Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man (43433 Views)

My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) / Woman Claims Her Housemaid Won't Come Back After Traveling Home For Christmas / My Friend's Experience With A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by tonye33(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
My friend traveled to visit this guy and when it was night he tried to touch her but she refused. This morning he drove her to the park, handed her an envelope and zoomed off. Only for her to open the envelope and saw 30 naira, a 20 naira and 10 naira note. Immediately, she picked up her phone and tried call him but this guy had blocked her everywhere.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Nice2023(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hahaha.

Some ladies dey take risks oh.

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by meum: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
What is it with this our generation?

Well to say she collect better money & I made a comment she would have said I should mind my business. So make I kuku mind my business.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by tommy589(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Interesting grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Traveled just to sleep in another man's house. Lol.

353 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Bahamas95(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
At least he gave her N30 cash, I can't remember the last time I held cash......Na only transfer I dey do.

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by advanceDNA: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
The "he's not mature" group will soon arrive

312 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by njelrapheal: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
I dont understand some ladies. The mere fact u had to have a sleep over should mean that at least you guys would have had this conversation. I mean you go know if guy d3 wan knack u normally na

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Orfankwagh(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
RUBBISH!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by okoroemeka(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nia69:
I wonder what she thought she is going to do at the man's house, prayers and worship?

358 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Must every visit end up in sex?

Must she be given money for every visit?

Who visits a guy (not someone she's dating) in his home?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
okoroemeka:
I wonder what she thought she is going to do at the man's house, prayers and worship?
😂😂😂 Don't mind her.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Qatar2022: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
The "he's not mature" group will soon arrive
Matured man what would he should have done?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by advanceDNA: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Qatar2022:

...since u did not patiently read....I cannot help u.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
tonye33:
My friend traveled to visit this guy and when it was night he tried to touch her but she refused. This morning he drove her to the park, handed her an envelope and zoomed off. Only for her to open the envelope and saw 30 naira, a 20 naira and 10 naira note. Immediately, she picked up her phone and tried call him but this guy had blocked her everywhere.

ok what did she expect...?! that he invited her over to play cards or what? she is even lucky he dashed her some small chop money. if it was me, the envelope woud be full of pieces of paper with the word SENSE written on it (as she needs plenty of it)

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Freezby2020: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Qatar2022:

He should hv whack her face before allowing her to leave his house. Dumb girl

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Freezby2020: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
tonye33:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by NothingDoMe: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nia69:
👍

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by virginchaser(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Those years, some of them would wear short (knicker burger) after bath to indicate no show.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Kriss216: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:

If you're not in for knacks, stay at home.

You can't just wake up one morning, take your shower, wear clothes, spray perfume and travel to see a guy without tendering the only thing you can offer the guy.

If the motive of the visitation is not to discuss global warming or world politics, you have no reason to hoard the kpekus, that's wickedness and it should be treated accordingly.

God bless that gentleman for upholding the rule of the game. NO LASH NO CASH.

216 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Am I the only one giving this guy a standing ovation right now?

... next travel come my side na agbado I go put for envelope give you...ozuor!!!

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Okoroawusa: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:

Question 1....If I wanted us to discuss other matters I would have chatted you up on WhatsApp

Question 2.... It's not compulsory but necessary especially if I enjoyed her visit

Question 3... Millions of women everyday ( it's fine if you are not one)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:

If you're not in for knacks, stay at home.

You can't just wake up one morning, take your shower, wear clothes, spray perfume and travel to see a guy without tendering the only thing you can offer the guy.

If the motive of the visitation is not to discuss global warming or world politics, you have no reason to hoard the kpekus, that's wickedness and it should be treated accordingly.

God bless that gentleman for upholding the rule of the game.
Learn to read it will save you lots of embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Kriss216: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Learn to read it will save you lots of embarrassment.
Should be telling you this.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Luckysbab: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Blupen969(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Omoh here be like war zone already.....no joy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
That Man is too generous.,..
A whole #30 Naira for a gyal wey you no fuccvk.........

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Starz825(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
tbh....you traveled to visit "this guy"...relationship with him undefined ab initio...you go see a stranger then you slept over in his house, so what ya expect. ....to take lectures? ...come on...you are lucky enough to have gotten 30# and not your body dumped somewhere with your genitals plucked out...you better thank JAH

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by NastiLord: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Before any girl cone visiting me i tell dem na knack i dey invite her for o. I nor be Ramsey Noah with lovely lovely talks

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Rossycares(f): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2023
She should thank God for coming home alive.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Smartguyboy(m): 12:35am On Apr 10, 2023
I keep telling girls if you are not ready to be fûčked there’s no need going to a guys house his not your father or brother.
Remember when my female friend visited me we used to Bleep before surprised she said no sex I keep quiet when she was going I just order bolt for her I did not give her #1 she was crying 😭 I made up my mind to be wicked for once which I regretted later though I offer to send her money later she refused and I apologized .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man by Streetmovement(m): 12:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Praise and worship gone wrong grin

He no get wetin Ali no go see under Simbi's skirt

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.