Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Am Really Confuse! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Really Confuse! (797 Views)

I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! / Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. / Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really Confuse! by CasieJ: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
Gd evening pals, pls i want 2 ask if u dont trust ur relationship anymore what will you do, my boyfriend i know before is nt thesame, this misconduct started when his cousin packed into his house, and this his cousin likes women and his cousin is a type dt can influence smbody to do what u dnt want to, so am really scared of that he will change him, because there's one addage which says, birds of thesame feather flocks 2gether, i need ur advice pls a decent answer, thanks!! [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Am Really Confuse! by MMM2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
op

come 2 my house 2nite let me advice u
undecided
Re: Am Really Confuse! by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
if your boyfriend joins his cousin in chasing women then he never really was committed to you. A person can be a bad influence but they can't force you to do what you really dont want to do.
Re: Am Really Confuse! by HISchild: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
we shouldn't even be such pre-marital relationships, "seek ye first the Kingdom of GOD and HIS Righteousness"

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

1 Like

Re: Am Really Confuse! by tellwisdom: 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
Op, go and see MMM tonight, i think he's got some classic advise for you sad undecided
Re: Am Really Confuse! by Basildon1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2011
Prepare your mind that he is going to cheat and DONT try and look for any evidence cos you will find it. Dont waste your time worrying except you dont want to be with him. Hope I was not harsh.
Re: Am Really Confuse! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
@poster
you are confused indeed: did his cousin change him or are you just afraid that he will?!

if your bf is not the same then sit down with him and let him know that you dont trust him any longer. et voila!

on the other hand, i sure would like to know what made you lose trust for him, at the first place.
Re: Am Really Confuse! by Janefrances: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2013
u didnt say why u dont trust him again, so i suggest u shuld stay onto ur relationship d way it used 2 b, until h starts acting d way h dont use to then u can talk with him in a calm manner.
Re: Am Really Confuse! by KINGwax(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2013
Go to his mum and report him.
Oh...i forgot, it's not evn legal

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do / How To Engrave Your Name In A Guy’s Heart / We Have Been Dating For Six Years And She Still Gives Other Guys Audience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.