Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? (6796 Views)

APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi / Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by maclatunji: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Correction Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not one given to fears - he has the tentacles to cause far more chaos than Boko Haram is doing right now. Imagine if he drops N1Billion from his monthly allocation from ACN states  (from the grapevine) grin to bribe the judges at the tribunal or worse - sponsor Boko Haram with N1Billion Monthly (It is certainly within his means) . We all know his opponents are in on the game too, but wait. his opponents are the Ruling Party - No Justice for him there  grin the only thing he can do is Roforofo fight when the noose gets too tight for comfort.  grin Where is OBJ when you need a good hangman

Can you elaborate on this thesis?
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^ Simply put - Tinubu has significant Political Clout [/b]and I don't just mean literally. [b]He is ACN regardless of Bisi Akande's and other stakeholders role. and looking back at our consistency for not holding Public Officer holders accountable for their misdeeds. I don't think this Tribunal will amount to anything worth putting Tinubu in Jail, rather it will expose the very agencies setup to prevent this sort of economic mismanagement (commonly know as embezzlement) as incompetent (perhaps deliberately so) and conniving. For fear of exposure - other anti-tinubu and anti-ACN parties will simply raise distracting activities aimed at maligning him rather than bringing him to Justice.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Witi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
If there is no fire there can be no smoke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by lastpage: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
Just saw who is after Tinubu!

He was all over Tinubu, following him everywhere, with a big Dagger in his hand!

He was very menacing and fear-inspiring!
He can outrun Tinubu and has the means to "undo" Tinubu, even in his Bedroom!

Now l see that BAT is so scared of him!

Hmmmmm.,.,.,he is TINUBU'S SHADOW! shocked shocked
,,,,,,with a Dagger in his hand that BAT uses in stabbing others wink grin
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by bisiaet: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
Pleae guys we need to learn something which I belief is absolute fact. Please is it that whenever any politician who is not PDP is under investigation for corruption people term as witch hunting, or political victimization? But when it is PDP member who is under the same situation every one would say hey HURRAYYY!!!! justice is done please why?

Can anyone in entire Nigeria pretend he or she does not know who Tinubu is? This man ought to be in jail for long time but was playing smart all the time. ACN is my party as a matter of fact most of my family are ACN but that does not make me to be covering up someone I knew quiet sure is a corrupt master of all.

When my uncle was yelling at top of his voice because he is ACN saying is PDP is witc hunting and so on I told my uncle please cant you see all the various foreign accounts details released for all to see? Are all these account fake or cooked up from UK? Let Tinubu go and proof himself innocent and not be talking of political this or that.

All i'm saying is I hate with passion when a thief is calling someonelse a thief because is like telling every one that they are foolish this really pissed me off when someone like Tinubu accusing PDP whereas he is a master in the rotten stuff. God bless.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by mrewe: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
I don't just know!
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by hildaa(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ poster, is Tinubu your brother or your godfather?
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by rasputinn(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
It's the long arm of the law that's after him

However,I'm sure he will still bribe/compromise his way out
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by EkoIle1: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
lol.

This is so comical and I think I'm gonna enjoy the unfolding drama.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
Tinubu should defend himself of all alleged charges against him instead of him crying that someone is afte him from the ruling party. No doubt the man is a thief and deserve 2 pay 4 his sin squarely. Probably life inprisonment would serve him right.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by bisiaet: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
Tinubu should defend himself of all alleged charges against him instead of him crying that someone is afte him from the ruling party. No doubt the man is a thief and deserve 2 pay 4 his sin squarely. Probably life inprisonment would serve him right.

Honetly you are right.

All the foreign bank accounts are well boldly written in all over newspapers is he telling us all now that these accounts are fake or cooked up?. He can only bribe Nigeria bank but can not bribe British bank so please Mr Ahmed Tinubu go and defend all these accounts and proof your innocenct rather than joining issue and be seeking political passion.

Please let him stop shouting witch hunting, demon hunting, satan hunting or devil hunting. Bode George went to prison for corruption isnit? Was he not a PDP member so can he now say it was same PDP doing witch hunting or devil hunting? Corruption is corruption face it and defend yourself Mr Man. Sorry I belong to ACN but corruption should be fight squarely no matter which party you belong if you are find wanting face it and dont join issues. Period!!!
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by infohenry(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
Where is Ribadu who sold his conscience for a worthless presidential ticket by telling us that he never investigated BAT after telling the senate that the same is corrupt. The next man that will shout witch hunting is Nuhu Ribadu when he will explain how he acquired his own wealth.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
they are after him may be cos hes [b]a thief and a crook [/b]a 'nice' man
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by chino11(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
FG should deal with him decisively. He is another yaroba criminal politician
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by mitofag: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

lol.

