Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,430 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... (8962 Views)

Burna Boy Grabs Girl With Big Yansh With Seyi Vibez In A Club / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
ireke:

Oga, I typed crap because we are talking about crap. Abi? grin. On a serious note, do you have tap water faucet in your toilet stall at work? In the mall? I have not seen many like that.

In my own experience, I have not seen plenty toilets outside my home (or hotel) where the water faucet is right inside the toilet stall. What I have seen is people taking plastic water bottles into the toilet stall to clean up. Sometimes the bottle is as small as 500ml. Then you need to start posting reminders for them to remove the plastic bottle from the stall after use. That, to me, is disgusting.

As a principle, the hand that touches my bum doesn't touch anything else until it gets washed. It's easy to wash up, stand up and walk a few steps to the water faucet without touching anything if I was at home. If I was at work or anywhere else, I would have to at least pull my pants up first with the hand that I have not washed (with soap).
Please don’t misunderstand me
My assertion is limited to the spaces where I have control like my house and office. In my office for instance where I do not have my own personal toilet, thank God I’m placed well enough to set standards for all that get to use the toilet.
I understand that there are toilets in which the provision of water for cleaning the booty is not made. It actually cost nothing having a simple hand washer (pic attached)installed in such a place. I did that in the toilet of my current office and everything cost less than 6k plus workmanship for the plumber.
If there is one thing every reasonable mind learned during Covid it is that you can’t have a perfect cleaning without water. This I’ve known since my secondary days. As a matter of principle I can’t poop in a toilet that has no provision for me to clean with water, this is how important cleaning up with water is

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
9182736455O1999:
I've forgotten the name but there is one thing that you can fill with clean water, sit on it and wash your bum clean.
A bidet? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U must b a very local person... infact, a very very local person
Lol... this is very wrong. I grew up in a home where tissue is the norm. In fact I never knew about washing bum until my university days but then it doesn't make him local. It all boils down to choice and what ur comfortable with. Since I discovered washing I never went back because it leaves me feeling cleaner and fresher. I wipe with tissue first then wash afterwards. Don't tell me u have never heard of bidets toilets in this age shocked

If u don't wash don't be sitting on no niggaz face to avoid problems cos Jerusalem might be clean but if the back gates are stinking it affects it all grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by NBAjunior: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's certain that u grew up in the slum

Lol no make me laugh dirty ass b*tch na who day fvck you I pity
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
9182736455O1999:
I've forgotten the name but there is one thing that you can fill with clean water, sit on it and wash your bum clean.
Bidet.
That's Rarely seen In Nigeria
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Killbillz:
■ Lol... this is very wrong. I grew up in a home where tissue is the norm. In fact I never knew about washing bum until my university days but then it doesn't make him local. It all boils down to choice and what ur comfortable with.
Since I discovered washing I never went back because it leaves me feeling cleaner and fresher. I wipe with tissue first then wash afterwards. Don't tell me u have never heard of bidets toilets in this age shocked
■ If u don't wash don't be sitting on no niggaz face to avoid problems cos Jerusalem might be clean but if the back gates are stinking it affects it all grin
1. You first wipe with tissue then right after that you wash with water? Or are you instead saying you wipe and then maybe when you get back home , you wash during a shower? undecided

2. Are there functioning bidets installed in pretty much everywhere you use the toilet or what? undecided

3. What has wiping or washing to do with sitting on a person's face? Is that what humans use the butt for?, undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by ireke(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Please don’t misunderstand me
My assertion is limited to the spaces where I have control like my house and office. In my office for instance where I do not have my own personal toilet, thank God I’m placed well enough to set standards for all that get to use the toilet.
I understand that there are toilets in which the provision of water for cleaning the booty is not made. It actually cost nothing having a simple hand washer (pic attached)installed in such a place. I did that in the toilet of my current office and everything cost less than 6k plus workmanship for the plumber.
If there is one thing every reasonable mind learned during Covid it is that you can’t have a perfect cleaning without water. This I’ve known since my secondary days. As a matter of principle I can’t poop in a toilet that has no provision for me to clean with water, this is how important cleaning up with water is

las, las, we are both going to end up on the same side. We both agree that the only place where you have the luxury of wiping and washing in the most hygienic setting is the home.

