Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend (35255 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Blackpowers101: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:
This girls broke up with me through text message,so I called her and pretended not to see the message, she even asked me if I saw the message but I denied it. She didn’t say anything more, she told me to check my message and anytime she asks if I saw it I told her no that I haven’t.
I Refused To Accept The Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Guy

Please what do I do now ?
Why couldn’t she tell me to my face?
Or does she still love me ?
Oga i won't say much, i know you still want the woman all to yourself, that i can handle for you with less than 4k for the items needed. This is my number 09034568201. I have handled issues like this on this forum.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by pansophist(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
The dumber you are, the more you will suffer. Thats all I have to say.

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by MrCuteking(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
I still wonder why some guys can't move on when there are lots of better babes. My GF called me and broke up with me and I didn't bother myself bcs I knew that God is about to do a new thing in my life, I am 1000 times better than when my ex was with me to the extent that I can't stoop so low to date her again. If a lady leaves you for another guy without you doing any wrong, it's a sign of greatness and it took the courage to let go to see and experience such greatness in your life. Meanwhile, 9ja babes don't worth dying for. You will never chase 9ja babes again the day you meet an Ethiopian babe (Neat, Gorgeous, God-fearing, respectful, loving, independent, and not materialistic)grin

Bro please how do I meet such Ethiopian babe? I’m interested. The money is not the problem. I just want true love.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by imagrg(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Go and look for a job that will engage you. grin
kyber:

How do I move on?
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by onadana: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

How do I move on?

Just move.Any how.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by zakkxx: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
God has safe you from Jezebel! Go and thank God. Work hard focus on your career, avoid sex outside marriage, demonic women fool every where be wise. If u have gather small money goand Marry
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by cumoverna: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

Can’t you advice without insults ?

No vex, nairaland and insult and hate speech are like 5,6 and 7.
They can't do without it, but ur matter sef de provoke man.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by VeryKindHearted(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Most males know how to disgrace themselves.

This op is just out to make himself and the male gender look inferior.

He knows that by asking this question, he would not get any positive answers.

He knows that by asking this question, women will end up looking down on him because women tend to look down on males who have been rejected, because if the man was attractive or rich no woman will reject him.

Announcing that he was rejected will further make women to look down on him and on men in general.

That's why many men make claims of being rejected in order to further throw themselves into disdain in the guise of mocking the male gender.

A woman will never come online to say she was rejected because she believes she will lose value in the sight of men the way a rejected man loses value in the sight of women. But if a woman were to claim she was rejected, most men will not look down on her. But a woman thinks she will be looked down upon because she believes men reason like women when it comes to the issue of being rejected.

But by God's grace, soon the veil covering the male gender will get lifted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by damzy88: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Babydaddymateri:
My fellow guys here go dey form one eye volton redpiller upandan as if sey they've never fell in love before and Dem never chop breakfast before. Awon online redpillers isonu; yet na them simp pass offline grin grin grin cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by michjunior: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
uiadiale12345:
Am just experience the same thing my girl break up with me it has not been easy but am just trying to move on

Don't mind them like it easy...when you fall in love and the person fail to reciprocate and hurt you by cheating on you...it always not easy to move on....
I can relate
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by GoodbutBadguy: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
MrCuteking:

Bro please how do I meet such Ethiopian babe? I’m interested. The money is not the problem. I just want true love.
The easiest way is to join their SM group or add them as friends on IG through following some influencers from Ethiopia. You can go for a vacation in Ethiopia in September which is their New year eve wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by XTHRONE(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Foodqueen:
Still love you ke🙆

She never did...

Women don't love men, they the things men do, just up your game, she will come to regret get action
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by XTHRONE(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:
This girls broke up with me through text message,so I called her and pretended not to see the message, she even asked me if I saw the message but I denied it. She didn’t say anything more, she told me to check my message and anytime she asks if I saw it I told her no that I haven’t.

Women don't love men, they the things men do, just up your game, she will come to regret get action
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Charx122: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

Move on dude Yahoo boy has been activated... Save yourself from the foolish drama.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by bobobri(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
uiadiale12345:
Am just experience the same thing my girl break up with me it has not been easy but am just trying to move on
Please move on, don't be a weak man
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Autobot05: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

I have a better life than yours

Lmao .. ok prove it ?
Atleast im not making silly imaginary posts on NL cool
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Trustworthiness: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

How do I move on?

