Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,320 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi (4611 Views)

Hakimi A Role Model: Guys Relish & Celebrate "Hakimi's Method" Of Handling Brats / Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by SavageResponse(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Marriage is defined by law as an agreement between a man and a woman. Unless he had signed a business agreement between himself and his mother requiring he pays her a certain amount each period, that one no enter at all. undecided

2. I think the average Nigeria is terribly misinformed when it comes to the law and marriage. Mass education is definitely in these major areas. undecided

Why does a Nigerian need education about stupid ass western marital laws?

A law that ostensibly rewards laziness of a spouse in marriage cannot be said to be superior to our own!

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Kobojunkiee: 12:24am On Apr 15, 2023
SavageResponse:
■ Why does a Nigerian need education about stupid ass western marital laws? A law that ostensibly rewards laziness of a spouse in marriage cannot be said to be superior to our own!
1. Was the couple's marriage registered under your Nigerian traditional laws? undecided

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by SavageResponse(m): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. This is marriage, not your comedy hall. undecided
2. His mother will have to be in court to prove all of that by showing the company records, profits statements by year, etc. undecided

What makes you think that the lawyers who advised him did not anticipate this and therefore prepared the necessary documents to exploit this loophole.

You cannot say with certainty that this is not the case because I am very sure that you have not sighted Hakimi's contract with his football club.

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Kobojunkiee: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2023
SavageResponse:
What makes you think that the lawyers who advised him did not anticipate this and therefore prepared the necessary documents to exploit this loophole. You cannot say with certainty that this is not the case because I am very sure that you have not sighted Hakkimi's contract with his football club.
1. What lawyers? What loophole? What seems to be all over Google are stories sourced from what appear to be rumors and not much substance. I don't even know if there has been a court appearance in this. So, it seems the whole circus never even begin for this particular divorce. undecided

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Livelystone01: 2:00am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
you think say na Nigeria In western world the laws are different. Just wait and see. I will be back to remind you when the case is done. The divorce laws there are harsh on men.
I hope you also understand that the marital laws vary among countries?
You are lumping the west together as if they all operate with the same constitution.

Did you read where it was said that "her Lawyers" made it known to her?

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 2:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

I hope you also understand that the marital laws vary among countries?
You are lumping the west together as if they all operate with the same constitution.

Did you read where it was said that "her Lawyers" made it known to her?
no credible source still. Still waiting

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Livelystone01: 3:28am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
no credible source still. Still waiting
LMAO, you selected the part of the comment to respond to.

I want you to tell us if all western nations have same marital law or same constitution.

This will end most of the assertions about a comeback.

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Connected1: 3:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
They are in every way superior. Even the laws in the Northern part of Nigerian are superior to your traditional marriage laws in the south; have been for the longest. undecided

By the way, the particular marriage is not of Nigerian origin, but of western. undecided
Suit yourself my Bot Lady. 😄

It doesn't change the fact that many Western men will emulate the footsteps of Achraf Hakimi now, if only Tiger Woods knew this.
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by BeanmanX(m): 3:42am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
Know that if the news is true. The court is still coming for all the assets acquired during the marriage. He committed marital fraud is he transferred his assets to his mother without the wife consenting.
I'm always know u to be a f**l, not surprising. 😒
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by bakynes(m): 4:07am On Apr 15, 2023
The only way am splitting my wealth into two for an ex- wife,is with the condition, if she is caught sleeping with another man she should be ready to return half of that wealth she got, so she better stay away from sex after the divorce till she dies and I am hiring a personal spy to follow her around for good 20 yrs.

I can't imagine an ex- wife getting half of my wealth then run off to one small poor boy to be shinning her Congo and enjoying half of my wealth together no be Juju be that.

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by tsephanyah(f): 4:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Dude transferred everything to his mother before the marriage

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by sharpwriter(m): 5:19am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
Know that if the news is true. The court is still coming for all the assets acquired during the marriage. He committed marital fraud is he transferred his assets to his mother without the wife consenting.
Baba rest, the guy dey trend for everywhere now. It was said that he'd been doing that even before he married this said lady, not that he started giving his properties to his mother after he married her. So how is it fraud?

