Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Book Of Bible Gaffes - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Bible Gaffes (15333 Views)

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Which Version Of Bible Is Your Preferred Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Bible said so, noah was the only righteous man on earth at that time. For all the people had corrupted their ways and became very violent. Gen 6.12.

Did I mention noah warned anybody?

Of course it will. Who will want his head chopped off on a block. I doubt u will last a day in the midst of those hyenas. The era of noah was hundred times worse.

Yes, we sure have more than one righteous man now. And men of good morals abound.
God protected Noah.
it was a small boat and it took him 50 years to build. That was enough time for couple of guys and women to finish the work.
1. It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the bible that Yahweh warned the whole world
2. Can 2 men chop up and carry large trees? How did Noah get all they animals in the world, from polar bears, T-rexes, mammoths etc?

3 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:
because bible called who they saw Man. In case of Moses and the elders, they saw the feet of the physical image of God and they described it, they also had a meal together.

because God revealed himself to them.

Already answered. U are very dishonest here.
1. Moses saw only the feet? Is it possible to see only a man's feet and not the rest of the body? If you see a person, which part of the body do you get attracted to? How can people dine with someone's feet? Really?
2. He revealed himself without showing his face? Which part did he reveal?
3. You're the dishonest one here. Lemme repeat. Jacob saw the face of Yahweh. How come he survived? You didn't answer this

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Your mentions too many to keep up. Same thing dancing around in circles. Now u ve jumped to original sin and why Christ didn't come earlier.
Let me ask you question. if Christ had come b4 the flood, what would have changed? Are u assuming there will be no judgement because Christ came earlier. Now that he had come, are u aware Jesus is coming back to enforce justice on the disobedient like yourself.
Christ came at the right time, when man had realised the carnal flesh cannot successfully fulfill the law, thus appreciating the work of Christ on the cross.

Finally u and maynman need to understand God has given man a choice via his soul. God made man with his own independent will- God will not make a decision for man.
Whatever decision man makes, God knows the outcome right from the beginning, but God will not force his will on mankind even if it's self destructive. You have to responsible for the choice u make so u can be rightly judged.
That's what set man apart and unique from other God's creation like angels, the right to make a choice- freewill.

After the flood, man had 2 choices, to repent and obey God or to revert to their evil ways of disobedience.
Your erroneous assumption here is to conclude God should know they will continue to sin so the previous judgement was a waste.
But even if God judges the world a million times, the next man would still be given that right to make a choice of who to follow. That's why he's a man and that's the only way his impending judgement can be deemed fair.
Understanding above answers a lot of your other questions.
Again you dodged the elephant in the room. Go back to my post and reread it. Is that your answer sufficient for it?

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Lemme repeat my question. Please answer

1. Who created the concept of death for sin? Yahweh. Is it possible for him to forgive as an omnibenevolent god? Yes. There you go! A god that does not want to forgive the sin of his creations but instead imposes the law that they die or he kills his own son to appease himself for their sins. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS NOT OMBIBENEVOLENT?

2. There is further indictment for Yahweh. He purportedly created humans and the earth, including evil too , so why is he angry at the outcome of his creations?
Besides he is omniscient so knows how Lucifer would deceive and con Adam via the tree of knowledge, yet he went ahead to create both Lucifer and the tree(he even gave the tree luscious fruits and kept it in the middle of the Garden where Adam and Eve would be able to admire it) and got angry when the inevitable happened.
3. You seem not to understand the plot. Yahweh knew all along that man would sin again after even after he destroys us with the flood. So why kill everyone in the first place? Why not kill his son first ab initio instead of the flood, since he is so bloodthirsty

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by advocatejare(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
TenQ, advocatejare, shadeyinka, antiislam, fxmasterz, chibuezem, shamunn, mightysparrow, Righchannel,

This is where your full subscription Holly spirit is needed!

Na only Muslim dey your skull?
AntiChristian you don’t need to hide under another person’s posts. Create your own thread and let’s thrash it out.

