Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) (4138 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by ettaetta(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Saw this on facebook and decided to shate, A man took to social media to share the picture of how he was before and after his ex set him on fire 💔

1 Like

Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by ettaetta(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
be careful how you hurt people, not everyone has a forgiving spirit, avoid toxic people at all cost,

13 Likes

Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by jaeyking(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
I don't know why I find this picture funny at first glance

Now to be serious
We don't know what transpired between them
But
Please avoid toxic people at first glance, don't go ahead and say I will sleep and dump her (Nigerian fuckboys) so people are so toxic and could overdo it

8 Likes

Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by falcon01: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2023
😳 ahhh

Well he got Pink Lips now
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by flokii: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Ex from hell.. o ko lo ba fine boy e je.

4 Likes

Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by KingMack(m): 12:52am On Apr 13, 2023
The lips jus got pinker!! Wettin make you go dey suck agwo undecided

1 Like

Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Zico777(m): 4:39am On Apr 13, 2023
falcon01:
😳 ahhh

This one na "Apapandodo pink lips o!
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2023
What a pity. He looks more like these alpha male guys that are so mean. Hope is not a bad revenge. No matter how you guys have misunderstanding, always try and end any relationship in a good mood for both parties though it may be painful.

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Saga16: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Bad belle people full Nairaland.
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by MrAgbako: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2023
That is why I don't do exes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by ThatrealestApex: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2023
G
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by MuMuOnBail: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2023
na wa oooo o

Please this should be make up or Photoshop.
Maybe it is a Halloween costume

All you guy that like f*cking toxic woman now you can see the receipt.

I had plans for my side chick this weekend but seeing this picture my preek got shrink.

Chai!!!

God abeg witch were go kill us no go know road come our life.
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2023
falcon01:
😳 ahhh

angry
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by arantess: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2023
ettaetta:
Saw this on facebook and decided to shate, A man took to social media to share the picture of how he was before and after his ex set him on fire 💔
And she went free?
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by pryme(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Sissies
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Mrtaye: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2023
This is actually make up
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2023
Man was a SIMP....
E no concern me..
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Jesterinjay: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2023
He let the lady go free??
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Epositive(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2023
ettaetta:
be careful how you hurt people, not everyone has a forgiving spirit, avoid toxic people at all cost,

This advice is underrated. That's why I avoid obsessive, aggressive and clingy girls as much as I can. Once I sense any of the mentioned traits, I run as far as my legs can carry me. You won't even see my shadow.

This is a typical case of "kaka k'eku ma je sese, afi shawa danu"., (If I can't have you, nobody else will).
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Aurelius1(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2023
ettaetta:
That's why it's good to avoid dating people who are too clingy and those with unforgiving spirit.
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Fedrick100: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
God abeg oo
Remove this kind ex from my side
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
If any girl disfigures me because of relationship isuue God knows i'll also disfigure her times two. She can't make u this ugly while she's there galivanting with different men nd u're there doing nothin.
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by CodeTemplar: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
Tragic!
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by akpunda86: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
ettaetta:

Wow priceless cosmetic surgery ,pink lips,he is finer and hotter now,lucky him so cute.

Need see his ex for such surgery
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by akpunda86: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If any girl disfigures me because of relationship isuue God knows i'll also disfigure her times two. She can't make u this ugly while she's there galivanting with different men nd u're there doing nothin.

What disfigure u know how pink lips balm is,hez a lucky guy so cute.
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by pansophist(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Is the ex still alive? shocked
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by ENTITY26Bf: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
pansophist:
Is the ex still alive? shocked
a very good question, if by any means the ex is still alive, this burnt guy has woefully failed in his responsibility, that's why he got burnt.
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
akpunda86:

What disfigure u know how pink lips balm is,hez a lucky guy so cute.
God will give u dis same pink lips
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by akpunda86: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
God will give u dis same pink lips

This not from God but man made.
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by marlow1962(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nawa o, fear woman.
Na so my neighbor babe use iron kpons em eye, till today my guy dy wear glasses
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Ronaldo723: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
marlow1962:
Nawa o, fear woman.
Na so my neighbor babe use iron kpons em eye, till today my guy dy wear glasses

Him no do her back?
Re: His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Simp spotted.

Tony umez I sight you .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Terrible!!! / Should I Quit The Relationship??? / Signs A Girl Wants You To Leave Her Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.