Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time (55865 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Regex: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
When I tell people marriage has outlived it's purpose, they call me mad.

All these could have been avoided if he had just kept her as a partner.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Enemyofpeace: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
erico2k2:

Story, if conji hold U any hole is a hole grin grin
including keyhole?
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by lekbel09(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
sisisioge:

Pls paste the links again, I want to go read the outcome of the divorce. This is not working as is. Thanks.
Remove the T before https

Thttps://www.nairaland.com/7655093/friend-currently-going-through-divorce

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by ahnie: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
IyaTola you need to change.apparentlyeverything about you is fake.
Fake life
Fake write ups
Identify theft
Plagiarism
Pimping cartel(you present fake pictures,dupe men then zonk them out)

I fear who nor fear you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by id4sho(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
5starsgeneral:
I went through this in UK few years ago. My story is 100% similar to this guy’s story. I went through hell…

I went through hell in family court. Social workers, Cafcas and family court system are behind women already but in my own, i fought like a biblical David.

In my own case, she left my kids behind to punish me. She withdrew all the money in the Account and left. It was my mum who was sending money to me to feed my kids…
Sorry about your ordeal. Thank God u r alive.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by JONSYN7154: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:
IyaTola you need to change.apparentlyeverything about you is fake.
Bursted 😀😀😀
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by onatisi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
tell him to relocate back to nigeria, his life, and his head will reset. nothing big deal

[quote author=IyaTola post=122550192][/quote]
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by MrAgbako: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
sisisioge:

Thank you, went to read it again but there was no follow up on what eventually happened to the guy. Didnt see my comment though grin.
Ah shey u dey wine me ni? Your comment is the fifth or sixth on that post nah abi nah this thing?

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by olu111: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
I have gone through this, 3 years ago last week, I am still recovering from it as it takes time to rebuild yourself. Tell your friend to take a step back, regroup and rebuild himself by first step back from the situation, leave your kids for now, I know its difficult because I have also been through it and I did not talk or see my children for 8 months strait.

Tell him to get a job, get himself busy to take his mind off a little bit, stay clear off that woman and her premises, because once there is a case against you, its difficult to fight to get your kids, then get a good accommodation after saving money, then he's now in a better place to start seeing your children.

Tell him to arrange for a lawyer to write on arrangements with the children, I know his ex will not respond to this, it's only for evidence purposes. He should then go to the children school at the closing time to insist on picking up his children if is name is on their birth Certificate, as the school can not stop him if he's registered on the birth certificate.

He should be ready to create a scene, I know no one want this for their Children, but he should not fight or talk to his ex, but only insist on taking the children or she should get the Social services in to settle the situation.

He should ensure not to shout or give any attitude that will be termed as harassment, so as to avoid police case as issues with children is a civil case and police doesn't get involved. The social service will help fill for emergency hearing at the court within days.

Again it's very important to stay away from his Ex so as to rebuild his reputation and perspective about him. Also before he goes to school, he should also report to the nearest police station that he intends to go to his children school, but want the police to be aware because of the history with his ex, as she might call the police to lie about harassment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by MT: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2023

Most cases on Nairaland that includes "My Friend" ends up to be the Op's story. Just saying.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by MrAgbako: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
See am here😂
@sisisioge

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by ahnie: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Bursted 😀😀😀
Yes he knows m saying the truth.i m sure some nairalanders too have bn victims.he's a guy with balls mascurading as a lady

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by advanceDNA: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Romanoff:

The woman just woke up one day and said "hmmn, I have a loving and caring husband, he's such a good husband and a loving father to our kids, I am so happily married, a happy marriage is too sweet, I want some violence, let me destroy this happy home".

🤣

Go to travel section and see why women, not just Nigerian women do exactly what u describe.. its the system in advanced nations.

The same system that empower children to treat parents that love them like trash makes women do these things to men.......U women like to paint a picture that u only behave badly when u are triggered... its not true ...there are naturally, wicked, greedy, entitled women out there that look out only for themselves even in marriage...

In the uk...Single women with kids, with documented history of abuse (weda real or doctored pattern) can get free houses and benefits if the husband is not in the picture...( why do u think these women quickly call the police?)