This is so comical and I think[b] I'm gonna enjoy the unfolding drama[/b].

Hopefully, not in jail with Tinubu.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
I don't know why many of you are castigating Tinubu, have you thought about all those criminals you castigated before, what happened to them, about 80% in the National Assembly still dictating the direction of Nigeria. I think all of you should shut up and mind your own business, all of una thieves.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by thirty(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
Thank you nairalanders that insult the man of the masses. I am very sure that most of you came from the eastern part of the country and you all forgot that your leaking roofing can save you that is why you prefer teared and tattered umbrella.

Have you ever carry out investigation about the past and present governors in the east?

have your memory forgot atrocity of Jame Ibori and his co-offender.

List of is about Chimaroke Nnamani's firm

Rainbownet,
an integrated ICT company with the largest telecommunications network in the South East of Nigeria estimated to worth about N7 billion;

Mea Mater Elizabeth College,
a co-educational secondary school valued at over N5 billion,

Renaissance University
situated at Agbani and its Teaching Hospital which cost over N10 billion to build.

Cosmo F.M Radio ,
a hi-tech digital radio station in Enugu valued at over N200 million;

Capital City Motors Limited,
the sole supplier of vehicles to the Enugu State government during Nnamani's administration valued at N1 billion.

Hillgate Investments Limited,
sole owners and managers of the famous Ebeano estates and other choice property in Enugu metropolis.

The EFCC had issued power of attorney to a private company, a Lagos-based property firm, Diya Fatilimehin and Company to manage the said firms pending the conclusion of the corruption and money laundering charges that it slammed against the ex-Governor who has vehemently denied ownership of the said firms.

--------------------

Governor Murtala Nyako of the state is to take the blame. This is because, looking at the way and manner the so-called Board Chairman, Dr. Abdullahi Tukur-Liman, ruined the board during the days of governor Boni Haruna, still Nyako  came to insist on appointing him to continue as the chairman of the board, knowing fully the kleptocratic tendencies inherent in the Dr. Tukur as displayed vividly with Governor Boni’s administration.

Govrnor Nyako, should seek to know, what are the atrocities committed by the Chairman during the Boni Haruna’s hey days? In terms of contract awards, general primary school administration, prudence in resource utilization, wages and salaries administration and project citing. It is a know fact in all the state that the Secretaries of our local education authorities LEA’s since before now, use two different vouchers to prepare salaries, with returns at the end of the day going to the Chairman of the Board, for allowing such corrupt act, who ever said anything on that? Was it in the same light that his appointment was extended?

------------------
N17bn vanishes in Nasarawa
. Gov calls in security agencies
By FEMI ADESINA
Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The princely sum of $113 million (about N17.176 billion) has developed wings and flown out of the Nasarawa State Government treasury. But the governor, Alhaji Umaru Tanko Al-Makura is raising hell, screaming enough to pull the roofs down.

The money, according to Al-Makura, the only governor elected on the platform of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), was the refund given to the Nasarawa State Government from loans earlier repaid to the Paris Club of creditors, but which was refunded when Nigeria concluded a debt forgiveness deal in the latter part of President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration.

At an interview with Daily Sun in Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital at the weekend, Governor Al-Makura told the story thus:
“When we were still part of Plateau State, there was the Paris Club issue. A loan was taken, but this area, which is now Nasarawa State never benefited from the loan. But being part of Plateau State when the loan was taken, our resources were used to pay back. After the debt negotiation, we exited the loan repayment. This state then benefited by virtue of the contributions it had made over the years in financing that loan. Certain refunds were made, and we benefited $113 million in 2008. The money was accessed, cashed and domiciled in Nasarawa, and everybody was happy.

--------------------------------

Live this man alone for heaven sack.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by tolu001: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
Do I hear someone saying BAT is providing opposition to the ruling party? that person must be high on gutter water. Is it because he has the whole of lasgidi in his pocket? or the SW states he bought from some unscrupulous judges who have sold their conscience to the devil.

