Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,397 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend (35269 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by inoki247: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Lol
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Uyi168: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by BarrElChapo(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:
This girls broke up with me through text message,so I called her and pretended not to see the message, she even asked me if I saw the message but I denied it. She didn’t say anything more, she told me to check my message and anytime she asks if I saw it I told her no that I haven’t.
I Refused To Accept The Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Guy

Please what do I do now ?
Why couldn’t she tell me to my face?
Or does she still love me ?

Is that how love should be ? Please be a man and move on. It won’t be easy but you’ll heal eventually.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by GoodbutBadguy: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
I still wonder why some guys can't move on when there are lots of better babes. My GF called me and broke up with me and I didn't bother myself bcs I knew that God is about to do a new thing in my life, I am 1000 times better than when my ex was with me to the extent that I can't stoop so low to date her again. If a lady leaves you for another guy without you doing any wrong, it's a sign of greatness and it took the courage to let go to see and experience such greatness in your life. Meanwhile, 9ja babes don't worth dying for. You will never chase 9ja babes again the day you meet an Ethiopian babe (Neat, Gorgeous, God-fearing, respectful, loving, independent, and not materialistic)grin

6 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by EminiOba: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Paracetamol01: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2023
You are so stupid.... what else do you want ?

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Iseoluwani: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:
This girls broke up with me through text message,so I called her and pretended not to see the message, she even asked me if I saw the message but I denied it. She didn’t say anything more, she told me to check my message and anytime she asks if I saw it I told her no that I haven’t.

Alaye u be simp

5 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by xevove2061: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

You should hang yourself so that we habe one less half-a-man on earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

If she is not holding your destiny and not your source of livelihood. Move on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Oboto700(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Jesus.. why are guys getting weaker by the day

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by backtovillage: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
I won't be surprised if OP age is 16 🤣🤣🤣.

4 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by AyomideOG01: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

Easy buy sniper bring white paper write move on drink it mk sure u do video oo thank me later ok

Devil grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Veezy4u(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
between NL n this election is d same (rubbish) d mod responsible for pushing this to FP should go through the person who started this thread, you'd notice it's rubbish,false n senseless, it adds nothing but wastes our data🤧

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Omicron123: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Na people like you dey make Naija girls dey feel like say them smart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by histemple: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

She told me she did
In fact she acted it
In fact she showed it

Which model of human creature are you? 1842?

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Fcwilly: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2023
tywo42:
Seriously its not funny cos i'm currently passing through one now the funniest thing is the babe still want us to be talking everyday like b4 imagine she bills me 4 her sisters wedding cloth i was like na so i fool reach ? i gave it back to her straight up to tell the new guy to take care of her bills

I love that, no time to mumu.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2023
tywo42:
Seriously its not funny cos i'm currently passing through one now the funniest thing is the babe still want us to be talking everyday like b4 imagine she bills me 4 her sisters wedding cloth i was like na so i fool reach ? i gave it back to her straight up to tell the new guy to take care of her bills
she doesn't have the right to bill you during dating, not to talk of going through break up. The more you grow older in life, and better experience you are, even girls wey dey ask me data now for the past 5 years, na only #200 card I dey send them, if they don't want it , resend it back. I no dey even shame to ask that one, after my ex collect over 2 million in space of 3 years, when my jean torn and use nirdle and thread to package the remaining two , she left and you think my brain won't reset after

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

How do I move on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Ijaya123: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

Dude, start flaunting a new girl. Why is that so difficult?

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by gigabyte13: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Na you dey mumu yourself
She don leave you long time...
You sef take a forever long walk
Stop fooling yourself, how are you sef...??
Na wa ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by norblinks(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

If you have chopped your share just move on ... use your Time to make More money

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by KashLord(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Either you no fit pay her bills
Or your gbola no the give her climax papapapa
She go Japa direct
Because na 2 Zeroes for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by moshino(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

You need to see a doctor for mental health check up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by frankson1(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

A very [b]SIMP[/b]le man is asking what he should do with abeg undecided undecided

Well, to answer your question, go and buy her a house at banana island, Lexus LX 600, take her to France and Dubai for shopping and then engage her with a diamond ring worth half the price of the Lexus undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Bahamas95(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Why are some guys this foolish? undecided

Annoying things like this tempt me to commit murder, this OP is a disgrace to himself, family, generation and men all over the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by AhmedGhost(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Baba u self text her back🔫
Tell her say tey tey her service don finish. Na d opportunity self u dey wait for.

How I go dey with woman, las last na Tru text msg for #4 she use dey tell me shit. Kai no be hook-up babe u go date as gf😂😂
""I Refused To Accept The Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Guy"" Fear woman
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Cadexa: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

all this fake story tellers

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Draslo(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

How do I move on?
You don't. You can only hope to heal on time

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Konjiboii: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

Simpleton grin people like this still dey?

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by otuomasirichi: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Whatever rocks your boat undecided

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by baba4thegehs: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Only God know who trained all this type of men!

No balls, no self efficacy, their penis and emotions directs their next move.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by omofranyoung(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
How old are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Every Husband Must Read This / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.