Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go? (599 Views)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go? by Elistho(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
I was with my mum today when a couple stopped by to pick something, the guy had noticeable wounds and was limping, when he wanted leaving, he said, I'm not fine oh... My mum asked the girl if they fought again, the audacity, pride and strength of her "Yess" blew me off.

The little moment I waited for them to leave so we could start our gossip felt like rapture. I finally asked, did the girl use charm on him, my mum laughed at me with a "I don't know ohh" answer. The girl will fight him even when she's wrong literally all the time and he will beg that she shouldn't leave. Finished man.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
any person who want to stay with an abusive partner, deserves ANYTHING/EVERYTHING they get from that said partner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go? by efficiencie(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Elistho:
I was with my mum today when a couple stopped by to pick something, the guy had noticeable wounds and was limping, when he wanted leaving, he said, I'm not fine oh... My mum asked the girl if they fought again, the audacity, pride and strength of her "Yess" blew me off.

The little moment I waited for them to leave so we could start our gossip felt like rapture. I finally asked, did the girl use charm on him, my mum laughed at me with a "I don't know ohh" answer. The girl will fight him even when she's wrong literally all the time and he will beg that she shouldn't leave. Finished man.

She has him by the balls probably.
Re: What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go? by ItisWell22(f): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
She’s probably paying bills too! 😉🤭
Re: What Is The Main Reason He Doesn't Want To Let Her Go? by Elistho(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
ItisWell22:
She’s probably paying bills too! 😉🤭

The guy started a business for her. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Know This And Be Safe / Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Shower Her With Naira Notes On Their Wedding / Do People Really Value Marriage Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.