Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? (50516 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Alonso91(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Base on what you wrote up there,you haven't gotten either of them and you could still end up loosing both
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Evidenx(m): 6:42am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!
chase the two of them,and make your choice after a while.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by harmony75: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2023
You seems so unserious, you're counting your chicks before it hatch. You're not even dating you're asking silly questions!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by DeGLORIOUS: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
Omo!!! The classmate is like 2yrs younger
2 years younger is not even ok for me. Remember you are talking about woman
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by joyousever(f): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2023
Quit that archaic/childish mindset of yours, people don't reason like that these days!
Who told you if you marry your agemate she'll later look like your mother or elder sister? I have seen so many women who are older than their spouses and their husbands actually look older than them. Soo it's a matter of how the lady takes care of herself!!

Bahamas95:
I wonder why some guys get married or consider getting married to their classmates. Most classmates are agemates, I can never get married to my agemate. Most women age faster than men, later in life your wife would look like your elder sister or mum.

I met some of my secondary school classmates sometime ago, you won't even believe we were classmates. They all look more matured than me, fat and all that......My girlfriend even called one aunty grin. I know I will also call their husbands bros because I am very sure they'll be far older than me.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by joyousever(f): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2023
Good question for the archaic thinker who keeps deceiving himself that he's so young, everyone is older than he is and he and his so called girlfriend won't grow old!
SMH! What a delusion.

ednut1:
you young girlfriend wont get old too Is marriage all about looks So if a lady is family oriented, builder and manager of finances, good mother material etc. na young tik tok slay queen you go pick over her

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Solocoin: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:
I wonder why some guys get married or consider getting married to their classmates. Most classmates are agemates, I can never get married to my agemate. Most women age faster than men, later in life your wife would look like your elder sister or mum.

I met some of my secondary school classmates sometime ago, you won't even believe we were classmates. They all look more matured than me, fat and all that......My girlfriend even called one aunty grin. I know I will also call their husbands bros because I am very sure they'll be far older than me.
That is not true. People look old because of stress and lack of proper feeding. Nobody is well feed that will look old. Women look old but it's men that also die before them.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Zinpat: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!

Go for Toyin. At least u v known her for some time
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Ellasure: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:
What if both of them accept without hesitation? cheesy

Don't live in a Dreamland ask them first and think later. You never know with women is a good old saying.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Solocoin: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Between the two who do you love most. Between the two who is more compatible with you? Between the two who's vision or mission Allie with yours? When you know it you'll know the one to choose.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by bisiswag(f): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Look at them, confused lots. Demeaning women, shouting hakimis name everywhere like their hero yet they are busy seeking advice on whom to be yoked with or maybe whom to subjugate and gaslight in the house to make them feel like men. Safe to say all those who make such demonic comments against women are INCELS. Check that up and don't mention me cos I won't bother replying you!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

Awwwn

Go for that village girl wey dey trip for you
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by IamANigerianMan: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet.
This is only place that got me laugh
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Ellasure: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2023
Sometimes in the journey of life, your classmates are very good guidance because you are coming from the same background and experience therefore your journey going forward is better focused.

When you pick a stranger from very different backgrounds you then need time to gel together. And women are very good to cover there background for ever. Most successful men marries from their neighbourhood ie church, schools, old school, market centre etc.

Don't stay in Nigeria and marry someone living abroad, irrespective.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by airprinz(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Dude's mind is on the first lady she mentioned not the Yankee lady

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by BigBen23(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2023
Keep in touch with both. Na man you be

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ValarHussle: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:
What if both of them accept without hesitation? cheesy

Hmm. Are you a fine looking dude?

Cos, if you are, they'll both probably agree to being with you in a relationship.

Do you have great personality? They'll probably say yes, too.

You're gonna have to test them on your values.
So, what are your values?

That's how you find who you can be with.

Keep this in mind too... it's not about the great qualities that they have...

It's about the not-so-great qualities that you don't mind living with...
and maybe, the not-so-great qualities, you find adorable.

You get it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yo! Keep us updated. smiley

Who knows, this might turn into a Korean type story grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by zionzoe(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2023
bisiswag:
Look at them, confused lots. Demeaning women, shouting hakimis name everywhere like their hero yet they are busy seeking advice on whom to be yoked with or maybe whom to subjugate and gaslight in the house to make them feel like men. Safe to say all those who make such demonic comments against women are INCELS. Check that up and don't mention me cos I won't bother replying you!
Do you have a son ?

Sure you have a Dad and maybe he is a good Man.

The thing is you sound too protective of your gender.

One thing I know is that... there is always something to learn.

Meanwhile, what attracted me to your comment is because you said no one should.

It is all sweet if you watch the narrative without taking sides.

Ma binu.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ValarHussle: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2023
BigBen23:
Keep in touch with both. Na man you be

Hmm.
Seems like a good idea. 🤔

But for how long?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by pansophist(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2023
ednut1:
you young girlfriend wont get old too Is marriage all about looks So if a lady is family oriented, builder and manager of finances, good mother material etc. na young tik tok slay queen you go pick over her

Women are far more Judgemtal of a man's look than a man will ever be on a woman's look. At least a brother is willing to consider a lady due to her good behaviour.

How many good short men are ever being in love before? You think the cosmetic industry is a multi billion one because women only wants to look good but don't require it from men? Lol

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ValarHussle: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2023
sniperr007:

Explore both

The one that agrees and gives you peace

Follow that one

Like Dora the Explorer? 🤔
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by nastyesco(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Go for the one with the bugger breast…breast is life
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by BerniceIma: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2023
pryme:

Go for the one that Appreciates you more and always looking out for your interest and willing to help you grow.
Wise advice.
Go for the one with the higher level of wisdom.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Goodlady(f): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2023
Mcslize:

Chaaiii some of you ladies lack conscience sha. And you can't even console the innocent boy. You will even be mocking him.

In fact, I don tell myself say ladies lack conscience and they are more heartless than men.
Women are with good hearts. The evil of men spoiled everything
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Mcslize:

Ednut, will you choose an old cargo with many baggages over a fresh wine?
the young ones have baggage too. Marriage is more than looks na
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by DaveHarry(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2023
I know you are a religious person but don't know if your religion permit having two or more wives.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by samwillyco1(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Goodlady:

None is suitable.
You don't know if they have other admirers and they ll take them before you.
That's how a guy was disturbing saying he loved me since 2020 and he didn't know why he didn't come early. Too late for the poor boy

Trash trash and trash.

You called a man that can feed you comfortably a poor boy, you need help.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Emperor5(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Going into relationship with both wouldn't be a bad idea from there you can choose the best.
Don't be surprise, the moment you take any of them serious in relationship that is when u will begin to see some weird attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by cybriz82(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2023
ednut1:

You dey mind person wey never get gfrnd🙄
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Anonymoususher: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

The wife and family you marry into will determine how far you will go in life.

Use your tongue to count your teeth that's all I have to say
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by czarr(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Get out
grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Anonymoususher: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:

Hahhahaha. We have similar mindset. I can never have a serious relationship with my classmates talk more of a girl that I don't give well over 6yrs gap.

A friend of mine got married to a lady he is 3yrs older than, she has a child now and whenever I see both of them I just laugh. She looks like her aunty grin

Also she doesn't respect her much. You talk one she talks plenty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.