Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... (8929 Views)

Burna Boy Grabs Girl With Big Yansh With Seyi Vibez In A Club / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
edimaan:
You don't need to twist the article to suit your narrative. The summary of the article is simply water is better than tissue paper. Period. There's no confusion about this. The medical experts have spoken. According to the medical experts, "It has been estimated that there are nearly 100 billion bacteria per gram of wet stool."Imagine that!! And you want to use only tissue paper to clean that! Swallow your pride please and accept the advice of the medical experts.
I am sorry I don't share your opinion of the article which read a lot like an opinion piece instead. Here's an article from a verifiable source https://www.menshealth.com/style/a19548207/clean-your-butt/
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
And here's a guide to correctly using Toilet Paper when wiping your butt, for those who confuse wiping with painting

https://www.cottonelle.com/en-us/tips-advice/bathroom-hygiene/how-to-wipe-your-butt
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by edimaan: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... this is very wrong. I grew up in a home where tissue is the norm. In fact I never knew about washing bum until my university days but then it doesn't make him local. It all boils down to choice and what ur comfortable with. Since I discovered washing I never went back because it leaves me feeling cleaner and fresher. I wipe with tissue first then wash afterwards. Don't tell me u have never heard of bidets toilets in this age shocked

If u don't wash don't be sitting on no niggaz face to avoid problems cos Jerusalem might be clean but if the back gates are stinking it affects it all grin

Nice one!
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Beverlyjean(f): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2023
Mecka:
dirty woman. Your husband will be trying shagging you

Peasant.... u and ur peasant parents cudnt afford common tissue ... ur poverty upbringing has destroyed u mentally ... to the extent that u still practice what humans practiced centuries ago... I also believe u peasants also never used cutlery to eat while growing up...u must hv used ur hands , sharing meals with ur hungry family in a bowl ...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Beverlyjean(f): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2023
NBAjunior:

Lol no make me laugh dirty ass b*tch na who day fvck you I pity

Peasants always think their opinion matters...just admit that ur parents cudnt afford it... I'm sure u also used chewing sticks πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...poverty bad sha
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Tombrown3(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Sigh! Just as wiping sweat off of you with a clean cloth or tissue during the day is clean enough way to take care of your face in between showers, so also is wiping with tissue clean enough. Unless ofcourse you don't know how to use tissue in wiping your butt clean. And yes, I can see how this would be a problem for many since it takes practice to know how to wipe clean without smelling of poo wherever you go afterwards. undecided

2. I suggest you focus on your very own hygiene there. Many of you proclaiming here that you always wash have yet to reveal exactly how you are able to maintain that supposed habit when you are away from your private bathroom or toilets at home. Do you go everywhere throughout your day with soap and water in your bags or what? . undecided

No one mentioned soap and water.
I stated above that you can make use of tissue paper on an emergency situations, it's not recommended, but when it's the only option you have, then it's fine.

You can never, i mean, never have your asss cleaner with tissue paper than with water. No matter how you wipe with tissue paper, you will always have particles left which can hardly be seen with the eyes sometimes. But it's there, especially for people with hairy asss.

Comparing asss wipe with body, is ridiculous to me. Bacteria grow 10x in between our asss because it's always closed and have little air around there. When you have those little particles left over after using tissue paper, it tends to grow rapidly in hours.

This experiment has been done many times, people who wipe with tissue, after 1 hours dipped a finger and noticed it smelt! There were no odour or foul smell on people who wiped with water.

Go and ask people who do MouthAction to explain more to you.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NBAjunior: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Peasants always think their opinion matters...just admit that ur parents cudnt afford it... I'm sure u also used chewing sticks πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...poverty bad sha

See this fool no need to follow yabalaft shit yansh b*tch argue just day play maybe na your parents broke I understand how you feel pele πŸ˜‚
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NBAjunior: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Peasant.... u and ur peasant parents cudnt afford common tissue ... ur poverty upbringing has destroyed u mentally ... to the extent that u still practice what humans practiced centuries ago... I also believe u peasants also never used cutlery to eat while growing up...u must hv used ur hands , sharing meals with ur hungry family in a bowl ...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Just admit you are a dirty girl not everyone was brought up by poor parents like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Beverlyjean(f): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
NBAjunior:

See this fool no need to follow yabalaft shit yansh b*tch argue just day play maybe na your parents broke I understand how you feel pele πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...the thing pain u sha ...oya run along peasant... we ain't on the same level ...
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Beverlyjean(f): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
NBAjunior:

Just admit you are a dirty girl not everyone was brought up by poor parents like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Using hands to eat...using chewing sticks , using water to wash ass like the Romans did 2000yrs ago πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. u must be captain caveman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NBAjunior: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...the thing pain u sha ...oya run along peasant... we ain't on the same level ...

We no fit be on the same level sef I know your parent couldn't afford the most common resources for you (water) and you grew up using plantain leaves to clean your butthole πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so you are having ptsd sorry ya that's y you day call people broke who on hotspot for you sef?
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Tombrown3:
No one mentioned soap and water.
I stated above that you can make use of tissue paper on an emergency situations, it's not recommended, but when it's the only option you have, then it's fine.

You can never, i mean, never have your asss cleaner with tissue paper than with water. No matter how you wipe with tissue paper, you will always have particles left which can hardly be seen with the eyes sometimes. But it's there, especially for people with hairy asss.
This your argument no get direction. Go back through the conversation to understand what is being debated abeg! undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Treassured: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Did u also use soap to wash ur ass??.. as someone rightly pointed out, only those that grew up in families that cudnt afford tissue use water to clean ass

Cleaning with Water still remain the best.

Even when I urinate. I usually clean up with Water talk more of Poooing.

Your assertion about Tissue Paper Isn't true. Many poor homes are filled with TP. It's not Just their tradition to Wipe with TP.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Treassured: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Habaa. This Is too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Career Woman Or House Wife: Which Is Better? / My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big And It Causes Me A Lot Of Pain – Woman Cries Out / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.