybhi1:
I used to think this woman was intelligent unhingedly. I was wrong. She's another emotional bigot who thinks everything must go the way her interests want, and nothing exists outside her microcosmic sphere of interest.

She probably isn't aware Igbo mainly has five states, South only has seventeen states. The North has 19 states. Obi is only popular in the South, and only guaranteed success in the Southeast subsection of this south. Tinubu is popular all over, guaranteed success in a subsection of South, and a good section of the North. It's no brainer Tinubu won 1st, Obi 3rd. Why is this so hard for her microscopic political and prejudicative view to chuck in and accept?

I and most my friends are youths, and we rooted for Tinubu, so it surprises me always with where this narrative of "Nigerian youths are angry because Obi lost" is coming from, as there are countless similar lots out there. Not all of us are Obi-denses.

Bro, I believe you are educated. Please, what exactly is confusing you about chimamanda's response?

Why is it hard for people to understand that irrespective of whoever wins, INEC ought to have done the right thing. Or Is it that hard to comprehend or you are simply just allowing yourself to be swayed by your support for Tinubu?
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Million funmilayos no go ever fit reach you Amanda....you are not like the girls from some region that heavily believe in prostitution all in the name of being a celebrity
Nigga don't start a war on prostitution please, just don'tgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by monimekaz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
haybhi1:
I used to think this woman was intelligent unhingedly. I was wrong. She's another emotional bigot who thinks everything must go the way her interests want, and nothing exists outside her microcosmic sphere of interest.

She probably isn't aware Igbo mainly has five states, South only has seventeen states. The North has 19 states. Obi is only popular in the South, and only guaranteed success in the Southeast subsection of this south. Tinubu is popular all over, guaranteed success in a subsection of South, and a good section of the North. It's no brainer Tinubu won 1st, Obi 3rd. Why is this so hard for her microscopic political and prejudicative view to chuck in and accept?

I and most my friends are youths, and we rooted for Tinubu, so it surprises me always with where this narrative of "Nigerian youths are angry because Obi lost" is coming from, as there are countless similar lots out there. Not all of us are Obi-denses.
U could have proved your point without having to sound like an idi@t
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by mattsejuro(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?

The process was not done according what INEC promised. I think it's pretty straightforward.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Jungleluv5: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
benjackugo:
Chimamanda Adichie Reacts To Claims Of Supporting Peter Obi In Her Letter To Biden

Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie said that her open letter to US President, Joe Biden, was not because of her support for Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV reports.

Chimamanda in her letter said that the 2023 presidential election that declared Bola Tinubu, winner was rigged.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ChimamandaReal/status/1644032294724698112?s=19
Because he is your bloda contunu

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by darkCoal: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Would she have written same if her preferred candidate has won the election?

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by thaoriginator: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godfullsam:
Lol grin grin grin

The lady sef grin

She said she supported and hoped he would win as the poll predicted grin

She got carried away by online polls.
She was carried away by eluupee 78 grin

2 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Raskimonojendor: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Online poll asin grin

Even in the USA where online polls are much accurate, it still predicted that Hillary Clinton will win Trump. grin
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by 8stargeneral: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
paramakina202:

Because the election was not free and fair as promised by INEC.
That settlement always hard them to understand
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BrotherSade: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Igbo Ladies fine sha. This is what we call beauty with brain ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿคธ
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

But Peter Obi glady accepted the Massively Rigged Elections results of the SE

If you have any evidence of rigging by LP take it to court as Peter Obi has done.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Minime10(f): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:

Try read with understanding before you write rubbish grin
Go back and read what she said..."we had been assured that technology would guard the sanctity of votes". In other words, she is saying that, if the process was transparent, fair and credible, she and every other sensible Nigerians were prepared to accept the outcome, whether Peter Obi would have won or not. But not in a shambolic, flawed, criminal & manipulated process that through up the "EYE NECK" President-Select.
grin empty head
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Natajo2021: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chimaobi-diot is another wailer that lost her investment on Obi-diot.
How are the Ipo-bians falling?
Indeed, We are in the era of Yes daddy.
Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are the cycle of grief that the worldwide Obi-diots are going through.
We empathise with them.
Atiku has moved to the stage of depression,
Obi the Pandora got stucked in denial.
Chimaamanda, an inferior Obid-iot got stocked in anger, she couldn't exit this stage,hence the long epistle of a wailer to Biden.
After may 29th ,some of them will progress to bargaining, after the Tribunal verdict, those at the stage of bargaining would become severely depressed. Those wailers that refused to accept their fate would join Atiku and Obi in Cameroon in irreversible state of depression. Those that accept their fate would benefit from the renewed hope.
Asiwaju would lead Nigeria to the promise Land.
A renewed hope is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Adebowale89(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chimanmanda is literally sensible but psychologically and politically senseless

5 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by dangotesmummy: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
no dey talk like who God no give brain Na.

Una don suddenly forget how Una nearly crucify her for being a feminist and bringing western ideologies into the Catholic church.but now be you're placing her on a high pedestal because she's rooting for obi.i sure say if she no root for obi Una go don bash am taya grin tongue
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by tonysunkan: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
There was no need she wrote the long epistle to Biden.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by babajero(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
Because the system was rigged by the same set of corrupt politicians. Apc was afraid of losing because they know that will be the end of the useless and evil party.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Christistruth03: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
paramakina202:

If you have any evidence of rigging by LP take it to court as Peter Obi has done.

It is in Court

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by YorubaAmaka(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Op, is she a Yoruba lady
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by RigidB9ss: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
she said she was prepared to accept the result, because we were assured that technology would guide the process.

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
For someone that writes story books she sounds like an illiterate. Just because polls predict one thing doesnโ€™t mean that would be the outcome in reality.

She wants Peter Obi to win but did not cast a vote other constitute nuisance online like all the other Obi supporters. These peopleโ€™s way of thinking is stupid and dangerous. Enough is enough.

Remember there will be more elections to come, make your friends now or your enemies but remember the bridge you burn today will come back to hunt you 4 years from now, maybe even 8 years remember this!
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by RexTramadol1: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:

Chimamanda dey collect back shot from oyinbo man to oppress her village people.

Very stuck with colonial mentality, colonial Olosho that is.

She might even be bedding people to get recognitions.

2 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by balladin: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
Because your likes at APC and INEC converged to deliver fraud and dishonesty in the name of an election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhariโ€™s Job" โ€“ Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.