Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead (50823 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by reiddecuti: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2023
freewayuk:

He governed the Former Anambra State from the Lion Building in Enugu State.

He never governed Anambra State from the Lion Building Enugu State government house.

He was the governor that governed Anambra State from 1999 to 2003 but could never get a return ticket for second term.

Peter Obi succeeded him after Chris Ngige was impeached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by sageb: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2023
JosephXavier:
The first governor to be installed by the Uba family that helped to drain Anambra state coffers and also the only one-term governor in Anambra so far (Soludo may be the second)

I can't forget how during his regime both secondary and primary school teachers went on strike for one full academic year because their salaries were withheld

It was the terrible things Ndi Anambra saw under him that made them choose Peter Obi who turned the state around from being "Home for all criminals" to the "Light of the nation"

May his gentle soul rest in peace

I can't forget how he owed pensioners and when they protested at the government house at Awka he labeled them "dead woods"

Remember the days Of the notorious Derico
mbadinuju employed Bakassi boys to curtail the criminal activities of Derico and Co.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by sageb: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2023
matm:
The name reminisces the thought of bakassi boys then, when crime was fought to a stand still.Monday prayers organised by him for the state.He had his shortcomings caused by godfatherism, but paid his dues the much he could.

yes, you remember
Bakassi Boys killed the notorious Derico
The Godfathers of Anambra e.g Emeka Offor, uba,etc fell out with Mbadinuju.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by sageb: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Corea4king:

I think is Emeka offor that installed Mbadunuju
Yes, Emeka offor later fell out with Mbadinuju. Travelling to Abuja to ensure that Mbadinuju losses.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by generalud: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2023
This was the man that killed NBA chairman of Anambra state and his wife, he can not run away from his wicked deeds while on earth. May his soul continue and keep on resting in pieces till eternity.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Tochj(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rip to the Dead Everyone of us owe this debt
More reason we must try to do the right thing always
Things you support
Is it the right thing?
Mbadinuju was the worst Governor in igboland.
We don't cover up Evil
Ask yourself now
What exactly are you going to be remembered for?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Jimbadly: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
JosephXavier:
The first governor to be installed by the Uba family that helped to drain Anambra state coffers and also the only one-term governor in Anambra so far (Soludo may be the second)

I can't forget how during his regime both secondary and primary school teachers went on strike for one full academic year because their salaries were withheld

It was the terrible things Ndi Anambra saw under him that made them choose Peter Obi who turned the state around from being "Home for all criminals" to the "Light of the nation"

I can't forget how he owed pensioners and when they protested at the government house at Awka he labeled them "dead woods"

Point of correction: It was Emeka Offor that sponsored his governorship aspiration, not Uba family. He later fell out with Offor and had a protracted battle that claimed the lives of many.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Jimbadly: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
The worst governor of Anambra. 2years strike, dilapidation of roads, assassination of countless opposition members.

We can never forget the gruesome manner in which the chairman of NBA Anambra state, who was a vocal opponent of Mbadinuju's terrible government, was butchered alongside his wife by Mbadinuju's henchmen. Their legs were brutally cut off, while the man's pregnant wife was equally run over by their car.

It was a campaign of terror in Anambra in those days.

The deepest part of hell awaits Mbadinuju and all his family members, including all his henchmen.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by WantsandMore: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
JosephXavier:

This is an interesting perspective on Peter Obi. I hope you're not been biased though?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.