Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? (50535 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by sonnie10: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
None for now
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Akinbahm(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!

Marry the two and thank me later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by AllMight(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
ednut1:
The one in America. Do you know her values and mindset Has she been to Nigeria before How una wan meet to get to know each other Ogbeni Toyin na you future wife

1Sharon:
If you're in Nigeria and one is in the states, how is it going to work? Why is she an option?
I'll be traveling often there and also she have a Nigerian heritage which is a plus.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
None! You never serious about your life yet! undecided

If you had a clear cut direction and purpose in life, you would easily know the one that perfectly aligns with your life pursuits. That's if any of them does.

I'm not even talking about love (that's an idiot's daydream)!

So, don't waste their time... Forget both of them, and find your path! You'll also find your true partner along there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by czarr(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!
its clear that your mind is with toyin, na why you dey laff abroad off.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Kubin: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Try and nack those girls before you regret it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by lekan3531(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Guy no dey whine us...... U knw the lady u love among two of Dem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Dexy4yah(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Deep inside you, you know the one that is good for you.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ImoleNaija: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
This OP is confused walahi grin. Maybe na one go even gree to date you.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
based in the limited information and options available toyin seems more like it. u can decide anything on the other girl since she's not in Nigeria and u probably don't know each other well enough.

Bt from what I observe I don't even know if u genuinely like any of them. undecided
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Okoroawusa: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
You never serious. When you serious we go know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by czarr(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Goodlady:

None is suitable.
You don't know if they have other admirers and they ll take them before you.
That's how a guy was disturbing saying he loved me since 2020 and he didn't know why he didn't come early. Too late for the poor boy
what is poor about the boy, he did not lose anything...he probably dodged a bullet...the poor boy is the one unfortunate to be with you...the guy is probably chilling with a baddie somewhere nice and you are here thinking he lost something....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by fabolouz1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Toyin.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Freelancerr(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Just de play.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by otuomasirichi: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
😎

Rejected!!!

Reason: they are Yoruba ladies.

If you know you know ☝️

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by emiika: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
the one on the left

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by jayAjoku(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
tell toyin you desire her sexually and see her reaction.

Tell the same thing a negative response will give you the answer you need
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by seanwilliam(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Go for the one that will respect, submit and give you peace of mind.

If you’ve got your shi together, I don’t think you should consider women’s financial status . But if she has the bolded kon get money join, then it’s a win win. Just that I doubt if that kind women Dey.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by confydoedowaye(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

Who do you perceive respects you more, love you more, and you love more?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by owoshuyi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pray to God and ask Him. He will be the best person to choose for you cause He knows what's best for you, not a nairalander like me and others here. Wish you the best.

AllMight:

Honest advice please!

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by tunize(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
With the way you are going you might end up losing both

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by dostr4(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight
I think you should should be full invested on / with Sarah .
Toyin can be that supportive friend , you won't know you needed
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Lovenorth: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Based on your write-up you implicitly love Toyin more so go for her and have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Ubdavis(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
The same way u feel both of them would accept you, also pay attention to the fact that both of the can reject u too
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Bimpe29: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pray vehemently over it.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by DriveByKiller: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
mugu

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Awwache: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Rejected!!!

Reason: they are Yoruba ladies.

If you know you know ☝️
grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Melonsmasher: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Describing both ladies here and hoping to make a right decision from it is dumb
wtf is wrong with some people.
Seeking for advice in this platform on whom to marry or not is utterly stupid
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ProphetM0hammad: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

Go for both of them, if not you'll surely regret it
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Love800(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Take anyone most especially ur spec. As far u have money no probs.

No woman love u unconditionally

Is ur money that they love

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Very funny responses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Awillologo: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Love800:
Take anyone most especially ur spec. As far u have money no probs.

No woman love u unconditionally

Is ur money that they love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.