Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka (36630 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Christian36: 1:04am On Apr 10, 2023
Chimamanda no be Soyinka mate. Imagine comparing a three times similar prize winner to a one time noble prize winner, it is like comparing Messi to Musa.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by onuman: 1:44am On Apr 10, 2023
zachanalysis:

First, you do not know the meaning of pariah state.

So, I will do you the honour of illuminating your darkness. A pariah state is one that is seen as going against international laws and convention and considered as an enemy of the world. How can Tinubu's emergence make Nigeria a pariah nation? Have broken any international law by voting him? No. Second, an allegation that is still being contested in court is not enough to nail anyone. I hardly get involve in silly arguments like this but silence at this time of humongous ignorance is too expensive. People allow their sentiment ro talk while leaving their sense in their pouch. Ws' comment, to discerning mind is meant to awaking us to this foolishness but rather learn from our errors many intellectual vegetables chose to abuse the man.

Bolded.
A PARIAH STATE is a country that goes against the established global conventions.

The United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances of 1988 is one of three major drug control treaties currently in force.
If Bola Tinubu gets sworn in as president of Nigeria, it means Nigerians elected a former drug trafficking offender to lead them. Nigeria becomes a pariah State because Nigerians are assumed to have elected someone who contravened global convention on Narcotics trade leading Nigeria.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by onuman: 1:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Christian36:
Chimamanda no be Soyinka mate. Imagine comparing a three times noble prize winner to a one time noble winner, it is like comparing Messi to Musa. Soyinka should just park well for us to see better people like Chimamanda

Lol.
It's Nobel prize winner, not noble winner.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Christian36: 2:02am On Apr 10, 2023
onuman:

Lol.
It's Nobel prize winner, not noble winner.
Just pack one side
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by onuman: 2:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Christian36:
Just pack one side

Okay, make I PARK one side for ingrate, and give him/her room to continue to PACK load of shiit here.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Christian36: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2023
onuman:

Okay, make I PARK one side for ingrate, and give him/her room to continue to PACK load of shiit here.
Lol, ingrate in what way that you render me favour or you are just speaking based on what the brainless ones are saying. Please try to understand the meaning of words before using it.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by alcuin(m): 4:00am On Apr 10, 2023
What I am reading here on Nairaland is sacrilege.

Igbos can never and will never lead this country. I cannot imagine this level of hatred and disrespect.

Who the hell is Chimamanda?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:52am On Apr 10, 2023
haffaze777:

Wetin concern me?
If u know Chimamanda make u die abi..?
That was the question I asked.
Even though ur Bigotic hand changed it to "i" .
grin
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:54am On Apr 10, 2023
alcuin:
What I am reading here on Nairaland is sacrilege.

Igbos can never and will never lead this country. I cannot imagine this level of hatred and disrespect.

Who the hell is Chimamanda?
See Mumu grin
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by OneCandleAway(f): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Christian36:
Chimamanda no be Soyinka mate. Imagine comparing a three times noble prize winner to a one time noble winner, it is like comparing Messi to Musa. Soyinka should just park well for us to see better people like Chimamanda

Saying won Nobel price once. Even the whites haven't won it 3 times. Why do you like lies just because you support a drug dealer
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Christian36: 7:23am On Apr 10, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Saying won Nobel price once. Even the whites haven't won it 3 times. Why do you like lies just because you support a drug dealer
I mean to say she won same similar prize three times
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by rotimage(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

Soyinka called for a debate in the context of Datti statement where he said if the Supreme Court give judgment different from Datti’s interpretation of the law then democracy will end.

It is not a political debate per say. Daniel Bwala no too get sense to comprehend so I can understand him. He also want to jump on the trend.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

If u know Chimamanda make I die abi..?
That was the question I asked.
Even though ur Bigotic hand changed it to "u" .
grin
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2023
CallmeCHIKE:

My explanation is stupid and my attempt at sarcasm/comedy is poor.

We know
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Na d guy wey hook nitwit of my papa with my nattering mama....any problem?

No problem
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Someone that no woman in my patheticGeneration can ever attain her achievement.
Krugisback:
my father is a rich mofo
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by klawaaa: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by CallmeCHIKE: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2023
haffaze777:

We know
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Harcom: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
WOle soyinka the garrulous ex-convict. cheesy

I'm sure he is selling osogbo weed somewhere in the creks.
Okonkwo Ikenna Ernest,desist from your tribal bigotry or DSS will be on your watch.I wonder how Nairaland mod allow this on the platform.MOD pls do the needful and get rid of this nigga on the platform.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Timmi: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2023
kiyosaki1:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/09/debate-with-chimamanda-not-datti-ahmed-atikus-camp-to-soyinka/

While should Soyinka bring himself so low as to debate with Chimamanda and the entire Atiku clowns. Not necessary, you can't change people's mindset and opinionated group of people.
Always remember that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and every Chimamanda, Datti, Obi, fools and dogs are entitled to have an opinion and are free to express such.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Karnice600: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka is now a local champion, living in his past glory, he has nothing upstairs..