I have never been fortunate enough to work in an organization where I can make decisions about the toilet setting. Maybe I wasn't bold enough to raise or maybe it's just one of the pains of working for big multinational.
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Mecka: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Is that person a female, that I've been going back & forth with
have you fùck a gal anally?
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Mecka: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You forgot to mention that the water splattered all over the place is in fact poo water from the wash process. lipsrsealed
you are dirty. I wonder what you smell back there

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mecka:
you are dirty. I wonder what you smell back there
Are you one of those eejits who go around sniffing the butts of complete strangers or what cause I have no clue why you would be wondering about such a thing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Mecka: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
motionarena:

Though I agree with you that using water makes you more clean that just using a toilet paper.

But some of your arguments make no sense oga.
I have been to headquarters of companies like Oando, Shell and some banks. And honestly in the rest room there is no provision for you to use running water to clean up after poo.

When you done you go to the separate wash hand and wash and dry your hands.
You don't expect dem to leave a bucket of water in the toilet as some users might mess up the place.

For myself I use water when am home but when am in public places I have to use a tissue and I make sure I wipe very well.

You saying individuals who use toilet paper in public rest rooms are dirty is very wrong bro.
just listen to yourself. You think faeces is water you can just wipe like that.
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Mecka: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bratislava, i need you here
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Mecka: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
JovialJune:
For goodness sake, tissue paper can never make the butthole 100% clean, use tissue paper first, water second, have a designated butt towel to clean water off when done, then wash your hands with soap and water, simple hygiene angry
for the first time, you spoke sense
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by JovialJune(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mecka:
for the first time, you spoke sense

You've never made sense in your miserable existence.

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Mecka: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It's certain that u grew up in the slum
dirty woman. Your husband will be trying shagging you
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by BRATISLAVA: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
PreyingMantis:
I use water to clean up at home... Plenty of water for that matter and soap. How do you achieve same in a public toilet that wasn't designed to accommodate such extras?

I'm surprised.

How do they expect to do the washing? Placing buttocks on a public toilet? Standing? How? And where will all the water go to? Where will they keep the soap? This sounds unhygienic already. The door and flush handles will be wet/greased with e. coli and hepatitis etc.

Imagining waterlogged toilet floors with faeces flecking the place. These French toilet use airs are amazing.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
motionarena:
■ Though I agree with you that using water makes you more clean that just using a toilet paper. But some of your arguments make no sense oga. I have been to headquarters of companies like Oando, Shell and some banks. And honestly in the rest room there is no provision for you to use running water to clean up after poo.

■ When you done you go to the separate wash hand and wash and dry your hands. You don't expect dem to leave a bucket of water in the toilet as some users might mess up the place. For myself I use water when am home but when am in public places I have to use a tissue and I make sure I wipe very well. You saying individuals who use toilet paper in public rest rooms are dirty is very wrong bro.
1. So we are being made to believe here that butt washing is a culture yet many of the facilities are not equipped for such culture meaning that OP and others who claim here that Nigerians have cleaner butts are in fact making things up. grin

2. Interesting! So wiping is in fact the most convenient even in Nigeria unless one spends 24/7 at home or only goes to the loo in his or her private space. undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Allisgud: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. I have practised pretty much the same since my childhood. Wash my arse during showers and use toilet paper throughout the day. Is that somehow not good enough? undecided
how u no go get crawcraw for yansh
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Allisgud: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
For those people who say they prefer to suck oyinbo pussy,u see ur life,how can u lick Nigeria babe who has long nails but use tissue to wipe how the thing go clean
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
Mecka:
have you?
Delete your comment ASAP. or I report you
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Allisgud: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:
Only Toilet paper, or sometimes wet wipes after Pooing 💩
Only wash ass after bathing in the showers
For those people who say they prefer to suck oyinbo pussy,u see ur life,how can u lick Nigeria babe who has long nails but use tissue to wipe how the thing go clean grin grin
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Allisgud: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
descartes400:

No it's not good enough! When you uses paper on your black arse, you are actually painting your butt crack with shit just as how a painter uses brush to paint a wall grin
🤣🤣For those people who say they prefer to suck oyinbo pussy,u see ur life,how can u lick Nigeria babe who has long nails but use tissue to wipe how the thing go clean

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Ikennaford: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
sacajawea:

Obviously Not. Water feels cleaner
We don't feel comfortable after using Only toilet roll
Just a dirty monk, and someone like wouldn't use soap to your hands after that shit
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Tombrown3(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Water feels cleaner because you convinced yourself that it is though. What evidence do you have that using toilet rolls isn't clean enough? undecided

Water Is cleaner abeg, let stop this debate.

