Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,610 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... (8963 Views)

Burna Boy Grabs Girl With Big Yansh With Seyi Vibez In A Club / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 2:31am On Apr 16, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I didn’t grow up washing my bum after pooping, I poo once daily, just before my morning shower. It’s till I got to Abuja I noticed that it’s common practice to wash up. People mostly don’t have toilet paper in their toilets, the few that have, the toilet paper is so coarse and would tear your ass. Na wash dem dey wash nyash for here.
I believe most of those who wash today grew up in homes where toilet paper was considered a luxury product, coupled with the fact that what eventually became available to wipe what was, as you described, uncomfortable. I recall that back in the 80s toilet paper, the good quality kind was once widely available and affordable. However, as the economic situation across the nation grew worse, some people experimented with various other ideas — I recall back during my boarding school days in the 90s, some used sticks and leaves. The Muslim students were the only ones who I majorly observed using water most of that time. So, it is possible to many more people began adopting the ablution style as time went by. My guess is OP may have grown up in such a home where the ablution idea was accepted as the norm. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by ireke(m): 3:11am On Apr 16, 2023
Exodus15v11:
No, they don't use water. They only use toilet paper and wet wipes. Very nasty. I wipe first then use water everytime. I'm a neat freak and love being clean at all times.

No, it's not.

To illustrate: after eating, can you wipe your plates/dishes and pots clean with just paper towel?

It totally depends on who is doing the cleaning. I can even use paper towel to clean oil from plastic not to talk of ceramic. I have the patience, dexterity and attention to details. It even borders on OCD grin. I can do the same with my cracks. When I used to wear pants, I usually do whites and I used to "go" more in the office than at home because I leave the house very early. Yet, I hardly had skid marks in my underwear.

I love water but the problem is that it must be from a tap before I can be comfortable with using it. Otherwise, I will think I did not wash my hands properly, and my hand hygiene is way more important to me than having a sparkling crack. Using tissue paper allows me to enjoy the best from both sides - clean up with TP and walk majestically to the tap to wash my hands. My approach may be different at home because I do not have to leave my washroom before getting water from the tap.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Lamanii22(f): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Obviously Not. Water feels cleaner
We don't feel comfortable after using Only toilet roll

Very true lol… your bum wouldn’t be clean without water

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by 3phase(m): 4:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Why do you care now about oyinbo arse? undecided
Na him type dey lick oyinbo arse
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Mecka: 5:52am On Apr 16, 2023
Lamanii22:

Very true lol… your bum wouldn’t be clean without water
can I see your bum?
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2023
ireke:

I love water but the problem is that it must be from a tap before I can be comfortable with using it. Otherwise, I will think I did not wash my hands properly, and my hand hygiene is way more important to me than having a sparkling crack. Using tissue paper allows me to enjoy the best from both sides - clean up with TP and walk majestically to the tap to wash my hands. My approach may be different at home because I do not have to leave my washroom before getting water from the tap.
Then use water from the tap? Or where do you get it from that makes you uncomfortable to not want to use it? Tap water aside, you can install something called a bidet in your bathroom (whether hand-held or electric). If not, then getting water from the bathroom tap should suffice. I've a bidet installed, but before this I always used water from the taps in the bathroom. So long as it's water, that's all that matters. As for not getting your hands clean, that's what liquid handsoaps are for and I actually love shopping for these. I look for ones that come in pretty bottles and smell really good, so for me they're fun to buy and fancy to look at, lol. You're supposed to wash your hands after using the washroom anyway (whether you use tp, water, or both). You can still get stuff on your hands with just the tp alone that you use. But if you use toilet paper first, then water like I do, then the hands shouldn't be too soiled, if at all, but they still need to be washed, of course. No one is saying to use water right away/not wipe first because that sounds messy and why you probably feel you don't wash your hands properly or that your hands aren't clean. In any case, washing the hands (proper handwashing technique involves lathering and rubbing every surface of the hands like the fingertips and fingernails, and for at least 20 seconds) with handsoap & water after using the washroom is important.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Most of Us in these parts don't do that.
We wash with water every single time after Toilet
Because poverty no gree una provide tissue paper. Have you ever washed your hands with soap and water after doing that? grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by kingthreat(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2023
I have met a girl that I had to teach how to use water to clean her bum after pooing. Girl was arguing that it is tissue or nothing untill I refused to have sex with her again that she started taking her hygiene seriously.

10 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2023
LOVEGINO:
U don ever rob yansh for wall? Try am and tank me later cheesy
Na corn cub or dry stick I dey use.
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2023
Modifire:

No be only OYIBO some christens are legends when it comes to not washing their poos off their asses when they visit the restroom
True
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. I have practised pretty much the same since my childhood. Wash my arse during showers and use toilet paper throughout the day. Is that somehow not good enough? undecided
Thats bad, your boxers or pants go dey smell sha

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Because you don't have access to toilet roll? undecided
But obviously water and soap is better than just tissue paper nau

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Water feels cleaner because you convinced yourself that it is though. What evidence do you have that using toilet rolls isn't clean enough? undecided
Are you even educated at all? After you finish eating food with your hands, just use tissue to clean your hands, no point using water to wash hands

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I am afraid I don't share your problem, so...um... yeah! undecided
No wonder some of una go just open yansh everywhere go just dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Painting? Seems you never learned how to wipe well and so you erroneously liken Wiping one's arse with tissue to Painting.. undecided
See am ignorant soul still arguing blindly

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Washing your nyansh with a cup of water after pooing is a total mess. I saw a lot of that in my office years ago. The purpose is completely defeated.