Meanwhile don’t gloat too much, if I were you I would be more concerned about your Quran that all of you claim to be the undiluted words of Allah and yet it is full of contradictions

“Do they not ponder over the Qur’an? Had it been from other than Allah, surely they would have found many contradictions in it.”
-Quran 4:82

Allah challenged us to look for contradictions in the Quran, that if the Quran were to be from other than Allah, there will be many contradictions in it

“Do they not ponder over the Qur’an? Had it been from other than Allah, surely they would have found many contradictions in it.

Let's examine the Quran

[b]30 months:

"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says, “O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou has bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam.” – Quran 46:15 85

How many months is for child’s breastfeeding?

24 months:
"And We have enjoined upon man concerning his partners – His mother beareth him in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years – Give thanks unto Me and unto thy parents. Unto Me is the journeying" – Quran 31:14

Did he create the heaven or the Earth first?

The earth:
“He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things.” – Quran 2:29

The heaven:
“Are ye the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built? He raised the height thereof and ordered it; And He made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morn thereof. And after that He spread the earth. He extracted from it its water and its pasture, And the mountains He set firmly as provision for you and your grazing livestock.” – Quran 79:27-33

Does Allah forgive everything?

Yes:
Say: “O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins : for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. – Quran 39:53

No:
Allah forgiveth not (The sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, Hath strayed far, far away’ – Quran 4:116

No:
Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed. – Quran 4:48

Where do disbelievers receive their record book on Judgment day?

On their back
‘But he who is given his Record behind his back” – Quran 84:10

On the left hand
“And he that will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: “Ah! Would that my Record had not been given to me! – Quran 69:25

Could someone bear another's burden?

No:

“Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.”
-Quran 17:15

Yes:
“ Let them bear, on the Day of Judgment, their own burdens in full, and also of the burdens of those without knowledge, whom they misled. Alas, how grievous the burdens they will bear!”

Is the Quran clear?

Yes:
(This is) a Book, whose verses are made decisive, then are they made plain, from the Wise, All-aware:
Quran 11:1

No as the following sentences are meaningless in the Quran:

[b]Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad
(Quran 19:1)
Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)
Ta Seen Meem (Quran 26:1)
Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)
Ta Seen Meem (Quran 28:1)

Who brought revelation to Muhammad?

The Holy Spirit:
Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims
Quran 16:102

Angel Jibreel
Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he it is who hath revealed (this Scripture) to thy heart by Allah's leave, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, and a guidance and glad tidings to believers;
Quran 2:97

Did Noah's son survive the great flood?
Yes:
(Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime: We listened to his (prayer) and delivered him and his family from great distress.
Quran 21:76

Yes
And We made his offspring the survivors.
Quran 37:77

No:
The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy! "And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
Quran 11:43

Is Allah the only protector?

Yes:
"Ye have not, beside Him, a protecting friend or mediator. Will ye not then remember?"
Quran 32:4

No:
"Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the poordue, and bow down (in prayer)."
Quran 5:55

Is it possible to have a son without a consort?

Yes:
"She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."
Qur'an 19:20-21

No:
"To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things."
Quran 6:101

Does Allah speak directly with people?

No:
It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil,
Quran 42:51

Yes, to Moses:
"Of some messengers We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct"
Quran 4:164
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Yes but only the spirit is made in his image.
Omniscience means all-knowing. God is all all-knowing in the sense that he is aware of the past, present, and future. Nothing takes him by surprise. His knowledge is total. He knows all that there is to know and all that can be known.
Do u know God has numbers for each strand of our hair. He's aware of that leaves that dropped off the branch in the thickest forest. There's no choice u make that's he's not aware.
Lol.
You still dont understand.
IF YAHWEH KNOWS THE INDIVIDUALS THAT MAKE UP THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD MAKE HEAVEN, WHAT'S THE USE OF GIVING US FREE WILL? grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Yes but only the spirit is made in his image.
Omniscience means all-knowing. God is all all-knowing in the sense that he is aware of the past, present, and future. Nothing takes him by surprise. His knowledge is total. He knows all that there is to know and all that can be known.
Do u know God has numbers for each strand of our hair. He's aware of that leaves that dropped off the branch in the thickest forest. There's no choice u make that's he's not aware.
You did not read in the bible where yahweh was astonished at man's wickedness? Really?