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

LMAO, you selected the part of the comment to respond to.

I want you to tell us if all western nations have same marital law or same constitution.

This will end most of the assertions about a comeback.
they mostly have similar laws when compared to African countries where women get nothing

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by emmaodet: 6:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. In California? shocked

2. It's not the Western world abeg! What this man did was underhanded. For the last 5 years, his family has been deprived of the full benefits of his salary because he was busy hiding it under his mother's name. Come on! That is 419! undecided

Which 419?
Is it the woman that arranged another lady to claim her husband raped her so that she can run a street on him is not a fraudster too?
Or is it only when it involves a man that we all realize it is fraud?
So for just rape accusation, the so called lovely wife is ready to elope with millions of dollars? Is that not a Scammer? A fraudster? A 419er?
Or are you not seeing that because she is a woman?
The man is not beating her, not maltreating her, didn't have any kids outside the matrimonial home yet the wife wants to run a street on him.
Just a week to the divorce case, she is already going out with another guy, didn't you see the picture of the date she went to? Says a lot about a woman that calls herself a wife.
So my own wife file for divorce today and next week she is in Mr Biggs with another man, laughing, drinking and took pictures while waiting for the court to divide my wealth.
Yet you turn around and call me a 419er.
The joke is on you all

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by seanwilliam(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2023
LordAdam16:

Depends on the laws.

If he was in the US, placing his assets in his mom's care wouldn't matter. All earnings while married are marked as joint marital property that'd be split at least evenly in the event of a divorce.

In UK law, marriages of 5 years or less (10?) are termed short marriages and the low earning partner does not get 50%. The Hakimi marriage is less than 3 years.

Not familiar with Spanish law.

Athletes and high earners should always sign prenups. It is not optional. Ideally, there should be a prenup that states how much she'd receive. It should be reasonably equitable, otherwise the courts will throw it out.

Unfortunately, you don't need to be married for the courts to split your property. Partners in civil unions and long term co-habitations get financial protections as well.

-Lord
really? Please make this clear to me
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by seanwilliam(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2023
Mordecai:

1. You once argued on another thread (some issue in Ghana, if I'm not mistaken) to the effect that verbal agreements are enforceable in court. I guess we don't have to revisit that, unless you have no principles and change stance on subjective whims.

2. Nigerians are well informed about marriage, especially as it relates to their culture. It's the bigots that believe Western culture is superior that need education.
lol. Stop stressing yourself sir, you’re arguing with a junkie

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by LordAdam16: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
really? Please make this clear to me

https://www.svlaw.ca/blog/details/item/do-you-need-to-live-together-common-law

That's for Ontario, CA.

It varies by location. The cut-off date can be as low as 2 years. The definition of cohabitation differs as well. Sometimes you don't have to actually live together continuously to be defined as co-habiting partners. If you guys have a kid, that is extra wrench in the works.

Generally, partners in cohabiting relationships may not choose to go after you for stuff unless you're well to do. But it remains an option. If she wants to be vindictive or petty, things can get messy real fast.

-Lord

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by HillaryNelo(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
marital fraud for my own property, when did marriage become a bussines arrangement if I may ask
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2023
HillaryNelo:
marital fraud for my own property, when did marriage become a bussines arrangement if I may ask
marriage in the western world is not the same as in Nigeria . A millionaire in Canada here was told he had to pay 50k dols a month to his ex girlfriend of 10 years because he has made her get used to luxury life during their relationship.
https://www.todocanada.ca/ontario-businessman-to-pay-50k-a-month-in-spousal-support-despite-no-home-or-kids-together/amp/

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Awesome01(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
one sided https://www.wkfamilylaw.com/10-female-celebrities-paid-divorce/amp/

Thank you. I hope you know that in the Britney Spears case, the payment to her ex-husband came up because she went into conservation after the divorce and gave her father the power of conservator who took over all her finances but neglected to take care of the couple's two children. The ex-husband filed for child support and won, hence the payment.
Therefore, if she had been able to take care of the children in her custody, the husband may be the one paying. So, don't get it twisted.

