Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi (4666 Views)

Hakimi A Role Model: Guys Relish & Celebrate "Hakimi's Method" Of Handling Brats / Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Abrahamweb:

If it's a gift to his mum,then it's not fraud.
Correct me if I'm wrong
assets acquired during the marriage belong to both of them. You cannot transfer to the mother with consent of the other party. I can be my kidney sha . That the story is fake
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga go to sleep, think of your own life rather na another person life una go dey monitor up and down. Maybe na Hakimi wife dey pay you dey yarn katakata. If Hakimi no pay am go force am na. You posted Hakimis wealth to his mom could be false but easy for you to downplay mine. Yeye.
HillaryNelo:
marital fraud for my own property, when did marriage become a bussines arrangement if I may ask
SavageResponse:

Why does a Nigerian need education about stupid ass western marital laws?

A law that ostensibly rewards laziness of a spouse in marriage cannot be said to be superior to our own!
Livelystone01:

LMAO, you selected the part of the comment to respond to.

I want you to tell us if all western nations have same marital law or same constitution.

This will end most of the assertions about a comeback.
Fake news at the end of the day

https://twitter.com/RealMaks07001/status/1647206579253440514?cxt=HHwWhMCzwYLqhtwtAAAA
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Kobojunkiee: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga the latest news is that the wife will pay share her Net worth with Hakimi, you just dey argue blindly..
Ofcourse the wife will also bring her marriage assets to the table, no question of that from the beginning. undecided
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Adv14(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
ednut1:
they mostly have similar laws when compared to African countries where women get nothing

I think it's the same in Nigeria.
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by Illegal1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Royal0:
Ednut1:
E be like 1 nut don lose for ya brain
marital "fraud" Na their two follow play the ball?
omoh.....u dn burst me with laff dis afternoon.
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Adv14:

I think it's the same in Nigeria.
No enforcement process here. You can throw wive/husband out depending on who be breadwinner

1 Like

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by 2mNaira: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
ednut1:
Know that if the news is true. The court is still coming for all the assets acquired during the marriage. He committed marital fraud is he transferred his assets to his mother without the wife consenting.

To the best of my understanding, what is co-owned in Western marriages are assets and not salaries. A person is at liberty to spend his money as he so wish for as long as their is no previously placed court-restraint. The man in questions could as well give 80% of his sakary to charity. The salary wat paid to him as indicated in his payslip to his individual bank account and not a joint account. If he chooses to send 80% of his salary from his personal account to his mother that cannot be termed fraud. The trick there is that consequent to transferring 80% if his salary to his mother, his mother acquired all the asset he desired to acquire TECHNICALLY for herself with HER OWN MONEY. Absolutely no fraud was committed. Unless you are saying that his mother committed fraud by acquiring his desired asset for HERSELF WITH HER OWN MONEY
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by seguno2: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
emmaodet:

Which 419?
Is it the woman that arranged another lady to claim her husband raped her so that she can run a street on him is not a fraudster too?
Or is it only when it involves a man that we all realize it is fraud?
So for just rape accusation, the so called lovely wife is ready to elope with millions of dollars? Is that not a Scammer? A fraudster? A 419er?
Or are you not seeing that because she is a woman?
The man is not beating her, not maltreating her, didn't have any kids outside the matrimonial home yet the wife wants to run a street on him.
Just a week to the divorce case, she is already going out with another guy, didn't you see the picture of the date she went to? Says a lot about a woman that calls herself a wife.
So my own wife file for divorce today and next week she is in Mr Biggs with another man, laughing, drinking and took pictures while waiting for the court to divide my wealth.
Yet you turn around and call me a 419er.
The joke is on you all

Can you please share the source for this claim about the wife and the rape allegations.

1 Like

Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
2mNaira:

To the best of my understanding, what is co-owned in Western marriages are assets and not salaries. A person is at liberty to spend his money as he so wish for as long as their is no previously placed court-restraint. The man in questions could as well give 80% of his sakary to charity. The salary wat paid to him as indicated in his payslip to his individual bank account and not a joint account. If he chooses to send 80% of his salary from his personal account to his mother that cannot be termed fraud. The trick there is that consequent to transferring 80% if his salary to his mother, his mother acquired all the asset he desired to acquire TECHNICALLY for herself with HER OWN MONEY. Absolutely no fraud was committed. Unless you are saying that his mother committed fraud by acquiring his desired asset for HERSELF WITH HER OWN MONEY

you are just analyzing wetin no dey possible, cash in bank is also an asset. There has been tax laws before hakimi was born. If all you are saying is possible no man or woman in the west will lose money/ assets during divorce. The court looks at substance over form. So you believe the house they live in france and spain plus cars are in his moms name and the wife wont know. Abeg make una rest
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by GloriousGbola: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
ednut1:
No enforcement process here. You can throw wive/husband out depending on who be breadwinner

Jenifa has exited jjc from the chat
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by ednut1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Jenifa has exited jjc from the chat
sent him packing like a wife 🤣
Re: Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi by oxiide22(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
ednut1:
Know that if the news is true. The court is still coming for all the assets acquired during the marriage. He committed marital fraud is he transferred his assets to his mother without the wife consenting.
Hello sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House / I Would Never Date A Boy That Smokes Weed! / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.