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Give me evidence of a metastatic fungating cervical cancer that went into full remission, without any form of therapy.
Post the evidence here, I will like to see it.
Bro, the study of spontaneous remissions in carcinomas has been ongoing for decades. Many physicians worldwide have observed it and there are many well documented cases. It has absolutely no relationship with any religion, race or regions. And definitely not caused by Yahweh. Like I said twice before, there are many things we don't understand about cancers which come to light daily.
I'll post some links about reported cases here.
This is from an Oncology journal
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.annalsofoncology.org/article/S0923-7534(19)63993-1/pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjGycat5L_-AhWNxQIHHTLgCGcQFnoECCUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3Ab6t0_He-TofYi8RSWUzo

The pdf reads…
Spontaneous remission of cancer (SR) is defined as a complete
or partial, temporary or permanent disappearance of all or at
least some relevant parameters of a soundly diagnosed malig-
nant disease without any medical treatment or with treatment
that is considered inadequate to produce the resulting regres-
sion. We report the case of a 61-year-old man who presented
with extensive metatastic disease five months after pneumo-
nectomy for poorly differentiated large cell and polymorphic
lung cancer. A vast metastatic tumour mass of the abdominal
wall was confirmed histolologically and there was clinical and
radiographic evidence of liver and lung metastases. Eight
months later, the patient was operated on for a hernia, which
had developed in the inguinal biopsy scar and the surgeon
confirmed complete clinical SR of the abdominal wall metas-
tases. Again five months later there was no longer any radio-
logic evidence of liver and lung metastases. Complete remis-
sion has persisted more than five years. Histology of the
primary and of the abdominal metastases were reviewed by
several independent pathologists. SR is an extremly rare event
in lung cancer. This is the first documented case of clinically
evident visceral metastases of a bronchiogenic adenocarci-
noma developing after complete resection of the primary
and then showing complete SR. The epidemiology of SR is
reviewed and possible mechanisms involved in SR are dis-
cussed.

This is another instances
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9402178/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/353036355_The_spontaneous_remission_of_cancer_Current_insights_and_therapeutic_significance

https://www.curetoday.com/view/inflammatory-biomarkers-from-lung-cancer-depression-may-predict-survival-outcomes

https://bmcpulmmed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12890-019-0978-4

All the above from scientific Journals, not hearsays
My point is spontaneous remissions occur whether people pray to your Yahweh or not. Get that

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

because he knows your heart and thoughts.
Answer to one of your previous post- God created only good desires for humanity. Evil desires came up when man fell and sin entered the world.
No. Yahweh created evil. He boasted of it himself

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

The presence of God resides in them. That's his glory.
That's why people who touch the ark or enter the tabernacle without authority to do so are struck dead.
So you're saying Yahweh is everywhere in his church?

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

We are in the dispensation of grace.
We?
Dude this happened in the old testament. Way before Jesus supposedly came.
Besides it was even stated in the new testament(where the 'dispensation of grace' was supposedly around) that anyone that sees yahweh's face dies.

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

It meant inspired by God.
So it was inspired by Yahweh yet they still used terms that are nebulous and confusing to man?

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Then explain deut 30.19 when God says
I call heaven and earth to record this day
against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live,

God knows your decision at the point of making it because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
In Christianity, man doesn't have a fixed destiny he brought from heaven or a destiny stuck with him at birth. That's Islam.

