Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead (50821 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by UNDFTD: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
malaria:

Did you read where he stated former Enugu state. The statement already explains all

WOW! I guess the spoken and written language just went over your head. You still Do NOT get it! I do not have the time to explain. I advise that you do NOT wade into something that's above your intellectual capacity because all you do is expose your ignorance!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by happney65: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ahaa. Mbadinuju. I can never ever forget this man. He should go in the history of Nigeria as one of Nigeria's worst Govornors.

In 2003 for his reelection,PDP denied a sitting Govornor a reelection ticket cos he is worst than the devil. As in a total worst Govornor. Schools were shut for a year. Tell magazine had a feast on his ass. It was AD that later gave him the ticket and he lost woefully.

May he rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=Zico5 post=122451717]
If you are blocked now, u will begin to shout up and down. Can't u guys be civil and show good upbringings. Some parents have failed in that region[/quote.tell that to ur useless parents dat failed to bring u up.mugu from sad waste
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by EmeeNaka: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Abagworo:

Why are you people so stewpid? He was framed up and the Court of law has done justice to the false accusations. It is abomination to lie against the dead
Well,whether he committed the act or not, may his soul find peace!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Goddyrichie(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Nothing is Permanent In This World

I have seen a lot more things.
How yesterday became the day before, how today became yesterday, and how tomorrow became today.

How the past became history, how the present became the past, and how the future became the present.
Nothing ever remains where it is.

Your strength, your muscles, your beauty, your wealth, your guts, your worth, your courage, your talent, your YOU, will progressively diminish until it returns to its source.

The richest man in the world in the 1960s will not be on the payroll of the richest man in the world today!

Even the strongest lion in the jungle will someday become weak, and frail and be eaten by the same predators it once terrorized.

Keep that in mind always and know that no matter how appealing and tempting that thing may seem, our interest in it will diminish with time.

Our strength to consume or own it will vanish with time until everything is surely taken away from us or we are surely taken away from everything!

"Nothing is permanent in this world".

Wishing you very Reflective Times.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!
deep words 🤔

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by FalseProphet1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad undecided dem say u scammed a Nairalander undecided
It's not true. The troll has been banned.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
JosephXavier:
The first governor to be installed by the Uba family that helped to drain Anambra state coffers and also the only one-term governor in Anambra so far (Soludo may be the second)

I can't forget how during his regime both secondary and primary school teachers went on strike for one full academic year because their salaries were withheld

It was the terrible things Ndi Anambra saw under him that made them choose Peter Obi who turned the state around from being "Home for all criminals" to the "Light of the nation"

May his gentle soul rest in peace

I can't forget how he owed pensioners and when they protested at the government house at Awka he labeled them "dead woods"
Now is gone. So where are all the money now?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Blackmercyvelly: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
RIP SIR

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by callmevirus(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Rot in hell Sir
You killed the Igwe's family

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Armaggedon: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beremx:
The worst civilian governor Anambra State has ever produced. Isn't it in his tenure that teachers went on strike for 13months?
RIP to him
His administration was terrible owing mostly to industrial action by teachers, workers and corporations. However he has a kind personality and was a freegiver. He was not strong enough to resist godfatherism. He started free education, began paying salaries by 25th (Odera 25th), Established Anambra state university, built the three arms zone in Awka and fought insecurity head-on with Bakassi boys. Gof fathers destroyed him.

5 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by malaria(f): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
UNDFTD:

WOW! I guess the spoken and written language just went over your head. You still Do NOT get it! I do not have the time to explain. I advise that you do NOT wade into something that's above your intellectual capacity because all you do is expose your ignorance!
In your wildest dreams .clap for yourself the most intelligent man on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by benobyeze(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
He called retired civil servants DEAD WOODS. He brought BAKASSI BOYS to Anambra state that killed many innocent people. People should mind how they use power which is temporary. The worst governor that governed Anambra state. Rip.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by 07kjb: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Abagworo:

During Peter Obi's tenure Doctors and health workers went on strike for more than 13 months how then is he better? RIP to a great son of Igboland and the pacesetter for modern Awka Capital City . He was the first Governor to tame criminality in Onitsha and Anambra State, built the Oba modern market among others. He shall be missed by me and all the true Nigerians he impacted positively on their lives.

