Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead (50794 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Adonike(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Eya
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Rapmoney(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Life!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by MissOpe(f): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aurielfinizu:
He was a bad governor then.. before ngige came to rescue anambra small..

Now all the evil politicians will follow suit..

Who next?

Hmmm..

I sure say sometimes in the future when you die, somebody somewhere will talk about one of the bad things you did in your life time.....

Lobatan.

5 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aurielfinizu:
He was a bad governor then.. before ngige came to rescue anambra small..

Now all the evil politicians will follow suit..

Who next?

All London torrist

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Neddstark: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Rest on.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by peacettw: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bye. A lot of evil happened during his tenure as governor. I hope he made his peace with his God.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
RIP sir

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Rest on sir.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
He will now meet Edy na nogu

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by hisexcellency34: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
RiP. That woman Ekwunife really suffered the man

5 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by muykem: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
RIP great man.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by UNDFTD: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
SReporters:
Former Anambra State governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju has passed away.

This was stated in a statement made available to PREMIUM TIMES on Tuesday by Chetachi Mbadinuju, his first son.

We announce the passing of our father, grandfather, uncle, friend, and associate, Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju, a former governor of Anambra State and elder statesman, with heavy hearts but the deepest gratitude to God for a life well lived, he said in the statement.

The former governor "passed on peacefully" on Tuesday morning at the National Hospital Abuja, according to Mr. Chetachi, a lawyer.

The patriarch, he said, passed away at the age of 78.

He continued, "At this difficult time, we pray for God's grace and mercy upon him and those left to mourn him.

He promised that his funeral arrangements would be announced by the family in due course.

Between May 29, 1999, and May 29, 2003, Mbadinuju, who is now deceased, led Anambra State as governor on a Peoples Democratic Party platform.(PDP).

He ran for re-election as governor on the PDP platform, but was controversially denied the party's ticket due to an ongoing internal party crisis.

Later, Chris Ngige would secure the party's nomination for governor ahead of the state's governor election on April 19, 2003.

Mr. Mbadinuju left the PDP after being denied the party's nomination and joined the now-defunct Alliance for Democracy, where he later became the party's governorship candidate but lost in the general election.

The PDP's Mr. Ngige, who is currently Nigeria's Minister of Labour and Employment, was named the election's victor, though three years later the Court of Appeal in Enugu dismissed him.

Between 1979 and 1980, Mr. Mbadinuju worked as a personal assistant to Jim Nwobodo, a former governor of the former Enugu State. From 1980 to 1983, he performed the same duties for Shehu Shagari, a former head of state of Nigeria.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/04/11/breaking-former-governor-of-anambra-state-chinwoke-mbadinuju-is-dead/

Jim Nwobodo was NEVER a governor of Enugu State! He was the governor of Anambra State, which included the current[b] Enugu State[/b] and part of Ebonyi State. Get your facts straight!

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by SReporters: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Nothing is Permanent In This World

I have seen a lot more things.
How yesterday became the day before, how today became yesterday, and how tomorrow became today.

How the past became history, how the present became the past, and how the future became the present.
Nothing ever remains where it is.

Your strength, your muscles, your beauty, your wealth, your guts, your worth, your courage, your talent, your YOU, will progressively diminish until it returns to its source.

The richest man in the world in the 1960s will not be on the payroll of the richest man in the world today!

Even the strongest lion in the jungle will someday become weak, and frail and be eaten by the same predators it once terrorized.

Keep that in mind always and know that no matter how appealing and tempting that thing may seem, our interest in it will diminish with time.

Our strength to consume or own it will vanish with time until everything is surely taken away from us or we are surely taken away from everything!

"Nothing is permanent in this world".

Wishing you very Reflective Times.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

Death is our future

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by LagosFirstSon: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
austinbrown:
I heard he didn’t perform well and he was very poor before he died
then what happened to all that he earned as governor?

Abi is he a womanizer?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by peacettw: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
SReporters:

Death is our future

Death is home

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by ipobarecriminals: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
angry
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
MissOpe:

Hmmm..

I sure say sometimes in the future when you die, somebody somewhere will talk about one of the bad things you did in your life time.....

Lobatan.

Bro evil that men do live after em..

If I ever do evil to anyone..

Let evil follow me

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Unrated900(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pdp

People's Devilish Party

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by gidgiddy: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hmmmm

Mbadinuju was a highly unpopular Governor. During his administration, Children did not go to School for almost a year

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by etoman1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wicked governor !!! Death is a debt everyone must pay.

Money can’t stop us from dying someday. Keep good records
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by okuta007: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Adieu Odera !!!!

May your soul Rest in Peace

I won’t speak i’ll of the dead - never

6 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by SReporters: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Bro evil that men do live after em..

If I ever do evil to anyone..

Let evil follow me

Be careful of what you wish for

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Godfullsam(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
scholarsfunding:
A Great lesson to all of us

That what?!

That we should not join politics or that we shouldn't be a former governor?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by PoliteActivist: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
scholarsfunding:
A Great lesson to all of us

What is the lesson?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Keegan: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
SReporters:
Former Anambra State governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju has passed away.

Between 1979 and 1980, Mr. Mbadinuju worked as a personal assistant to Jim Nwobodo, a former governor of the former Enugu State. From 1980 to 1983, he performed the same duties for Shehu Shagari, a former head of state of Nigeria.

Jim Nwobodo, was the former governor of the former Anambra State consisting of the present Anambra and Enugu states from October 1st, 1979 to December 31st,1983.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by PoliteActivist: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Godfullsam:

That what?!

That we should not join politics or that we shouldn't be a former governor?

That we shouldn't just die like that
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Steinmann: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
MBADINUJU DEALT WITH THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA STATE.
Vanity of vanities, and power is a chase after the wind.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Burruchaga71(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Really?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Bobloco: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
JosephXavier:
The first governor to be installed by the Uba family that helped to drain Anambra state coffers

I can't forget during his regime that schools both secondary and primary school teachers went on strike for one full academic year

It was the terrible things Ndi Anambra saw under him that made them choose Peter Obi who turned the state around from being "Home for all criminals" to the "Light of the nation"

May his gentle soul rest in peace

I remember Odera's popular slogan "it shall be well with Anambra state"

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by Godfullsam(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

That we shouldn't just die like that

How did he died and how was he supposed to die.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead by BarrElChapo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
May God have mercy on his soul.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.