..they deliberately want to create pattern of abuse....call the police because thats how to document the patter ....over time they can become the property of the system...

There was a live video of a police in a nigerian Scottish church telling nigerian women to stop creating false pattern of abuse and reporting their husband just because they want to take possession of property or become paid by the system.... beleive it if u want

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Emmanuel909090: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
olabrinks:
Because he is your friend, you have painted him to be the victim. Are these allegations or did he actually commit all these things listed? What exactly pushed the wife to divorce him and are there any ways they can reconcile, because it’s going to be a very very long battle for him starting afresh.

potiphar believed his wife, and Joseph suffered.

Reading all this allegations it's obvious the woman now has a good job and feels she needs a life without the man.

From a real life story same as this, it's obvious she is a wicked woman, and with time she will regret her actions.

Believe a bitter woman's words at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by ShaqFu: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Well it is what it is. If he was in Nigeria, I'm sure she the wife would have been kicked out of the house.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by madridguy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Do you mean he came back empty handed or why selling outdated wallpapers?

MrCuteking:
Same thing happened to my customer. He was in Canada. His Nigerian wife showed him shege so he had to retire back to Nigeria. Now he sells outdated wallpapers. I charge him less than the rest because he's yet to stand.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Many things dey happen for that abroad. So you cannot arrest her for taking away all your money?

5starsgeneral:
I went through this in UK few years ago. My story is 100% similar to this guy’s story. I went through hell…

I went through hell in family court. Social workers, Cafcas and family court system are behind women already but in my own, i fought like a biblical David.

In my own case, she left my kids behind to punish me. She withdrew all the money in the Account and left. It was my mum who was sending money to me to feed my kids…

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by JONSYN7154: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:

Yes he knows m saying the truth.i m sure some nairalanders too have bn victims.he's a guy with balls mascurading as a lady
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by sisisioge: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
MrAgbako:
See am here😂
@sisisioge

It is well o....I pity the poor guy. The thing is most Nigerian guys want to treat their marriages like they do in Nigeria completely forgetting that expectations are different in the abroad. Women are extremely powerful when it comes to marriage and so men need to handle marriage with wisdom and protect themselves. A woman will not worship you in abroad. She will not allow herself to be subservient to you. She will not condone cheating, bullying and domestic violence from you. She will not allow you turn her into a maid. Once you know this, your life will be peaceful.

Unfortunately, while Nigerian women were taught to be submissive and good women in naija, the men were not trained to be kind and fair to their women. The norm is once there is an unrest in a marriage, naija folks will boldly sweep the man's fault under the carpet while advising the woman to "bear" it. No wonder they become tigresses at the first sign of freedom abroad...naija men better stop marrying abroad to avoid learning the hard way as these women are out to draw blood when scorned. Or they can change their ways.

It is well....nothing beats fairness in any relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by AngelicBeing: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
:@ sukkot has been vindicated again, sukkot food don done oo, it seems UK na dead zone, l have a family member whose 2kids have lived in England for over 20 years and yet their mum is going through difficult times in Nigeria, British Empire don kpafuka oo, frustration, divorce, broken marriages etc shocked

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Saviourfresh: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Move back to Nigeria Asap.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Eniitankorede: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2023

He should have transferred all his property and money to his mother. Remember Hakimi! Now it’s too late. Women are very calculative when they want to slam divorce on you. He needs to seek for free legal aid from government. The lawyer should seek access to his children. Does the house belong to him or rented? He can also apply for universal credit to help with finances before getting a new job.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by pinkasso: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
I'm guessing that the guy no won do care work...maybe ego issues and that's a sure way for divorce...he was only playing with 🔥

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by OloyeVIII: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
chai! see my people.. they forgot the op stole the story and are busy arguing .... instead of calling out the op. This is the same method used in politricking you.. Wake up
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by pappilo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
I went through the same shit 4 years ago. This was with a woman I came to the UK with on the same plane 20 years prior. We were only so young and went through everything together. We knew each other's secrets. Everything!

Although the live had fizzled out we still kept a united front for the sake of the kids and we needed each other financially as were used to a certain standard of living. When this woman did a BA course and landed a job that doubled her salary, I became an obstacle and she showed me pepper.