Only spirit is from God, body is from earth and he gave man a soul. The soul isn't part of God.
Adam had knowledge and intelligence that came from God. How was he able to tend the soil and gives names without knowledge. Man desired wisdom to make him like GOd, that was his greed.
God doesn't think sin, it's against his nature. His thoughts for us are good and pure.
Adam had the choice to either obey God and live or disobey him and accept the consequence. It had nothing to do with God.
Actually its christians that dont understand what destiny is. It doesn't change. What you're destined for is irreversible

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Then explain deut 30.19 when God says
I call heaven and earth to record this day
against you that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live,

God knows your decision at the point of making it because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
In Christianity, man doesn't have a fixed destiny he brought from heaven or a destiny stuck with him at birth. That's Islam.

Only spirit is from God, body is from earth and he gave man a soul. The soul isn't part of God.
Adam had knowledge and intelligence that came from God. How was he able to tend the soil and gives names without knowledge. Man desired wisdom to make him like GOd, that was his greed.
God doesn't think sin, it's against his nature. His thoughts for us are good and pure.
Adam had the choice to either obey God and live or disobey him and accept the consequence. It had nothing to do with God.
Actually its christians that dont understand what destiny is. It doesn't change. What you're destined for is irreversible
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Sincerely your question isn't clear. Are u talking about decision make at a particular period in time.
God knows the end of all choices available at your whims but u will be the one to choose. Whichever one u choose, he knows the end.

Man doesn't have a fixed destiny. Like u will grow up and become an armed robber and then u will rob a bank one day and be shot by police officers and then die. Or this child will grow up and will definitely become the president of Nigeria- nothing can change it.
No, that's not Christianity. U confusing it with Islam.

Ok I wil repeat man's nature for the last time and that's it.
God made man as a being who is a made in God's image which is the spirit, has a soul given to him by God and lives in the body which is from earth.
I'm sorry to say this. But this doesn't make sense. Lets give an example.
I (Yahweh) know (not guessed) that my child(mankind) would run through the sitting room and not the kitchen, to meet me. Now I know he's going through the sitting room and not the kitchen, even if the kitchen is nearer to him. IT'S HIS DESTINY TO GO THROUGH THE SITTING ROOM he can't change it.

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

See this one. Do u know where u will be in 2050. Do u know what decision u will make on 24/5/2026. Do u for certain where u will be on that day.
God already knows all possible choices available at your whim this time next year depending on how you choose to live your life now.
You're contradicting yourself. Think before typing
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by advocatejare(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Thanks for exposing him.
Thanks
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by orisa37: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
THE BIBLE DOESN'T GAFFE. Jaephoenix(m) IS CONFUSED WITH THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE OF THE WORLD AS THE BIBLE PRESENTS THEM.

I HAVE COME NOT TO DESTROY THE LAW BUT TO FULFIL IT.

GOD IS IN HEAVEN AND FOR HIM THE OLD TESTAMENT IS WRITTEN.
HE IS LORDGOD IN TRANSIT. FOR HIM, THE SPIRITS, THE ABSORPTIONS, CONTRAPTIONS, CONTRADICTIONS, AND THE REVELATIONS ARE MOVING.
HE IS THE LORD ON EARTH AND FOR HIM THE NEW TESTAMENT IS WRITTEN TO FULFIL THE OLD TESTAMENT AND TO MANIFEST ITS PREDICTIONS.

NOTHING AT ALL IS WRONG WITH THE BIBLE.
THE BIBLE IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND THE WILL OF GOD ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

THIS SATELLITE MISSILE CALLED EARTH, IS A CONSCIENCE OF EVIL AND GOOD AND IS A FIXTURE OF GOD TO MONITOR AND CONTROL HIS CREATIONS.
THE BIBLE IS OUR DAILY BREAD OF LIFE.
THE BIBLE IS OUR INSTRUCTOR, DIRECTOR AND DISCERNMENT OF GOD FOR US.
THE BIBLE IS OUR SECURITY SAFETY AND SUCCESS.
THE BIBLE IS THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION IN OUR HANDS.
THE BIBLE IS A MIRACLE AND THE CONTROLLER OF LIFE AND DEATH.
THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
ELON MUSK IS ROCKETING TO GODSPHERE TO COLLECT A NEW TESTAMENT, MAYBE ANOTHER BIBLE.
GOD BLESS ELON MUSK.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Maynman: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
orisa37:
THE BIBLE DOESN'T GAFFE. Jaephoenix(m) IS CONFUSED WITH THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE OF THE WORLD AS THE BIBLE PRESENTS THEM.

