Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,915 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka (36615 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by etrange: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
MRMRMR:

Even in politics Chimamanda is not a class of Wole Soyinka. WS is a global icon, Has a global name recognition. I respect Chimamanda's achievement just like many Nigerians who have excelled in their profession. But Wole Soyinka is a class of his own .
But How many people have really head the name Chimamanda in Nigeria. Ask around, she is not know.

You still don't get it. People with different perspectives on the just concluded election debate the alleged flaws. It could be with any known person who has told a contrary story. It's not a matter of who is a world class and who is a state class. We're not comparing thier degrees, qualifications or achievement but thier perspectives.

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by tishbite42: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Woman way no see any Igbo man worthy of marriage?
Yorubas and petty lies
Her husband is from Enugu State
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by tishbite42: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
MRMRMR:

Even in politics Chimamanda is not a class of Wole Soyinka. WS is a global icon, Has a global name recognition. I respect Chimamanda's achievement just like many Nigerians who have excelled in their profession. But Wole Soyinka is a class of his own .
But How many people have really head the name Chimamanda in Nigeria. Ask around, she is not know.
Adichie has sold more books, home and abroad, than Soyinka
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by ebuggie: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
If you want to Disgrace our Prof. then let him debate her on this Topic.

ShaqFu:
Nonsense. People like this Daniel Bwala should eat dust. Was in Chimamanda who said that Asiwaju shouldn't be sworn in? Was it Chimamanda who said Asiwaju will be running an unconstitutional government when Asiwaju is sworn in as president of Nigeria?

Asking Prof to debate with Adichie is a very foolish thing to say. Beside, I'm even pretty sure Prof Soyinka will outclass Adichie if she ever decided to debate the great Prof because, what does Adichie even know about Nigeria and Nigerian politics compare to Wole Soyinka.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by famzynet: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin This is upper cut.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by famzynet: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Strafudeen:
Nigerians no get joy grin cheesy

Una want the old prof to be asked to return the Nobel prize after he receives a walloping from odeluwa grin

Kai!

See how an old man that should have joined his ancestors gloriously at the right time is now jumping into the arena with his grand kids mates

Chai

,, grin grin grin grin
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Draslo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka is now a local champion, living in his past glory, he has nothing upstairs..
This is what being an Obidient turns you to. See what you just wrote

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by famzynet: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Soyinka really fall Nigerians hand. As an elder , he ought to stand on truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Krugisback:
my mother is mofo sir

Really?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

If u know am, make i die abi? grin

Wetin concern me?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by haffaze777(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
warlordd:

Una don start! Na who be yes daddy?

Thanks daddy nii🤣
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by FreedomArmy: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Well Said from PDP. smiley

What Soyinka did is like Ronaldo calling Novak Djukovic to a Football Contest. undecided

NO! Let Ronaldo call Ppl like Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Lewandowski or LIONEL MESSI, from his field.

Soyinka should find Someone from his Literary Field.

He wants to Bamboozle Datti with ONLY grammar, so that APC mor0ns will hail him. sad

Very Weak Man. Dat's how he called Patience Jonathan to a Debate.
Who Does that? 😏
small time he will invite village grandmothers to a debate

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Semaj77(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
fourboys:
Chimamanda na global star na

So Soyinka na local star . Even in the literary field Chimamandi can not hold a pen up to Soyinka
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by DeBiafran: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:

Is she related to yes daddy?

YES, THEY ARE BOTH NIGERIANS.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by MRMRMR: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Adichie has sold more books, home and abroad, than Soyinka

To say she sold more books than WS. Please share the source of that info with me here. We shouldn't spread misinformation
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Moikiitos: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
She is a Nigerian that's all you need to know for now...

haffaze777:

Is she related to yes daddy?
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by DatNiggaDaz: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

My brother, the thing tire me. This was someone that was among those who led protests against Jonathan's government. And since APC came in, he entered his shell.

Believe me, we have a long way to go if tribalism has eaten this deep even among the supposed learned individuals.
So sad for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Mcadamson: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
Soyinka can't debate with Chimpanzee sorry Chimamanda. Even if una wake Achebe up from death, he no reject am because Soyinka na him fada.. grin grin smiley
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Krugisback(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:

Really?
a wealthy mofo that is what my mum is and she is not a nigerian she is from ohio usa , my mum ain't playing bro only my dad is from anambra eastern nigeria
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by chiedozie198100: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hate OBj or love, that man described most of the nigerian public figures in his book (MY WATCH) perfectly.

