Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka (36626 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by sapele914(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
TheMostComplex1:

Let them battle first so that it's will be confirmed . Wole wey don enter menopause
As stupid, & as foolish as saying make The Federal Republic of Nigeria declare war against the United States & European Union?

United Nations should sit idol & play referee to see what happens to Nigeria first?

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Berankis: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka is now a local champion, living in his past glory, he has nothing upstairs..
And what are your achievements to this point? International champion with everything upstairs!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Earthquakes:

Yes he is related to a former governor in "Nigeria" who a whole opposition led FG couldn't find one single corruption case against.
A former governor in NIGERIA oga.
Respect PO even if you don't like him..
Continue
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by luluman: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

Soyinka called for a debate in the context of Datti statement where he said if the Supreme Court give judgment different from Datti’s interpretation of the law then democracy will end.

It is not a political debate per say. Daniel Bwala no too get sense to comprehend so I can understand him. He also want to jump on the trend.
And your own nairaland sense no tell you say political matter and literature can't be equally yoked? Olodo on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Shinabrown5308(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
What a pity, Atiku is now supporting those who are supposed to support him, that’s awkward, I’m sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by badoh(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
The most irritating thing I heard of Soyinka say in recent times was that a candidate from the South East should have been president.

People like Pa Ayo Adebanjo openly campaigned for Peter Obi because he believes in equity, fairness and justice but Soyinka kept quiet during the campaigns only to come later and start blabbing that an Easterner should have been president.

That man should just respect his age and stop talking nonsense.
Pls did anyone stops a southeast candidate from contesting for presidential election? You people want the position to be given to you on a platter of gold. Go and learn how to grow a party nationally and also learn the concept of alignment if you'll have any chance to win presidential election in Nigeria. May be APGA should also merge with smaller parties and be the face of opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by luluman: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:
Who is chimamada?
Ask Google.

3 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by etrange: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
MRMRMR:
It is an insult in this context for Wole Soyinka, a Nobel Prize Winner to debate Chimamanda who is not. Wole Soyinka is a global icon.
His calling for a debate was on the context of the appropriateness or otherwise of Datti's statement. I know many lazy, uncultured and unlettered social media users do not fully grasp the context of the call for a debate.

I don't think political debates have much to do with individuals achievements in thier careers though. It's politics they're discussing, not literature. Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Tareq1105: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
It would take century before Nigeria would have a president from the East.

The people aren't building confidence at all rather they're insulting everyone that has contrary views.

I wish them the very best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
badoh:

Continue to deceive yourself. Tinubu will be sworn in and there's nothing you can do about it. When your lord was busy touring only christian dominated places in the north, he forgot that there are muslims voted too that will swing election result. He was unable to win 25% in most of the core northern states and he's now blabbing that he won, if he wins, na into him sitting room. Better go and strategize for 2027 instead of thinking Biden will impose Obi on Nigeria.

If you believe he thinks America can impose Obi on Nigeria, why then does it bother you that he firmly believes INEC is trying to impose Jagaban on Nigeria?!!

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Larryndelaw: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
PDP and Labour party are now FRIENDS. Wonder shall never stop happening. What they suppose to do before election. I always pray for.the Lord to put confusions into the camp.of my enemy just like he did between PDP and LP and allow APC to Win.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kai... Dem wan finish Soyinka with uppercut...
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Espelbengz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
This space is indeed a previlaged avenue for even the lowest of the low in the society to rant about a man who ordinarily should be a colossus in their entire lineage! Whar a generation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by sapele914(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
The most irritating thing I have heard of Soyinka say in recent times was that a candidate from the South East should have been president.

People like Pa Ayo Adebanjo openly campaigned for Peter Obi because he believes in equity, fairness and justice but Soyinka kept quiet during the campaigns only to come later and start blabbing that an Easterner should have been president.

That man should just respect his age and stop talking nonsense.
A Jew should be the POTUS, but it is definitely not going to happen anytime soon, Soyinka only also said the obvious, but he knows with the kind of attitude you all possess, it ain’t happening anytime soon, so why waste his time like that Mumu Pa Adebanjo chasing shadows?

We all know the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow, that Apga or Pdp will produce the igbo President.

Not a Judas in the Labor parry.

