Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka (36625 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by randymirrors(f): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
Stop wailing , na you go still beg for alms like ur head slamming bros Dem not obi . beggars everywhere. grin

Endangered specie. We're in the process of eradicating you and your region people from Nigeria. You've met your waterloo.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Invest4growth: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Chi and Wole Soyinka. They are not discussing literature. What Prof is saying is that the statements made by Datti was wrong on channelsTV. He has no problem with Chi. Why would there be a debate between them. Prof never said anything on the letter written by Chi. PDP and confused minds. It does not get any better
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by randymirrors(f): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:
Who is chimamada?

A nonentity from Igbo land.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by LegacyB: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Father4all:
Shoyinka is a big idiot. He thinks he can oppress people. Now he is ashamed of himself
When you call your grandfather’s mate an idiot .what’s the word for that again? Your lack of proper training is it your father or mother’s fault?

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by randymirrors(f): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:

Is she related to yes daddy?

The gist in igbo beer parlors is that they used to be fckmates, according to what a friend told me.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

Soyinka called for a debate in the context of Datti statement where he said if the Supreme Court give judgment different from Datti’s interpretation of the law then democracy will end.

It is not a political debate per say. Daniel Bwala no too get sense to comprehend so I can understand him. He also want to jump on the trend.
Please is Prof. Soyinka a lawyer that he has to interpret the law on what constitute treason? He is not a lawyer or have you seen him in law court defending anyone before.
Prof. Soyinka goofed in this. Falana that is a lawyer have said what Datti said is his personal opinion and doesn't constitute treason as some people want us to believe. He said, criminal code section 37 was not breached by Datti. Google what Falana said on the same issue and learn.
Prof. Soyinka is a well respected somebody but he allowed himself to be dragged by sentimentality. Of all the contentious issues before during and after 2023 general elections, it is obidients and Datti issue that concern him and not those that undermined the elections, killed, maimed and molested people. That is tantamount to double standard from him. The supporters of APC that killed, maimed and caused bodily injuries on Nigerians is of no concern to him but only what Datti said and Obidients are doing. This country will remain the same with that kind of attitude.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by blowjohn(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Soyinka will obliterate chimmamanda in any debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by randymirrors(f): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Father4all:
Shoyinka is a big idiot. He thinks he can oppress people. Now he is ashamed of himself

Are you people cursed? Why do you people go about insulting someone greater than your father.

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by sulaak(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
Nothing belittles and destroys a man's reputation as tribalism and bigotry.
You say the truth today and humanity appreciate u tomorrow u collect bribe and tell a lie...and expect a round of applause.idiot

Wole Soyinka you are a bastard forever your name will forever be In the mud.

You call Soyinka a bastard and wonder why you are the scum of the earth. The Igbo's support among the Yoruba's people is finished.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by ogawisdom(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol 😂😂😂 he is even lucky chinua Achebe is not alive today to take him to the cleaners
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by IfnobeGod20: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Invest4growth:
Chi and Wole Soyinka. They are not discussing literature. What Prof is saying is that the statements made by Datti was wrong on channelsTV. He has no problem with Chi. Why would there be a debate between them. Prof never said anything on the letter written by Chi. PDP and confused minds. It does not get any better
If what Datti said on ChannelTV was wrong was it through debate that he will show him that what he said was wrong? If he knew what he said was wrong, the best he should have done is to sue him as a private individual to claim what he said really affected him as a citizen but trying to gaslight is the worse thing he has done. The revered Prof. doesn't get this. He lost direction.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Scamburster(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Yorubas and petty lies
Her husband is from Enugu State
Guy you have chance to replied all these dunce that littered in this platform?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by IfnobeGod20: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
sulaak:

You call Soyinka a bastard and wonder why you are the scum of the earth. The Igbo's support among the Yoruba's people is finished.
But those people that you called bastards in Yoruba land because they refused to support APC and Tinubu, hope you will still gain their support too?
Men of double standard.

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by chatinent: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubu has helped many. Good! But if you want to pay him back, vote for him or anything you wish to do that’s rewarding and doesn’t disturb others.

It’s totally wrong to call those who didn’t vote for him names all because you feel due to the gray hair you bear, anything you say must be accepted.