And in Mary J Blige case. You need to know that the husband happened to be her manager for the 12years of their marriage. So the music business was seen as a family business all along, when the going was good. For him to get paid by the court is compensational spousal support for the managerial job he did for her.

But all in all, even if your point is valid, It still represents just 2 out of every 1000 cases of divorce payments when compared to men. Thanks bro.
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Emmanuel ebue earned more in todays euro value, he is left to nothing now all because of my gender
ednut1:
bankruptcy when he is earning 1m euros a month at PSG. Do you know what bankruptcy means lol

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by OKOATA(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2023
omotodun1:
I will have to agree with the OP in this case. A friend of mine here in California did the same thing and he was charged with marital fraud. Now if Hakimi transferred all his wealth to his mother BEFORE his marriage, then the courts can do nothing. However, he was actively transferring the money to his mother's account DURING the marriage. Legally, that money belonged to both him and his wife.

Fellas, this is not 9ja o. The western world will show that man pepper. Just wait and see. Do not prematurely celebrate.
Which pepper don won show am. Oga na France e happen for your information. They won't collect shi shi from Hakimi. The woman will even be the one to pay.

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2023

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by OKOATA(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Must of you don’t know the lady is very rich too that the guy can file for child support same way Halle Berry ex husband did and she was paying him $18k monthly.
Yes you are right and that's what gonna happen.

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by OKOATA(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
He showed you that the law isn't one-sided, so why pretend now that it is about him when the facts are revealed? undecided
Oga the latest news is that the wife will pay share her Net worth with Hakimi, you just dey argue blindly..
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by OKOATA(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/hakimi-wealth-not-owned-by-mother-100766/ real gist will soon come out
Oga the latest gist is that Hakimis wife will share her property with Hakimi so who loose. Just dey argue blindly since morning.
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga the latest gist is that Hakimis wife will share her property with Hakimi so who loose. Just dey argue blindly since morning.
people like you believe anything you see online. Naso dem tell you say india beat Nigeria 99-1. Did you hear the gist from hakimi , his ex wife or the lawyers. No credible media house has carried the gist. The wife allegedly is worth 2m euros while he makes 1m euros a month. What is there to share. Illiteracy is really a disease

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by OKOATA(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
people like you believe anything you see online. Naso dem tell you say india beat Nigeria 99-1. Did you hear the gist from hakimi , his ex wife or the lawyers. No credible media house has carried the gist. The wife allegedly is worth 2m euros while he makes 1m euros a month. What is there to share. Illiteracy is really a disease
Oga go to sleep, think of your own life rather na another person life una go dey monitor up and down. Maybe na Hakimi wife dey pay you dey yarn katakata. If Hakimi no pay am go force am na. You posted Hakimis wealth to his mom could be false but easy for you to downplay mine. Yeye.
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Fredoh(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Eyaa. Nigerian Ladies are crying now. cry cry

Nigerian women that will have 5million in dier ACC and depend on their Husbands 50k salary. undecided

Nigerian Women that will be Secretly buying Land and building houses while in a Self-contained with their Husbands. embarassed

Let Dem Cry and Wail, on this Hakimi's matter.😏

This Guy should be Given CAF player of the Year for this Action. 😎

And where’s HAKIMI’s wife and her supporters, they’re crying in their car!!
Poor HAKIMI’s wife!!!
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by efficiencie(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:

He committed his assets to his mother and you expect him to get his wife's consent, did you lose your mind or something? Is the woman also mandated to get the consent of her husband before spending her money in the manner that she pleases? Why una nor dey get sense bayi.
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Livelystone01: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
they mostly have similar laws when compared to African countries where women get nothing
Yes, but we have to consider the French marital law and compare to that of Canada and the US. This way, we may have a better understanding of how this will play out.
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Abrahamweb(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
ednut1:
hiding assets acquired in marriage from a spouse is fraud.
If it's a gift to his mum,then it's not fraud.
Correct me if I'm wrong

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / For Men Alone: 8 THINGS THAT MAKE WOMEN BEG FOR S EX / Five Reasons Why Anambra Men prefer Marrying From Their State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82