If you must use water to clean up, do it inside your bathroom at home with plenty of water.
You must be living in a place where water is scarce, since according to you water is only abundantly available at home.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by PreyingMantis(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You must be living in a place where water is scarce, since according to you water is only abundantly available at home.
Don't be silly! The office toilet wasn't designed to accommodate a bathroom. Just tell the world how you intend to come out clean after going to the toilet with 50cl bottle of water and messing up the whole place in the process of trying to clean up?

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Yes, particularly when it wasn't previously used for a greasy meal. Poo isn't at all greasy nor sticky. You vary the amount of tissue used in wiping depending on the situation. undecided
But you are definitely very dirty sha
You are dirty bro

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Modifire(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Christians? Are you a Muslim?
Why do you care so much? Is It untrue that some christens don't purify their privates with water when they visit the toilet?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Don't be silly! The office toilet wasn't designed to accommodate a bathroom. Just tell the world how you intend to come out clean after going to the toilet with 50cl bottle of water and messing up the whole place in the process of trying to clean up?
Instead of suggesting that people go home with dirty booty because your office is so poor that a simple hand washer can’t be arranged, why not better suggest that a simple bucket filled with water be made available in your toilet office toilet. Going about with shittt in your booty is plain dirty

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2023
LOVEGINO:
U don ever rob yansh for wall? Try am and tank me later cheesy
Hahahahahah
I did that one duty my childhood years in the jungle.
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
Quite disgusting.... How can someone enter the office toilet with a small bottle of water and expect to come out clean? And for everytime those people entered the toilet, they rendered it unusable for decent people. It was an absolute mess!
You must be working a very poor office environment that common water can’t be available

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by PreyingMantis(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You must be working a very poor office environment that common water can’t be available
If only you knew... Sometimes it's better to shut up than to open your mouth waaa and vomit nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Yes, particularly when it wasn't previously used for a greasy meal. Poo isn't at all greasy nor sticky. You vary the amount of tissue used in wiping depending on the situation. undecided
You guys need to be properly educated. Go find out , your poop contains a lot of grease. Much of the oil you consume daily eventually ends up in your poops

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Beverlyjean(f): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Obviously Not. Water feels cleaner
We don't feel comfortable after using Only toilet roll

U must b a very local person... infact, a very very local person
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Beverlyjean(f): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2023
kingthreat:
I have met a girl that I had to teach how to use water to clean her bum after pooing. Girl was arguing that it is tissue or nothing untill I refused to have sex with her again that she started taking her hygiene seriously.

It's certain that u grew up in a local environment..100% fact ...its a pity that the Ajebo chic met kpako
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
If only you knew... Sometimes it's better to shut up than to open your mouth waaa and vomit nonsense
Bro, it was you who commented here that there is no water arrangement in your office toilet to wash ones booty after poop!!! So you suggested the use of cleaning with water only while at home.
What more do I need to know?
The big question now is, if there’s no water arrangement for one to clean the booty how are we sure there is water to wash the hands after you must have used the tissue.
This really sounds disgusting sha

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's certain that u grew up in a local environment..100% fact ...its a pity that the Ajebo chic met kpako
So, not to properly wash up oneself after pooping is ajebo
No wonder most men are complaining that most Nigerian women yansh is always smelly
Una go dey use smelly yansh dey haunt men during love making. When the man refuse to stay after that one smelly episode you come here crying that men are scum this and that

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by falcon01: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I believe most of those who wash today grew up in homes where toilet paper was considered a luxury product, coupled with the fact that what eventually became available to wipe what was, as you described, uncomfortable. I recall that back in the 80s toilet paper, the good quality kind was once widely available and affordable. However, as the economic situation across the nation grew worse, some people experimented with various other ideas — I recall back during my boarding school days in the 90s, some used sticks and leaves. The Muslim students were the only ones who I majorly observed using water most of that time. So, it is possible to many more people began adopting the ablution style as time went by. My guess is OP may have grown up in such a home where the ablution idea was accepted as the norm. undecided
That's bullshit the main use of toilet paper is to prevent the water from splashing on My bum. Even if I do wipe with It, I have to wash feels weird walking around with dry poo in your buttcrack.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U must b a very local person... infact, a very very local person
Madam you not using water is plain dirty person here. That’s how una Dey carry smelly yansh upadan inside clothes

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NBAjunior: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Water and soap are the best when it comes to cleaning your bum after defecating they are more hygienic and healthy. imagine say you eat plantain and stew you come use tissue just clean your hand e go day neat? That applies to your butthole also

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2023
ireke:

It totally depends on who is doing the cleaning. I can even use paper towel to clean oil from plastic not to talk of ceramic. I have the patience, dexterity and attention to details. It even bothers on OCD grin I can do the same with my cracks. When I used to wear pants, I usually do whites and I used to "go" more in the office than at home because I leave the house very early. Yet, I hardly had skid marks in my underwear.

Oga all this crap you typed here actually sounds disgusting to me.
Where else are you supposed to get water from if not from tap?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Preffered Proffession You Want For Your Partner / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? / See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.