True
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Karnice600: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
Nonsense. People like this Daniel Bwala should eat dust. Was it Chimamanda who said that Asiwaju shouldn't be sworn in? Was it Chimamanda who said Asiwaju will be running an unconstitutional government when Asiwaju is sworn in as president of Nigeria?

Asking Prof to debate with Adichie is a very foolish thing to say. Beside, I'm even pretty sure Prof Soyinka will outclass Adichie if she ever decide to debate the great Prof because, what does Adichie even know about Nigeria and Nigerian politics compare to Wole Soyinka.

I'm even pretty sure Prof Soyinka will outclass Adichie if she ever decide to debate the great Prof because, what does Adichie even know about Nigeria and Nigerian politics compare to Wole Soyinka...

Youre talking nonsense.

Soyinka lacks applicable reasoning...far out of touch with today's realities than Adichie.
Soyinka is gloriously rusty. Adichie on the other hand, has a stronger logical-realistic capacity, in sync with an evolving world, than Soyinka, who's merely a show off of past glories and exaggerated vocabulary.

A debate between the two will leave Soyinka turned upside down, into a mop stick; with white hairs to the floor to clean up his embarrassment afterwards.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by ShaqFu: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Karnice600:

I'm even pretty sure Prof Soyinka will outclass Adichie if she ever decide to debate the great Prof because, what does Adichie even know about Nigeria and Nigerian politics compare to Wole Soyinka...

Youre talking nonsense.

Soyinka lacks applicable reasoning...far out of touch with today's realities than Adichie.
Soyinka is gloriously rusty. Adichie on the other hand, has a stronger logical-realistic capacity, in sync with an evolving world, than Soyinka, who's merely a show off of past glories and exaggerated vocabulary.

A debate between the two will leave Soyinka turned upside down, into a mop stick; with white hairs to the floor to clean up his embarrassment afterwards.
the above is coming from a loud mouthed internet nuisance with peanuts for brains.

Your opinion is as foolish as your post in Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by victooman: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Bwala is a shameless fool and a coward.
Why not he presents himself to debate with Prof. since he is also knowledgeable or is he not?
Smelly slowpoke!
And as for Chimammanda, the girl is only a letter/literature writter. She doesn't have the requisite experience to speak for Nigeria. Maybe she could speak for Anambra... she is just a lucky love-vendor and It is an insult to compare her with Prof.
what are you saying,, in what way is professor Soyinka better than Chimamanda ,, ,? what does he have in the literal world that Chimamanda does not have ,?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by clevybrown(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

I'm glad I did.
I don't act cowardly like you did.
That's because I'm not as foolish as u are....
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Jeffy1206(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Well Said from PDP. smiley

What Soyinka did is like Ronaldo calling Novak Djukovic to a Football Contest. undecided

NO! Let Ronaldo call Ppl like Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Lewandowski or LIONEL MESSI, from his field.

Soyinka should find Someone from his Literary Field.

He wants to Bamboozle Datti with ONLY grammar, so that APC mor0ns will hail him. sad

Very Weak Man. Dat's how he called Patience Jonathan to a Debate.
Who Does that? 😏
Datti would have roasted him... It's not all about grammar o but facts at the fingertips of Datti will do him damage to what is left of his reputation. 😬 grin

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Harcom:
Okonkwo Ikenna Ernest,desist from your tribal bigotry or DSS will be on your watch.I wonder how Nairaland mod allow this on the platform.MOD pls do the needful and get rid of this nigga on the platform.
Let the Mod get rid of your useless generations from this platform, Ode.

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Finestgurlie(f): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
haffaze777:
ok sir Mr nattering nitwit🤣🤣🤣
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

Soyinka called for a debate in the context of Datti statement where he said if the Supreme Court give judgment different from Datti’s interpretation of the law then democracy will end.

It is not a political debate per say. Daniel Bwala no too get sense to comprehend so I can understand him. He also want to jump on the trend.

You think this people are intelligent, or that they know the meaning of logic?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by toneroforever(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

If folks like Soyinka that's been held in high esteem for years could get rubbished for messing with the OBIdients & aligning with the oppressors, the u should realize that these r not ordinary times.

History will judge everyone when the time comes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.