Damn it. Some foolish people grew old too.

Didn’t even hear you speak about the kegite guy killed, as a founder of such cult in Nigeria.

And grandiloquence never translated intelligence.

Chim Amanda should also take a chill pill. The US cannot don nothing. Even in the US, people have challenged the system that brought in Biden. Corruption dey everywhere. And Obi is never a messiah! Inasmuch as I don’t support Tinubu, and I know the election was rigged, I support neither Obi or Atiku. All of them would still rig it if they had the power to… besides, Obi failed during his time too..

Human government has always been a failure.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
WOle soyinka the garrulous ex-convict. cheesy

I'm sure he is selling osogbo weed somewhere in the creks.

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin grin
randymirrors:

A nonentity from Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
randymirrors:

The gist in igbo beer parlors is that they used to be fckmates, according to what a friend told me.

😳😳😳

1 Like

Krugisback:
i know why i called my mum a mofo

gringrin
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Brush1: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

Soyinka called for a debate in the context of Datti statement where he said if the Supreme Court give judgment different from Datti’s interpretation of the law then democracy will end.

It is not a political debate per say. Daniel Bwala no too get sense to comprehend so I can understand him. He also want to jump on the trend.

Bwala made sense. Thank you.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Brush1: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Soyinka has a single award forever. Just look at the little Amanda has won multiple awards.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by tishbite42: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Scamburster:

Guy you have chance to replied all these dunce that littered in this platform?
Asin eh
But I always think about what Mourinho once said ' A lie told a thousand times is still a lie but it changes the perception'
So, I have to burst their lies before it changes the perception.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Deemas(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

The recommendation of Bwala pain this one o. Eyya...
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Father4all: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
randymirrors:

Are you people cursed? Why do you people go about insulting someone greater than your father.
your generations are cursed. Bast.ard
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Father4all: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegacyB:

When you call your grandfather’s mate an idiot .what’s the word for that again? Your lack of proper training is it your father or mother’s fault?
an old man without brain is an idiot. A biased one at that
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by exminister(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:
Who is chimamada?
goggle her name and ur family name know the difference thank me later
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by CBR100: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
famzynet:
Soyinka really fall Nigerians hand. As an elder , he ought to stand on truth and nothing but the truth.

Nigerians or biafrans ??
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Magnoliaa(f): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Strafudeen:
Nigerians no get joy grin cheesy

Una want the old prof to be asked to return the Nobel prize after he receives a walloping from odeluwa grin

Kai!

See how an old man that should have joined his ancestors gloriously at the right time is now jumping into the arena with his grand kids mates

Chai

I swear to God.

If he continues down this path, he will get the Tinubu's treatment.

Man should have continued to maintain the unspoken illusion of grey-hair's wisdom.

Now those his grandchildren's mates will be disrespecting him.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
obyrich:
He can try Prof. Udenta Udenta who has gone to Arise TV to rubbish his claim of Fascism. Thank God for this election. It made me know some people I held in high esteem are mere mortals without morality.
U say Prof Udenta O. Udenta? No go their abeg
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
alobright17:
Your father yes the one that gave birth to you is living in which glory ? At least this Soyinka get pass glory your father has none .

a typical Yorúba man
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Allisgud: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Well Said from PDP. smiley

What Soyinka did is like Ronaldo calling Novak Djukovic to a Football Contest. undecided

NO! Let Ronaldo call Ppl like Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Lewandowski or LIONEL MESSI, from his field.

Soyinka should find Someone from his Literary Field.

He wants to Bamboozle Datti with ONLY grammar, so that APC mor0ns will hail him. sad

Very Weak Man. Dat's how he called Patience Jonathan to a Debate.
Who Does that? 😏
exactly,arise tv will organize something for both of them,I trust rufai on this

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
randymirrors:

Endangered specie. We're in the process of eradicating you and your region people from Nigeria. You've met your waterloo.
Coward tribe has spoken . Not everyone is bad at history. Hahahaha grin grin
Make e pepper you Wella.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by nonhuman(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:

Is she related to yes daddy?
yes mumy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Amotekun: Cleric, Hunters, OPC, Others Lead Solidarity Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.