Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Roommate Crushing On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Crushing On Me (4479 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Roommate Crushing On Me by Mercury12(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
I came here to check the gender and I was not surprise. My guess was right undecided
Re: My Roommate Crushing On Me by frozen70(f): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
render01:
I've known my best friend since my 200L in the University. We are like sisters, always together. Last month was weird between us. She started avoiding me and so when I confronted her yesterday, she opened up to me that she has a crush on me and she doesn't know when it started and why it had to me.

She has a boyfriend. I was speechless and she started crying. It was like a movie. My brain is still processing. I just went home to my family house hoping by the time I returned, we'd talk things out like Adults.
Did I do the wrong thing but leaving?

You did well by going home for weekend

But she is still waiting die you to put things into action

Bear in mind that she has been a lesbian even before she knows you

So if you want to practice such dirty relationship, then one day you will definitely be stranded amd worst than her

As it is now, start avoiding her before she pulls you into it
Re: My Roommate Crushing On Me by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
direct that ur roommate to me by the time I use my long rod work for her body she no go like to crush on you again

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) / What Does The Bible Say About Fornication / Should I Tell Him My Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.