And what he wrote about soyinka is quite revealing.

he said soyinka knows nothing about politics, but a rabble rouser who loves to hear himself blow grammar, hunt doves and drink expensive european wines.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Truthshscrazy: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂.

Soyinka called for a debate in the context of Datti statement where he said if the Supreme Court give judgment different from Datti’s interpretation of the law then democracy will end.

It is not a political debate per say. Daniel Bwala no too get sense to comprehend so I can understand him. He also want to jump on the trend.
undecided
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by MrAgbako: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Softmirror:
grin MASTER ATIKU TRYING TO DEFEND HIS BOY-BOYS LOL. grin WILL THIS EFFORT MAKE PETER OBI RETURN TO HIS MASTER BEFORE 2027?!

I HEARD THAT HE HAS BEEN BEGGING PETER OBI EVER SINCE. cheesy

No long talk bro.
You and I know atiku and obi are both losers and losers they will ever be😂

1 Like

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Scamburster(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tareq1105:
It would take century before Nigeria would have a president from the East.

The people aren't building confidence at all rather they're insulting everyone that has contrary views.

I wish them the very best.
Stale
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by jasent(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Softmirror:
grin MASTER ATIKU TRYING TO DEFEND HIS BOY-BOYS LOL. grin WILL THIS EFFORT MAKE PETER OBI RETURN TO HIS MASTER BEFORE 2027?!

I HEARD THAT HE HAS BEEN BEGGING PETER OBI EVER SINCE. cheesy
Obi has given you the opportunity to prove it on live TV how you won election. You people should be great full to him
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by randymirrors(f): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
Nothing belittles and destroys a man's reputation as tribalism and bigotry.
You say the truth today and humanity appreciate u tomorrow u collect bribe and tell a lie...and expect a round of applause.idiot

Wole Soyinka you are a bastard forever your name will forever be In the mud.

Just as the dead and rotten Ojukwu and Achebe. Obi is a rotten bastard too. He and his generation will never be President of this country, no matter how many times you hug transformer.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Scamburster(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Blazebond:
So you all think chimamanda is in the league of Soyinka,hahaha even chinua Achebe won't top Soyinka In a debate,the igbos in Nigeria are the biggest problem to themselves,their continual wranglings have finally put a stop to the presidential dream of OBI,now no other region will touch that man again,they have stained his white with different mixtures of oils,the igbos are very industrious,but that is what they are just good at, underneath all their educational and trade excellence lies a deep seated hatred for other ethnic group in Nigeria,they can pretend to be sweet,nice and humble in the beginning of your association with them,but within them resides a pride the size of Jupiter,they want Nigeria and Nigerians to kneel down and ask for forgiveness for a WAR that they fought and lost,a WAR that they knowingly went into without any proper plans except VIBES and WALAHAI TALAI,their young generation are now towing the path that led to the downfall of the old generations,they insult indigenous people in their lands and proudly say trash to their face and now they have turned the labour party into an IGBO party and have now found a new saviour in the person of "messiah Peter obi",tsk tsk tsk,for a people that claim to be independent in their thinking,the igbos are the most disappointing of the three major tribes.
For those of you asking wath fascism is,please use to phone to look it up in the internet.
Stale.
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Krugisback(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
haffaze777:

Really?
i know why i called my mum a mofo
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Komu1048(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
Nothing belittles and destroys a man's reputation as tribalism and bigotry.
You say the truth today and humanity appreciate u tomorrow u collect bribe and tell a lie...and expect a round of applause.idiot

Wole Soyinka you are a bastard forever your name will forever be In the mud.

When this man was fighting for democracy, ur father was in one corner collecting rotten puna from ur mother, reason they gave birth to a disgrace and nonentity like u.
meanwhile,

We will read here how Adebanjo, Falz and that senseless macaroni will collect. Generation of fools who only knows how to insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Komu1048:

When this man was fighting for democracy, ur father was in one corner collecting rotten puna from ur mother, reason they gave birth to a disgrace and nonentity like u.
meanwhile,

We will read here how Adebanjo, Falz and that senseless macaroni will collect. Generation of fools who only knows how to insult.
When they collect bribe from drug proceedings and derail they will collect woto woto QED shikena .
And stop wailing already Ahmed
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
randymirrors:

Just as the dead and rotten Ojukwu and Achebe. Obi is a rotten bastard too. He and his generation will never be President of this country, no matter how many times you hug transformer.
Stop wailing , na you go still beg for alms like ur head slamming bros Dem not obi . beggars everywhere. grin
Re: Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
November1857:
Soyinka is now a local champion, living in his past glory, he has nothing upstairs..

The man na cultist..

His time is up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.