Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend (35256 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Badguy77(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

How do I move on?
Just enter motor dey go... When you stop enter another one... Just continue like that till you get sense.. That's how to move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Timblaze(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
SIMP,
don't move on, keep telling her u have not see the massage and also pretend you didn't see the new boyfriend she is rubbing in ur eyes.. 😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Biggers82(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Don't be too greedy Mr Man haven't you fuc*k her enough? Allow another guy to deep the ocean too you have tried your best She wants to chop another dick nah no vex too much ok just look for another toto and continue where you stoped that's all.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by effico(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
She dumped you because she doesn't see any value in you. You mean nothing to her. High time you stepped up your game and become a better version of yourself.
You are talking rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by 7upnigeria: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

Can’t you advice without insults ?

Some people deserve flogging to reset their brain. I didnt see that as an insult. You children of nowadays like too much pampering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Emdebby2: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
She has started flaunting her new man and you are asking if she still love you. Guy move on!
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by sam1990(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
What really happen bro?

bro one of the hardest things to do relationship wise is to let go of someone who wants out...

during my own episode, i couldn't be let go and the worst happened....ask me what happened in a quote, i will reply u....[/quote]
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
One thing about this life is the ability to let go, no matter how beautiful the story is a day will come when we have no option but to close the damn chapter and move on to the next.

I really wish OP will learn that moving one is the hardest part but he really need to do that.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Kayceenaz(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
she doesn't have the right to bill you during dating, not to talk of going through break up. The mowe you grow older in life, and better experience you are, even girls wey dey ask me data now for the past 5 years, na only #200 card I dey send them, if they don't want it , resend it back. I no dey even shame to ask that one, after my ex collect over 2 million in space of 3 years, when my jean torn and use nirdle and thread to package the remaining two , she left and you think my brain won't reset after
2 million naira? Bros, you really messed up. A wise man invests so little or nothing on a lady not yet his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by OriOko88(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Igbokwechika101:
Bro go and make money.
So na money go make girls stay with him. Dey play undecided
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by MrFly(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
U are completely a woman wrapper... Keep it up
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by okoroemeka(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Barutenboy:
This is a bit funny bro... Seems you re so much in love with her, but the early you let go of her the better. Move on
this is hilarious but frankly most of us have experienced such when still growing up to be a man,there are important lessons to learn along the way,you have to know when you are defeated,you will not necessary have everything you want and you have to know when to let go,this is time to move on,find a better babe and flaunt her
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Haveyoueatentod: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Person dey shook another man preek inside her toto you still dey ask question like mumu...move on bro abi na she dey feed you
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kayceenaz:

2 million naira? Bros, you really messed up. A wise man invests so little or nothing on a lady not yet his wife.
I'm telling you estimate and wasteful in form of buying gift, giving her 20k, countless 10k, doing,150k birthday wine for her sister. 100 equipment tools to enable her get her skills going and 50k traveling and gift her mother within space of 3 years with several outflow I can't account for. My mumu don do now

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Nonywendy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:
This girls broke up with me through text message,so I called her and pretended not to see the message, she even asked me if I saw the message but I denied it. She didn’t say anything more, she told me to check my message and anytime she asks if I saw it I told her no that I haven’t.
I Refused To Accept The Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Guy

Please what do I do now ?
Why couldn’t she tell me to my face?
Or does she still love me ?
Simp, u have been shamed.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good for you.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by potland: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
tywo42:
Seriously its not funny cos i'm currently passing through one now the funniest thing is the babe still want us to be talking everyday like b4 imagine she bills me 4 her sisters wedding cloth i was like na so i fool reach ? i gave it back to her straight up to tell the new guy to take care of her bills
did you fùck her
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by greggng: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
I could remember those days when I was into women ....one day one of them asked me for 5k and honestly speaking I have just 8k in my account . I took her to the atm and withdrew 4k and give her ...she didn't say thank you ...she just crossed the road and jump on okada and left . I was so embarrassed ...

When I got home I blocked her ...one early morning she appeared at our gate. The first tenant going to work thought she was a spirit...he ran back to inform us that there is a stranger at our gate ...he refused to open gate for her ...do I decided to go check ...the moment she saw me ...she said so you are this heartless ? I called you several times and your phone no dey work ...don't you know that my birthday is in 5 days ...I didn't respond at all ....the next statement ...are you going to keep me outside ....I told her straight away that our affair ended at the atm ...I warned her never to come to my place again .

She invited some people to come beg me ...I decided to accept her back ...but what she did after will shock all of you . But i will charge money b4 i can release the last story cos you gullible people just sit down to enjoy my story for free .
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:
This girls broke up with me through text message,so I called her and pretended not to see the message, she even asked me if I saw the message but I denied it. She didn’t say anything more, she told me to check my message and anytime she asks if I saw it I told her no that I haven’t.

Does she still love you Are I kidding me? Guy move on. She doesn't see u as a suitor
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by KingDash09(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
The guy na simp na to carry am go camp go drill am .. he must be a redpill
Barutenboy:
This is a bit funny bro... Seems you re so much in love with her, but the early you let go of her the better. Move on
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by deltateam: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
KinqPromise:

OP… you are a mumu man… the girl just USED AND DUMP YOU…. Dey dere dey play na

If you like nor move on.. dey ask yeye questions

It didn't work out, doesn't mean anybody used the other.

Why are Africans so bitter about breakup?
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by madampresh(f): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Otunbakayce: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

where are you based? I want to take you out for a drink and discussion. I will also lodge you for 4 days alone by yourself a thereafter. Depending on your location.
Trust me when I went through this same thing you are going tru now years ago I had no one to help me get over it, but a new job and money helped.
While begging her men were telling me to go and hustle I thought they haven't experienced love before. I understood them better later when I starting a new job made money and started fuvking new girls. She then looked ugly and fat to me that I wouldn't even date her if I meet her again as a first timer.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Yomit71(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

I have a better life than yours
Shut up idiot. Simp has any better life? For where? How?
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by SenatePresdo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

Person wey love you no go even break up, she go just dey date the new guy for your back.

But for her to open up and break up with you, no atom of love is there.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Waffarianman(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Some dude these days behaving like kindergarten kids... So all this while you didn't notice any redflags🇭🇰 from the Ashi. Well move on
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by slimfit1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

You are a bastard next.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by folake4u(f): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
😂😂😂😂The comment above me though.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Babydaddymateri(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
My fellow guys here go dey form one eye volton redpiller upandan as if sey they've never fell in love before and Dem never chop breakfast before. Awon online redpillers isonu; yet na them simp pass offline grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Niasyoung: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Still pretend as if u didn't see the guy
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Dragonsword: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Two quick things bro, either you drink 🍷
Drink sniper and cross ❌❌❌❌ over to the other side where you won't be able to notice her and her new guy, or you can
Select the next available girl and move on......
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Ubdavis(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
What u should do is. keep on dating urslf. Mumu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.