I HAVE COME NOT TO DESTROY THE LAW BUT TO FULFIL IT.

GOD IS IN HEAVEN AND FOR HIM THE OLD TESTAMENT IS WRITTEN.
HE IS LORDGOD IN TRANSIT. FOR HIM, THE SPIRITS, THE ABSORPTIONS, CONTRAPTIONS, CONTRADICTIONS, AND THE REVELATIONS ARE MOVING.
HE IS THE LORD ON EARTH AND FOR HIM THE NEW TESTAMENT IS WRITTEN TO FULFIL THE OLD TESTAMENT AND TO MANIFEST ITS PREDICTIONS.

NOTHING AT ALL IS WRONG WITH THE BIBLE.
THE BIBLE IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND THE WILL OF GOD ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

THIS SATELLITE MISSILE CALLED EARTH, IS A CONSCIENCE OF EVIL AND GOOD AND IS A FIXTURE OF GOD TO MONITOR AND CONTROL HIS CREATIONS.
THE BIBLE IS OUR DAILY BREAD OF LIFE.
THE BIBLE IS OUR INSTRUCTOR, DIRECTOR AND DISCERNMENT OF GOD FOR US.
THE BIBLE IS OUR SECURITY SAFETY AND SUCCESS.
THE BIBLE IS THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION IN OUR HANDS.
THE BIBLE IS A MIRACLE AND THE CONTROLLER OF LIFE AND DEATH.
THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
ELON MUSK IS ROCKETING TO GODSPHERE TO COLLECT A NEW TESTAMENT, MAYBE ANOTHER BIBLE.
GOD BLESS ELON MUSK.

Jargons

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ok let me tell u why God made man.
God wanted beings that will obey and worship him because they choose to.
Celestial beings don't have that choice, they are all compelled to obey and worship God.
Now God gave man a soul that makes decision for him. Of course God wants us to worship him but he wants it to come from our free will. With the help of the spirit , it was meant to be obedience to God forever.
God gave Adam that choice in the garden. It was left for Adam to choose his path based on the leading of his soul.
1. Dude, i thought u said it wasn't Yahweh that made the soul?
2. Why did Yahweh create the tree of evil? And not only that, put it in the middle of the garden right where Adam would be admiring it?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Let's define all knowing God.
This doesn't mean he has a fixed destiny for u with definite outcome without any alternative. No that's not all knowing but pre-destination.
God only pre-destined for those who have commited their lives fully to him and surrendered to his will totally. His children who have said 'God take my soul, it's yours. Let your will be done in my life'
For the rest of mankind, God's desire is to bring us into his fold. He knows the pathway u taking will definitely lead to destruction if u continue in it- he knows those choices and the eventual outcome, either present or the future.
However he has another future for sinners if they can revert from their evil ways and turn to him. Thats a choice u have to make.
So according to above, God knows your future if you continur to disobey him but also knows a better future for u if u embrace him and come into his fold.
That is the meaning of all knowing God. He knows ALL THE CHOICES AVAILABLE, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT U WHICHEVER WAY U TURN and the eventual outcome. Nothing takes him by surprise.
Can you define destiny
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
TenQ, advocatejare, shadeyinka, antiislam, fxmasterz, chibuezem, shamunn, mightysparrow, Righchannel,

This is where your full subscription Holly spirit is needed!

