Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) (4367 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) / She Finally Break Up This Morning. / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
After reading every comment on my post that hit front page yesterday, I decided it’s in my best interests to quit the relationship, so today she posted a guy and captioned “my baby boo” and I use the opportunity to pass the message, and I blocked her…Now I have my iPhone 12 for sale or to give my mom (don’t know if she can operate it) and I think I’m saved from Infections too
My fear now, is not to Come back claiming she’s pregnant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by TemplarLandry: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Childish.
You want her to start begging.

The song the innocent girl is playing rn is “Let Me Go My Way” by Black Sheriff

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Childish breakup. Very childish. I hate too much noise. She made a mistake dating you, you are too childish

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
you did well soldier, now dont ever offer gifts to ungrateful women who only see you as an ATM. if they cant show gratutude/humility/patience, then they dont deserve to receive any gifts from you (let alone an Iphone 12)!
BTW if she comes back saying she is pregnant, then advise her to abort the child asap!

19 Likes

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
TinubuShet:
After reading every comment on my post that hit front page yesterday, I decided it’s in my best interests to quit the relationship, so today she posted a guy and captioned “my baby boo” and I use the opportunity to pass the message, and I blocked her…Now I have my iPhone 12 for sale or to give my mom (don’t know if she can operate it) and I think I’m saved from Infections too

Oga.......abeeg dash me the fone for 100 nah......
Make my dream sef come thru........

Shes only trying to make u jealous........
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
I smell weakness all in your chat with her. You shouldn't have chatted her up at all. You for just ghost her and ignore her anytime she message you even if it's after a month. With that, you will not look weak and pained to her. You f up. But still move on but I smell you begging her this I have seen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by talented321: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
I don't want to insult anybody again in this forum but my man u still has alot to learn concerning relationship and women in general.
You now remember ur precious mother because one useless girl break ur heart

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I smell weakness all in your chat with her. You shouldn't have chatted her up at all. You for just ghost her and ignore her anytime she message you even if it's after a month. With that, you will not look weak and pained to her. You f up. But still move on but I smell you begging her this I have seen
I’ll rather die than to beg her, if I’m pressed I have hookup girls all around me
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
I don't want to insult anybody again in this forum but my man u still has alot to learn concerning relationship and women in general.
Hmm, thanks sha
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Oga.......abeeg dash me the fone for 100 nah......
Make my dream sef come thru........

Shes only trying to make u jealous........
Lol make I dash you iPhone 12😂😂😂 funny people sha

1 Like

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by TinubuShet(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
Childish breakup. Very childish. I hate too much noise. She made a mistake dating you, you are too childish
Well!
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by DonBenny77(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Too many break ups in rainy season, this I have observed
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
TinubuShet:
lol, a girl once told me she was pregnant, I told her to not bother herself that should keep the pregnancy, she asked me what are we going to do about it. I said I can't kill baby, I will claimed the responsibility when the bump show up, after two weeks. The idiot say it was just a prank, after I demanded total break up from her, she said her friend said they should use the pregnancy as scam to collect abortion money from me, shishi ! Dem no see to collect, when she was even threatening before then that she was coming with her mother, I said they are all welcome..lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
TinubuShet:

You had to wait for her to make her first move before you acted? You asking for you guys to talk mean say e pain you wellla say she upload the dudes picture. It’s obvious u have no use for that 12. Sell it and invest the rest in your mom or ur siblings. Na prayer pass papa own o.

Every man should understand that he is replaceable. We men are only loved for what we offer them… unconditional love is for dogs. A man is loved according to what he provides. Dem dey cry for poor man burial?

Guy…. You no suppose comment on the picture. Just lockup. Breakup in your head and ghost her.

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Daddyseun1: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
After u invest for her, she lavish the money.
It's the kind of girls you guys role with
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
TinubuShet:

Lol make I dash you iPhone 12😂😂😂 funny people sha

Read am again bro..........I said for 100,000 nah

Haba.......

1 Like

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by talented321: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
They know the girl is into runs but still go into relationship with them, then they later blame the whole gender.
Daddyseun1:
After u invest for her, she lavish the money.
It's the kind of girls you guys role with

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by shortgun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
You fu*ked up guy.
I read your post that made fp and I was not impressed.
You wronged that girl but the deed is already done.
Hit me up whenever you have a new girl in your life, I'll mentor you for free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by peanutbutterr: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2023

you did well but breakup messages is now stale. once made the mistake tho.. next time quietly drift away, they will feel it more. works for both party.
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by KingDash09(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
My guy how much you go see the phone?? Women useless she been get another guy for corner that’s why she been dey misbehave

How much for the phone baba??
TinubuShet:
guy you be greatest simp in the world nothing Dey pain woman like when you ghost her

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by KingEarnest(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
shortgun:
You fu*ked up guy.
I read your post that made fp and I was not impressed.
You wronged that girl but the deed is already done.
Hit me up whenever you have a new girl in your life, I'll mentor you for free
Wronged the girl how?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by TheOldGods: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
talented321:
young dude is a mistake. He is a woman rapper
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by shortgun(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
KingEarnest:
Wronged the girl how?
Did you see the chat he posted between him and the girl?
His hostilities towards the girl was unnecessary, childish and out of place.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by talented321: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Instead of him to ghost her , na the girl they ghost am
TheOldGods:
young dude is a mistake. He is a woman rapper
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by KingEarnest(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
shortgun:

Did you see the chat he posted between him and the girl?
His hostilities towards the girl was unnecessary, childish and out of place.
I saw it.
She is not entitled to anything from him just because she is a 'girlfriend'.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by shortgun(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
KingEarnest:
I saw it.
She is not entitled to anything from him just because she is a 'girlfriend'.
Do you think the way he talked to her was appropriate?
There are a million ways he would have handled that situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by Nasri100(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Baba wan break up and he wrote an article grin

You are already in her frame. Giving her free attention. She will get over you easily.

I wonder how you will sleep this night sef.

When they tell you people to learn female nature you will be running.

Be safe.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by fyzaila: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lame and painment breakup... Ghosting is the mother of all breakups/breakfast.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by KingEarnest(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
shortgun:
Do you think the way he talked to her was appropriate? There are a million ways he would have handled that situation.
True. But her posting another guy's picture was disrespectful.
Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by KingDash09(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
The boy for lockup
As long as say him get the money him for they play her instead of her to dey play am

E no wise
KingEarnest:
True.
But her posting another guy's picture was disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by falcon01: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
If she replies with 'K' you'll hate yourself 🤣

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sell the iphone 12 gimme.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Im In Love With A Married Man! / Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? / Confusing Moments! Who Will You Save? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.