Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... (8954 Views)

Burna Boy Grabs Girl With Big Yansh With Seyi Vibez In A Club / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Thats bad, your boxers or pants go dey smell sha
If you don't know how to wipe your arse so you don't get leftovers and stench, there are YouTube animation videos to help you learn. undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
But obviously water and soap is better than just tissue paper nau
Tissue works quite well for your need throughout the day. Same way a handkerchief does a good enough job wiping sweat off your face during the day. You don't need to watch your face eveytime you see sweat on your face, do you? undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Are you even educated at all? After you finish eating food with your hands, just use tissue to clean your hands, no point using water to wash hands
I already do that, so what is uneducated about that ? undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2023
falcon01:
That's bullshit the main use of toilet paper is to prevent the water from splashing on My bum. Even if I do wipe with It, I have to wash feels weird walking around with dry poo in your buttcrack.
The reason you feel you are walking around with dry poo in your arse has to do with your not knowing how to wipe properly. As I jnformed the other guy, wiping is different from painting. There are YouTube videos to teach you these things, you know? undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Beverlyjean(f): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Madam you not using water is plain dirty person here. That’s how una Dey carry smelly yansh upadan inside clothes

Did u also use soap to wash ur ass??.. as someone rightly pointed out, only those that grew up in families that cudnt afford tissue use water to clean ass

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by FirmTR(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2023
For me, using water is the best..
Using only tissue paper is so irritating, Gosh! 🤮

I see those using only tissue papers as dirty people..

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NBAjunior: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Did u also use soap to wash ur ass??.. as someone rightly pointed out, only those that grew up in families that cudnt afford tissue use water to clean ass

I use soap and water I can see you are very dirty you disgust me 🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by PreyingMantis(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Bro, it was you who commented here that there is no water arrangement in your office toilet to wash ones booty after poop!!! So you suggested the use of cleaning with water only while at home.
What more do I need to know?
The big question now is, if there’s no water arrangement for one to clean the booty how are we sure there is water to wash the hands after you must have used the tissue.
This really sounds disgusting sha
I use water to clean up at home... Plenty of water for that matter and soap. How do you achieve same in a public toilet that wasn't designed to accommodate such extras?
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Tenrack: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. I have practised pretty much the same since my childhood. Wash my arse during showers and use toilet paper throughout the day. Is that somehow not good enough? undecided
My Gaad. Your anus must stink to high heavens by now. Dirty woman lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Tenrack: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Tissue works quite well for your need throughout the day. Same way a handkerchief does a good enough job wiping sweat off your face during the day. You don't need to watch your face eveytime you see sweat on your face, do you? undecided
pleeeeeeaaase.. jzt shut up! You're not making any sense.

PreyingMantis:
I use water to clean up at home... Plenty of water for that matter and soap. How do you achieve same in a public toilet that wasn't designed to accommodate such extras?

As it should be

NBAjunior:

I use soap and water I can see you are very dirty you disgust me 🤮🤮
Gaad. These ladies dirty wella o. I pity Niggas wey dey go down on these pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Tenrack: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2023
FirmTR:
For me, using water is the best..
Using only tissue paper is so irritating, Gosh! 🤮

I see those using only tissue papers as dirty people..
very very dirty pigs. I'm disgusted. My prospective gf fit dey do the same thing this instance.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by ceegarcia: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Amazing undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by falcon01: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The reason you feel you are walking around with dry poo in your arse has to do with your not knowing how to wipe properly. As I jnformed the other guy, wiping is different from painting. There are YouTube videos to teach you these things, you know? undecided
I don't wipe, I wash! I'm an African Not an American and incase you don't know, washing in superior.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by seanwilliam(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2023
See as dem Dey argue on poo grin
Small time una go Dey post una pooing pics grin

Btw, only a foôl go Dey argue with kobojunkiee. Anytime u see her post, just Jump and pass

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Oga you just agree that the toilet in your office is substandard.
I’ve an office too and we have constant water flowing in the toilet, and we (most of the guys using the toilet) understand the importance of perfect hygiene. So everything is perfectly fine with the toilet in my office.
If get posted somewhere and the toilet is substandard I put it up to stand. This is better not just for alone, but for everyone as well. Because I can’t afford to have colleagues who go in and out of toilet without properly cleaning themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

