Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner (1727 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2023
The worst place to meet a partner is ONLINE, damn it is full of lows of lows.

Both males and females

As a guy ready for a relationship, avoid online girls because you will definitely see a hookup girl.

As a girl looking for a relationship, avoid online because you are not definitely meeting a rich dude that will take you serious.

Chances that Decent girl meet Rich dude online is less than 1%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by lalanice(f): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2023
It's how nairaland gave room for dumb people to open threads

There are few decent girls everywhere, both online and offline just be a good person and pray to find a good person, you can find them anywhere. Even amongst prostitutes.

But most of you boys your minds are already contaminated so you'll never find anything good because your mindset will always make you contaminate it

4 Likes

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2023
I think church is also the worst place to meet a partner nowadays... Some do get lucky, but the rest only have sob stories to tell... grin grin grin

Those church brothers in suits and those sisters in stilettos would do you bad while preaching the word of God to you.

They'd use the Bible to manipulate you...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
lalanice:

There are few decent girls everywhere, both online and offline just be a good person and pray to find a good person, you can find them anywhere. Even amongst prostitutes.

But most of you boys your minds are already contaminated so you'll never find anything good because your mindset will always make you contaminate it

Ode read and understand you say NO

You no see where I write the chance are less than 1%.

People meet life partners online no doubt so the chances is not zero

Werey fish brain even say among prostitute.
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I think church is also the worst place to meet a partner nowadays... Some do get lucky, but the rest only have sob stories to tell... grin grin grin

Those church brothers in suits and those sisters in stilettos would do you bad while preaching the word of God to you.

Nice contribution πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Blesphil(f): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
They are good people online.

[Aquote author=Alvelt14 post=122546334]The worst place to meet a partner is ONLINE, damn it is full of lows of lows.

Both males and females

As a guy ready for a relationship, avoid online girls because you will definitely see a hookup girl.

As a girl looking for a relationship, avoid online because you are not definitely meeting a rich dude that will take you serious.

Chances that Decent girl meet Rich dude online is less than 1%[/quote]
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by lalanice(f): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Alvelt14:

Ode read and understand you say NO

You no see where I write the chance are less than 1%.

People meet life partners online no doubt so the chances is not zero

Werey fish brain even say among prostitute.
it is not the worse place it's as good and bad as any other place. That's my opinion but as dem no train you well you must display. Enjoy
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by VinnyBaba: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:

Totally agree with you.πŸ‘

But it's wrong for a Person to be finding Marriage partner inside Church. sad

The People u see in Nite clubs, Bars and even Brothels will still Dress Moderately and go to Church on Sunday. cheesy

So Nobody should expect Church goers to be HOLY. 😏

1 Like

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by faithfull18(f): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Well, the same persons offline are the ones online, they simply bought data, created social media profiles etc. and came online.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigeria!!!!

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
lalanice:
it is not the worse place it's as good and bad as any other place. That's my opinion but as dem no train you well you must display. Enjoy

See this werey girl

You came to my thread, label me as dumb but you obviously can not take what you dish out.

So I ask dem train you well?

Pained mofo

Koshi, I do not care about your opinion again

Learn how to interact in a good manner first

lalanice:

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Blesphil:
They are good people online.

Sure, but bad people / unserious people / scammers are like the 99%

So what are the chances
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
faithfull18:
Well, the same persons offline are the ones online, they simply both data, created social media profiles etc. and came online.

Same people but likely different personalities

A hookup girl can claim virgin online

A broke guy can claim rich

A guy can easily claim girl too

Online can be very deceptive
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by faithfull18(f): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Alvelt14:

Same people but likely different personalities

A hookup girl can claim virgin online

A broke guy can claim rich

A guy can easily claim girl too

Online can be very deceptive

What makes you think they can't pretend offline too, just pray not to jam some people.
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
faithfull18:

What makes you think they can't pretend offline too, just pray not to jam some people.

Then I asked again what are the chances if it is online you will meet a preferred life partner?
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by faithfull18(f): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Alvelt14:

Then I asked again what are the chances if it is online you will meet a preferred life partner?
I don't know but I think you get to meet more people online than you would offline without the location barrier.

In other words, searching both online and offline should suffice.
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Blesphil(f): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Don't you think your 99% is exaggerating?. The same people we meet offline are the same people online

Alvelt14:

Sure, but bad people / unserious people / scammers are like the 99%

So what are the chances
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Allisgud: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Alvelt14:

Both males and females

so u have to be rich as a guy before u take a lady serious
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
faithfull18:

I don't know but I think you get to meet more people online than you would offline without the location barrier.

In other words, searching both online and offline should suffice.

And I guarantee you, so far it is offline you will meet more and more unpleasant fellows disguising. You will most likely be scammed.
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allisgud:
so u have to be rich as a guy before u take a lady serious

No boss

That’s what most lady want.

1 Like

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by MasterShifu010(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:

You took the words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by MechanicMike: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Blesphil:
Don't you think your 99% is exaggerating?. The same people we meet offline are the same people online

angry
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by MechanicMike: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Blesphil:

So u loooookin for husband on nairaland... corrrrrrrect?...are u lightskin?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by BRIMBRAM: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:

Experience is the best teacher. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Blesphil(f): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2023
I am not looking for husband on nairaland.

MechanicMike:

So u loooookin for husband on nairaland... corrrrrrrect?...are u lightskin?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by MechanicMike: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Blesphil:
I am not looking for husband on nairaland.

STOP LYING JORRRRR. Of course u hear looking for men's. This is Yor shance to make MOINEY & the GOOOD news for u is am a Londoner.techinally this means u can easily get me...and juss in case u ask...yes I have MOINEY!!((THANK ME LATER) smiley
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Blesphil(f): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
undecided
MechanicMike:

STOP LYING JORRRRR. Of course u hear looking for men's. This is Yor shance to make MOINEY & the GOOOD news for u is am a Londoner.techinally this means u can easily get me...and juss in case u ask...yes I have MOINEY!!((THANK ME LATER) smiley
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by MechanicMike: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Blesphil:

undecided

did I mentions I drive BMW...juss in case u ask? anyways was Yor phone nomba & when is the best time to call smiley

1 Like

Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Alvelt14(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
MechanicMike:

did I mentions I drive BMW...juss in case u ask? anyways was Yor phone nomba & when is the best time to call smiley

I say worst place to find life partner is online, u still dey toast babe online

Carry your leg or BMW go talk to them offline

Blesphil no gree for him oo

Well I will be here sha
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by MechanicMike: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Alvelt14:

Well I will be here sha

angry
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by MechanicMike: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Alvelt14:

Both males and females

bro please go n watch blue film!!!!! (no ofeincse) angry
Re: Worst Place To Meet A Life Partner by Blesphil(f): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
I don tell am say i no de look for husband, he is saying am lying. Make him continue 😁

Alvelt14:

Well I will be here sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S College Students Raise Money To Send Their Guard On Holiday To Nigeria (Vid) / Ladies Help Me Out!what Will You Do? / Describe Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.