Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? (50521 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Mcslize: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Women are with good hearts. The evil of men spoiled everything

What do you expect when most ladies prefer bad boys over the good ones. They will see a guy that cares about them but will choose to follow the casanova one that doesn't give a fvck about them. You see? Just like that one you're mocking now who cares about you.

You've succeeded recruiting him into the brutal I don't give a fvck casanova gangs that only want to score points with you ladies.

We really need to turn back the hands of time when people genuinely fall in true love. So you see!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by nedumscot(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!
Take your time and Follow your heart
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Shadysen: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
Both have been usefull to me in various ways
Then marry two of them as you are confused, Nobody will make a choice for you or are you a kid?
Come dont disturbed us again with this matter!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by sucess001(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:
1. Toyin - She was my former classmate and friend back in school. She currently works in a bank as a CFC Agent. We met late last year during our school old student get together, we exchanged contact and kept in touch regularly. Our vibes have been good and encouraging. She had helped me very well many times since then. I'd say we are more than friends but ambigously because i haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, though i have taken her out before on val day. Like i said, our relationship is ambigous. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but her mum is trying to matchmake her.

2. Sarah - Based in the States with her family for futher studies, though she's a Nigerian through her grandpa. We met early this year while playing game and since then we have become close that all her family know me. Her paternal uncle is one of my team sponsor here in Nigeria. Though this lady do give me green light steady, but because of Toyin who i haven't even get as my gf, i just laugh it off.

Honest advice please!

The one with the biggest ass
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by winner37(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
tunwumi:
If both of them were your sisters, who would you recommend to a person of your personality?

This question sounds nice ...
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by winner37(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Go to God in prayer
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by rafcrown(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Who will take over the rejected one?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Lastborn0074: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Toyin is preferable because she's in Nigeria and understands naija culture. But you must become friends first to be sure you will able to cope with her shortcomings. Good luck!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
ask them out, choose the one who submits willingly, hse has been waiting for you and faster!
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Gloriagee(f): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Honest advice, truthfully. You have to cultivate a platonic friendship with both so you can determine for yourself what their values are. You might think values are overated until you have to stay under the same roof with someone who thinks differently from you. You might feel calling your loved one Ode is OK? Wat does she think?

Who do you feel most comfortable around like you can totally be yourself with? And still can see yourself physically attracted to years later?

And who stays kind during a misunderstanding? Like which of them is likely to curse you out? This should be pointers

AllMight:

Honest advice please!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by petjery(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
If you like allow the gap to be 20 years. If your wife starts giving birth and especially if she has inbuilt fat, you will know it is not by that
Bahamas95:
Ok, personally 2yrs is too close. I want the age gap between me and my wife to be at least 8yrs difference.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Bahamas95:
A young girl could also possess the aforementioned qualities.

Nor be every adult get sense, I also see "adults" everyday on social media flaunting big bumbum. I can't get married to an old cargo because she's a wife material. I don't joke with a woman's looks, I wanna come home from work everyday and smile by just staring at my princess..... Everybody will definitely get old someday, but I must enjoy her beauty while it lasts.

What if you are already an old cargo or a mugu num 5 to someone else? Please, remain young forever, BABY BOY.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Karlifate: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Love800:
Take anyone most especially ur spec. As far u have money no probs.

No woman love u unconditionally

Is ur money that they love

* Drops mic🎤 *

C'est fini.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Karlifate: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
tosyne2much:
Toyin is a bird at hand while Sarah is a bird in the bush

So, you still dey ₦airaland 😳

Mr 10 things list 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by DrDunamis(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!

Go for as what?
You want to get married?
If no, then face front.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by Bahamas95(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

What if you are already an old cargo or a mugu num 5 to someone else? Please, remain young forever, BABY BOY.
grin

Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by johbara: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
AllMight:

Honest advice please!
Go for the one that makes you a better person
Re: Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? by integridad: 8:02pm On May 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
A young girl could also possess the aforementioned qualities.

Nor be every adult get sense, I also see "adults" everyday on social media flaunting big bumbum. I can't get married to an old cargo because she's a wife material. I don't joke with a woman's looks, I wanna come home from work everyday and smile by just staring at my princess..... Everybody will definitely get old someday, but I must enjoy her beauty while it lasts.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.