May God save men from dirty women. You even thinking that tissue is luxury says it all about your background.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I already do that, so what is uneducated about that ? undecided
Lol, hahahahah
Are you for real?
You are the king dirtiness

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2023
falcon01:
I don't wipe, I wash! I'm an African Not an American and incase you don't know, washing in superior.
Oh OK! Africans are tremendously cleaner than oyinbos because Africans wash their butts everytime they go to the loo. It shows. undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by mysticwarrior(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2023
LOVEGINO:
U don ever rob yansh for wall? Try am and tank me later cheesy
chai, you be first grade any how person.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by kingthreat(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's certain that u grew up in a local environment..100% fact ...its a pity that the Ajebo chic met kpako

Not that. It is more about upbringing. My sisters were brought up to using water no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by lereinter(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
Modifire:

No be only OYIBO some christens are legends when it comes to not washing their poos off their asses when they visit the restroom

Idiotic comment from a fóól

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NBAjunior: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Oh OK! Africans are tremendously cleaner than oyinbos because Africans wash their butts everytime they go to the loo. It shows. undecided

Smelling thing 🤮🤮 I pity the guy wey day put gbola for that your body

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by ModeEbo(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Still yet woman Dey give them rimming steadily
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U must b a very local person... infact, a very very local person
Hahaha lmao
Local for doing what more than 90% of Nigerians do?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Modifire:

Why do you care so much? Is It untrue that some christens don't purify their privates with water when they visit the toilet?
That is very Incorrect. All Nigerians generally use water, it's a cultural thing.
Seeing that in speaking with a hateful, religiously bigoted soul, svck yourself & fvckoff

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Hahaha lmao
Local for doing what more than 90% of Nigerians do?
Back sometime in the 80s, 90s, 90% of Nigerians weren't doing that at all, as even my grandmother and folks in the village back then used toilet paper. What you have today is result of years of economic damage. grin
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Because poverty no gree una provide tissue paper. Have you ever washed your hands with soap and water after doing that? grin
Ofcourse we do
It's not about Poverty, it's about habit and culture.

In Ghana, even the poorest places use Tissue Paper, they don't use water their too, and after using the tissue paper, the put it in a separate bowl not even in the WC.
Even unlike Nigerians who Put it in the Water Closet, and flush the paper with, many Ghanaians -irrespective of rich or Poor- don't flush the toilet paper that has been used, they put it in a Bin & dispose it later or Burn it. Most times they Burn it

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:

That is very Incorrect. All Nigerians generally use water, it's a cultural thing.
Seeing that in speaking with a hateful, religiously bigoted soul, svck yourself & fvckoff
What culture? Back in my primary school days such things were taught only in IRK class for Muslim students. Now you boldly deem it culture? Na so culture dey flow for una?. undecided

Probably ask your parents and grandparents for facts abeg! undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

Very true lol… your bum wouldn’t be clean without water
It is interesting finding out that some Nigerians don't use this water style, this is something deeply embedded in us

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2023
descartes400:

No it's not good enough! When you uses paper on your black arse, you are actually painting your butt crack with shit just as how a painter uses brush to paint a wall grin
Anytime you get down with Oyinbo, male or female, you will see shiit in their Yansh Atleast 60% of the time
Except they have just bath and haven't pop after the last shower. Or the Girls or boys deliberately plan to come Have fun, so they clean Up before hand, including their Yansh & privates

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2023
Make una dey clean Yansh With water ooh
It feels better, try it for a few months, then trying going back to only tissue, it won't be okay.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Quite disgusting.... How can someone enter the office toilet with a small bottle of water and expect to come out clean? And for everytime those people entered the toilet, they rendered it unusable for decent people. It was an absolute mess!
Maybe in your Office, they have a small cup of water
But in other Offices or most offices toilets, for day to day staff, there is definitely bowl and other things in the Toilet there. Cos that's our habit.
One in make and female toilet. With soap, multiple bowls washed and changed Daily by the cleaners.
Or Atleast some sort of mechanism for carrying water in hand, like bottle water and stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stories That Touch The Heart! / Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.