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Father4all: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Hope you are ready for the next 8 years of APC rule?
GOD purnish you and APC
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Juliusetoo: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
kiyosaki1:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/09/debate-with-chimamanda-not-datti-ahmed-atikus-camp-to-soyinka/
Mr Bwala you have said it all, let him debate with chimamanda first before Datti - Ahmed let see the outcome.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Blazebond(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
So you all think chimamanda is in the league of Soyinka,hahaha even chinua Achebe won't top Soyinka In a debate,the igbos in Nigeria are the biggest problem to themselves,their continual wranglings have finally put a stop to the presidential dream of OBI,now no other region will touch that man again,they have stained his white with different mixtures of oils,the igbos are very industrious,but that is what they are just good at, underneath all their educational and trade excellence lies a deep seated hatred for other ethnic group in Nigeria,they can pretend to be sweet,nice and humble in the beginning of your association with them,but within them resides a pride the size of Jupiter,they want Nigeria and Nigerians to kneel down and ask for forgiveness for a WAR that they fought and lost,a WAR that they knowingly went into without any proper plans except VIBES and WALAHAI TALAI,their young generation are now towing the path that led to the downfall of the old generations,they insult indigenous people in their lands and proudly say trash to their face and now they have turned the labour party into an IGBO party and have now found a new saviour in the person of "messiah Peter obi",tsk tsk tsk,for a people that claim to be independent in their thinking,the igbos are the most disappointing of the three major tribes.
For those of you asking wath fascism is,please use to phone to look it up in the internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by doublecross(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
I love how this election has exposed so many people! Wile soyinka ia a bast,ard! Since he wants to debate, he should come out and debate with people like me and Chimamanda! More scholars will be calling him out soon for debates! He should be ready

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by sapele914(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Larryndelaw:
PDP and Labour party are now FRIENDS. Wonder shall never stop happening. What they suppose to do before election. [b]I always pray for.the Lord to put confusions into the camp.of my enemy just like he did between PDP and LP and allow APC to Win.[/b]
The best way to win a war is for your enemies to be fighting themselves like you said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by nedekid: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Poet vs poet.
Foto!
No be juju be that?

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by bluefilm: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Atiku and his entire PDP are gradually becoming OBIDIENT. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by RexTramadol1: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
These people are on crack. Chimamanda that writes crap against our national asset.

WS picks whoever he wants to take to the cleaners.

Dem never born chimamanda when baba don be activist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Softmirror:
grin MASTER ATIKU TRYING TO DEFEND HIS BOY-BOYS LOL. grin WILL THIS EFFORT MAKE PETER OBI RETURN TO HIS MASTER BEFORE 2027?!

I HEARD THAT HE HAS BEEN BEGGING PETER OBI EVER SINCE.

Where did u hear what you heard and what has atiku been begging obi for?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by brightDdon(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by IpobAntidote: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka is now a local champion, living in his past glory, he has nothing upstairs..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by novaris(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:
Who is chimamada?
she has attained what nobody in ur generation will ever attain 10% of It

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by nedekid: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
doublecross:
I love how this election has exposed so many people! Wile soyinka ia a bast,ard! Since he wants to debate, he should come out and debate with people like me and Chimamanda! More scholars will be calling him out soon for debates! He should be ready
Kai bro, to refer to Soyinka as a bastard is not necessary abeg.
You may disagree with him, but that is uncalled for and taking it too far.
No vex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by RexTramadol1: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
doublecross:

People like you lol. Dem no born hundreds of all icons in the east dead or alive well to debate with Soyinka.

You think na by There was a country or half of a yellow sun?

Baba just doesn’t engage in self aggrandizement.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Larryndelaw: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Chimanda wrote Biden not recognized Bola Tinubu as the president of Nigeria. Joke of the century. Even Trump didn't recognize Biden as the president up till today saying the election was stolen. That doesn't stop Biden been carrying out his function.
Just watch once Tinubu is worn in , you will see all heads of state congratuting him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Broveens42(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Blazebond:
So you all think chimamanda is in the league of Soyinka,hahaha even chinua Achebe won't top Soyinka In a debate,the igbos in Nigeria are the biggest problem to themselves,their continual wranglings have finally put a stop to the presidential dream of OBI,now no other region will touch that man again,they have stained his white with different mixtures of oils,the igbos are very industrious,but that is what they are just good at, underneath all their educational and trade excellence lies a deep seated hatred for other ethnic group in Nigeria,they can pretend to be sweet,nice and humble in the beginning of your association with them,but within them resides a pride the size of Jupiter,they want Nigeria and Nigerians to kneel down and ask for forgiveness for a WAR that they fought and lost,a WAR that they knowingly went into without any proper plans except VIBES and WALAHAI TALAI,their young generation are now towing the path that led to the downfall of the old generations,they insult indigenous people in their lands and proudly say trash to their face and now they have turned the labour party into an IGBO party and have now found a new saviour in the person of "messiah Peter obi",tsk tsk tsk,for a people that claim to be independent in their thinking,the igbos are the most disappointing of the three major tribes.
For those of you asking wath fascism is,please use to phone to look it up in the internet.

Stop hallucinating..
Being eloquent with Anglo doesn't necessarily mean you have superior ideas to win a debate.

In a battle of professors, even osibanjo will floor soyinka in any debate

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Nvestor02: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
[quote author=doublecross post=122400060]I love how this election has exposed so many people! Wile soyinka ia a bast,ard! Since he wants to debate, he should come out and debate with people like me and Chimamanda! More scholars will be calling him out soon for debates! He should be ready[/

funny how you call yourself a scholar. Scholar of what exactly? You are just a regular MUMU that can do everything for attention and little payment.

Your matter doesn't shock me at all because it shows who you guys are when DAFTI believe that election can only be fair when anytime he won

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year / Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.