Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets (3204 Views)

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets by kyber(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
When I was little,my two elder sisters were peeping through our parents room key hole, I was like you people should allow me to peep too Na, they refused initially, later they agreed and allowed me to peep. My dear brothers and sisters when my mum gave birth, she birthed triplets.
The kind of style they did as old as I am now I don’t understand it.

Note:The kind of style you and your partner engage in during intimacy determines the amount of children you will give birth to
Re: This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets by kyber(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2023
….
Re: This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets by Psady(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Hmmm! U again.
U don spoil from small, I pray your kids don't take after u.

1 Like

Re: This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets by Flapp478(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nawa for u ooo
Re: This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets by kyber(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Psady:
Hmmm! U again.
U don spoil from small, I pray your kids don't take after u.

Wetin happen 😂
Re: This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets by Paulnoma(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
kyber:
When I was little,my two elder sisters were peeping through our parents room key hole, I was like you people should allow me to peep too Na, they refused initially, later they agreed and allowed me to peep. My dear brothers and sisters when my mum gave birth, she birthed triplets.
The kind of style they did as old as I am now I don’t understand it.

Note:The kind of style you and your partner engage in during intimacy determines the amount of children you will give birth to

Bring your mind make we do overhauling,u bad from adam cool
Re: This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
next time carry phone snap and record them then post am online you go use am make money plenty
Re: This Was The Kind Of Style My Parents Did That Gave Birth To Triplets by kyber(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:
next time carry phone snap and record them then post am online you go use am make money plenty

Nawa

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? / What Do You Call? / Who Has The Sexiest Profile Pic On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.