Tinubu is no saint than the other thieving PDP polticians, they are all birds of a feather. I'm sure this is the same justice he was avoiding when he sold out the CPC to lick GEJ arse during the presidential elections. I bet GEJ is never a man of his words.

Let him face true justice, at least that will be one less big thief and Nigeria can be better off for it.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by chino11(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
^

Shut up. Tinubu is a criminal yaroba politician

thirty:

Thank you nairalanders that insult the man of the masses. I am very sure that most of you came from the eastern part of the country and you all forgot that your leaking roofing can save you that is why you prefer teared and tattered umbrella.

Have you ever carry out investigation about the past and present governors in the east?

have your memory forgot atrocity of Jame Ibori and his co-offender.

List of is about Chimaroke Nnamani's firm

Rainbownet,
an integrated ICT company with the largest telecommunications network in the South East of Nigeria estimated to worth about N7 billion;

Mea Mater Elizabeth College,
a co-educational secondary school valued at over N5 billion,

Renaissance University
situated at Agbani and its Teaching Hospital which cost over N10 billion to build.

Cosmo F.M Radio ,
a hi-tech digital radio station in Enugu valued at over N200 million;

Capital City Motors Limited,
the sole supplier of vehicles to the Enugu State government during Nnamani's administration valued at N1 billion.

Hillgate Investments Limited,
sole owners and managers of the famous Ebeano estates and other choice property in Enugu metropolis.

The EFCC had issued power of attorney to a private company, a Lagos-based property firm, Diya Fatilimehin and Company to manage the said firms pending the conclusion of the corruption and money laundering charges that it slammed against the ex-Governor who has vehemently denied ownership of the said firms.

--------------------

Governor Murtala Nyako of the state is to take the blame. This is because, looking at the way and manner the so-called Board Chairman, Dr. Abdullahi Tukur-Liman, ruined the board during the days of governor Boni Haruna, still Nyako  came to insist on appointing him to continue as the chairman of the board, knowing fully the kleptocratic tendencies inherent in the Dr. Tukur as displayed vividly with Governor Boni’s administration.

Govrnor Nyako, should seek to know, what are the atrocities committed by the Chairman during the Boni Haruna’s hey days? In terms of contract awards, general primary school administration, prudence in resource utilization, wages and salaries administration and project citing. It is a know fact in all the state that the Secretaries of our local education authorities LEA’s since before now, use two different vouchers to prepare salaries, with returns at the end of the day going to the Chairman of the Board, for allowing such corrupt act, who ever said anything on that? Was it in the same light that his appointment was extended?

------------------
N17bn vanishes in Nasarawa
. Gov calls in security agencies
By FEMI ADESINA
Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The princely sum of $113 million (about N17.176 billion) has developed wings and flown out of the Nasarawa State Government treasury. But the governor, Alhaji Umaru Tanko Al-Makura is raising hell, screaming enough to pull the roofs down.

The money, according to Al-Makura, the only governor elected on the platform of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), was the refund given to the Nasarawa State Government from loans earlier repaid to the Paris Club of creditors, but which was refunded when Nigeria concluded a debt forgiveness deal in the latter part of President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration.

At an interview with Daily Sun in Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital at the weekend, Governor Al-Makura told the story thus:
“When we were still part of Plateau State, there was the Paris Club issue. A loan was taken, but this area, which is now Nasarawa State never benefited from the loan. But being part of Plateau State when the loan was taken, our resources were used to pay back. After the debt negotiation, we exited the loan repayment. This state then benefited by virtue of the contributions it had made over the years in financing that loan. Certain refunds were made, and we benefited $113 million in 2008. The money was accessed, cashed and domiciled in Nasarawa, and everybody was happy.

--------------------------------

Live this man alone for heaven sack.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Gbawe: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2011
Batam:

I don't know why  many of you are castigating Tinubu, have you thought about all those criminals you castigated before, what happened to them, about 80% in the National Assembly still dictating the direction of Nigeria. I think all of you should shut up and mind your own business, all of una thieves.

Thank you. At least Tinubu is out of Government. How about the numerous thieves in Government currently stealing the nation blind including those employed by Mr. President? I weep for how politically naive and unsophisticated most Nigerians are.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by mitofag: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank you. At least Tinubu is out of Government. How about the numerous thieves in Government currently stealing the nation blind including those employed by Mr. President? I weep for how politically naive and unsophisticated most Nigerians are.