3 days after I left the house, this woman brought her boyfriend to the house and he was busy sucking her kitty in the bathroom with my children in the house (found this out in texts messages collected during disclosure)

This woman and her boyfriend show me pepper. Dem drag me reach crown court with jury trial but man buss case! 6 counts and all not guilty. Do you believe this woman came to court to testify against me on behalf of her boyfriend. She was ready for me to go to prison because it was claimed I assaulted her boyfriend and smashed up his car.

I sabi this woman secret o and could have finished her life in this same UK but I could never bring myself to repay her evil with evil. This is where men differ from women. She was ready to finish me totally by somebody up there no gree am

Today I am living my best life and wouldnt have it any other way. Too many women in my life professing their love but I don overwise. Dem sister don show me as e dey go.

If the biyatch is reading cah I know she is on Nairaland; Please clear out the dirty plates from under your bed and stop wearing one Primark thong for 10 years. Pata wey dey change from black to dark brown to red to camoflague

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by MarketDispatch: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Which evidences for defence does your friend have? First thing for him is to try to get a Job...if not, living in UK without a Job is not for the faint hearted.
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Xammie001(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Different Strokes for Different FOLKS
But if the above mentioned happens to be your BROTHER or SON is this the question You'd ask?

olabrinks:
if he has committed adultery, physically violent, drug addict.. you don’t think that’s enough to divorce?
Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
1. Tell your friend to get in his knees and pray to God to fight his battle
2. His should get a lawyer ot for cheap- there are lawyers who are willy to fight for fathers
3. He should not give up, still respect the laws but at thr same time still find a way to reach his children without breaking the law. R.g sending his kids an email or text or letters
4. He should get a job and keep his mind occupied so he will not be idle and he can make dsome omoney

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by PressyKcee: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Is he guilty of any of the allegations? No reasonable individual wakes up one morning and divorces his or her partner... Something must have triggered it. The UK government too ain't daft. When an issue is reported, it must have been investigated and the said husband is most likely to have been found guilty of one of these.

Will you advise your sister to stay in a marriage where she is being threatened, physically abused and raped?

Before you present an issue to the UK police, they will investigate it and she must have provided evidence to that effect. Will you rather she stays there and die??

If the man is guilty of either of the allegations he was accused of, he deserves what if got. If he isn't guilty, karma will visit the woman.

However, I don't think the UK government is daft and will not just penalize a person without investigations.

There are always two sides to a story. The man wasn't a good husband and father and she woke up one morning and accuses him of things he did not do or has never intended.

I don't side with any gender. When I see a woman who gets it wrong, I tell her to her face... The same goes for a man.

Here, I can't judge... Because you're just a third party. You are neither the wife nor the husband. No one can tell what's going on in a relationship or marriage except the two parties involved.

I know of the wife of my brother's friend that was deported from Canada because she was found to be violent and a threat to the husband's life.

Saying that Western culture supports women even when they are guilty is a lie and fallacy.

Though the Western government pay close attention to women because of the tendency of men to get easily violent because the believe they're strong being. And you won't blame culture for protecting the life of a lady from intending doom. Or do you want them to fold their arms and watch the lady get killed? Let's be honest with ourselves and be unbiased. I know most of you will not hesitate to headbutt anyone that harms your sister, using my brothers as a case study... They won't hesitate to give any man that gets violent at me an uppercut... That's how it is everywhere.

Nobody is perfect. So get a partner that is teachable and ready to let go and work on their flaws to make the marriage and relationship work.

Above all, communicate, communicate, communicate, communicate.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
I no dey pity any man wey marry for abroad.....
Let him use SNIPER abegg

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time by Xammie001(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
True dear
But lets assume this is true. having witnessed many Nigerian Women do that Nigeria Men is the so called Western world is it Right?
Many at times i see Ladies as selfish being and all they want is for themselves alone and nothing else they just wait for the right moment to make it OBVIOUS

Exodus15v11:
In situations like this, the account of only only one party is nothing close to sufficient. That it's coming from you sef and not him means it's a biased, third-party account, which is obvious throughout your post. The woman must have her own side of the story and could perhaps be the victim in all of these. In these cases, it's always best to hear from both parties and do your due diligence in determining the truth before taking sides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.