Na only Muslim dey your skull?
Dont mind those guys, especially TenQ. When atheists grill him, he'll be running away. He avoids these kinds of topics cos he'll get seriously drilled grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

We're not like you who always need lies and even more lies to defend the Quran. Anyone who reads the Bible would already see that the contents of the OP is a very poor attempt to make none contextual sentences appear as gafes. Thankfully, knowledgeable Christians who have graced this page have suplied the needed answers.

The major difference here is that in your own case, you become so shockingly embarrassed that you cannot provide any single answer to the issues raised in your Quran. In most cases you run and pretend as though the thread never happened.

Keep deceiving yourselves. Your job is to defend Islam at all cost even with its obvious lies. The end will tell.
The regular responses I get from Christian. Now tell him to pick just one out of context verse, and .. you'll encounter silence. 3 christians have made the same comments. When I asked them to pick out the out of context verses, they disappeared. Only 1 is attempting to pick them, and he's making a mess of the whole thing. Though I appreciate his effort

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

I have added more holly spirit filled and capable Christian!

Miracles will surely happen in this thread!
I don't think so. They have avoided the thread like it's a lepers joint. Some have made half-hearted attempts at denigrating the topic that its out of context, yet cannot provide those texts. Even the guy that challenged me to open the thread Ken4Christ has gone AWOL since 4 days grin
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

I already answered this. Your exact choice isn't abstract. It's as a result of your thoughts and what's filled in your heart. You can't make an exact choice of spending this evening drinking alcohol in the pub if u dont drink. So God knows your heart and knows what your next exact choice will be even without u making it.
Now the question is do u know your exact choice for same time next year. Do u know EXACTLY if u would be debating with me this next time next year on Christian theology on nairaland. The answer is NO, You don't even know where u will be same time next year no matter your definition of exact choice.
But GOD knows, WHY? because he's all knowing. All your future is already in his hands whether u turning left or right.
That's the definition of all knowing.
Looks like you don't understand his point. First things first, define destiny

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

I think u need to do some readings on Christian theological definition of man. I sincerely don't know how to help u.
Hands and feet are not nature of man as per Christian theology. There are people without hands and feet but are very much alive. They are part of his body not nature.
He's giving an example. An all-knowing god would know your next move. He won't be guessing whether you'll be good or bad.
Explain these verses
◄ Genesis 22:12 ►
“Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.

◄ Deuteronomy 8:2 ►
Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.

◄ Deuteronomy 13:3 ►
you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul

Do they depict an omniscient god who knows the end from the beginning
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Let me make it real for u.
GOD KNOWS THE EXACT CHOICE U WILL MAKE THIS SAME TIME NEXT YEAR IF U CHOOSE TO FOLLOW HIM. HE ALSO KNOWS THE EXACT CHOICE U WILL MAKE THIS SAME TIME NEXT YEAR IF U CONTINUE TO DISOBEY HIM
THE CHOICE IS FOR YOUR SOUL TO MAKE.
THAT MEANS HE DOESN'T KNOW MAYNMANN'S DESTINY
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

Read the answers that others have provided. Or better still, read the Bible for yourself to see the answers.
You have no answers bro. Pick just one verse that is outta context. Just one
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

I was not mentioned by the OP was I? Read the answers to the post oh lover of lies. Hater of truth.
Ok, I'll do that
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Chibuezem:
what's your own opinion Sir?
God has always had the gentiles at heart in his plan of salvation, however there must be a starting point that is why He chose isreal, who became the children of God physically through circumcision as a Fulfillment of Gods promise to Abraham. The plan was that Isreal as a nation of God on earth will show other nations how to worship God hence their selection (election) to interprete God (Jehovah) to the gentiles but they disobeyed. God made flesh whom is Jesus Christ came down on earth in isreal to which He was rejected and even killed. On His death the cloth separating the people from the Holy of holies was torn a significance that everyone (jew and gentile) can enter the presence of God but on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
Which isreal are you talking about? This present one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? / The Story Of Job. An Example Of God's Wickedness / Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.