Probably move to the grave and sleep there forever.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by DMCA: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

You are just a fool cool
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by basmur(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
SIMPSON embarassed

You are not fit to be man...

This and many more she sees and refuse stand with a simp.

Man up, focus and develop an abundance mind in dating pool.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Freezyhot(f): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

She still loves you. Just act like u are not seeing them till u receive their wedding i.v
Correct guy!!

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Nwereonye124(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seems is d only gal u are knacking dats y it's hard for u to move on. Find anoda babe put Ur attention on d new one. U go forget d old one easily.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by crossbreedwears(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
You no get Joy at all
tywo42:
Seriously its not funny cos i'm currently passing through one now the funniest thing is the babe still want us to be talking everyday like b4 imagine she bills me 4 her sisters wedding cloth i was like na so i fool reach ? i gave it back to her straight up to tell the new guy to take care of her bills
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by MrCuteking(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

The easiest way is to join their SM group or add them as friends on IG through following some influencers from Ethiopia. You can go for a vacation in Ethiopia in September which is their New year eve wink

group on Facebook right?

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by carsuperman: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

They will be Like we can still be friends lol 😂
1 idiot told me this recently, I vex. I just deleted her from my life
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by bigcasava1(m): 4:18am On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

wetin this one dey talk sef whether if she still love you? Guy why you dey beg to love woman wey no love you! If woman no love you nothing you can do about it. Guy move on to another
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Keepamsafe: 5:01am On Apr 11, 2023
VeryKindHearted:
Most males know how to disgrace themselves.

This op is just out to make himself and the male gender look inferior.

He knows that by asking this question, he would not get any positive answers.

He knows that by asking this question, women will end up looking down on him because women tend to look down on males who have been rejected, because if the man was attractive or rich no woman will reject him.

Announcing that he was rejected will further make women to look down on him and on men in general.

That's why many men make claims of being rejected in order to further throw themselves into disdain in the guise of mocking the male gender.

A woman will never come online to say she was rejected because she believes she will lose value in the sight of men the way a rejected man loses value in the sight of women. But if a woman were to claim she was rejected, most men will not look down on her. But a woman thinks she will be looked down upon because she believes men reason like women when it comes to the issue of being rejected.

But by God's grace, soon the veil covering the male gender will get lifted.

I followed you because of this piece
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Bellotelli: 6:36am On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

How do I move on?

Move towards the Atlantic grin
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

You refused to accept that you were dating yourself..

So, she forced you to accept.

Back to your question..
If you have scorpion in your hand, and it stings you, won't you throw it away and find treatment for yourself first.??
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by BluntCrazeMan: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

How do I move on?
Let me ask you a very simple question..

What are those things you love, which makes you very happy??

(If you cannot answer this question very well for yourself, then you were never even ready to start having a girlfriend in the first place).

Now that you want to move on,, switch over to self-love by doing for yourself all those things that keeps you constantly happy..
Don't go flaunting your new-found happiness in front of her.. You will only get more depressed..

Just be happy and make yourself a target to stay in that mood for 3-months minimum without thinking of her, or getting a new girlfriend..

By then, you must have known yourself well, and also, the type of lady that suits your life.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by BluntCrazeMan: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2023
siofra:
You lie.

This was posted by someone on twitter. 😒
What if he is the “Someone”.??
Or that he has very similar situation hanging on his head too.?
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by Poleski: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2023
kyber:

Let me get this straight. She dumped your ass via a message, and you pretended not to see it. You then called her, and she asked you several times if you saw it (probably eager to discuss it), but you lied and said you didn't get it.

Do you think she's stupid? She knew you lied, and the last thing a person who dumped you wants from you is a lie. 

If you had straight up discussed the breakup with her, maybe there could have been a second chance, but you blew it by behaving immaturely like a kid. I believe she must have had a genuine reason for dumping you, and she did it via message because you don't deserve her respect. Whether you accept her rejection or not, she has moved on, and you need to do the same. Relationships are not forced.
Re: I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend by VeryKindHearted(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I followed you because of this piece

Ok sir. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.