U sound idiotic GET LOST

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Menclothing: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
He rule same time when tinubu was gov same
Death can come for anyone don’t judge people

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by nwakibie3(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
UNDFTD:

Jim Nwobodo was NEVER a governor of Enugu State! He was the governor of Anambra State, which included the current[b] Enugu State[/b] and part of Ebonyi State. Get your facts straight!

Anambra state was created in what year?

Google is there....

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by essentialone(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
If he lived a good life while still alive, may his soul Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by donbenie(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Flangelo12:

Obi always goes to London for medical treatment.

Please don't forget to mention it.
Obi is neither the President of Nigeria nor does he hold any elective post..
Your comment is null,void and irrelevant..🎯

6 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by xevove2061: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
The worst governor anambra produced

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Flangelo12: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
donbenie:
Obi is neither the President of Nigeria nor does he hold any elective post..
Your comment is null,void and irrelevant..🎯

But he wants to be president.

He wants to continue what you dislike.

God forbid.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by ChineduAPC: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
JosephXavier:
The first governor to be installed by the Uba family that helped to drain Anambra state coffers and also the only one-term governor in Anambra so far (Soludo may be the second)

I can't forget how during his regime both secondary and primary school teachers went on strike for one full academic year because their salaries were withheld

It was the terrible things Ndi Anambra saw under him that made them choose Peter Obi who turned the state around from being "Home for all criminals" to the "Light of the nation"

May his gentle soul rest in peace

I can't forget how he owed pensioners and when they protested at the government house at Awka he labeled them "dead woods"
light indeed.Oga leave story.Obi na colossal failure
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by UNDFTD: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
malaria:

In your wildest dreams .clap for yourself the most intelligent man on earth.

I am NOT claiming to be the most intelligent man on earth but for you to get involved in an intelligent discourse with nothing neither intelligible nor intelligent to contribute, exposes your ignorance and lack of depth. I made a comment to a thread where the writer stated that Jim Nwobodo was the former governor of Enugu. In my comment, I correctly stated that Jim Nwobodo was NEVER a governor of Enugu State instead he was the governor of "old" Anambra State that comprised the present Enugu State and part of the present-day Ebonyi State. But in your haste and bid to make yourself seem knowledgeable and intelligent, you chimed in with no clear understanding of what you were getting involved in. If you have nothing smart to contribute to adult discourse, you'd be better off staying clear. Maintain your lane, missy!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by UNDFTD: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
nwakibie3:

Google is there....

Jim Nwobodo was the governor of the OLD Anambra State, including the present-day Enugu and Ebonyi States. Go and do your research, I am sure you have access to Google!

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by donbenie(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
nwakibie3:

Google is there....
Jim Nwobodo was the Governor of OLD ANAMBRA STATE..
Never Governor of Enugu State..
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Karemarealty288(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Senator Uche Ekwinife did this man strong thing..

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by donbenie(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
ChineduAPC:

light indeed.Oga leave story.Obi na colossal failure
So says Shinedu from the Brown Roof Republic.. grin
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by UNDFTD: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
nwakibie3:

Google is there....

I can bet you that you will NEVER find any official record that would state Jim Nwobodo was the former governor of Enugu State! If you do, I will give you 50,000 Naira!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by donbenie(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Flangelo12:

But he wants to be president.

He wants to continue what you dislike.

God forbid.
What he does with his health as a private citizen should be least of your worries..
You should be more worried with what you do with your own health.. grin
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Flangelo12: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
donbenie:
What he does with his health as a private citizen should be least of your worries..
You should be more worried with what you do with your own health.. grin

Go to the gym 4 times a week.

Play football every Sunday.

Have access to excellent medical care Private and Public.

Wifey sef na Medico.

Your prayers are my everyday.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Parizz: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tecnophone:
Anytime a politician died, I don't know why I usually having special erection. Chioma pussy, here I come
i go like fùck chioma too. Any chance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Great Photos Collected From Nigeria History / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.