Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience (74892 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Beno3: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Men no scarce, na women dey find davido...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Sunnyski: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd have no issues with one of my future children getting married to a dwarf because they're humans too and they didn't choose to be the way that they are.

But I'd probably laugh or giggle whenever they're not looking or when they're not around...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂 😂 😂 seems like you like laughing a lot... Nothing do you...
Your future children? How am I even sure you're married 😂 😂 😂 something at the back of my head is telling me that you're not yet married but maybe engaged 😂
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Neddyogu(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
There be someone for everyone I guess
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by winner37(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Meaningful end all I wish them !!
But am doubting her friends will spoiled her mind sonner or later
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Shezzman: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol
Daniel7543:
Baba no fit carry his bride sef grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by render01(f): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
Improper fraction. Love is a good thing though
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by VikingKing: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
finallybusy:
God. This website is trash.

But you're here from morning till night wasting away your worthless life.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by muyico(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!
God forbid!!
God forbid!!
why? Sey he no b human being?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by victorVIC1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!

Na still thesame God create am
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by achimendy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!

Who knows if that's the type of man you'll get married to.

There's nothing God can not do.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by DelphiOracle(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
StepTwo:
Familiar
o that pic brings back memories
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Ghezo: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
omgvoices:

https://esiama.com/wedding-photos-of-taller-finally-pops-up-on-the-internet/

All these big-head dwarves can be quite engaging, if you've ever been friends with them you will know. They are usually smart, witty and funny. The woman prolly fell in love with his mouth/personality

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!

Because he's not regular-sized??
Good thing not all ladies are as narrow nor as simple-minded as you are.
Keep quiet please

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by detectivejones: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Love is love, congrats to them
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Pinito: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!
dey play

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by RaptorX: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!
What if he's worth 1million $
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by BackFromBalablu: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
i have nothing much to say, just that love is beautiful and blind smiley bt i must see during my turn grin E never reach me yet cool
See oppression left and right smiley
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Bahamas95(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
During dogggy no need for the man to kneel down for bed, he go just stand dey fire from behind. cheesy
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by BackFromBalablu: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
RaptorX:
What if he's worth 1million $

one million dollars grin . No you gut it all wrong smiley , He is the BRIEF CASE holding the one million $ smiley cool
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yes, I am engaged.. grin grin grin

Laughing is my medicine.. cheesy cheesy
Sunnyski:

😂 😂 😂 seems like you like laughing a lot... Nothing do you...
Your future children? How am I even sure you're married 😂 😂 😂 something at the back of my head is telling me that you're not yet married but maybe engaged 😂
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by BackFromBalablu: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bahamas95:
During dogggy no need for the man to kneel down for bed, he go just stand dey fire from behind. cheesy
in davido's voice "FIA FIA" grin cool Lol, who stone me
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by BackFromBalablu: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Beno3:
Men no scarce, na women dey find davido...
grin grin grin guy kuku ki me
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by marlow1962(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
StepTwo:
Familiar
That guy get pikin o
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by samwillyco1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
She don answer Mrs, what next
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Kaytixy: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
This man
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by ozoono(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Daniel7543:
Baba no fit carry his bride sef grin grin grin
Omor see baba face
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Ezlynn: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Life is indeed found where there's love. Congratulations to them.

In the meantime you can get the ultimate music companion with oraimo freepod 4, which delivers an unbeatable sound experienced.

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Kemadealadire(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Gidigrav(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Make nah dey play there Love is real kuduos your marriage is blessed
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Sleekfingers: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wetin be this ?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Over excitement wan kill am. E no easy. See d way he carry d woman from ground. Konji really get power.🤔
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Floxyijeoma(f): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cantonese:
Hmmm.

Big congratulations to them.

But imagine if the man dey fight im wife and e want to slap the woman. E go be like: Bend down first make I tell you something.

Or e wan arrange for bed. E fit say: abeg dress come near well make I for see road enter, you know say my iron small.

I wish them plenty of peace and joy.
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.