I only encourage toilet roll when there is no water at hand. It has to be an emergency situation, and it's recommended to bath in the next 2 hours.

You can't wipe your assss with only tissue paper and expect it to be clean. Why do you think some of this girls have smely pvssy?

Let me not even say too much.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by sacajawea: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ikennaford:

Just a dirty monk, and someone like wouldn't use soap to your hands after that shit
Your grandfather, His Father, your mother and her father, dirty monks!
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allisgud:
■ how u no go get crawcraw for yansh
1. Did you know that craw-craw is practically unheard of, at least here in Oyinbo land where people wipe all through the day, and only wash during showers? undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tombrown3:
■ Water Is cleaner abeg, let stop this debate. I only encourage toilet roll when there is no water at hand. It has to be an emergency situation, and it's recommended to bath in the next 2 hours.
■ You can't wipe your assss with only tissue paper and expect it to be clean. Why do you think some of this girls have smely pvssy? Let me not even say too much.
1. Sigh! Just as wiping sweat off of you with a clean cloth or tissue during the day is clean enough way to take care of your face in between showers, so also is wiping with tissue clean enough. Unless ofcourse you don't know how to use tissue in wiping your butt clean. And yes, I can see how this would be a problem for many since it takes practice to know how to wipe clean without smelling of poo wherever you go afterwards. undecided

2. I suggest you focus on your very own hygiene there. Many of you proclaiming here that you always wash have yet to reveal exactly how you are able to maintain that supposed habit when you are away from your private bathroom or toilets at home. Do you go everywhere throughout your day with soap and water in your bags or what? . undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by edimaan: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Sigh! Just as wiping sweat off of you with a clean cloth or tissue during the day is clean enough way to take care of your face in between showers, so also is wiping with tissue clean enough. Unless ofcourse you don't know how to use tissue in wiping your butt clean. And yes, I can see how this would be a problem for many since it takes practice to know how to wipe clean without smelling of poo wherever you go afterwards. undecided

2. I suggest you focus on your very own hygiene there. Many of you proclaiming here that you always wash have yet to reveal exactly how you are able to maintain that supposed habit when you are away from your private bathroom or toilets at home. Do you go everywhere throughout your day with soap and water in your bags or what? . undecided

https://edmaths.com/why-you-should-stop-using-only-tissue-paper-to-clean-up-after-defecating/
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by edimaan: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tombrown3:

Water Is cleaner abeg, let stop this debate.

I only encourage toilet roll when there is no water at hand. It has to be an emergency situation, and it's recommended to bath in the next 2 hours.

You can't wipe your assss with only tissue paper and expect it to be clean. Why do you think some of this girls have smely pvssy?

Let me not even say too much.

Best comment! Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by edimaan: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
What reads like an opinion piece is what I should go by? undecided

It's not an opinion. It's the declaration of the medical experts.
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by Kobojunkiee: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
edimaan:
It's not an opinion. It's the declaration of the medical experts.
Seems you didn't bother to read the article for yourself. It in fact says nothing about hand washing your butt being a lot cleaner approach to cleaning up after pooping. Unless, you are attempting to convince us that bidets are in fact installed everywhere you go, I suggest you pay attention to comments instead. undecided
Re: Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... by edimaan: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Seems you didn't bother to read the article for yourself. It in fact says nothing about hand washing your butt being a lot cleaner approach to cleaning up after pooping. Unless, you are attempting to convince us that bidets are in fact installed everywhere you go, I suggest you pay attention to comments instead. undecided

You don't need to twist the article to suit your narrative. The summary of the article is simply water is better than tissue paper. Period.

There's no confusion about this. The medical experts have spoken.

According to the medical experts, "It has been estimated that there are nearly 100 billion bacteria per gram of wet stool."

Imagine that!! And you want to use only tissue paper to clean that!

Swallow your pride please and accept the advice of the medical experts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samklef Reacts To Nude Photoshoot Of A Mother & Her Little Son. PHOTOS / “after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.