We have to start from somewhere. Its best we start with Tinubu.

For the sake of this country, wish the tribunal well.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
mitofag:

We have to start from somewhere. Its best we start with Tinubu.

For the sake of this country, wish the tribunal well.

SECONDED! even if it is 6 months in Kirikiri Maximum, and let him relinquish 70% of stolen wealth to fund the PDP Political Machinery for 2015 Elections grin
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by bisiaet: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
Where is Ribadu who sold his conscience for a worthless presidential ticket by telling us that he never investigated BAT after telling the senate that the same is corrupt. The next man that will shout witch hunting is Nuhu Ribadu when he will explain how he acquired his own wealth.

He wont call it witch hunting then he may say Demon hunting or Wizard hunting. Ribadu is a clown. Just lets forget about him and face Alhaji Tinubu a self claimed saint.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Greenslim: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
ACN for life
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Pennywise(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
@OP
Justice is after Tinubu. And I think it may have caught up with him.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Gbawe: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
bisiaet:

He wont call it witch hunting then he may say Demon hunting or Wizard hunting. Ribadu is a clown. Just lets forget about him and face Alhaji Tinubu a self claimed saint.

Keep insulting the likes of Ribadu. By the time GEJ and his rampaging looters are done with Nigeria you will beg for the help of the likes of Ribadu , even with innate flaws, who can turn down a $15 million bribe.

What makes me laugh is how dissociated most Nigerians are with reality. Do you really know your politicians,  and society, in the first place, to even begin talking as if some puritan saint exists somewhere who is totally virtuous? As if such a person can even operate effectively in our current political atmosphere !!!

Lest it is not clear to some of you , the struggle , before the beautiful ones are born, is for us to gain 'devils' who will still foster progress in our 'journey' . All Nigerian politicians are devils. You have to be one to operate in Nigerian politics currently. The search , for sensible and pragmatic folks not into unrealistic self-delusion totally ignorant of what is on the ground, then terminates with identifying and choosing the 'devils' who will allow us to move forward instead of those hellbent on the retention of the status quo. To that extent , Ribadu is easily one of the right sort of 'devil' while Anenih , for example, clearly is not.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by porka: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
'Don't worry, Senator Bola Tinubu is going to the University of Life, Kirikiri Campus, he'll be back. Bode George was an alumni. "T'aye banfee, ko rora jaye o, " - Ebenezer Obey
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by dayokanu(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
I dey laff
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by jamace(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
NO BODY. HE IS A CROOK!!!!!

HOW COME HE HAS THESE ACCOUNTS?

•Citibank International New-York Account Name–Bola Tinubu, Account No–52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953
•HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London, WIW 6QJ. Account Name–Sen. Bola Tinubu, Account No–71253670 SORT Code–40-03-15 • HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street, London, WIW 6QJ. Account Name–Sen. Bola Oluremi Tinubu Account No–1253670 SORT Code–40-03-15 •HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London, WIW 6OJ.

Account Name–Sen. Bola Tinubu–Money Market Account No–04320002DN. •HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street, London, WIW 6OJ. Account - Tinubu Habibat Oyindamola (Miss) Account No. – 1320960111
• HSBC 177 Great Portland Street, London WIW 60J, Account Name- Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss) Account No. – 172447101 •HSBC 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60JAccount Name- Tinubu Oluremi Shade Account No. – 1916667988, and •HSBC 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J Account Name- Oluremi Shade Tinubu Account No. - 41421522

To facilitate looting of funds.
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by EagleNest(m): 4:36am On Sep 22, 2011
Nigerian politicians are wickedly greedy. They are reaping massively from our seemingly dysfunctional system. Nigerian masses are already economically traumatised being denied almost every basic needs of living for many decades. BAT or PDP and others are just political Mafias. They are not for the masses rather are fighting over political territorial dominance to continue the looting. Nigerians, we have slumbered too much! Wake up! Wake up!
Re: Who Is Really After Tinubu, And Why? by Slncere9gerian: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
ccb

(1) (2) (Reply)

N’delta Ex-militants Threaten Renewed Attacks In 14 Days / Merger: We Are Ready To Join ACN/CPC Talks -APGA ! / It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.